The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

+9
Afro
Marky
Azzy
Trebs
Hero
Holymiky
Good Golly I'm Olly
FIFA Diva
Fernando
13 posters

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 9 Empty Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Fernando Mon 15 Jun 2015, 8:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Man Citeh - Azzy the Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 29th June by midnight
Wisden & Porto are Voter
PSG v Man Citeh
Real Madrid v Juventus
Arsenal v Dortmund
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 8:47 am; edited 3 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Hero Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:26 pm

Show off his other beard?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 9 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:32 pm

Afternoon

1.) Tactics are done I'll post them later on.
2.) I played with a windball and made 17 runs and 1 wicket not bad for someone who plays Cricket once every 5 years.
3.) I don't want Ramos or Bastian.
4. Carrick should be in that side and Rooney as CF not AM Mata is better in am
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:34 pm

What is a windball?

Ramos and Schwein are 10x better than your current options in those positions, who do you want instead?

I only put Rooney at AM due to you signing Harry Kane. Better that than Mata-Rooney up the middle.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:37 pm

I'm surprised at not wanting Ramos and Schwein.

Like Azzy said, they are such a huge step up on what United currently have, and better than the level of player most people would expect United to be able to sign at the present time.

Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:37 pm

Windball is the plastic orange thing schoolkids use to play cricket.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:37 pm

Where does Di Maria fit in then?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:38 pm

BamBam wrote:Where does Di Maria fit in then?

Paris I suspect.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:44 pm

29 and 30 years old they're better than what we have currently but what's going to happen in 2 years time look at RVP.

I'd like Gundogan if he can stay fit.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:46 pm

Viva what type of bowler are you? A fast or a spinner? Can you do a doosra? Can you get the bowl to reverse swing in the latter overs? Answer these important questions.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:47 pm

Main concern with Gundogan is that there's a large number of Greggs in near vicinity to Old Trafford.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:47 pm

FIFA Diva wrote:29 and 30 years old they're better than what we have currently but what's going to happen in 2 years time look at RVP.

I'd like Gundogan if he can stay fit.

That RVP that won us the title?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 1:50 pm

I think a bit of short-termism might help United. United are already doing well on the youthful players front.

A bit of experience for those younger players to benefit from and learn from, can only be a good thing in my opinion.

Plus they are 29 and 30, not 34, 35. Look at Scholes and Giggs and what they were doing in their 30s.

And I'm not sure van Persie's problems are down to his age. He always had injury problems for Arsenal. He just then had 2-3 seasons where he stayed relatively injury free, which is probably the exception not the rule
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:00 pm

Windball Laugh

Used to be Kwik Cricket in my day. I'd score for fun in those days.

As for di Maria, he fits in in whatever team wants to buy him. He's a dreadful footballer worth no more than £15m, United were robbed blind on that deal.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:08 pm

Disagree Azzy, Di Maria had a superb season at Real Madrid the year before he was replaced by Bale, pretty much only second to Ronaldo in the stats. Has also put in some world class performances for Argentina, but because his first season in a foreign speaking country (to him) hasn't been easy*, he's dreadful now?

*Pretty sure this had a bigger impact than you'd think http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2985655/Angel-di-Maria-drop-form-break-house-January.html

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:18 pm

I think he was played out of position a fair bit too, seemed to me that he was thrown on when Utd needed something to happen, and he'd try too hard

I'd like to see something along the lines of

-----------------------------Carrick/Schweinsteiger--------------------  

-----------Schweinsteiger/Herrera---------------Di Maria/Herrera-------

Mata/Di Maria ----------------------------------------------------Depay/Young

-----------------------------Rooney/New Signing-----------------------------

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:22 pm

I don't think Di Maria did have a superb season for Real before he joined United.

He was very in and out of form, and wasn't really reliable, and if I remember rightly, struggled to hold down a regular start. He had good stats, but we always say that you shouldn't always rely just on stats.

I have said numerous times, including at the time of his signing, that United vastly overpaid for him. He is still a really good player and I would value him higher than Azzy, more like £25m for me.

He was superb at the world cup though, and has been great at Copa as well.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:27 pm

Balague and Fjortoft have said that Ramos/Schweinsteiger aren't happening.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:29 pm

Has there ever been a player from Germany that Fjortoft said would leave until after it actually happened?

Not that I'm expecting to see either leave though

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:29 pm

Balague is normally on the money. Not sure about Fjortoft, he's probably still scarred from living in Swindon
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:32 pm

I wouldn't have di Maria at Albion, even for free on minimum wage. Stats can tell you whatever you want them to Marky - it was my job for 9 years. On the eyesight test di Maria is one of those players that never has a big game in them, gets paid a lot for very little, and frustrates the hell out of teammates, fans and coaching staff. I'd rather have Ashley Young than di Maria.

I also thought he was very poor at the World Cup, and he's been of Argentina's least convincing performers at the Copa Cabana. I don't know what you look for in attacking players but I look for control, vision, creativity and end product, and for me, di Maria is a Liverpool/Schalke level player rather than a United/PSG player. And he's certainly not a Real/Juve player.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:47 pm

He played really good in his last season at madrid as a b2b cm. I would have liked to have kept him but 60mill was too hard to turn down realistically with financial fair play.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:49 pm

Azzy wrote:I wouldn't have di Maria at Albion,

Azzy wrote:di Maria is a Liverpool/Schalke level player rather than a United/PSG player. And he's certainly not a Real/Juve player.

Laugh So West Brom > Liverpool/Schalke level.

TBH I agree with you on where his level is at, but I would have him at Everton, because we are competing at a level below that. He would be an improvement for us.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:50 pm

nadeem2099 wrote:He played really good in his last season at madrid as a b2b cm. I would have liked to have kept him but 60mill was too hard to turn down realistically with financial fair play.

He was only playing that role for a relatively short period though wasn't he? Or am I mixing my seasons up.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 2:58 pm

Yeah I think he started playing more centrally around January time when Ancelotti had to change formation because of injuries/Isco bad form. Think that's why his price rose. When Alonso was still here, Di Maria and Modric partnered him in the middle.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:10 pm

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FIRST/SECOND ROUND DRAW IN FULL

Lincoln vs Santa Coloma
Crusaders vs Levadia Tallinn
Pyunik vs Folgore
B36 Torshavn vs The New Saints
Hibernians FC vs Maccabi Tel-Aviv
APOEL vs FK Vardar
Qarabag vs FK Rudar Pljevlja
FK Sarajevo vs KKS Lech Poznan
NK Maribor vs FC Astana
BATE Borisov vs Dundalk FC
HJK Helsinki vs FK Ventspils
FC Midtjylland vs Lincoln FC/FC Santa Coloma
Molde FK vs FC Pyunik/SS Folgore
Malmo FF vs FK Zalgiris Vilnius
Celtic vs Stjarnan
AS Trencin vs Steaua Bucharest
FK Partizan vs FC Dila Gori
Ludogorets vs Levadia Tallinn
Fola Esch vs Dinamo Zagreb
Skenderbreu vs Crusaders/Levadia Tallinn
B36 Torshavn/TNS vs Videoton

Be honest guys. How many of these teams have you heard of before Laugh I got 16.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:16 pm

26 in total. I saw Molde play away at Real Mallorca and the new Mallorca stadium wasn't finished. I was standing in the seating area because there were no seats installed.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:17 pm

I got 16 too.

And a special prize if you can guess which of the 2 non-British team listed I have seen play live. I'll give a clue, both were in friendlies, one at Bristol City and the other at Hamburg
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:27 pm

Partizan and Dinamo Zagreb
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:34 pm

Good guess, but not really. Completely wrong.

Steau Bucharest in a friendly at Ashton Gate, and I was once saw Hamburg v FC Midtjylland in a mid season friendly in Hamburg
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:36 pm

I just chose the two best teams I could see.

Parma have been declared bankrupt and will be forced to drop down to Serie D, a court has confirmed. Shocked
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:40 pm

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/4160/extra-time/2015/06/22/12959862/extra-time-partick-thistle-unleash-terrifying-new-mascot-on

"Lisa Simpson on meth" Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 3:44 pm

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 9 1563762_heroa
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Mon 22 Jun 2015, 5:36 pm

Tactics sent, goodluck BamBam.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Trebs Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:23 pm

Tactics received from enigma bambam and miky.

Trebs

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:29 pm

Mine will be this evening

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Mon 22 Jun 2015, 6:56 pm

Good luck to you too Miky

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 22 Jun 2015, 7:26 pm

God, forgot tactics Doh

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Mon 22 Jun 2015, 7:31 pm

I'll do them for you for 35.73 mill azzy.

Sent tactics to trebs. Good luck nando and may the Lord show mercy upon my team.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:28 pm

Sent tactics to Trebs, all the best Viva.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:30 pm

Di Maria flourished in a role that saw him drive into the space Ronaldo left when he came inside and dragged 3 defenders with him.

Sadly Ashley Young doesn't quite command the same attention
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:34 pm

Right, attempting tactics now. Should be a laugh, no Richard Wright, no Dedryck Boyata Sad

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Azzy Mon 22 Jun 2015, 8:40 pm

Change of plans, am watching 50 Shades first.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Mon 22 Jun 2015, 9:07 pm

Good lucky Marky hope you don't do huge tactics.

I'll get brief tactics in tonight or possibly tomorrow.

Ronaldinho is a free player
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:33 am

Now that tictacs are in could people post their team & formations on here and I'll simulate them through FIFA before results are done by Trebs (won't reveal them though until his are up).

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:49 am

Chelsea

--------------------------------Courtois ---------------------------

---------Darmian---- ---Ramos---------Terry---------Azpilicueta-----

------------------------------Schneiderlin-------------- ---------

---------- ----------Koke------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Fabregas-------------------

---------Muller---------------------- -----------------Sanchez------------

------------------------------Lewandowski --------------------------------

Subs – Blackman, Cahill, Mikel, Loftus Cheek, Bolasie, Ibe, Drogba

Last edited by BamBam on Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Tue 23 Jun 2015, 11:57 am

Is it this weeks formations and teams or our best ones?

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:04 pm

Here you go hero

---------------------------------------------------Oblak---------------------------------------------------
Juanfran ----------------- Toprak ----------------- Alderweireld --------------------- Alba
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------ De Rossi -----------------------------------------
------------------------- Ramsey ----------- Xavi --------------------- Pjanic ------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------- Ibarbo --------------- Giroud --------------------------------------------

Subs - Mathieu, Rafinha, Arteta, Mario Suarez, Jese, Torres, Totti
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:17 pm

Shouldn't Trebs confirm all tactics are in first?!

My team and subs (only listed 5 subs, that's due to being on the DL league on JA where it's only 5 subs and getting mixed up!)

Morgan De Sanctis
Branislav Ivanovic - Jerome Boateng - Giorgio Chiellini - Marcelo
Javier Mascherano
Ramires -- Andres Iniesta
Theo Walcott ------------------------ Eden Hazard
Cristiano Ronaldo

Subs: Helton, Mathieu Debuchy, Fabio Coentrao, Javi Martinez, Stevan Jovetic

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:27 pm

Why not just check your outbox Whistle

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 23 Jun 2015, 12:36 pm

Outbox just says he hasn't opened the PM yet, but doesn't mean Trebs has or hasn't received everyone's tactics yet.

Stop punking Azzy's little wooden boat and get with the times man.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 21  Next