The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mayweather Announcing Next Opponent In Two Weeks

+15
AdamT
Lance
Mayweathers cellmate
Group Cpt Lionel Mandrake
Hammersmith harrier
El_Feroz
catchweight
milkyboy
Herman Jaeger
Hands Of Stone
Strongback
Mr Prefect
ONETWOFOREVER
ShahenshahG
AlexHuckerby
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mayweather Announcing Next Opponent In Two Weeks - Page 2 Empty Mayweather Announcing Next Opponent In Two Weeks

Post by AlexHuckerby Fri 05 Jun 2015, 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Floyd said in an interview he won't be having too much of a difficult fight for his last fight I read somewhere. I don't think there's anyone else who sells well enough in US outside of Khan that is available? Won't be Thurman we know that, won't be Garcia as it looks as though he's going against Malignaggi. We don't think it can be Manny as he's just had shoulder surgery (Thank God). Brook won't be a big enough sell in US. Porters against Broner. So only realistic option is Khan do we not think or am I missing someone dead obvious?

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Mayweather Announcing Next Opponent In Two Weeks - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather Announcing Next Opponent In Two Weeks

Post by Derbymanc Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:43 pm

You missed off the A 'natural' cheater there Adam Wink

There's no actual suspicion on Mo or his training partner at the moment though so a little bit different.

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Mayweather Announcing Next Opponent In Two Weeks - Page 2 Empty Re: Mayweather Announcing Next Opponent In Two Weeks

Post by AdamT Mon 08 Jun 2015, 1:45 pm

To be fair on Lance, most of his top rivals were probably Naturals at cheating as well.

AdamT

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:48 pm

AdamT wrote:Mayweather is not as good as he was but probably still the best out there.

Guys appreciate him while he is still here, we might never see anybody as talented again in our lifetimes.

You might think it makes you cool to hate the guy and downplay his achievements but in reality it makes you look silly and know Smeg all about boxing. You don't have to like the man but at least rate this genuis where he belongs among the atg fighters. He is right up there imo.

Most technically talented boxer during my lifetime. Jones Jr at his peak was probably the most physically gifted but Mayweather for me is techniacally the best with Sweet Pea not too far behind.

I rate Mayweather highly but have you ever considered taking your tongue out his arse?

The usual; 'if you don't agree with me then you don't know sh!t about boxing' in fact means I can't formulate a coherent unbiased argument.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:50 pm

In fairness we are all in some way biased aren't we ??

I'm guilty..

When it comes to Kell Brook you aren't the most subjective either Mate...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:53 pm

I don't pretend to be subjective when it comes to British boxers Truss however I will criticise their choice of opponents when I feel it's poor, Brook i've said many times deserves more leeway than Khan because of his injury, a very reasonable excuse for easing his way back in to things.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Mon 08 Jun 2015, 2:59 pm

I wish the end of the premiership season was as short as the end of your predictor one...Hammy.

We going to have Toppy in the sequel ???

After all.....Most sequels are inferior to the original !! laughing

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2