The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Union Cane
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
ShahenshahG
Galted
Pal Joey
Mind the windows Tino.
seanmichaels
Rowley
13 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 05 Mar 2015, 9:03 am

First topic message reminder :

I love you all, not in a massively gay way, apart from Tina obviously.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:17 am

My mate runs the website that sells it, he got a mate of mine some MOTORHEAD lager for christmas, it was very nice apparently.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:20 am

Have tried the TROOPER ale that's brewed in collaboration with IRON MAIDEN (think they just turned up and sprinkled some hops into the mix) however, that's quite a nice beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:21 am

DAVE wrote:Have tried the TROOPER ale that's brewed in collaboration with IRON MAIDEN

It tastes horrendous...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:23 am

Had one of the best lagers I've tasted for a while the other week. Marston's revisionist Lager:

Craft Lager
Always available (in pubs/bars)

Created by Simon Yates, Master Brewer at our Park Brewery in Wolverhampton and developer of the Single Hop seasonal range of cask ales, from an idea to blend 'new world' hop character beers with 'old world' continental lager styles.

Crafted with Lager Malt and a hop blend of German Hallertau Magnum & Tradition, Slovenian Styrian and dry hopped with British Admial & Boadicea varieties to deliver a refreshing easy drinking beer with a subtle citrus orange marmalade flavour.

Cold conditioned & micro filtered (rather than pasteurised) and packaged in smaller 30 litre keg containers for improved product freshness.

Style Craft Lager
ABV 4.0%

See Pale gold

Bitter 2/5

Smell Citrus fruit

Sweet 2.5/5

Taste Orange marmalade

Available on draught in 30 litre keg and 9 gallon cask.
Also permanently available in single 500ml bottle from Tesco.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:41 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:Have tried the TROOPER ale that's brewed in collaboration with IRON MAIDEN

It tastes horrendous...
tsk tsk tsk

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:42 am

Morning all, it is indeed my happy birthday today.

I have tried TROOPER, I thought it was OK, my favourite at the moment is ADNAM'S BROADSIDE, it is like drinking a beery liquid fruitcake.

I have bought myself a bottle of MCEWAN'S CHAMPION to have tonight, however I haven't had a drink in about a month so it could send me silly as it is quite strong I think.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:45 am

Has anyone tried CORPORATE SELLOUT beer? It's disgraceful.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:50 am

Happy birthday Union. Got anything nice from TIMC?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:55 am

Happy Birthday Union ya young scamp 'n' scallywag.

Anyway, found a French wheat beer in Aldi called "La Goudale"....very nice indeed. Don't think they sell it anymore but if I complain enough maybe they'll get some in to shut me up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:56 am

Rowley wrote:Happy birthday Union. Got anything nice from TIMC?

Thanks mate. I got Alan Partridge Alpha Papa on bluray.

Your fog lamps are on!
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 10:57 am

Happy birthday, Union.

39?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:02 am

Yes, a very sprightly 39.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:04 am

Union Cane wrote:Yes, a very sprightly 39.

I don't suppose you'll even get any tonight will you, with the little'un being so new?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:05 am

Happy Birthday Union.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:07 am

Happy Birthday Sir Union of Cane!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:16 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

I don't suppose you'll even get any tonight will you, with the little'un being so new?

Probably not, I might as well join sean and hang up my Hampton.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:18 am

Union Cane wrote:

Probably not, I might as well join sean and hang up my Hampton.

At least you can compensate by making up wildly elaborate stories about your sexual prowess with the ladies.

Did you go to private school by any chance?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:22 am

My hampton is like David Haye. Talks a good game and always threatening a comeback, but realistically its fighting days are done.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:25 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Did you go to private school by any chance?

I didn't, which is probably why I don't have a propensity for inexhaustibly regaling you all with soporific tales of my indisputable masculinity.

Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:34 am

Union Cane wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Did you go to private school by any chance?

I didn't, which is probably why I don't have a propensity for inexhaustibly regaling you all with soporific tales of my indisputable masculinity.

But you are happy to live with the fantasy of having a missus and kids?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:37 am

More than happy.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:41 am

Union Cane wrote:More than happy.

I thought about you last night. There was a bird on masterchef who basically made a potato sandwich. She was from your neck of the woods.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:My hampton is like David Haye. Talks a good game and always threatening a comeback, but realistically its fighting days are done.
I thought you meant that it looks good on TV even though lots of people would still like to see it get a good kicking

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 11:58 am

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:My hampton is like David Haye. Talks a good game and always threatening a comeback, but realistically its fighting days are done.
I thought you meant that it looks good on TV even though lots of people would still like to see it get a good kicking

Comes up short in comparison with Wladimir.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Mar 2015, 12:05 pm

seanmichaels wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:

Comes up short in comparison with Wladimir.

Comes up short in comparison to headlice

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 1:37 pm

Michaelsed by Shah.

ShahGed?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Mar 2015, 1:39 pm

Union Cane wrote:Michaelsed by Shah.

ShahGed?

Shagged

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 2:24 pm

Trousers today. I've tried to look for a bulge it's not obvious.

And after Dave's bush revelation from t'other day, even if there was a bulge, it doesn't necessarily mean she is packing meat.

I've canvassed opinion from Kim who is the only person I really talk to at work. She thinks it's a man turning into a girl as opposed to the other way round.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 2:28 pm

Check his arse for a bulge, she may wear his willy through her legs and out the back.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 2:30 pm

Union Cane wrote:Check his arse for a bulge, she may wear his willy through her legs and out the back.

That's an excellent point. I will do that as soon as the opportunity presents itself.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 2:58 pm

This one is better

1. Trannies exhibit the most feminine hamsters by their names alone.

That’s why one of the most quintessential ways you can tell one apart in the Anglosphere is just by the name. It’s very common for them to have a conventional name but with some tweaks to it. Like the name Jessica but spelled as Jessika. Even if they do go with more conventional names, they pick something trashy like “Natalie Mercedes Langley.” Take their perspective as a special snowflake unique woman with the urge to change their name. It never really ends well.

2. Trannies require others to prop them up and support their delusions.

A little fun test is to imply the hottie in the dress is a he. Most normal women would laugh at that and chuckle, allowing you to game on and win them over. The tranny views this as an attack on them and will get hostile with you. Expect a “pronoun” check with some snark.

3. Trannies either grossly overcompensate or underwhelm with their feminine mannerisms and dress.

It’s easy to see them undercompensate because it looks like a frumpy NFL line-backer in a budget dress. The ones that overcompensate though will go full on out—they will wear 7 inch heels with a tight form-fitting dress. They will act like a special Anglo cultured sex-in-the-city snowflake.

4. Trannies, like most feminists, are NOT likely to have employable skills.

Trannies will have long periods of unemployment typically, and when they do work, it’s the fun time for a handbag special. They will be like any other gold digger try to leech off you. They always expect some mythical figure to pay for their whims.

5. Trannies have cut marks on their bodies.

Transsexuals have an incredibly high suicide and drug abuse rate. Just a good rule in general is to avoid mentally sick men and women who have those traits.

6. Trannies talk in make-believe ivory tower academia terms.

If you hear things like “social justice”, “kyriarchy”, “patriarchy”,”Cisgender”,”gender binary”, “transgender”, “privilege,” get your game on somewhere else. Male/female/it are so psychologically poisoned that it’s just not worth your time in general. There are many attractive REAL females without that academic poisoning.

7. Trannies require extensive surgeries that almost no government will subsidize.

This also requires years of therapy and other extraneous activities. Most trannies won’t even remember it all. Just remember to keep a critical eye for the uncanny valley. If it doesn’t feel right, investigate and draw your own conclusion.

8. Trannies are masters of destroying relationships.

I’m not a mental health expert but they’re broken psychologically. It’s quite easy to see a person that burns bridges.

This mentally ill man calls himself “chloe sagal”. He is famous for e-begging on Kickstarter back in March for surgery to remove shrapnel from his body as it was causing “metal poisoning” . When called out about the fact that he was asking for the same amount of money required for “gender re-assignment surgery” he went in to denial mode. The gaming communities criticisms and Kickstarter asking for proof caused this man to have a meltdown. He went on to twitch.tv a famous game streaming website where individuals can stream themselves playing games to announce his suicide. Trans people who are known to be histrionic wrecks do this type of activity for attention. When cutting himself lightly with a steak knife and taking pills, he commanded his friends to call the ambulance. The life of a mentally ill man is not a glamorous one.

The last and final drastic step of all of this is to do a TSA-style pat down. If that doesn’t work just remember that tranny “vaginas” have no natural lubrication. It’s quite easy to tell if somebody isn’t getting wet. We as red pillers must even tell the most beta blue pillers in existence when the “hot girl” at the bar is really a lying mentally ill man in a dress. If we stand up to their mental illness and call them out instead of making their delusions worse. It will inspire these disfigured men to stop being omegas and start being true men again.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:01 pm

Have you considered leaving her alone and not making her feel like something to be glared at and whispered about during what is obviously a very traumatic and difficult stage of her life?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:04 pm

Rowley wrote:Have you considered leaving her alone and not making her feel like something to be glared at and whispered about during what is obviously a very traumatic and difficult stage of her life?

I'm hardly prodded her and giggling. I've spoken to her once and Kim once. That's it.

Don't start modding my work life, you big f*cking jobsworth.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:06 pm

Rowley wrote:Have you considered leaving her alone and not making her feel like something to be glared at and whispered about during what is obviously a very traumatic and difficult stage of her life?

I'm hardly prodded her and giggling.  I've spoken to her once and Kim once.  That's it.

*prodding*

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:06 pm

Rowley wrote:

I'm hardly prodded her and giggling.  I've spoken to her once and Kim once.  That's it.

*prodding*

Well spotted.

I'll apologise for the jobsworth remark.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

Sorry Tina, wanted to be a d*ck somewhere and did not have the energy for the off topic section. I rarely do.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

I watched hard talk on Sunday morning. It was basically discussing (my well held belief) that young men are disadvantaged these days.

Anyway, they interviewed a trannie who said he felt it had become much harder for him as a woman than it was as a man. FFS. Perhaps it was more to do with the fact that that he looked bloody ridiculous in a cardy and dress.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:08 pm

Don't start calling him a jobsworth you f*cking p*ssy, I hate it when people overestimate the value of things.

And Rowley stop saying noncy things like that, its difficult enough leaving you alive for business purposes without you saying things any decent person should.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:14 pm

This is the third one I've killed today, my counsellor won't be happy with me. I'll withdraw the use of the word f*cking.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:19 pm

Just had a good idea. On your way to work tomorrow buy a Flake, Bounty, Yorkie and Mars Bar. When you bump into her next ask if she would like one. Flake / Bounty = Gash, Mars Bar / Yorkie = Hampton.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:21 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Just had a good idea. On your way to work tomorrow buy a Flake, Bounty, Yorkie and Mars Bar. When you bump into her next ask if she would like one. Flake / Bounty = Gash, Mars Bar / Yorkie = Hampton.

Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:23 pm

Of those four I would have the bounty and I am staggeringly gash free.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:23 pm

This idea that someone should not be singled out for ridicule due to perceived differences from the societal "norm" is one that quite frankly goes against everything the new-Briton holds dear to their cholesterol clogged hearts.

Sean is the very epitome of this and well suited to the role of Chief pointer-and-laugher and thus completely ill-suited to anything that may require compassion and decency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:24 pm

Rowley wrote:Of those four I would have the bounty and I am staggeringly gash free.
Your birthday trip to Leeds would suggest as much

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:24 pm

seanmichaels wrote:I watched hard talk on Sunday morning. It was basically discussing (my well held belief) that young men are disadvantaged these days.

Anyway, they interviewed a trannie who said he felt it had become much harder for him as a woman than it was as a man. FFS. Perhaps it was more to do with the fact that that he looked bloody ridiculous in a cardy and dress green shirt.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:25 pm

Rowley wrote:Of those four I would have the bounty and I am staggeringly gash free.

Bender.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:26 pm

Manbag, Radox.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:29 pm

DAVE667 wrote:This idea that someone should not be singled out for ridicule due to perceived differences from the societal "norm" is one that quite frankly goes against everything the new-Briton holds dear to their cholesterol clogged hearts.

Sean is the very epitome of this and well suited to the role of Chief pointer-and-laugher and thus completely ill-suited to anything that may require compassion and decency

There are limits to my comedy. There are things that I'll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there's nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It's like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go 'ooh, look at him, he's not able-bodied. I am, I'm prejudiced.' Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he's not, it's difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:31 pm

Must be at least a week since you last recycled that one.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 19 Mar 2015, 3:32 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
Your birthday trip to Leeds would suggest as much

Not sure you needed to make this as specific as the trip to Leeds Dave

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next