The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judgement Day III-bigger crowd than European Champions Cup final- Thread

+23
IanBru
wales606
Notch
No 7&1/2
doctornickolas
wayne
InjuredYetAgain
Pot Hale
Breadvan
Coleman
Cardiff Dave
maestegmafia
bedfordwelsh
Luckless Pedestrian
dragon4life
SecretFly
The Saint
Jenifer McLadyboy
RuggerRadge2611
GavinDragon
Steffan
Chunky Norwich
LordDowlais
27 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judgement Day III-bigger crowd than European Champions Cup final- Thread Empty Judgement Day III-bigger crowd than European Champions Cup final- Thread

Post by LordDowlais Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:04 am

Oh well, nobody has started a thread on this yet so I might as well do one, is anybody going ? At £10 per person for two games it's a bargain, over 35,000 tickets sold so far,so I have been told, not bad, I will be there. Yahoo

http://www.wru.co.uk/eng/news/32450.php#.VTS-adJVhHw

Anyway back to the games, everyone has had a weeks rest, except Dragons, I wonder if this will affect them, wins for the two West Wales sides on Saturday, soory to Blues and Dragons fans, I expect to see all the Welsh internationals that are not injured playing as well, I cannot wait. Wales boss Warren Gatland has said that this weekends matches will go a long way to him deciding his WC squad.

The Kiwi coach has identified the Millennium Stadium regional double-header later this month as a perfect opportunity for players to force the way into his plans.

Cardiff Blues take on the play-off chasing Ospreys in the first game of the day on Saturday, April 25, with the Dragons then facing Champions Cup hopefuls the Scarlets.

There will be a host of Wales contenders on duty and Gatland says watching them pit their wits against each other will inform his decision-making when it comes to picking his initial World Cup group.

On June 7, he names a 45-strong training squad, which will embark on a series of camps before playing warm-up fixtures against Ireland and Italy, with the group to be whittled down to a final 31 for this autumn’s global tournament.

So he says the selectors’ eyes will be firmly on Judgement Day III, which is on course for a record attendance, with more than 32,000 tickets having already been sold.

“We have been planning in earnest for this World Cup for some time now, but there are some things you can not plan for,” said Gatland.

“The clubs are approaching the business end of the season and when we name our preliminary RWC squad in June, form is going to be a major factor in our decision-making process.

“All of the national squad coaches will be watching even more closely on Judgement Day this year.

“There is nothing like a derby match to put players under pressure to perform and with the added extra factor of being played out at the Millennium Stadium it should be a revealing day from a coach’s point of view.

“We have a good idea of what our best team is at the moment and we have been really happy with the players in the Six Nations and particularly with the performance against Italy in that final weekend when they did everything that was asked of them.

“But there are always players that time it right and come into consideration at World Cup time when form becomes an incredibly important factor.

“You only have to look at the Sam Warburton who was named captain ahead of the 2011 Rugby World Cup after Matthew Rees missed out through injury and the partnership formed with Dan Lydiate and Toby Faletau in the back row, to see that.

“The door is open for someone to not only play themselves into the squad, but even into the starting line-up and all eyes will be on Judgement Day in April to see if someone can put their hands up.”

This will be the third year for the Pro12 Welsh derby double-header, which drew crowds of 36,174 and 30,411 in 2013 and 2014 respectively.

“Judgment Day is a great concept and a hugely popular event with the fans, but in a World Cup year it is just the kind of event which the coaches need to help inform the decision making process,” said Gatland.

Tickets are available for £10 from www.wru.wales/tickets, the WRU ticket office on Westgate Street, each of the four clubs, at local Tesco stores or by calling ticketmaster on 0844 847 1881.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/judgement-day-iii-wales-boss-9004568

Last edited by LordDowlais on Thu 23 Apr 2015, 2:30 pm; edited 3 times in total

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day III-bigger crowd than European Champions Cup final- Thread Empty Re: Judgement Day III-bigger crowd than European Champions Cup final- Thread

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:09 am

LordDowlais wrote:

Cardiff take on the play-off chasing Swansea in the first game of the day on Saturday, April 25, with Newport then facing Champions Cup hopefuls Llanelli.

Huh?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Judgement Day III-bigger crowd than European Champions Cup final- Thread Empty Re: Judgement Day III-bigger crowd than European Champions Cup final- Thread

Post by LordDowlais Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:14 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:

Cardiff take on the play-off chasing Swansea in the first game of the day on Saturday, April 25, with Newport then facing Champions Cup hopefuls Llanelli.

Huh?

I was waiting for a bite on that Chunk, laughing Only a bit of fun, I have put it back now. angel

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:35 am

LordDowlais wrote:
Cardiff take on the play-off chasing Swansea in the first game of the day on Saturday, April 25, with Newport then facing Champions Cup hopefuls Llanelli
I got offered a free ticket for this. I'm washing my hair that day though

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by GavinDragon Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:06 am

I will be on a plane to sunny Florida. Gutted I can't make it. Would have taken my boy, missus and parents at a tenner a ticket!

GavinDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:20 am

GavinDragon wrote:I will be on a plane to sunny Florida. Gutted I can't make it
If you want I will have your Florida ticket and you can have my free ticket for this event...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:25 am

I'm going. I don't like the experience much to be honest. Expensive food, awful drink, not great seats or atmosphere. I'll more than likely miss the first half of the first game too as i don't fancy staying in the stadium for nearly 4 hours.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by RuggerRadge2611 Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:28 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:I'm going. I don't like the experience much to be honest. Expensive food, awful drink, not great seats or atmosphere. I'll more than likely miss the first half of the first game too as i don't fancy staying in the stadium for nearly 4 hours.

Then why go at all? picard
RuggerRadge2611
RuggerRadge2611

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:31 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:Expensive food, awful drink, not great seats or atmosphere
So pretty much like any other "regional" game then

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:48 am

RuggerRadge2611 wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:I'm going. I don't like the experience much to be honest. Expensive food, awful drink, not great seats or atmosphere. I'll more than likely miss the first half of the first game too as i don't fancy staying in the stadium for nearly 4 hours.

Then why go at all? picard

Because it's a cheap ticket, my team need my support, and I only live a mile away.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:48 am

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:Expensive food, awful drink, not great seats or atmosphere
So pretty much like any other "regional" game then

No, completely the opposite.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:51 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:Because it's a cheap ticket, my team need my support, and I only live a mile away
I live about a mile away as well. Only problem is I have no team to support at this event. That's unless I borrowed my mates top who is an armchair Kaiiiirdiff fan and cheer on the mighty Blues as they lose yet another game

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:52 am

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:Because it's a cheap ticket, my team need my support, and I only live a mile away
I live about a mile away as well. Only problem is I have no team to support at this event. That's unless I borrowed my mates top who is an armchair Kaiiiirdiff fan and cheer on the mighty Blues as they lose yet another game

This probably isn't the thread for you then champ.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:00 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:This probably isn't the thread for you then champ
You're probably right Laugh

On a serious note I hope you have a good day out

I don't normally watch Pro 12 games but if it's on the box I might try and catch one of the matches

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:04 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:
Steffan wrote:

This probably isn't the thread for you then champ.

Yeah. It's really annoying when someone posts negative shyte constantly on a thread isn't it? Laugh

FWIW I think this type of thing is good for the League and Welsh regional Rugby. Despite what stick in the muds think.... Marketing (or Morkeshing as they call it in Dublin 4) is what gets people to turn up to games. When they do. Some of them will stick around. Maybe even buy season tickets. Shocked

It's up to the current fans to play their part and welcome/encourage them to stay.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:08 pm

Steffan wrote:
Chunky Norwich wrote:This probably isn't the thread for you then champ
You're probably right Laugh

On a serious note I hope you have a good day out

I don't normally watch Pro 12 games but if it's on the box I might try and catch one of the matches

I think you 2 illustrate some of the issues facing Welsh Rugby. One hates the pro12 because he hates Regional Rugby. The other hates the pro12 because he loves Regional Rugby.

As they say in the daily mail. You couldn't make it up.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:11 pm

The disenfranchised fans in Wales wouldn't turn up to watch the regions if they played in the Pro12 or the Super15 though.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:17 pm

I'd turn up to watch the Cardiff Blues play if they were in the Aviva Premiership. I'd be cheering on the English sides but at least Pieman would be getting my money through the gate

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:23 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:The disenfranchised fans in Wales wouldn't turn up to watch the regions if they played in the Pro12 or the Super15 though.
Fair enough. Again FWIW. I think there should be a ground up process begun in Wales. In an attempt to build a proper pyramid structure.

Consulting with every member of Rugby clubs at every level. Find out what team/region etc. that the individual wants to have allegiance to.

Collate all the results no matter how outlandish and see if you can make an attempt to satisfy as many as possible.

At least if everyone had a vote (all you have to do to get one is join a Rugby club at any level if you are not already a member) it might be easier to sell the result to the people who lost the most.

Regional fans could vote on what smaller clubs they wanted to feed into them and visa versa through the tiers.

To me one of the main issues is that Regions are excluded from the grass roots AND from any input into team Wales.

Perhaps Roger the dodger leaving would be a good time to start the campaign?

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:25 pm

This is going off topic now, but why should amateur clubs who can't afford their electricity bills have any say on how multi-million pound pro sports teams are run, and vice versa?

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenifer McLadyboy Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:30 pm

Chunky Norwich wrote:This is going off topic now, but why should amateur clubs who can't afford their electricity bills have any say on hos multi-million pound pro sports teams are run, and vice versa?
They shouldn't. But they should be able to decide which "Region" (or larger club in the case of small clubs) they want to feed into, even if it is one that doesn't currently exist.

Surely you would want a proper structure where everyone can row in the same direction? (barring those that are too pig headed to)

Anyway. Sorry for cluttering up your thread. Judgement Day = a good thing and I'll leave it at that.

Jenifer McLadyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:31 pm

Personally I think there are only 2 real options to change Welsh domestic rugby for the better

Fold the "regions", drop out of the Pro 12 and have a domestic Welsh club league of about 8 teams. This would allow more players to be exposed at competitive rugby and we wouldn't the player shortage like we do now. Plus we could halt the matches during the international period so players don't get injured in between and people are not paying good money to watch second string sides

The other is to install proper regions that represent the whole of Wales not just towns and cities and play in the Aviva Premiership. Plus games could be taken on the road. This would then be bringing rugby to the people as opposed to people being expected to turn up to one venue all the time

I would be happy with either of these options

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:43 pm

Steffan wrote:

Exactly. Go and support your region that's a mile away. You are represented after all Wink.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:54 pm

The Saint wrote:Exactly. Go and support your region that's a mile away. You are represented after all Wink
I love the city of Cardiff and love living here (although I originally moved down to avoid commuting as I fliping hate commuting). But as a Ponty boy who has been a Ponty fan for over 30 years I am hardly going to switch allegiance to another side

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 20 Apr 2015, 12:56 pm

Steffan wrote:
The Saint wrote:Exactly. Go and support your region that's a mile away. You are represented after all Wink
I love the city of Cardiff and love living here (although I originally moved down to avoid commuting as I fliping hate commuting). But as a Ponty boy who has been a Ponty fan for over 30 years I am hardly going to switch allegiance to another side

Bit weird though when they're your region. You don't necessarily have to switch, just support both like most sensible fans.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:33 pm

The Saint wrote:Bit weird though when they're your region
A good effort but lacked originality so I'd give that a 7/10 Wink

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:43 pm

Okay now I'm confused.com.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Steffan Mon 20 Apr 2015, 1:47 pm

The Saint wrote:Okay now I'm confused.com.
It's ok. Lots of young men go through this phase. You will find out which one you are most attracted to eventually...

Steffan

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Mon 20 Apr 2015, 2:42 pm

Steffan wrote:Personally I think there are only 2 real options to change Welsh domestic rugby for the better

Fold the "regions", drop out of the Pro 12 and have a domestic Welsh club league of about 8 teams. This would allow more players to be exposed at competitive rugby and we wouldn't the player shortage like we do now. Plus we could halt the matches during the international period so players don't get injured in between and people are not paying good money to watch second string sides

Not the thread for a deep discussion (yet again) on it but maybe you're right Steffan.  Maybe it is coming to that.  Welsh rugby genuinely looking out for itself and forming or reforming a self contained Welsh League.

Ireland could maybe then find a way to internally divide the Provinces to give us an eight team league too.  Or we could stay connected to the Scots and Italians for an eight team league.

It's obvious that a lot of Welsh simply aren't content for any number of reasons with the Pro12 solution, and I think I said it before but nobody profits by a League of slaves.  You have to want to belong. Being forced to belong is not the right recipe for any of the 'partners' being consistently happy within the League.  Maybe Divide will become the better conclusion all round for a true stabilisation of mood, interest and ambitions within each of the four Nations.
Maybe simply too, four Domestic sides is now no longer enough to find best talent, train it, keep it and give it enough opportunity to show itself and prove itself.

Maybe you're right Steffan.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon4life Mon 20 Apr 2015, 5:02 pm

Likely teams? :
Dragons:Tovey, Prydie, Leach, Dixon, Amos, Jones, Evans; Stankovich, TRT, Harris, Landman, Hill, Thomas, Cudd, Faletau

Blues:Patchell, Cuthbert, Tuqulet, Allen(is he fit?), Amrosino, Anscombe, Williams; Jenkins, Dacey, Jones, Hoeata, Reed, Turnbull, Warbs, Navidi

Scarlets: Williams, Parkes, King, S.Williams, Robinson, Shingler, A.Davies; R.Evans, Owens, Edwards, Ball, Synman, Rawlins, Davies, Barclay

Ospreys: D.Evans, Walker, Beck, Matavesi, Hassler, Biggar, Webb; N.Smith, Baldwin, Arhip, AW. Jones, Ardron, Lydiate, Tipuric, Baker

dragon4life

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:05 pm

Jeez, we really could have done with Stanko and Landman last weekend! Hope that isn't the backline. Someone besides Jones at 10, and I wouldn't drop Morgan for Leach, it would be Dixon for me but all might not agree with that.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Apr 2015, 10:24 pm

Have a feeling Dragons will go

Meyer, Prydie, Morgan (doubt Leach will be fit again), Dixon, Amos, Jones, Evans, Price (doubt Boris will be fit), TRT (though I'd start Buckley after TRT's last two games and the lineouts), Brok, Landman (c), Hill, Thomas, Cudd, Faletau.

Already given my ticket away because I can't bring myself to go to this kind of event, as I feel a bit of a hypocrite to moan about us conceding a home game (in effect) and then going.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Saint Mon 20 Apr 2015, 11:52 pm

Just go there Rev and love the day out! You've been a ST holder for years, I'm sure nobody would begrudge you going.

The Saint

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Tue 21 Apr 2015, 8:21 am

Risca Rev wrote:Already given my ticket away because I can't bring myself to go to this kind of event, as I feel a bit of a hypocrite to moan about us conceding a home game (in effect) and then going.

Rev, why would you deprive yourself of watching your own team ? This is not about home advantage and the what not, as I do not think you would qualify for the CC anyway. This is all about show casing the regions within Wales, I would love for this event to end up being like the old Schweppes cup finals, we are where we are now, the regions are here to stay, so we might as well try and get as much people on board with the as possible, and days like this can only help, also, if rumours are to be believed, Dragons are making more money from this than they would if the game was played at Rodney Parade so it's win win.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Tue 21 Apr 2015, 12:33 pm

It's easy for you to say it's not about home advantage, you're not losing a home game. Ask the Scarlets whether they'd prefer a trip to Dave Parade or the Millennium Stadium.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Tue 21 Apr 2015, 12:34 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:It's easy for you to say it's not about home advantage, you're not losing a home game. Ask the Scarlets whether they'd prefer a trip to Dave Parade or the Millennium Stadium.

Dave Parade every time. I miss my trip there to be honest.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue 21 Apr 2015, 12:42 pm

Did anyone ever honestly think a thread like this wouldn't turn into anything other than a debate/discussion/slanging match between the pros and cons views of the posters in either camp.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Tue 21 Apr 2015, 1:18 pm

I thought it would be about Arnie and big cannon guns and leather trousers and dark shades and motorbikes.

No need for me to tell you all how disappointed I am in what actually transpired here.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Tue 21 Apr 2015, 1:29 pm

The popularity of cheap tickets proves the worth in reducing the cost of tickets.

I am sure the regions could get higher attendances why reducing tickets to £10

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 21 Apr 2015, 7:15 pm

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:It's easy for you to say it's not about home advantage, you're not losing a home game. Ask the Scarlets whether they'd prefer a trip to Dave Parade or the Millennium Stadium.

People always seem to miss this point (as Dowlais shows). If it's about "showcasing our game", then it should be either an extra game (neutral), or we shouldn't be the ones who suffer losing a home game every season. That alone tells me it isn't about showcasing the game.

Dragons could potentially have made more money by playing their Challenge Cup quarter there, but didn't. What's the difference?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Tue 21 Apr 2015, 7:28 pm

Risca Rev wrote:

People always seem to miss this point

What's new and the "pyramid" thread is totally Tonto in this respect.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 22 Apr 2015, 9:09 am

Risca Rev wrote:

People always seem to miss this point (as Dowlais shows). If it's about "showcasing our game", then it should be either an extra game (neutral), or we shouldn't be the ones who suffer losing a home game every season. That alone tells me it isn't about showcasing the game.

Dragons could potentially have made more money by playing their Challenge Cup quarter there, but didn't. What's the difference?

What point am I missing Rev ? Look, please do not take this the wrong way, but all you are losing out on is home advantage, it does not look as though you will finish any higher in the league than you are now, and aren't the WRU paying you for moving your game to the MS ? In fact, if rumours are to be believed, then you are going to make more money from this fixture than you would if you were playing it at RP. It is ONE fixture, against Scarlets, why the hard core Dragons fans would want to boycott watching their team because of this is beyond me, if it is not about show casing the game, then please tell us what is it about ?

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 22 Apr 2015, 10:02 am

'All' we are losing out on is home advantage? How do you fancy playing your next 'home' game at Parc y Scarlets? You can't just dismiss home advantage as if it's something as trivial as playing into a slight breeze.

This is a league game, it's about league points. If you can't see why home advantage matters, presumably you can't see why not finishing bottom-placed region matters to us either.

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 22 Apr 2015, 10:50 am

Luckless Pedestrian wrote:'All' we are losing out on is home advantage? How do you fancy playing your next 'home' game at Parc y Scarlets? You can't just dismiss home advantage as if it's something as trivial as playing into a slight breeze.

This is a league game, it's about league points. If you can't see why home advantage matters, presumably you can't see why not finishing bottom-placed region matters to us either.

Firstly, I do not have a home region, I go and watch all our regions play, admittedly I watch the Blues more than any other, but that is just out of convenience. So I do not care where I watch my rugby.

Secondly, If you are using HOME ADVANTAGE as a point for your argument then perhaps you should win more games at home first, its not as if RP is a fortress, also I doubt it very much that Dragons will be the bottom place Welsh region this year, for the first time in about a decade you will rise to the giddy heights of third worst region.

I think as others have pointed out, people will moan for the sake of moaning, especially here in Wales, if you are a die hard supporter of your region you would go and watch them any where. How people can call two games for a tenner a bad thing is beyond me, I will be going, and I am looking forward to it, so I do not really care if the die hards go or not, perhaps it will be a better day without them. raspberry

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 22 Apr 2015, 10:56 am

I can sympathise with Luckless Pedestrian. I would be fuming if I had to play a home game not at my home ground. And worst of all.........it's in the city of your biggest rivals!

Dragons are unlucky here as JD seems set in stone and this year seems to actually be working.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Wed 22 Apr 2015, 10:57 am

Pretty excited for this. Have enjoyed the past couple of years although I do agree with the complaints about food and drink prices. What has really enthused me about it is that people from around by me are talking about it. People in my neck of Cardiff only talk about rugby once a year. So for them to be talking about it and talking about going then something has been done correctly. I'd love for it to sell 50k tickets. I doubt it will but these games have the Stadium factor to draw the casuals.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Wed 22 Apr 2015, 11:00 am

Chunky Norwich wrote:I can sympathise with Luckless Pedestrian.

So can I Chunk, I really can, but for people to rubbish it, without giving it a chance, that is something I cannot sympathise with, at the end of the day, this is going to be good for the regions, and that can only be a good thing.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Chunky Norwich Wed 22 Apr 2015, 11:03 am

Coleman wrote:I'd love for it to sell 50k tickets..

I think it'll be close. That's 20,000 up on this time last year.....when Roger Lewis was involved.......and went back on his promise to throw any marketing budget at it. Good riddance to that scum.

Chunky Norwich

Back to top Go down

Post by Coleman Wed 22 Apr 2015, 11:14 am

I have noticed a lot more adverts on the radio for it this year. Nation Radio are playing an ad quite a lot and the DJ mentions it a fair bit too, the regions are spamming it hourly on facebook and the Beeb seem to be talking about it more as well. If only Sky would jump on board then we'd be going places. . . Maybe.. I think they should promote it at the Six Nations more. That is the people they need to get to come to rugby more often.

Coleman

Back to top Go down

Post by Luckless Pedestrian Wed 22 Apr 2015, 11:17 am

I haven't 'rubbished' Judgement Day. I think it's great how many tickets have been sold. But I'd like it a lot more if next season, maybe the two West Wales sides lost a home game to accommodate it.

Speaking of rubbishing things, you seem happy enough to rubbish the Dragons:

LordDowlais wrote:If you are using HOME ADVANTAGE as a point for your argument then perhaps you should win more games at home first, its not as if RP is a fortress, also I doubt it very much that Dragons will be the bottom place Welsh region this year, for the first time in about a decade you will rise to the giddy heights of third worst region.

Thanks. Nice touch. clap

Luckless Pedestrian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next