The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

+9
Afro
Marky
Azzy
Trebs
Hero
Holymiky
Good Golly I'm Olly
FIFA Diva
Fernando
13 posters

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next

Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 14 Empty Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Fernando Tue 16 Jun 2015, 6:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Nadal Semi League

Fixtures
League Table & Top Scorers - Milkybar Kid
TP Bids
Transfer Confirmation
Lawyers - Ran by Azzy the Fluffer
Injuries - Ran by Trebizzle
Rules Page

Teams
Arsenal - Holymiky
Atletico Madrid - Nadeem
Barcelona - Trebs
Bayern Munich - Fernando
Borussia Dortmund - Viva
Chelsea - BamBam
Juventus - Hero
Man Citeh - Azzy the Fluffer
Paris St Germain - Enigma
Porto - Olly
Real Madrid - Marky

Week 6 Fixtures - Tactics due Monday 29th June by midnight
Wisden & Porto are Voter
PSG v Man Citeh
Real Madrid v Juventus
Arsenal v Dortmund
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea
Barcelona v Bayern Munich

TRANSFERMARKT ADVANCED SEARCH:
http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/detailsuche/spielerdetail/suche

Last edited by Fernando on Mon 29 Jun 2015, 6:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 14 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:33 am

Afro wrote:But Nando has won a tournament and you haven't.

That's the facts. Not your opinion or Nandos. Record books show Nando has won more than you in tournaments you both took part in and are directly comparable.

There's more to it than one measly tournament. I reigned like Queen Victor on the xbox and playstation. Ask RonnyRuntFace or SmartestGooner.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

http://www.manutd.com

Back to top Go down

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 14 Empty Re: Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15

Post by Azzy Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:35 am

FIFA Diva wrote:
Azzy wrote:
FIFA Diva wrote:
Azzy wrote:I'm going to vote against that too Viva.

Thought you'd be against it considering you benefitted from the Oscar deal.
It's a historical thing in our league, like making a win 3 points. We may as well force people to use all three subs, name captains and give pre-game press conferences while we're at it. Releases ain't broke, so don't go fixin' 'em.

Yes it is broken, I don't see why you should have to pay half price for a player just because he's in releases. You should pay the full fee, you only bought Oscar to make a profit on him through lawyers.
Not true. I bought him to make my squad better. There are several players in releases now - I could buy them all and make a profit. But they're crap, so I won't.

Azzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:36 am

FIFA Diva wrote:

That's the facts. Not your opinion or Nandos. Record books show Nando has won more than you in tournaments you both took part in and are directly comparable.

There's more to it than one measly tournament. I reigned like Queen Victor  on the xbox and playstation. Ask RonnyRuntFace or SmartestGooner.

But you never have. It's only ever been in your own head Laugh
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:37 am

You said it yourself crap players.

If the majority prefer the current releases rules I'm happy enough to go along with it.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:41 am

Afro wrote:
FIFA Diva wrote:

There's more to it than one measly tournament. I reigned like Queen Victor  on the xbox and playstation. Ask RonnyRuntFace or SmartestGooner.

But you never have. It's only ever been in your own head Laugh

But I have. I used to own Azzy on FIFA back in the days. I used to beat Ronny with Everton while he was Chelsea. I remember when I beat Nick Fury and I had possession of the ball for 3 real life minutes in his third of the box.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:42 am

Where is smartestgooner anyway? I think there's a similar guy to him over on ja with a different username but not sure.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:43 am

Fernando tournament titles - 1
Viva - Failed to get out the group stages.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:44 am

That doesn't seem to cover off everyone though.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:46 am

I beat Andy remember him Afro the lad from Sunderland? Who else is there I can't even remember.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:49 am

FIFA Diva wrote:I beat Andy remember him Afro the lad from Sunderland? Who else is there I can't even remember.

I'll ask him on twitter then.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:52 am

Go on Nadeem2099 ask him
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:55 am

Andy was the nicest bloke in the world before Miky came along.

I'm not denying you beat them all. But hard facts suggest Nando is better than you, whilst only your opinion says the opposite.

In my opinion, Nando reigns supreme and you are yesterday's news. He's PBF and you are Pac Man or The Golden Boy de la Hoya. Decent in your prime but never the best and now past it. Top 5 material.

Last edited by Afro on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:56 am

Fernando's 2 games vs Viva
1st Match - a dull 0-0
2nd Match Fernando 6-0 Viva - "Dubious Circumstances" Laugh

The record will always show i own you biatch Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:58 am

FIFA Diva wrote:Go on Nadeem2099 ask him

I have.

@AndrewFClark14 has viva ever beaten you at fifa? He's bragging he's destroyed you.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 26 Jun 2015, 8:59 am

Fernando wrote:Fernando's 2 games vs Viva
1st Match - a dull 0-0

Cue the excuses.......
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:02 am

Afro wrote:Andy was the nicest bloke in the world before Miky came along.

I'm not denying you beat them all. But hard facts suggest Nando is better than you, whilst only your opinion says the opposite.

In my opinion, Nando reigns supreme and you are yesterday's news. He's PBF and you are Pac Man or The Golden Boy de la Hoya. Decent in your prime but never the best and now past it. Top 5 material.

I agree he was such a chilled out guy. Miky is very similar.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:03 am

Afro wrote:
1st Match - a dull 0-0

Cue the excuses.......

The records can say what they like. Me and you know the truth, I embarrassed myself just to help my fellow v2er.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:05 am

Decent in my prime? Top 5?whos better than me Azzy????
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:08 am

FIFA Diva wrote:
Afro wrote:
1st Match - a dull 0-0

Cue the excuses.......

The records can say what they like. Me and you know the truth, I embarrassed myself just to help my fellow v2er.

Id have made it out the group anyway so was all in vein and just makes you look Poopie now Laugh

#DonNandoOfFifa

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:10 am

FIFA Diva wrote:Decent in my prime? Top 5?whos better than me Azzy????

Nando clearly.

Nando also only beat Miky 3-1
I beat Miky 5-2.

So on that reckoning Miky is 4 goals better than you, and I'd put 6 or 7 past you Wink

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:11 am

You lot struggle to beat Cherries enough said.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:12 am

Hero wrote:

Nando clearly.

Nando also only beat Miky 3-1
I beat Miky 5-2.

So on that reckoning Miky is 4 goals better than you, and I'd put 6 or 7 past you Wink

Laugh I'm not even going to reply to that.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:13 am

Cherries would wipe the floor with you 24/7, 365 days (364 on leap years) 12 months a year.

Last edited by Fernando on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:16 am

All the others in those tournaments based on they beat you

Marky based on Nando saying so when he has no reason to lie.

Miky for the same reason as above.

I make you 4th best on here if we're all being honest, which is not bad.
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:16 am

Fernando wrote:Cherries would wipe the floor with you 24/7, 365 days (364 on leap years) 12 months a year.

Make that 5th on here then
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:18 am

Btw Nando does that mean for two days in a leap year viva is better than cherries
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:19 am

Hey only going from the maths that's put before me.
You (A) lost by 6 goals to Nando (B)
Nando (B) won by 2 goals to Miky (C)
I (D) won by 3 goals to Miky (C)
Therefore if D was to play A there's a difference of 7 goals.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:19 am

1) Cherries
2) Me
3) Miky
4) Marky
5) Trebs
6) Viva

End of.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:21 am

Marky me and you this weekend on FIFA.

Cherries couldn't wipe his bum let alone take me on in Fifa.

You WUMs are too much for me tonight. Goodnight guys x
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:23 am

The only person you beat is yourself Viva. You couldn't score even if you stumbled into a brothel with £500 angel

Cherries > everyone

Last edited by Fernando on Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:24 am

Marky has beaten you on countless occasions, he has never beaten me ever on FIFA in his 33 years on earth.

FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:25 am

Hero wrote:Hey only going from the maths that's put before me.

Now that makes sense.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:26 am

Fernando wrote:1) Cherries
2) Me
3) Miky
4) Marky
5) Trebs
6) Viva

End of.

We both know Trebs will agree to swap places with Viva Wink

(but in all seriousness Viva's probably above me at the moment)

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:27 am

FIFA Diva wrote:Marky has beaten you on countless occasions, he has never beaten me ever on FIFA in his 33 years on earth.

Im undefeated vs you. You've never defeated me in 24 years & 9 months

I wanna play Hero now to see if there is a 7 goal difference Laugh

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:29 am

nadeem2099 wrote:
Hero wrote:Hey only going from the maths that's put before me.

Now that makes sense.

How can you give me stick when you're not even on the list, I reckon Afro is above you and he has never played a football game since sensible soccer on the snes
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:30 am

In truth I haven't a clue how I put five past Miky, one bounced in off the keepers arse.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:31 am

Fernando wrote:
FIFA Diva wrote:Marky has beaten you on countless occasions, he has never beaten me ever on FIFA in his 33 years on earth.

Im undefeated vs you. You've never defeated me in 24 years & 9 months

I wanna play Hero now to see if there is a 7 goal difference Laugh

And you've never beaten me in 27 years and 1 month. (6-0 don't count)
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Holymiky Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:33 am

I'm not saying that i am a great player or anything but i would want to play you and Nando again, i honestly felt i could of won some games that day. I lost fair and square but yeah i would like to do that at some point.

Holymiky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:33 am

The records will always show

Fernando 6-0 Viva

In any other world but Viva's that's a victory Laugh

Gunna kick your ass one day Hero Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 14 3559488474

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:34 am

I don't care who i play if im online send an invite Ok!

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:35 am

Fernando wrote:The records will always show

Fernando 6-0 Viva

In any other world but Viva's that's a victory Laugh

Gunna kick your ass one day Hero Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 14 3559488474

If you want to claim the 6-0 please go ahead but that clearly shows deep down you think I'm better.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:37 am

I think my JA606 trophy shows that im better. You're like Spurs always claiming victories over minor things.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:39 am

Fernando wrote:I think my JA606 trophy shows that im better. You're like Spurs always claiming victories over minor things.

Spurs have at least won trophies in the past 40 years.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:41 am

Viva has been demoted to Hull who's won nothing since 1969 then.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:45 am

More a Newcastle I reckon, talks the talk that he's a big club, in reality hasn't won anything for 60 years.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:47 am

I think Steve Bruce suits his management skill more tbh.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Fri 26 Jun 2015, 9:55 am

I thought more Brendan Rodgers for Viva.
Talks out of his jacksie, usually pants at transfers, thinks he's won loads but only actually ever won a championship play off.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 10:03 am

Nah that's too high profile for Viva. He's in the managerial minority like Keith Curle....

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by FIFA Diva Fri 26 Jun 2015, 10:06 am

You're all just peanut butter and jealous.
FIFA Diva
FIFA Diva

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Fri 26 Jun 2015, 10:08 am

Euro Division Homepage 4 - Sponsored by the day Viva admits Nando is better than him at FIFA15 - Page 14 CFVFv-gW8AIqJd2

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 21 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 17 ... 21  Next