The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What sort of tinted glasses will you be watching this weekends 6N through?

+7
SecretFly
bluestonevedder
offload
bedfordwelsh
GavinDragon
Nachos Jones
Artful_Dodger
11 posters

Go down

What sort of tinted glasses will you be watching this weekends 6N through? Empty What sort of tinted glasses will you be watching this weekends 6N through?

Post by Artful_Dodger Wed 11 Mar 2015, 8:37 am

Rose tinted?
Green tinted?

Not John Inverdale, he's come up with something completely different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_yor5Od3yA

Epic.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

What sort of tinted glasses will you be watching this weekends 6N through? Empty Re: What sort of tinted glasses will you be watching this weekends 6N through?

Post by Nachos Jones Wed 11 Mar 2015, 8:39 am

Quality Very Happy

Nachos Jones

Back to top Go down

What sort of tinted glasses will you be watching this weekends 6N through? Empty Re: What sort of tinted glasses will you be watching this weekends 6N through?

Post by GavinDragon Wed 11 Mar 2015, 8:53 am

Brilliant

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 11 Mar 2015, 9:00 am

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Beeb ban him like you have with Clarkson save us all Smile
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by offload Wed 11 Mar 2015, 10:01 am

Laugh

I find him such a tool. I think this might be the best thing he's done!
offload
offload

Back to top Go down

Post by bluestonevedder Wed 11 Mar 2015, 10:16 am

This is gold

bluestonevedder

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 11 Mar 2015, 12:01 pm

It's been over shadowed by Clarksons foul up so a 'good day for bad news' type of feck up as not that much has been made of it, certainly not by mainstream media.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 11 Mar 2015, 12:05 pm

I saw Inverdale's bit when someone posted it yesterday on a thread. And I wondered to myself why I'd never heard about that gaff before. I thought it was an archive one going back a few years??? It's recent?

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 11 Mar 2015, 12:08 pm

It was at Cheltenham yesterday I believe lol
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Artful_Dodger Wed 11 Mar 2015, 12:08 pm

SecretFly wrote:I saw Inverdale's bit when someone posted it yesterday on a thread.  And I wondered to myself why I'd never heard about that gaff before.  I thought it was an archive one going back a few years???  It's recent?

Cheltenham Festival yesterday as far as I know.

Artful_Dodger

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 11 Mar 2015, 12:15 pm

Oh that puts a whole new swing on it.

I knew it involved horses with Francome's voice.  But I couldn't work it out.  I thought it must have been during the Olympics at the three day eventing.

Inverdale stretching now to racing????

Dear God.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyril Wed 11 Mar 2015, 12:38 pm

Like it Smile

Inverdale is a legend.

Cyril

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Wed 11 Mar 2015, 3:43 pm

Ban him now I say
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 11 Mar 2015, 7:35 pm

bedfordwelsh wrote:Ban him now I say

Can't ban him mun. He's a looker. Eye candy and all that. Should have his own show.
I suggest a Womens' Rugby Special hour on BBC2. After the watershed of course.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 11 Mar 2015, 7:38 pm

He and Walsh could have a Men's Grooming Tips Rugby Show for the I'm-too-Sexy-for-My-Shirt Players.

Oh sorry, Jimmy Savile had a long running show about that already.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Wed 11 Mar 2015, 8:04 pm

SecretFly wrote:He and Walsh could have a Men's Grooming Tips Rugby Show for the I'm-too-Sexy-for-My-Shirt Players.

Oh sorry, Jimmy Savile had a long running show about that already.  

Whoa steady on.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Wed 11 Mar 2015, 8:55 pm

I know, I know...post watershed stuff.... on Channel 4... at 3AM

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Aukster Wed 11 Mar 2015, 10:53 pm

Cardiff Dave wrote:
bedfordwelsh wrote:Ban him now I say

Can't ban him mun. He's a looker. Eye candy and all that. Should have his own show.
I suggest a Womens' Rugby Special hour on BBC2. After the watershed of course.

Would the English Roses complain - the odd slip of the tongue would hardly be noticed, maybe even welcomed?

The Great Aukster

Back to top Go down

Post by kiakahaaotearoa Thu 12 Mar 2015, 11:47 am

A slip of the tongue on those kinds of glasses might taste a little s**tty.

kiakahaaotearoa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down