The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Anarchy Results 31st July 2015

Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 31st July 2015 Empty 6CW Anarchy Results 31st July 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:15 pm

*The 6CW logo appears on the blank screen, as “Here Comes the Boom” by P.O.D kicks in. The crowd leaps to their feet, and erupt in a chorus of noise as blue, white, and yellow pyrotechnics display goes off. As the camera pans around the sold out 6CW arena across the thousands in attendance the voice of Harold Lloyd can be heard

HA: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome once again to the sold out Wembley arena....I am Harold Lloyd and as ever I am joined by my brother Henry

*Henry nods to camera

HA: This is 6CW and it's……

BOTH: TIME TO PLAY!!!!!

*The fans wait outside the arena, some likely to miss parts of the show, others clearly without tickets. The front door is crowded, with only a small walkway that security has managed to maintain. They suddenly burst into raucous noise and the camera turns to see a rather bemused Max Adamson walk up. Max stands with his hands on his hips, staring at the assembled fans, confusion on his face.

MA: You're only 2-1 ahead, you can't celebrate yet you pommy idiots.

*AD-AM-SON, AD-AM-SON (to a similar rhythm of a CM Punk chant) is sung in full voice by every fan watching him walk up to the building. The Aussie smiles and then winks to the camera

MA: They've taken their time, haven't they. Nice to see some smart fans know what this company is really about.

*Adamson tries to hide the smile and walk through, but his eyes give it away. The former champ is enjoying the adulation even as he attempts to cut a serious figure. Regardless, he walks through the doors, before turning back to another cheer and shaking his head, in both confusion and surprise.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Anarchy Results 31st July 2015 Empty Re: 6CW Anarchy Results 31st July 2015

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:16 pm

*Tim Allen is backstage waiting for his guest. He looks past the camera and speaks to the producer

TA: He's been in this company for about 5 minutes, and already he's late for interviews?

*Allen's head snaps to the left and he tuts

TA: About time...

*Aaron Heath walks into view, getting very close to Allen until the interviewer cowers a little.

AH: What were you saying?

*Allen steps back and Heath smiles

AH: Thought so.

*Allen coughs and turns to the camera; a quick nod and he begins his interview.

TA: It's my pleasure to welcome Aaron Heath...Aaron, your second week in the company and you face a second big name. How have you prepared for Blade?

AH: Timothy, it is merely how Blade has prepared for me. The old names in this building are already scared of me. And so they very well should be.

TA: Last week you--

AH: Let me stop you there. Last week I showed how the creaking old body of one returning fool could be exposed for the waste of a space on this roster. Tonight I will be doing that again.

TA: You sound confident...

AH: Well done, Timothy, you listened. Of course I'm confident. I'm a methodical man and a technically exquisite wrestler. These two are just the start. This is how I make my name, and what's next will be how I shape this company.

TA: Thank you for your time.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:18 pm

(Dean Andrews is stood at the open doorway of his office, inside workmen are still clearing the charred remnants of furniture. A middle aged man in a clipboard shakes Andrews by the hand)

??: Sir, I'm Jim the head foreman on site and don't you worry we will have this tidied up and back looking as good as new in no time at all..

(Andrews smiles briefly)

DA: Why the delay, I expected this to be done ahead of tonight?

JIM: Health and safety sir, we haven't been allowed access to the room until it was declared safe, but now we are in we will have this job done ready for the next show

DA: The next show is no good to me, where am I expected to run the show from, I can't just perch on a stool by the coffee hut, this isn't good enough, who's your supervisor, where's the guy in charge?

Jim: I am that guy sir….

??: Dean why don't we take a minute.

(Andrews turns as Charles Kramer arrives at the doorway)

CK: Jim, is it?

(The foreman nods)

CK: Thank you for the hard work you and your boys are putting in, it's hugely appreciated and we completely understand that any delays are out of your control

(Jim nods again and gets back to work.Kramer leads Andrews away with a hand on his shoulder, through gritted teeth he starts to speak)

CK: You need to keep things in check Dean, we are so close to achieving everything and you're gonna blow it because of a little office fire..

(Andrews shakes his head angrily)

DA: A little office fire? Do you realise what I am going through, the fingers of blame are pointing at me, they know!

(Kramer smiles as a backstage employee walks past)

CK: Whatever they think they know, they have no idea of the truth. Everything that has happened up to this point, everything we have done, is for that, don't lose sight of that Dean, don't let your own self doubt ruin this, there is too much at stake…

DA: I need to send a message, I need to show who is in control…

(Kramer grabs Andrews by both shoulders)

CK: NO!!...You need to do exactly as your told…

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 pm

Match 1
Aaron Heath vs Blade

HA: It's singles action to open up Anarchy, in what is a real generational clash.

HE: Both men looking to establish themselves in the 6CW hierachy certainly.

HA: Well in Blade's case, he is looking to re-establish himself in 6CW after his post Night of Glory return where as Aaron Heath is clearly desperate to make a name for himself as quickly as possible...no matter who he pisses off on the way.

HE: That's the kind of attitude I want to see. There's no point bowing down to these old guard, they've had their time and Heath wants to get rid of them to make his ascent to the top even quicker.

HA: A bit of respect wouldn't go amiss though Henry.

"Time Bomb, Baby" begins to play through the speakers and a VT plays on the screen of an angry looking individual boarding a plane. The door of the plane shuts behind him and pyros begin to flare up on the stage. From the backstage area walks a man with a trimmed brown beard and blue eyes. He is wearing a black sleeveless vest which reads "It starts with me" on the front. Heath's eyes are fixed on the ring as he marches down the ramp. He climbs up the steel steps and then into the ring through the middle rope.

HE: This kid just exudes intensity and confidence, and can you blame him after the display he put in against Hero two weeks ago?

HA: You mean where he had to deliberately low blow this so called "old guard" to get a victory.

"I do what I want" hits and the crowd's reaction turns to cheers as the 6CW Veteran Blade strolls out onto the stage. He stares down at Aaron Heath before bursting into a sprint down the middle of the ramp, sliding under the bottom rope into the ring and then leaping to his feet to salute the crowd.

HA: Blade is as popular as ever, and he'll certainly be looking to reward that support with a victory.

HE: He couldn't get the job done against Majestic, why not retire with some dignity?!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

Heath and Blade lock-up, Blade synchs in a side headlock on the youngster. He quickly counters by whipping Blade into the ropes, he rebounds to the middle of the ring and Heath knocks Blade down with a big forearm smash. Blade rolls up to his feet, Heath drives a knees up into the stomach and quickly takes Blade down with a swinging neckbreaker. Cover.

Ref: 1..............2........Kick out!

Blade forces the shoulder up. Heath immediately goes on the attack, rising to his feet and dropping a series of elbows down into the face. Heath drags Blade up to his feet, but Blade counters with a big European uppercut. Heath stumbles back, before running back in at Blade who takes Heath down with a clothesline. Heath rolls to his feet and Blade nails the overdrive. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

HA: An even start to this match-up, youthful exuberance vs experienced, methodical thinking.

Heath kicks out. Blade drags up the newcomer in an armbar hold, he pulls Heath towards the corner before slamming his head into the top turnbuckle repeatedly. Heath slumps forward on the turnbuckle, Blade takes a few steps back before running in and delivering a high impact jumping double knee to the back of the head. Heath falls back and Blade drops him with a reverse DDT. Blade covers.

Ref: 1.................2.............Kick out!

The veteran gets up to his feet, waiting for Heath to do the same. Blade then fires in a couple of big elbows to the side of the head, he then whips Heath out across the ring. Blade ducks down for a back body drop but Heath counters by booting him in the face. Blade jolts back, Heath runs in and flattens Blade with a big boot to the skull. Heath goes for the pin.

Ref: 1................2............Kick out!

Heath rolls Blade onto his front on the canvas, before diving down and smashing some forearms into the back of the head. Heath then applies a seated rear waistlock, hauling Blade up to his feet. Heath nails a series of knees into the back before flinging Blade down into the mat with a belly to back suplex.

Blade rolls up to his feet and stumbles into the path of Heath, who takes him down with a snapmare. Blade sits-up, and Heath connects with a superkick into the back of the head. He covers.

HE: Heath starting to take control of this. Blade simply can't live with the pace of the younger man.

Ref: 1................2.............Kick out!

Aaron Heath leans down, he demonstrates his strength by dead-lifting Blade up from the floor across his chest. He then throws Blade across the ring with a fallaway slam. Blade rolls towards the ropes and looks to go to the outside.

HA: Blade showing all of that experience...

HE: But Heath just too quick for him!

Heath is over, he grabs Blade by the head and runs to the corner, where he slams Blade's head into the steel ring post. Heath leans over the top rope, applying a front facelock. He pulls Blade through the middle rope, and then drives him head-first into the mat with a spike DDT. Cover.

Ref: 1.................2................Kick out!

Heath drags Blade up in a German suplex position, but the veteran counters with a jawbreaker. Heath falls back, and Blade runs in connecting with a dropkick. Heath bounces back off the ropes into the path of Blade who hits a snap powerslam. He hooks the leg.

Ref: 1....................2...............Kick out!

HA: Blade needed that counter, Heath was totally dominating this match.

Blade hauls up Heath, he fires in a series of headbutts that force Heath into the ropes. Blade then throws him out across the ropes, the veteran then leaps into the air and knocks Heath down with a leaping leg lariat. Heath gets to his feet and Blade nails a jumping, corkscrew roundhouse kick to the back of the head. He covers.

Ref: 1...................2................Kick out!

Heath kicks out. Blade lifts him to his feet and hits a stiff elbow to the head. He then holds Heath across his shoulders, walking to the corner and dropping Heath face-first into the top turnbuckle. Heath staggers back, Blade climbs up to the top rope and waits for Heath to rise...

HA: Missile dropkick!

Ref: 1....................2.................Kick out!

Blade drags up Heath, he hits a hard kick to the gut before running off the ropes. He knocks Heath down with a flying shoulder block. Heath rolls to his feet and Blade nails a 2nd shoulder block. Heath is up and Blade hits a third shoulder block. He then goes up to the top rope...

HA: Now the senton bomb! Blade really is pulling out all the stops here.

Ref: 1.............................2...................Kick out!

Heath forces the shoulder up. Blade drags up Heath, hitting a knee into the stomach and then setting up for a powerbomb...

HE: Heath counters with the hurracanrana!

HA: Blade went straight into the ref!

HE: He's out!

Heath and Blade get to their feet. Blade throws a clothesline, Heath ducks underneath it....

HA: Damn it! Another low blow!

HE: The ref's down, it's all legal Harold!

With Blade crouched over, Heath stands by the ropes lining up the Act of Violence. The crowd then pop hugely as Hero comes running down the ramp. Heath turns away from Blade, he allows Hero to roll into the ring.

Heath starts pummeling down on the back of Hero, who fights up to his feet and shoves Heath back. The youngster runs forward, Hero boots him in the gut...

HA: ENCORE! ENCORE!

HE: Well that's blatantly cheating!

HA: Revenge for last week!

Hero rolls out of the ring as the ref begins to stir, Blade crawls over and makes the cover.

Ref: 1...................................2................................................3!

Ding, Ding, Ding!

HA: Blade wins it! His first win since returning!

HE: He hardly deserved it Harold, all down to Hero and his sneak attack.

HA: Yes because it would have been fair for Heath to win after a low blow! The kid needs to learn if he wants to play dirty, then the same will happen to him.

HE: I think he may well enjoy that aspect of it Harold, he will come back from this. He knows he dominated, he knows he is the future.

HA: I think the likes of Blade and Hero may well have something to say about that.

Match result: Blade via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 03 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:20 pm

*Tim Allen is backstage

TA: My guest at this time...Jonathan Daniels

*Daniels walks into shot and ignores the outstretched hand of Allen.

TA: A delight, as always, Jonathan

JD: Ask your questions and shut up, Tim.

TA: With that tone, I may well--

JD: Fine, I'll do your job for you. Tonight I will decimate this silly little child. Ryker Kidd can get lucky in a multi-man match, but one-on-one he has to face up to a truly skilled champion.

"Sounds like you need some shutting up"

*Daniels turns to see where the voice came from and the camera follows him to the figure of Buck Riggins.

JD: I took you down once, Riggins, you're done

BR: Oh, son, this ain't finished. You got to learn that a real man don't stay down. He keeps fighting. I'mma keep fighting

JD: You're old news. I'm the champ and I don't need my time wasted.

BR: I best take that title off you then.

*Daniels goes face to face with Riggins, but laughs

JD: Cute. But I won't be drawn into your games. You had your chance, you're done. Just like I'm done with this.

*Daniels turns and leaves. Riggins cracks his knuckles but smiles as the scene fades.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:22 pm

(Dean Andrews and Charles Kramer are sat backstage deep in conversation, Andrews appears red faced as Kramer continues to talk)

CK: So the best thing to do right now is nothing, don't react

??: Dean can I have a word?

(Andrews looks up and Kramer turns round to see a worried looking Anthony Grace. Andrews looks to Kramer for an answer)

AG: Please can we talk?

(Kramer stands and leads the Hollywood superstar away)

CK: Hugely impressive win last week Anthony. Perfect Jack is quite a scalp for you

(Grace turns over his shoulder to look at Andrews who is not making eye contact)

AG: Err……yeah thanks, although Dicey had a little bit of a hand in it so I guess I can't take all the credit…..Ermmm, I'd really like to speak to Dean, he seems a little bit, well I'm not sure really and I've got a few things I need to talk to him about, a few things errr…., , I just need to hear his side….

(Kramer leads Grace around a corner out of the view of Andrews)

CK: Anthony I say this not as your adviser but as a friend, what Dean needs right now is space, you know in your heart of hearts what is happening here, you know the truth, you know who to believe...After everything we have been through, all that you and Dean have experienced, just think about all that for a minute, then consider what you are asking...You're a clever guy Anthony, no ones trying to pull the wool over your eyes here. Listen to your gut, that voice inside that's never let you down before

That's what you need to BELIEVE…

(Kramer pats Grace on the back and he returns to Andrews, as he sits back down Andrews briefly makes eye contact with Grace and mouths the word "SORRY"….)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:32 pm

(The camera’s head to the backstage area where we see Hero standing with his back to the wall. He is staring down at what appears to be an old photograph. As the camera pans round we can see that the photo is blackened and ripped. Hero stares at it with wide eyes and a half smile on his face. We can see now that the photograph shows Hero standing in the middle and being flanked by Clarke James, Marshall Murdoch, Vlad Marius and Crime Lord. They are all pulling funny faces to the camera and Vlad is holding what appears to be a NERF gun with a pair of ladies knickers popping out one end. Hero flicks the photograph over and we see the following words wrote in biro on the back:)

“Church of Hero. Not Forgotten.”

(Hero flips the photograph back around and stares at the picture again. From out of shot, we hear the sound of high heels striding down the corridor. Hero is oblivious to it, even when Miss Jessica comes into shot. She stares at him for a while before snatching the photo out of his hand. Hero looks up confused before sighing. Jessica takes one look at the picture and rolls her eyes.)

MJ: Seriously?! This stuff again?! Too much living in the past hun. Glad you satisfied them more than you did me!

(Hero smirks)

H: Wasn’t hard. At least with them I kept my eyes open and my thoughts on the job in hand.

(Jessica laughs)

MJ: Oh hun, it wasn’t the only thing that wasn’t hard and you would have been better off using that hand! I can’t believe that one fumble resulted in our kid.

(Hero shakes his head)

H: His name is Austin. At least I can remember the important things. Not whether I can cross my legs for half a second.

(Jessica looks annoyed and holds the picture up to Hero’s face. She then rips it up into small pieces before chucking it over her shoulder)

MJ: You think you are such a good father don’t you? Someone who can’t bear to be away from the mirror for five minutes can obviously look after an 8 year old! Now you expect to swan in here like some superstar and retake my limelight again!

(Hero laughs)

H: What limelight? You are hanging round with the male equivalent of you. Even then, the both of you have done nothing while here. You aren’t important Jess, you are someone that you use to get five minutes of fun and then realise you need five years to recover. You make me and the whole goddamn world sick and I am not going to…………

(Jessica suddenly screams loudly and forces Hero to cover his ears. When the eruptions stops, Jessica jabbers on agitatedly)

MJ: You wait! You just wait! You think everything is going to be handed to you again but this time you got to prove it! You hear me! PROVE IT! And you know you can’t! So go back to looking after Austin so he doesn’t become the failure his dad already is!

(Jessica breathes in and out as she tries to calm herself down. Hero looks on completely bemused at the outburst. Once Jess has stopped hyperventilating, she takes a deep breath in and whispers)

MJ: 8 time champion? Now I know why you were so interested in taking me up the a55. You must have taken it yourself on 8 other occasions……..

(Hero steps forward angrily and Jessica backs away laughing)

MJ: So what’s it going to be hun……you gonna pick up those teeny bitsy lil pieces and stick them together or are you gonna be a man for one time in your life and realise that this new territory doesn’t live on legacies?

(Hero stops coming forward and Jess laughs again)

MJ: See ya around sexy……

(Jessica blows Hero a kiss, spins around and walks out of shot. Hero watches her go before staring down at the bits of photograph on the floor. He sighs deeply before walking off in the other direction, as the camera zooms in on the tattered pieces left behind)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:38 pm

Match 2
Ryker Kidd vs Jonathan Daniels

Ha: Champion vs champion coming up next as Xtreme champion Ryker Kidd goes one on one with the UK champion Jonathan Daniels, this should be good

He: It certainly should be, and I think Daniels just shades this one, he is the perfect one after all

Ha: we'll see, but lets not forget the war Kidd went through in the Chamber of Horrors to be crowned a champion

'Perfection' starts to play as the crowd boo loudly and Daniels walks out with the UK title around his waist. He raises his arms aloft and soaks in the crowd reaction before making his way down to the ring. He climbs inside and unhooks his title before climbing the turnbuckle and lifting it aloft

He: Chiselled out of stone, this man is the total package, power, strength and atleticism and that is why I fancy him to win this one

Ha: He may have have a strength advantage of Kidd here tonight, but Kidd can be so creative in his offense, you never know what to expect because half the time I don't even think Kidd knows what he is going to do next

The crowd reaction changes as 'Bawitdaba' screams out of the PA system and Kidd runs out from backstage. He bounces from one side of the stage to the other throwing his Xtreme title in the air before walking down the aisle tagging the hands of the fans

Ha: hasn't been here al that long but already made an impression on these fans, HEY!!

The crowd boo as Daniels begins to attack Kidd as he slides inside the ring stomping down on him. Kidd tries to struggle to his feet but Daniels continues his assault despite the official protests. He backs him into the corner of the ring and connects with several big shots to the side of the head before whipping him into the opposite corner

Ha: HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES DANIELS??

The crowd go wild as Kidd runs up the turnbuckles and soars through the air with a twisted moonsault taking Daniels down who quickly rolls to the outside of the ring

Ha: Daniels thought he'd try and get a jump on Kidd and take his speed out of the game early, that backfired

He: not Daniels' finest idea I'll admit

Daniels cracks his neck on the outside and then climbs on to the ring apron, he wards Kidd off before climbing through the rope and the official signals for the bell. The two go to tie up in the centre of the ring and Daniels catches Kidd by surprise with a kick to the gut and then he clubs down across the lower back of Kidd driving him in to the mat.

He lifts him up with ease and slams him back down before flexing his biceps and dropping an elbow across the chest and cockily laying on top for the pin

Kidd kicks out quickly as Daniels gets up and drags Kidd up, he pushes him into the corner of the ring before burying his shoulder in the mid section several times forcing the air out of Kidd. He whips him with force into the opposite corner and idd bounces out into a vicious clothesline and goes for the cover again

ONE

TWO

Kidd gets his shoulder up again and Daniels rubs his forearm in Kidds face earning a lecture from the official. He backs away and allows Kidd time to get up. As he does he closes in and hits a big uppercut and Kidds falls back against the ropes. Daniels whips him atoward the opposite ropes

Ha: Kidd ducks underneath the lariat.....INCOMING

Kidd ducks under the attempted clothesline from Daniels and then springboards off the second rope and takes Daniels down with a crossbody. Daniels rushes back to his feet and is knocked straight back down by a dropkick and then gets up a third time into another dropkick

Ha: Kidd raising the tempo here

Kidd exits the ring and waits as Daniels gets to his feet before springing off the top rope into a trouble in paradise kick to the side of Daniels head

ONE

TWO

THR...

Daniels kicks out and Kidd stays on the offensive. he grabs Daniels by the head and hits a flurry of punches before getting to his feet and hitting a standing moonsault into a cover again

ONE

TWO

Daniels kicks out again and Kidd jumps straight to his feet. He waits as Daniels gets to his feet and then connects with a running front kick forcing Daniels into the corner before charging at him and sending him flying across the ring witha monkey flip and hooks the leg again

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: That was close, certainly the closest we've come so far

He: Come on Daniels, you gotta get back in this

Kidd gets to his feet and exits the ring climbing to the top rope. He waits for Daniels to get to his feet

Ha: THATS CHEATING

The crowd are incensed as Daniels pushes the official against the ropes causing Kidd to fall split legged on th top ropes. Daniels slowly gets to his feet and closes in Kidd and connects with several knife edge chops across the chest of Kidd.

He: Daniels planning something big here

Daniels climbs up to the second rope and hooks Kidds arm around his neck

He: SUPERPLEX! WHAT IMPACT!

ONE

TWO

THRE

He: HE GOT HIM

Ha: Not quite, referee says two

Daniels lifts Kidd up off the mat and kicks him in the gut before connecting with a regular suplex, he rolls through into a second and then a third and floats over into a cover

ONE

TWO

THR...

Daniels looks displeased as Kidd forces his shoulder off the mat. He gets up and stomps down violentally on his opponent before lifting him up to his feet. He lifts him above his head in the gorilla press slam position and parades him around the ring before dropping him face first down to the canvas.

Daniels begins to stalk Kidd as he slowly gets up to his feet and then he looks in the full nelson looking for the full nelson slam

Ha: Kidd elbows free

He: SIDEWALK SLAM

Kidd manages to get free of the full nelson and then bounces off the ropes but runs into a sidewalk slam into another pin attempt

ONE

TWO

THREE

Kidd kicks out again and Daniels hist the mat in frustration. He drags Kidd up to his feet and whips him in to the corner of the ring and then squashes him up against the turnbuckles with a running splash and Kidd staggers out of the corner

He: TILTAWHIRL BACKBREAKER, THIS IS IT

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: KIDD KICKS OUT AGAIN! GREAT HEART FROM THIS KID

Daniels stares a hole through the official and accuses him of a alow count before getting up to his feet. He cockily kicks out at Kidd and shouts down at him to get to his feet before impatiently grabbing him by the head and lifting him to his feet

Ha: JAWBREAKER.....ENZIGURI!!!!

He: But he can't make the cover

the crowd are going crazy as Kidd suckers Daniels in and hits the combo but he is unable to capitalise as he catches his breath. He crawls over to the ropes and pulls himself to his feet, meanwhile Daniels crawls toward the opposite ropes. They meet in the centre of the ring and Daniels aims a big right hand but Kidd ducks underneath and then hits a rainbow kick, Daniels falls face first down to the mat, his eyes glazed over

Ha: WHAT A KICK, WHAT OFFENSE, KIDD HAS WON

ONE

TWO

THREE

He: NOT YET HE HASN'T, DANIELS JUST KICKING OUT

Daniels begins to get to his feet and Kidd closes in with an assault of Daniel Bryan-esque kicks. He winds up and goes for a big kick to the head but Daniels ducks under

Ha: NEVER SEEN IT THE SECOND TIME THOUGH

Daniels looks out cold as Kidd jumps up to the top rope and looks around at the fans as they all cheer him on

Ha: Somebody notify local air authorities because Ryker Kidd is about to take off

Flashbulbs illuminate the arena as Kidd soars through the air and comes crashing down ocross Daniels with a Swanton Bomb and hooks the leg again

ONE

TWO

THREE

Kidd can't believe it as Daniels throws his arm off the mat. He pleads with the official for a three count. He gets up and waits as Daniels does the same before bouncing off the ropes and connecting a flying forearm, Daniels quickly gets back to his feet and walks in to a flying headscissors sending Daniels flying through the ropes to the outside of the ring.

Ha: WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

Daniels pulls himself up using the barrier for support as Kidd bounces off the ropes and then throws himself through the air with a spinning suicide dive. He lands on his feet and high fives a younger memebr of the audience before rolling in and out of the ring to halt the offical counting them both out

Kidd lifts Daniels up to his feet but Daniels forces him back against the ring apron and then whips him against the steel steps. Kidd is down as Daniels rolls back inside the ring and demands the official to count Kidd out

Ha: come on Kidd, you need to get up here

He: Daniels happy to win regardless of how he does it, why he's a champion

The offical is at 6

Ha: KIDD MADE IT

He: FULL NELSON SLAM IT WASN'T EVEN WORTH BEATING the COUNT OUT BECAUSE THIS IS DONE

ONE

TWO

Ha: SHOULDER UP, KIDD STILL IN THIS

Daniels doesn't waste any time and he lifts Kidd up off the mat and sends him flying straight into a German Suplex. He lifts him again into a second German suplex, and then lifts him a third time and goes for another

Ha: KIDD LANDED ON HIS FEET

He: HA! COUNTS FOR NOTHING, BIG BOOT FROM DANIELS

Daniels raises his arms in the air drawing more jeers from the crowd, before he lifts the limp body of Kidd up and kicks him in the gut. He sets him in position for the powerbomb before ripping him through the air and driving him down to the mat

ONE

TWO

THREE

He: How has Kidd kicked out? That should have put anybody away

Ha: Because Kidd is a fighting champion, he doesn't know when to quit

Daniels signals for the end and then lifts Kidd to his feet

He: Daniels looking for a Perfect Storm here

Ha: DDT FROM KIDD! HUGE COUNTER

He: where is he getting this from?

Kidd crawls toward the corner of the ring and pulls himself up to his feet and then up to the top rope he steadies himself as Daniels slowly gets up in the ring

Ha: SHOOTING STAR DDT

He: WOW

Ha: that is the kind of offense you get with Kidd, never a dull moment

Kidd manages to drag himself across the mat and drape his arm over Daniels for the pin

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: Daniels kicks out, Kidd din't get all of that pinfall though

Kidd pulls himself up to his feet and manages to recuperate as he waits for Daniels to come too, as he does Kidd runs at him and takes him down with a somersault neckbreaker and then he goes straight in to a standing 450 splash

ONE

TWO

He: NOW ITS KIDDS TIME TO BE FRUSTRATED

Ha: What does either have to do to keep the other down?

Kidd gets back to his feet and then climbs to the top rope he waits as Daniels begins to get up and then jumps off aiming a knee at Daniels

He: HE JUST SPEARED HIM IN MID AIR, MY GOD HE ALMOST SNAPPED HIM IN TWO

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: FOOT ON THE ROPES! GREAT RING AWARENESS BY KIDD! WE CONTINUE

Daniels lifts Kidd up and Irish whips him against the ropes before driving him to the mat with a spinebusterand then shouting at Kidd to get back to his feet, he impatiently lifts him up and knees him in the stomach and then sets him in position for the suplex and lifts him high in the air

He: look at the strength here....... JACK HAMMER

ONE

TWO

THREE

Ha: HE GOT HIM! KIDD HAS WON

'Bawitdaba' hits again as replays show Kidd reversing the jack hammer into a roll up pin, taking Daniels by surprise for the pin. Daniels looks on in horror as Kidd has his hand raised by the official

Ha: A great match full of close falls, it was always going to take something special to win it, and that reversal was special, he used Daniels' momentum against him and....HEY!!

the crowd boo as Kidd is attacked from behind by Syn Shadows from nowhere. He starts to stomp down on Kidd who tries to cover up as Daniels grabs his UK title and exits angrily. Syn lifts Kidd up and whips him in the corner of the ring and then hits a running clothesline as Kidd falls seated up against eth ropes in the corner. Syn chokes him with a boot across the neck

Ha: this is uncalled for, totally unprovoked attack, BUT HER COMES THE HELP

Riggins runs to the ring and slides inside, he ducks under a clothesline from Shadows before tackling him to the ground and unleashing a flurry of punches. Syn quickly gets to his feet and Riggins whips him against the ropes, Syn manages to catch the top rope and quickly exits as Riggins runs at him

Syn talks trash to Riggins in the ring as he backs up the aisle as Riggins helps Kidd up to his feet

Ha: Wow, what a crazy end to the match that was, and we've still got plenty more to come

Match result: Ryker Kidd via pinfall
Match time: 8 minutes

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:40 pm

(Charles Kramer is stood backstage when he is approached by one of his security team)

Sec: Sir, he's here…

(Kramer smiles and nods)

CK: Excellent

(Kramer walks towards the VIP area and opens the door to a private box, stepping inside the luxury accommodation he stops at the bar)

CK: Drink?

(The camera turns to show Brian, he is dressed in a blue suit with a red tie and thick rimmed glasses, he shakes his head and stands with his arms crossed.Kramer replaces the lid of the whiskey bottle and takes a few steps forward)

CK: Straight down to business, you serve your family well

(Brian scowls)

CK: We don't need to have this animosity Brian, I am not the enemy, we both want the same thing..

(Brian shakes his head)

B: C-c-c-cut the bull Kramer, w-w-w-what do you want?

CK: What I want? This isn't about me Brian, this is about what's best for you, what's best for all parties involved here. There is an easy way to do business, and there is a hard way and you seem intent on pursuing the hardest route possible and that just doesn't make sense….

(Brian barks back)

B: W-w-w….

(Brian takes a huge breath, removes his glasses and smiles)

B: What doesn't make sense is the absolute certainty you have about what my limitations are. You see Charles I am not a little boy that can be pushed around…

I know this isn't just about you, I know exactly what this is about, you think you're so clever, that you've got everything covered. There is so much you don't know, so much that you have no idea about

(Kramer has a huge knowing grin on his face)

CK: It's a miracle….

(Brian whispers an inch away from Kramers left ear)

B: Keep smiling Charlie because soon that is all you will have left….

(Brian strides out of the room leaving Kramer still smiling)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:44 pm

6CW.COM EXCLUSIVE

Buck Riggins has envoked his re-match clause for the 6CW UK Championship. Jonathan Daniels will defend the title against Buck Riggins at Beachfront Brawl on the 28th August

6CW General Manager, Dean Andrews, has also ordered Ryker Kidd to defend the 6CW Xtreme Championship against Syn Shadows at the pay per view

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:45 pm

Match 3
Hero vs Majestic

The action returns to ringside after the commercial break and the referee is checking both Hero and Majestic for concealed weapons whilst the fans chant Hero's name. The Crew patrol the outside of the ring, shouting words of encouragement to Majestic and trash talking Hero.

HA: One on one action up next here on Anarchy as the impressive Majestic looks to test himself against the 8 time World Champion; Hero..

As the bell rings Hero and Majestic quickly tie up only for Hero to drop down and sweep the legs of Majestic causing him to hit the ground. Hero quickly rolls over and gets a quick one count before getting to his feet and motioning for Majestic to get back to his feet. As Majestic attempts to get up Hero quickly rolls him up again and once again gets another one count causing Majestic to kick out but as he sits up out of the pin Hero quickly hits a drop kick before making a third cover with Majestic once again kicking out straight away before rolling out of the ring to regroup

HE: Hero is going to have to do a lot more than that to get the win over Majestic here tonight!

HA: I know that, you know that and I think even Hero knows that! Hero is just trying to get under the skin of Majestic...he's showing his experience here tonight!

Majestic quickly climbs back in to the ring tying up with Hero again. Hero reacts quickly sliding around the back locking his arms around Majestic's waist only for Majestic to throw an elbow back before spinning around with a forearm smash to the face that rock's Hero.

HE: Hero looks dazed! Majestic is about to get revenge for Hero trying to make him look stupid!

HA: I'm scared you're right!

Majestic quickly grabs Hero running him towards the ropes and throwing him down to the outside, Majestic then pulls the ref towards him blocking his view as both members of the Crew turn their attention to Hero who is kneeling on the outside

HA: Hero look out!

HE: THIS is why Majestic is going to make it big in 6CW

HA: Because he cheats?!

HE: No because he does what it takes to win!

As Hero shakes off the fall from the ring Young Jeezy quickly runs across landing a knee to the side of the head before K-Bone picks him up and rolls him in to the ring. Majestic begins to stalk him signalling for the end

HE: Majestic can smell blood already! TEARDROPS!

HA: Reversed! Hero is still dazed from that attack though!

As Majestic looks for the double underhook piledriver Hero is able to dig his feet in before lifting Majestic over his head and over the top rope down on to K-Bone and Young Jeezy. Hero quickly shakes off the cobwebs and bounces off the ropes returning towards the crew and landing a suicide dive that takes all three men down. Hero quickly rolls Majestic in and makes the cover

...ONE
…...TW- NO!

HE: Majestic is tougher than Hero is giving him credit for!

Hero pulls Majestic up and lands a stinging kick to the leg, followed by another before landing a kick to the gut. Majestic doubles over allowing Hero to land a kick to the face that stands Majestic up straight before Hero takes him down with a shinning wizard and another cover

...ONE
…......TWO
...NO!

HE: Hero is wasting his time with these covers!

HA: He's forcing Majestic to use energy he just doesn't have...this is a veteran move!

Hero is up quickly but as he focused on Majestic he notices both K-Bone and Young Jeezy up on the apron, Hero mocks them begging them to get in the ring but they stay on the apron keeping their eyes locked on them.

HA: Hero is part of a numbers game right now and the numbers are not in his favour

HE: He needs to keep focused...Young Jeezy and K-Bone have him right where they want him!

HA: Oh really?!

Hero moves quickly charging managing to hit a forearm to K-Bone knocking him off the apron before turning his attention to Jeezy who is able to drop down

HE: YES! What a plan!

As Hero turns around back to the ring Majestic is up and hits a snap DDT before making a cover

...ONE
…...TWO
…......THR-NO!

HA: Hero's still in this but he let The Crew get to him there!

HE: It won't be long before they get the win!

HA: That's the problem! The Crew shouldn't be helping at all!

Majestic pulls Hero up and hits another suplex leaving Hero down in the middle of the ring, Majestic then signals to the top rope before making his way to the top. As Majestic reaches the top Hero springs to life jumping up and joining Majestic, Majestic lands punches but Hero blocks one before wrapping his arms around the waist of Majestic and landing a massive belly to belly that sends both his opponent and himself crashing down to the canvas.

HE: BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!

HA: Hero is stirring though!

Hero slowly crawls as the crowd get behind him, as he finally reaches Majestic he's able to place a hand across his chest

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE

HA: He got him!

HE: Think again!

The ref stops the count noticing the foot of Majestic on the bottom rope, Hero stays knelt pointing to K-Bone who winks at the eight time world champion, the replay shows K-Bone moving the leader of the Crews foot to make the save. Hero lets out a massive sigh and pulls Majestic up slowly, Majestic is able to fight back with a punch only for Hero to answer with one of his own.

HA: These two men are now trading blows!

HE: Majestic showing JUST how tough he is!

HA: Wait a minute! What is he doing?!

The crowd boo as K-Bone climbs back on to the apron, forcing the ref to go over. As the ref is distracted Young Jeezy climbs in holding the chain of Majestic. Majestic and Hero continue to trade blows as Jeezy lines up his target.

HA: Turn around Hero!

HE: Yeah...take your fate like a man!

HA: YES! Majestic might be out!

The crowd go crazy as the replay shows Young Jeezy looking for the KO Punch using the chain only for Hero to duck it allowing Majestic to take the full force of the strike, Hero then reacts quickly hitting a pele kick that sends Jeezy rolling out of the ring.

HA: K-Bone looks to be next in Hero's list!

Hero then runs at the turnbuckle hitting a Jericho style springboard drop kick that takes K-Bone off the apron and to the ground before getting back to his feet and moving back to the turnbuckle

HE: Oh no! Hero has begun to climb...Majestic needs to react!

HA: I don't think he's going to do much after that punch! HERE IT IS! WORLD'S GREATEST MOONSAULT!

The fans jump to their feet and the flashbulb blow as Hero comes crashing down to earth hitting him Moonsault

...ONE

…...TWO

…......THREE!

HA: Hero has done it! The Crew's number games just weren't enough in the end!

HE: I have a feeling Young Jeezy might want to stay out of Majestic's way for a while!

As Hero celebrates with the crowd the camera cuts to the ring where K-Bone has picked up a weary looking Majestic. On the outside Young Jeezy sits looking worried, with the chain still wrapped around his hand.

Match result: Hero via pinfall
Match time: 4 minutes; 55 second
s

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:46 pm

(Enigma is stood backstage with Tim Allen)

TA: Enigma tonight you face off against an individual whose identity is as much of a secret as your own

(Enigma is stood with his hood raised, his face covered)

E: There is a big difference between us Tim, my identity is hidden to protect the people I care about. The Forgotten hide their faces in fear for themselves. They are cowards who terrorise people from the shadows, I am the light they are the dark, it's a story as old as time and there will only ever be one winner

TA: And you believe they will be defeated?

E: I have to believe it Tim or what else is there? You have to dream of a better future, dreams save us...Dreams lift us up and transform us, and on my life, I swear until my dream of this world becomes the reality we all share, I'll never stop fighting. Ever…

TA: Do you see yourself as a hero in 6CW, a hero that can defeat the evil that you say is rising?

E: A hero can be anyone Tim, even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boys shoulders to let him know that the world hasn't ended, that somebody still cares...Heroes are not the biggest, they aren't the strongest. Heroes are made by the paths they choose not the powers they are graced with...6CW needs to know that somebody still cares, somebody is watching out for them, they have not been forgotten….

(Enigma walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:47 pm

*A dark room is lit only by a single dim bulb. The camera focuses and three masked men stand in its shot. The wolf masks show we are with the Forgotten. In the background a figure walks into the light, his face obscured. The camera looks to move toward him but a hand slaps it down. The figure speaks

"We march forward. If Mr Adamson has decided to join the list of victims, then let him think he made a choice of free will. He is a symbol of the plague these streets will be rid of when our mission is completed. The everlasting story of one man's chance to fight over and over again; earning nothing and achieving less than that. Titles handed to him. Pity the ego that falls from so high."

*He pauses, but is unmoved. The silence lingers.

"Tonight, one of these men will be my Oyabun. These are names given to men, earned. True accolades. But merely names. The Oyabun of one night can be changed the next. It frequently has. You will soon learn your lesson. You misjudge us. Tonight you should pay attention. These men are no strangers, this faction no surprise."

*Another pause, but interrupted quicker

"Don't fear the reaper"

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Match 4
Enigma vs Oyabun

The action returns to ringside and the crowd boo as "Riot" plays out of the speakers and the muscular form of Oyabun walks out onto the stage, his face hidden behind the trademark wolf bandana of the Forgotten. He raises his arm to the sky and nods his head before striding down the ramp...

HA: One on one action up next here on Anarchy and it is safe to say the ever growing war between 6CW and The Forgotten is about to increase tenfold...

HE: I admire anyone standing up for 6CW and fighting for what they believe in but this Oyabun is a monster of a man....do you really think Enigma can stand up to him?

HA: Enigma is determined to prove his worth to the cause, he wants to help and I am all for that.....Oyabun has shown his deadly aggression in recent weeks but he has weaknesses and he can be toppled...

HE: The guy is a powerhouse....you have to fear for Enigma's safety....

HA: The Forgotten are looking to increase their control over 6CW and that means removing anyone who stands in their way....Oyabun will have a very clear mission here tonight.....Enigma will need his wits about him...

Oyabun leaps up onto the ring apron and steps through the ropes as the negative reaction from the crowd continues. He appears not to care as he paces the ring, flexing his muscular arms and neck. "Hero" then rings through the speakers and the crowd begin to cheer...

HA: Maybe an unlikely hero but it appears that 6CW runs through the veins of Enigma.....he recognises the threat of The Forgotten and he wants to eradicate it....if only some of the other members of our roster would follow suit...

HE: He's got balls but by the end of the tonight he might get castrated...

HA: BUT HE'S READY TO FIGHT!

The crowd roar as the lights go down and then they come back up with Enigma perched on the top rope. He beckons for Oyabun to turn around and then he leaps towards him and knocks the big man off of his feet with a missile dropkick to the chest.

HE: This kid is either brave or stupid....maybe both...

Oyabun gets back up and Enigma dropkicks him against the ropes before landing a diving heel kick to the jaw as he returns, knocking him down again. Enigma wills his opponent up and he jumps onto the ropes before twisting back and dropping Oyabun on his head with a tornado DDT...........1...........2......kickout!

HA: You'd have to believe Enigma needs to keep moving...use his pace and agility to cause problems for his opponent....

Oyabun gets back up and Enigma kicks him in the stomach and attempts an Irish whip to the corner. Oyabun reverses with ease but Enigma leaps onto the turnbuckle and backflips over his oncoming opponent. Oyabun spins around, disorientated, as Enigma runs off the opposite ropes and returns with a flying front dropkick to the chest, sending the big man collapsing into a seated position in the corner. Enigma gets back up and he darts in, using the ropes to leap into the air, and he connects with a slingshot dropkick to his opponent's face....

HE: I don't think Oyabun was expecting this....I reckon he fancied his chances of taking Enigma apart in minutes...

Oyabun staggers back to his feet and Enigma runs off the ropes before returning with a somersault legdrop to the back of his opponent's bended neck....
........Oyabun powers out!

HA: The worry here is how Enigma keeps Oyabun down.....this man was nigh unstoppable inside the Chamber of Horrors....

Enigma drags Oyabun up by the head and tries to suplex him but the big man holds firm. He manages to shove Enigma back against the ropes and then swings forwards with a big clothesline but Enigma ducks the blow and swings up onto his opponent's shoulders, dragging him down into a crucifix pin..............1......................2..........Oyabun kicks out. Enigma quickly scrambles back to his feet and he calls for Oyabun to stand before jumping towards him....

HA: SUPERKICK!

Oyabun catches Enigma's foot under his left armpit and he drags him in close before nailing a brutal exploder suplex, sending Enigma flying across the ring. Enigma crawls back up and Oyabun grabs him by the throat before bench pressing him into the air....

HE: That is unnatural strength....it is easy for him....

Oyabun pumps Enigma into the air three times and then he releases him and sends him crashing back down on his chest. Enigma doubles up as Oyabun runs off the ropes and returns with a huge splash to the back...

HA: That may have crushed something internally...

......shoulder up!

HE: This could turn very nasty for Enigma now...

Oyabun grabs Enigma by the head and he drags him up before driving a furious knee into the gut. Enigma doubles up in pain and Oyabun then gutwrenches him into a suplex, slinging his foe across the ring again. Enigma holds his back as he crawls up and Oyabun lifts him off his feet, drilling him with a snap spinebuster..........1..........2.......kickout!

HA: Oyabun is proving to be a real jewel to The Forgotten's crown.....this man is a real dangerous entity and one has to wonder if being a mere henchmen is his endgame....I can't see that if I'm honest...

Oyabun drags Enigma up and then he suplexes him into the air before walking to the ropes and he slams his opponent down across the top, hanging him up. Oyabun then bounces back off the adjacent ropes and return with a heavy knee lift under Enigma's jaw, sending him toppling to the outside...

HE: That may have knocked Enigma out cold....

The referee begins to count as Enigma struggles to get back up on the outside. The count reaches five but Oyabun doesn't want to wait around and climbs out after his opponent. He drags him up and rams him back into the ringside barrier before dragging him forwards and he throws him into the air, causing Enigma to collide with the ropes and flop back inside the ring....

HA: Enigma is going to have to display some real courage and toughness to see this one through now....

Oyabun rolls back into the ring and he drives a fierce boot into Enigma's stomach, doubling him up, and then he grabs his head and flips him into the air...

HE: Forget it...

Oyabun flips Enigma up and then releases him into a spine-crunching powerbomb, folding Enigma up as he hits the deck again. Oyabun watches as Enigma rolls closer to the turnbuckle and then he sprints in and uses the turnbuckle to propel himself into the air...

HA: That is lethal...

Oyabun shows real agility for a big man to push himself into a slingshot splash, crashing down upon the chest of Enigma with real force...
.........Enigma barely finds the ropes with his foot!

HE: Enigma is hanging on....kid is tough but I mean cmon...

Oyabun drags Enigma's head off the mat and drives fierce forearms against it until the referee intervenes on the count of four and threatens a DQ. Oyabun gets back up and he beckons for Enigma to stand before dragging him in close....

HA: ROCK...

Enigma furiously drives his elbow against Oyabun's temple until the big man releases him. Oyabun staggers momentarily and Enigma grabs his trousers and rolls him up............1...............2.........Oyabun kicks out. They scramble up and Enigma swings out of his opponent's reach and springboards onto the ropes before firing back...

HA: CROSS....OH!

HE: He's toast...

Oyabun catches Enigma in his arms and then he launches him with a fall away slam, sending Enigma crashing across the ring once again. Enigma stumbles back up and Oyabun easily plants him with a northern lights suplex..........1...........2....Enigma is barely able to get his shoulder up!

HA: This is turning into a systematic destruction now...

HE: I told you it was a bad idea for Enigma to take this fight....

Oyabun easily pushes Enigma into the turnbuckle and then begins to stomp on his midsection, really driving his boot into the area. Enigma slumps down in a seated position and Oyabun unleashes with brutal punches to the head...

HA: This is becoming quite difficult to watch....

HE: The referee may want to think about calling this off...

The referee counts to four and Oyabun finally desists with his attack. He then grabs the legs of Enigma and he drags him away from the ropes before dropping on top of him........................1............................2...................shoulder up. Oyabun gets to his feet, a slow stalking pace, and he beckons for Enigma to stand before charging off the ropes....

HA: CLOTHESLINE....

Oyabun looks for a thunderous clothesline but Enigma drops down and counters with a drop toe hold. He quickly rolls to the corner, drawing cheers from the crowd, and he hops up top before launching himself back off....

HE: HE GOT HIM!

There is a big cheer from the crowd as Enigma scores with a cannonball splash from the top rope and he crawls to make the cover...
...one.
........two...
.............thr-Oyabun throws his shoulder up!

HA: So very close....

The crowd groan and Enigma holds his head in his hands as the referee holds up two fingers. The masked crusader gets to his feet, stumbling into the ropes, and he waits for Oyabun to get back up before launching towards him...

HA: SUPERK....

Oyabun ducks under the kick and he grabs Enigma in a full nelson and hauls him up off the ground for a slam. Enigma wraps his heels around Oyabun's thighs and rolls forwards...

HE: I don't believe it...

HA: He got him...

The crowd are in shock as Enigma reaches back and grabs the bandana from around Oyabun's face and pulls it, exposing his appearance, before rolling forwards and catches him with the surprise three count.

HE: NO WAY...

Enigma is on his knees, the crowd cheering wildly, and he holds up the bandana with a wide-eyed expression. He quickly turns around to see who was underneath but he receives a furious boot straight to the face...

HA: IT'S...MY GOD IT'S....WE HAVEN'T SEEN HIM IN OVER A YEAR.....BUT WHY?

The fans are booing but there is also a lot of confused murmurs as an irate Jimmy Phillips stands over Enigma, his eyes blazing with cold fury. He ignores the reaction of the crowd as he drags Enigma back up, the masked hero barely able to stand, and then he bounces back off the ropes....

HE: WHAT A SHOT!

HA: I just don't get it....Jimmy Phillips, "The Talent", a member of The Forgotten?

HE: I'm sure he'll explain his reasons in good time but right now I'd be more concerned about Enigma...

Phillips almost takes Enigma's head off with a clothesline all the way from hell. Enigma's body convulses and rolls as he hits the deck and is sent under the bottom rope. The referee tries to intervene but Phillips shoves him out of the way as he climbs out after his opponent...

HA: I'm just so surprised to see Jimmy Phillips back in 6CW under this guise.....I was always a big fan of this man....

HE: But Phillips never reached the heights that many predicted for him.....perhaps he believed he needed to find a different route...

Enigma is holding his head and neck, barely able to get on his knees, as Phillips grabs him again and hoists him up. He drags him in close to the announce table and lifts him off his feet....

HA: LOOKOUT....MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

Phillips lifts Enigma into a "rock bottom" position and then slams him down across the very edge of the announce desk, leaving Enigma draped across it, his spine arched at a horrific angle.

HA: Enough is enough here...

Enigma falls to the floor as the referee rolls to the outside and once again tries to calm the situation down. Jimmy Phillips looks in no mood to play ball as he seizes Enigma by the head again and prepares to pull him up..

HE: I told you I feared for Enigma's safety here tonight.....too brave for his own good...

HA: This needs to stop....

Phillips drags Enigma in close and places his head between his legs. He is set to flip him into the air when "Heroes are hard to find" roars through the speakers and Thunder comes rushing down to ringside...

HA: Here comes backup...

Phillips has a smirk on his face as he sees Thunder coming around the side of the ring. He winks at the INT Champion and then he pushes Enigma forwards and Thunder catches him just before he hits the steel steps....Phillips backs away and raises a lone hand to the sky as the fans boo....

HE: You have to believe that Thunder just saved Enigma from a career-shortening beating....

HA: The beating he sustained was bad enough and certainly adds fuel to the fire already burning between The Forgotten and 6CW....but the massive story here is Jimmy Phillips......we've finally found out who was underneath the mask of Oyabun......"The Talent" has returned but what is his motivation to work alongside these mercenaries?

HE: Does this mean that whoever is under the masks of Shategashira and Wakagashira are also former 6CW superstars?

HA: I'd imagine the rumour mill is about to go into overdrive....but I wouldn't be willing to make any bets on anything right now....

Match result: Enigma via pinfall
Match time: 6 minutes; 38 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:02 pm

(Lex Hart is standing backstage as the cameras focus on him. We see he is still wearing his “Franchise Slayer” t-shirt, which the crowd in the arena boo when it comes into shot. Hart turns round and smirks before his attention is taken elsewhere. Mr Jones and Mike Masters walk in from the side and there is a moment of calm between the three men)

MJ: Good to see someone else have some new merchandise out rather than that idiot Grace.

LH: It’s more to do with ramming the thought of me ending Johnson’s career down people’s throats. But the 10% cut in sales helps.

(Jones smirks and Hart turns to Masters)

LH: I have heard good things about you. Obviously those things won’t mean much come Key to the Kingdom but I have been paying an interest.

MM: Me too. I have gone to the 6CW vaults and pulled out a few history books……

LH: And they are still writing those about me, make no mistake.

(Masters scoffs and Jones speaks next)

MJ: It is only right that both of you feature in Key to the Kingdom. I have my loyalties of course, but I always spot talent. It should be an interesting outcome.

(Hart shakes his head)

LH: I am afraid that outcome is a foregone conclusion. As much as you have faith in the kid here……you know he isn’t on my level. But, given time and guidance, he may get close.

(Hart goes to walk off and Masters calls after him)

MM: And what level is Jessica at? Between skank and lady of loose morals last time I looked.

(Hart turns round obviously riled)

MM: Where is she by the way? You aren’t thinking of going into the match without her right? We all know it puts you at a serious disadvantage.

(Hart looks angry but calms himself. He shrugs his shoulders)

LH: I would say the same about you being on my team. Hardships we all have to bear right?

(He smirks before turning around and walking off down the corridor)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:05 pm

(Liam Wood is standing outside in the parking lot alone. The sounds of the arena are faintly heard, but Liam is standing with his back against the wall and looking aimlessly in one direction. From the side, the exit door slams shut. There is shuffling of feet before we hear a match being lit. As the camera still focuses on Wood, we slowly see smoke appear from the side of the screen. Wood seems to regain his senses and turns round to see Dicey Reilly smoking beside him)

DR: What? Oh right, you want me to bump you one….

(Wood looks annoyed)

LW: No thanks, I don’t touch them.

(Dicey breathes in deep before coughing violently)

DR: Yeah well, I have been told to stop having them. But there is something satisfying knowing my lungs still work……after all the beatings I have had you know.

(Wood doesn’t answer and looks away. Dicey looks around the parking lot)

DR: You waiting for someone?

(Wood again doesn’t answer)

DR: Oh I see, preparing yourself for the match right? A lot has changed since I first did this crap. Nowadays guys are in the gym and meditating before a bout. Or getting a massage. Now massages I can deal with, if with a certain lady. But this mind stuff? Nah, leave me out. I prepared for a bout with a drink and a ciggie. Maybe a jog if it was a PPV. Guys like me don’t need prep time……we are ready whenever.

(Wood turns round and shakes his head)

LW: Well some of us want to do the preparation because they care about the job. Sometimes it doesn’t change matters……..most times. But only a fool would think they can just turn up and do the job. And fools end up getting hurt. Like you said Dicey, times have changed.

(Dicey chucks the fag to the floor and crushes it with his boot. He then turns back to Dicey and sighs).

DR: A little bit of respect goes a long way.

(Wood doesn’t look at him as he speaks)

LW: Yeah, it obviously gets you all the perks right.

(Dicey walks around and stands in front of Wood’s gaze)

DR: That’s right it does. But only after that respect has been earned. You may think you have had some hard knocks son, but I wrote the book. You want to get ahead, then you make sure you respect the business and the people in it.

(Dicey sternly looks at Wood before walking away. The door opens out of shot and we can hear Dicey’s voice)

DR: See you out there….

(The door slams shut and leaves Wood alone again)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:08 pm

Match 5
Anthony Grace/Dicey Reilly/Liam Wood vs Lex Hart/Mike Masters/Perfect Jack

The action is back at ringside as "Be Myself" is echoing from the speakers. The crowd are booing as Lex Hart and Miss Jessica are climbing through the ropes to take their places inside...

HA: Huge six man tag team match coming up next here on Anarchy with all the participants of the Key to the Kingdom match set to do battle....

HE: One of the six men involved in this match is going to earn a guaranteed world championship match over the next twelve month period....

HA: It is the hottest ticket in professional wrestling and these superstars will be doing anything to make sure they are the one who gets their hands on it...

Miss Jessica lets out a shriek and applauds as Lex stands on the turnbuckle and poses, grinning at the reaction from the crowd. "Perfection" then plays out and there are more boos as Perfect Jack enters the fray...

HA: Another former world champion who has his eyes set on the promised land....Perfect Jack hasn't tasted that kind of success in a long time but he still possesses the kind of ability necessary to own the main event scene...

HE: He's also got a score to settle with that Irish drunkard, Dicey Reilly......one fluke victory and Dicey is swanning around here as though he's the king....I can't wait for Jack to put him back in his place....

Jack removes his trademark towel from around his neck and throws it to the floor before rolling under the bottom rope. He and Lex share a brief look before Jack pulls himself up on the ropes....

HA: Perfect Execution re-united for one night......one of the greatest tag teams in the history of pro wrestling....

HE: They may work together this evening but at Beachfront Brawl they'll be back to their mutual dislike of one another....

"Champion" then pours through the airwaves and red pyros announce the arrival of Mike Masters, who swaggers out alongside his manager, Mr Jones. Mr Jones applauds his client as Masters poses in front of the camera....

HA: Mike Masters has never been world champion but he has been mighty close on a couple of occasions.....he truly believes it is his destiny to be number one....

HE: Because it is his destiny, he is the best pure athlete in wrestling today and with Mr Jones by his side he can achieve anything he sets his mind to....

Masters climbs onto the apron and vaults over the top rope as Jones makes his way around the ring, bowing to Miss Jessica as he does so. Masters ignores his teammates and continues to rile the crowd before "Born to fight" screams out to a standing ovation...

HA: The 6CW Universe has come alive for the fighting pride of Dublin......the 6CW Hall of Famer, Dicey Reilly....

HE: These people are fools and they are fuelling the idea in this fraud's mind that he is still relevant....

HA: Dicey Reilly is still relevant.....a two time world champion and still capable of going up against the very best this company has to offer....

Dicey slaps the hands of the fans as he makes his way down the ramp, a smile on his face. He climbs up onto the apron and stares across at his three opponents. He grins and then steps through the ropes....

HA: Dicey Reilly and Perfect Jack's ongoing feud is likely to be a great source of interest in this match but Dicey also has a long history with Lex Hart and I'm pretty sure nobody likes Mike Masters apart from himself...

Dicey adopts a fighting stance, expecting his opponents to ambush him, as "Endseekers" blasts out and Liam Wood makes his entrance. Wood's face is stern and emotionless as he makes his way to the ring...

HE: The ever-growing failure that is Liam Wood.....he has to be on the worst run of anyone on this roster...

HA: I think that's fair to say...Liam Wood just cannot catch a break right now....

HE: And until he gives in and embraces the anger inside he never will....

HA: Mike Masters and Mr Jones are certainly doing their best to bring out that anger in Wood.....

HE: Even Wood's own teammates are wary of him because they know what a loose cannon he is....

Wood rolls into the ring, his eyes set firmly on Mike Masters and the smug face of Mr Jones on the outside. Dicey Reilly is looking at Wood with a mistrusting expression on his face....

HA: Liam Wood, on his day, is still capable of extraordinary things but he just cannot connect all the dots right now...

The referee stands in between both teams as Mike Masters begins to trash talk Wood. "Amazing Grace" then plays out to a mixed reaction from the audience, signalling the arrival of Anthony Grace.

HE: Yet another douchebag.....Grace is only in the KTTK match because of his friendship with Andrews....he doesn't deserve this spot....

HA: Like him or not I'd argue Grace is deserving of this opportunity.....a win over Max Adamson at Night of Glory and pinning Perfect Jack last time out proved that he can hang tough with the best 6CW has to offer....

HE: I don't think I could stand this smug idiot in a world championship position....

HA: You have to wonder though if Anthony Grace's mind is fully on the job at hand.....right now Emma is doing everything she can to enlist his help as she tries to get to the bottom of who ran over her fiancee, Nate Nack....

HE: So Grace is a detective now as well? He can't help sticking his nose where it doesn't belong...

HA: Grace didn't stick his nose anywhere....Emma came to him....and we still need to know what he saw on that DVD...

Grace stops and poses for pictures with some of his adoring fans before he climbs up into the ring. Wood and Dicey don't look particularly thrilled to see him but he smiles at them all the same. The referee then gives his final instructions to both teams...

HA: Beachfront Brawl is a month away.....any momentum that these superstars can gain beforehand will put them in a great position to climb that ladder and seize the Key to the Kingdom....

There is a little discussion between both parties and then Perfect Jack and Liam Wood take up the reins for their teams. The bell sounds and both men circle one another before locking up in the centre of the ring...Jack quickly twists the arm of Wood and kicks him in the stomach before dragging him in close....

HA: PERFECT PLEX!

HE: Jack looking to finish it quick...

Wood puts the brakes on and he knees Jack in the gut before firing off with a three punch combo. He pushes PJ back into the ropes and he grabs his arm before whipping him across the ring. Jack comes back and Wood pops him up...

HA: WORLD EATER...

Jack catches the leg of Wood on the way down and counters with a dragon screw takedown. He looks to quickly apply the figure four leglock but Wood flails and thrashes before kicking out and sending Jack back into the corner. Wood gets to his feet and chases in but Jack drives both feet up and catches Wood in the jaw, stumbling him back....Jack lifts himself onto the second rope and leaps off with a solid axe handle to the top of Wood's head...

HE: Perfect Jack is a veteran and quite frankly I believe he deserves more respect than he is given around here....

HA: Jack's arrogance stops people from giving him respect....if he showed a little humility from time to time...

HE: He doesn't need to...

Wood gets back up and he misses with a right hand as Jack scoops him off the ground and plants him with a back suplex..................1.....................2.............shoulder up. Jack gets to his feet and he lands several right hands to his kneeling opponent before offering the tag to Mike Masters...

HE: Masters is not going to turn down the opportunity to beat on Wood....

HA: Sounds so very wrong...

Masters vaults over the top rope and lands a vicious low dropkick to the kneeling Wood's face................1...............2.........Wood kicks out. Masters pulls him back up and nails a snap suplex before spinning to his feet and darting at the ropes....

HA: ASAI...

Masters looks for the springboard moonsault but Wood rolls out of the way just in time. Masters lands out on his feet and beckons Wood back up before rushing at him and he leaps up for an enzeguiri....

HA: Wood ducked that...

Wood ducks the blow and Masters crashes back down to the mat. Wood then seizes his opponent by the waist and drags him up before German suplexing him backwards into the turnbuckle...

HE: Ouch...

HA: That's one way to turn the tide in your favour...

Mr Jones watches on, steely eyed, as Wood then rushes into the corner and lands a brutal yakuza kick to the face of Masters. He grabs his feet and drags him from the ropes..................1......................2.............Masters kicks out. Wood gets back up and he grabs Masters by the head before flipping him up into the air....

HA: Lung...

Masters drops out the front and then he jumps back into the air and crashes both his knees under Wood's chin, sending him flying back into the corner. Masters charges in and scores with a big splash, landing on the ropes as he does so, and begins to score with a ten punch combo....

HE: Mike Masters is too damn athletic and skilled not to be a world champion sooner or later......he possesses more talent than any other superstar on this roster....

HA: That is your personal opinion.....whilst Masters is extremely talented I would not put him in a league of his own....

Masters lands eight punches before Wood shoves him in the chest and sends him crashing back down to the canvass. Masters gets back up and rushes in but Wood drives his elbow out and catches MM clean in the jaw. Masters staggers back and Wood lifts himself onto the second rope before diving off and scores with a heavy lariat...........1...............2.........kickout.

HA: Wood's had enough fun now....but Dicey Reilly wants his share....

Wood gets back up and Dicey slaps his shoulder, signalling the tag. He nods at Wood as he walks past him and begins to land punches to the head of Masters. He backs him against the ropes and whips him across the ring before sending him sky high with a big backdrop...

HE: Dicey Reilly isn't fit to share the ring with a guy like Mike Masters.....he isn't good enough...

HA: You're talking about a hall of famer and a former two time world champion.....be serious....

Dicey runs against the opposite ropes and returns with a big boot to Masters' face and then he drags him back up and swings him into a neckbreaker...
........shoulder up!

HE: Sure Dicey has a great history in 6CW but this is the here and now....Masters is the epitome of present and future....

Dicey drags Masters back up into a front facelock and lifts him for a brainbuster but Masters floats behind and shoves Dicey into the ropes...

HA: Cmon...

Jack looks for a forearm to Dicey's head but he catches PJ's arm and then headbutts him off the apron. Masters takes advantage and nails a zigzag neckbreaker from behind...
........Dicey makes the ropes with his foot!

HE: Jack is still in Dicey's head and that's the reason that Masters now has control.....the Irishman needs to learn how to control his emotions....

Jack is on the outside, holding his nose, as Masters tags in Lex Hart. Hart vaults over the top rope and crashes his elbow down into Dicey's chest....................1........................2.................shoulder up.

HA: Plenty of history between these two men....history I'm not sure has ever been fully avenged on either side...

Lex pulls Dicey up and lands a European uppercut, backing him onto the ropes, and then follows up with vicious chops to the chest. Jessica shrieks in delight with each blow and then Lex grabs Dicey's arm and looks for an Irish whip....Dicey reverses and sends Hart across the ring but Lex fires back with a handspring elbow takedown...

HE: Lex Hart is so full of confidence right now.....I haven't see him like this since he led Genesis to dominance in 2012....

Dicey gets back up and Lex dropkicks him into the corner before darting in and scoring with a heavy clothesline. Dicey staggers out and Lex scoops him into a backbreaker..................1.....................2.........shoulder up. Hart pulls Dicey back up and he scores with a suplex before swivelling his hips and dragging his opponent up again....

HA: Lex likes these in threes....

Hart scores with the second suplex but Dicey puts the brakes on for the third. He kicks his feet and lands back on the canvass before dragging Lex into a small package..................1.........................2............shoulder up. They get back up and Dicey swings with a big clothesline but Lex ducks it, runs the ropes, and returns fire with a huge high knee to the jaw...

HE: Dicey got knocked for six there...

Lex stands over Dicey and crotch chops him before pulling him back up and this time he connects with the hat-trick of suplexes...................1....................2............Dicey kicks out. Lex gets to his feet and he smirks at the crowd's reaction before tagging in Perfect Jack...

HA: Now Jack wants some....wants to pick the bones of Dicey Reilly....

Jack clambers into the ring and he stomps down on Dicey several times before dragging his leg to the ropes and he places it on the bottom. Jack then leaps into the air and stomps down on the knee joint of his rival...

HE: Jack going right for the legs......setting Dicey up...

HA: Jack did a great job on the legs of Anthony Grace two weeks ago....

HE: And you can't climb a ladder without legs...

Jack repeats the process four more times until the referee threatens to disqualify him. Jack pulls Dicey away from the ropes and he applies a standing leglock...

HA: Jack has a real God complex.....

HE: He's "Perfect"....what do you expect?

HA: For such a class athlete it wouldn't go amiss for him to adopt a classier approach....

Jack shouts at the referee to "ask him" as he continues to turn the knee of Dicey but Reilly shakes his head and refuses to give in. He tries to inch himself back towards the ropes but Jack releases the submission and pulls Dicey forward again....

HE: He's going for it now....FIGURE FOUR....

Jack spins around for the submission but Dicey places his boot in Jack's back and pushes him away. Dicey hobbles back up and looks for a running attack but Jack sidesteps and sends Reilly crashing against the turnbuckle. Jack then lifts Dicey up and he spins him around before dropping him with a kneebreaker....he keeps hold of Dicey's leg and rolls forwards....

HA: That is deadly....

Jack synches in a brutal looking kneebar and Dicey's yells of pain fill the air. Jack is really turning the hold up a notch as he pushes himself up off the ground, stretching the knee of his foe....

HE: That leg could snap at any moment.....the tendons and ligaments of that knee may never be the same again....

Dicey flops back on the canvass...............1.....................2..........he sits up to stop the count but the pain on his face is very evident. He refuses to quit so Jack begins to hop up and down, really turning the knee between his legs as he does so....

HA: Dicey Reilly was "born to fight".....he is a tough son of a b1tch, maybe the toughest I've ever seen.....but he does not want to see his career go up in smoke here just to maintain his pride....

Dicey flops onto the deck again..............1.................2.............he sits up and Jack laughs at him, mocking his agony. Dicey desperately tries to pull backwards towards the ropes but he is having real difficulty...

HE: Dicey Reilly needs to throw in the towel.....accept Jack's the better man and live to fight another day....

The referee is imploring Dicey to think through his options but Dicey shakes his head and continues to try and drag himself backwards. Jack arches his body up again, increasing the pressure, and it seems like Dicey might finally succumb to the pain but instead he throws his arm out behind and finds the ropes...

*Crowd cheer

HA: I have no idea how Dicey managed that....

HE: But he won't be able to use that leg again...

The referee breaks the hold on the count of four as Jack refuses to release the submission. Jack gets back up and he stomps down on Dicey's knee some more before dragging him away from the ropes again....

HE: Dicey survived once but not twice....FIGURE FOUR....

The crowd cheer as Anthony Grace makes a gesture to the referee, grabbing his attention, and Dicey takes advantage by landing a huge low blow on Jack as he spins around for the submission. Jack staggers away and collapses on all fours as Dicey tries to crawl towards his corner...

HA: I never would have believed Anthony Grace capable of such things....

HE: That was blatant cheating....is that the only way these idiots can win?

Jack is badly winded but he manages to push himself forward and slap the outstretched hand of Mike Masters. Masters hops over the ropes and makes a quick beeline for Dicey...

HA: GRACE IS IN!

There are cheers from the crowd as Anthony Grace rushes into the ring. He ducks under a clothesline attempt from Masters and runs the opposite ropes before returning with a big clothesline of his own. Masters gets back up and Grace lifts him into an atomic drop before bridging him into German suplex...
.......kickout!

HE: Can you imagine the horrible Hollywood love-in we'd have if Grace was to somehow get his greasy paws on a world title?

HA: It would certainly be a monumental moment in 6CW history....

Grace pulls Masters back up and he whips him into the corner. He follows in but Masters runs straight up the ropes and fires off with a "whisper in the wind" corkscrew takedown.....they get back up and Masters kicks Grace in the stomach, drawing him in close....

HA: GRINGO...

Grace spins out and drops Masters with a DDT....................1.................2............shoulder up. Grace gets back up to a vertical base and drags Masters up before lifting him into a suplex....

HE: No way he is catching Masters out like that....

Masters floats over the shoulder of Grace and tries to turn him for a "killswitch" but Grace puts the brakes on and shoves his opponent off the ropes. Grace lowers his head for a backdrop on the comeback but Masters hurdles him and sprints off the opposite side....

HA: BOOM!

The crowd cheer as Grace turns and meets Masters with a thunderous spinning heel kick to the mouth................1.......................2................shoulder up. Masters stumbles back to his feet and Grace runs him into a bulldog before heading to the corner....

HE: Cmon, Mike....

HA: He can't hear you from over here, brother......Grace going high risk.....OH YES!

The flashbulbs go off as the moviestar winks into the camera and then propels himself into a sensational high angled moonsault, crashing down on the chest of Mike Masters...
...........3!

HA: This one is over....

The match should be over but Mr Jones pulls himself up onto the apron to provide a timely distraction for the referee. The crowd are booing furiously as Jones continues to hold the official's attention....

HA: This is bull (beep)....

Liam Wood makes his way along the apron and Jones quickly drops down to the outside but he smirks at his handiwork. Wood looks furious and so does Anthony Grace, who is back up on his feet,.....

HE: Concentrate on the match, Tony....haha....

Lex Hart takes the blind tag from Mike Masters and he gestures for Grace to turn around before superkicking him in the chest...
...........Grace gets his shoulder up!

HA: I knew there was going to be trouble with both Miss Jessica and Jones out here....

Hart pulls Grace back up into a piledriver position but Grace kicks his legs, blocking the move, and then swipes Hart's from under him. He drops back and catapults Lex towards the corner but Hart lands on the ropes and then twists back, catching Grace unawares with a tornado DDT..................1...............2.........shoulder up from Grace!

HE: Grace cannot compete with the kind of athletic ability that Lex Hart brings to the table....Lex has been doing this his entire life...

Lex gets to his feet and he winks at Jessica, who blows him a kiss, and then he begins to beckon Grace back up. He pushes his hair from his eyes and then launches in....

HE: FLATLINE!

Grace stops the RKO and counters with an inverted headlock backbreaker before pulling Lex back up and spins him around....

HA: OVATION!

Lex suddenly drops to his knees with a jawbreaker that leaves Grace flat on his back. Hart then makes his way to the corner and scores with a moonsault from the bottom rope...

HE: We all know how this plays out...

Lex gets back up and he mockingly brushes off his shoulder before connecting with a second springboard moonsault from the middle rope. He then grips the top rope and launches himself up....

HA: Grace got the knees up...

HE: Not so fast...

Grace pushes his knees up to block the impact but Lex shows great skill to hold his hands out in front of him and catches Grace's legs on the way down. Hart lands on his feet and shakes his head at Grace before pulling him into the centre of the ring....

HE: Sharpshooter!

Lex tries to turn Grace over into the submission but Grace grabs Lex's hair and pulls him down into an inside cradle...............1....................2..................shoulder up. They scramble back up and Lex lifts Grace into an inverted atomic drop before whipping him into the corner. He follows in with a splash and then he motions Grace out....

HA: OVATION!

Grace spins around out of the RKO and pushes Lex into the turnbuckle before dragging him back around and drilling him with the reverse STO...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:10 pm

HA: Dammit this match should be over...

The boos are ringing all around again as Miss Jessica takes her turn to crawl onto the apron and distract the referee. Anthony Grace has his head in his hands as he staggers up and looks at Jessica with contempt....

HA: Someone get that damn harlot out of here....

HE: Don't speak about her like that....

Jessica tousles her hair and winks at Grace before climbing back down to the outside. Grace complains to the referee that he once again had a three count....

HA: Anthony Grace has had this match won on two separate occasions....

Grace shakes his head at the referee and then turns his focus back on Lex Hart. Hart is very dazed as he staggers back to his feet....

HA: BLOCKBUSTER!

Lex ducks the roundhouse kick and then dives into the air and flattens Grace with the RKO, leaving both mean in a heap on the canvass. Their respective corners call for a tag...

HA: Two men feeling the effects of this match....they need tags...

Lex tries to pull himself over towards his corner, Miss Jessica banging her long nailed hands on the canvass in support, whilst Anthony Grace attempts to revive himself after the RKO. The crowd, in particular the COG's, are making copious amounts of noise...

HE: Masters is in....

HA: HERE COMES WOOD!

Masters takes the tag from Lex but the crowd roar as Liam Wood slaps Grace's hand and storms the ring. Wood immediately ploughs into Masters and tackles him to the floor, unloading with ferocious lefts and rights to the head. He gets back up and pulls Masters to his feet before connecting with a final cut suplex, ploughing Masters on his face....

HA: Liam Wood has so much pent up aggression towards Mike Masters and Mr Jones.....I don't think he'd ever grow tired of beating them up....

Wood gets to his feet, his eyes shining with fury, and then he makes his way to the corner and climbs up top. He launches himself through the air and drives his elbow deep into the heart of his opponent......

HA: Mike Masters' chest may have just caved...

Masters flails and struggles for breath as he stumbles back to his feet and walks into a chokeslam/backbreaker...
......shoulder up!

HE: Remember when Liam Wood was relevant? Yeah me neither....

HA: It is still hard to fathom exactly what Mr Jones is attempting to achieve with Wood.....does he want him on the same side or is he just trying to ruin him for good?

HE: He wants to help him....he wants to make Wood back into a star...

Wood drags Masters up by the head and he easily flips him into the air before driving him down across his knees with a ferocious lungblower. Mr Jones looks a little concerned as Wood drags Masters back up....

HA: VIPER-PLEX!

Wood drills Masters with his own variation of the regal-plex...
.......Perfect Jack makes the break!

HE: Good on you, Jack...

HA: Masters and co are on the ropes....

The referee quickly steps in and begins to escort PJ back to the corner. Mr Jones rips off his belt and slides it into Masters, who wraps it around his hand. Wood grabs Masters by the head and pulls him up...

HA: That is a damn DQ...

HE: Beautiful...

Masters punches Wood in the face, the buckle of the belt scoring to the eye, and Wood collapses on the deck. Masters throws the belt back out to his manager and covers...
.......thr-shoulder up!

HA: Would have been a travesty for this match to end that way...

Masters gets back up to his feet and he grabs Wood by the head and yanks him up. He hooks his arms in place and begins to turn him around...

HE: GRINGO...

Wood shoves Masters into the corner and then charges in for a flying dropkick but Masters steps aside and sends his rival clattering against the turnbuckle. Wood stumbles back up and Masters springboards onto the ropes...

HA: DISASTER KICK!

HE: All she wrote...

The kick sounds like a gunshot and Wood collapses on the mat as Masters jumps into the pin...
...........3!

HA: He kicked out....

Masters has a few choice words for the referee but the official assures him it was a two count. Masters then grabs Wood by the arm and leg, dragging him closer to the corner, before heading for the top rope....

HE: Mike Masters is about to kill this off....450 SPLASH!

Masters front flips into the aerial assault but crashes down across the knees of Liam Wood, sending him rolling away in agony. Wood crawls back to his feet and he lifts himself onto the second rope before launching towards Masters...

HA: GOOMBA STOMP.....GOT HIM!

Wood lands the double foot stomp to the back of Masters, leaving him flat on the canvass. He turns around to make the cover as Jones begins to crawl onto the apron again....

HA: Not this (beep) again.....BRILLIANT!

The crowd applaud as Wood rushes forward and lands a violent yakuza kick to the top of Jones' head, sending him flying off the apron and he collides with Miss Jessica, sending them both sprawling into the aisleway. Wood is tugging at his hair and his eyes have become glazed over....

HE: He's going to that far away place again....

HA: And yet this match is there to be won.....get your head in the game, Liam....

Dicey seems to recognise Wood is in no state to carry on so he slaps his arm and makes the tag himself. He hobbles into the ring, still struggling on his bad leg, and grabs Masters by the head...

HA: CRAIC....WHAT THE HELL?!?

The crowd are stunned as Liam Wood spins Dicey around, a furious look on his face, and he pops Dicey into the air before crushing his knee into his face. Wood exits the ring and makes his way up the ramp...

HE: This is sensational....

HA: Wood has completely snapped....

HE: I don't think he took kindly to Dicey's words earlier or Dicey trying to steal his victory....

HA: Dicey was doing what was right for the team...

HE: Bet he regrets it now...

Lex Hart skirts around the outside of the ring and he grabs Anthony Grace's feet before pulling him off the apron, causing Grace's head to plough into the top of the steel steps. In the ring, Perfect Jack makes the tag off of Mike Masters and he quickly scurries over to Dicey Reilly, who is still out of it....

HA: This is ridiculous.....Dicey has been screwed over here....

HE: PERFECT PLEX!

Jack slams Dicey into the canvass with the suplex...
......3!

HA: This is a sham....

HE: Justice.....Perfect Jack proves who the dominant star really is....

HA: Do me a favour....Dicey Reilly had this match won before Liam Wood's meltdown....

HE: Wood is losing the plot and fast....

"Perfection" is playing out as Jack kneels over Dicey with a very satisfied look on his face. Lex Hart is helping Miss Jessica to her feet, she promptly snuggles into his chest, whilst Anthony Grace sits on the floor holding his jaw. Mike Masters is propped against the ringside barrier looking a little shaken...

HA: Tremendous six man team match....really highlighting the talent that will be involved in the Key to the Kingdom match.....these six men are all on the cusp of the main event....but Liam Wood's mindset is increasingly worrying....

HE: He just cannot be trusted by anyone anymore because he doesn't even understand himself....it is no wonder the guy can't buy a win....he is so messed up inside....

HA: The inner turmoil of Wood continues...whilst Perfect Jack finally has a modicum of revenge for being shown up at Night of Glory, even if he didn't earn it...

HE: So who is your money on then......

HA: I've got a month to decide yet....it's far too close to call.....who you going for?

HE: I'm sticking with Masters, he is my original pick, but the form of Jack and Lex cannot be ignored....they look sublime right now...

HA: I'd argue a case for all six men, even Liam Wood, and that is what makes this so darn intriguing.....only one can leave with the contract but I couldn't tell you who...

Match result: Perfect Jack/Lex Hart/Mike Masters via pinfall
Match time: 11 minutes; 13 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:12 pm

(Timothy Allen is standing backstage and ready to speak)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the 6CW International Champion. Please welcome……Thunder!

(Thunder comes into shot wearing a Sharknado 3 t-shirt on. He nods at Timothy and smiles into the camera)

TA: Thunder, you were on the end of a big beating from The Forgotten and Joshua at Aftermath. How have you recovered?

(Thunder pauses before looking into the camera)

T: The first act sets the scene but does not force the final curtain. While the wolves howl in victory, soon they will whine in defeat. And the beast that has appeared can be unleashed from all of us. In the end, justice will prevail. The right way.

TA: And what are your thoughts on Max Adamson’s involvement? Can you trust him tonight?

(Again Thunder pauses before answering)

T: There is a hero in all of us, make no mistake. Those of us that can be looked down upon, can still do great feats. The opposite is true. Former rivals can turn to allies for the greater good. We might not share the ethos but we understand the importance. Make no mistake, my third eye will be watching Max for any devious tactics. I hope his show of good proves to be a saga.

(Thunder nods to Allen again and then walks out of shot)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 pm

(Timothy Allen is standing backstage again and flanked on either side by the Red Arrows. Both Reborn and Hurst have their tag team titles over their shoulder once more and they look sternly into the camera. Allen takes a breath before speaking into his mic)

TA: Ladies and gentlemen, as you can see my guests at this time are the 6CW Tag Team champions. Whereas their reign has now stretched into over 350 days, they came across a terrible beating in the last show.

(Allen turns to Hurst)

TA: Last time we stood side by side, you told me that you were Batman. Surely you are in need of a superhero effort tonight after the effects of the last main event?

(Hurst shakes his head)

JH: The effort to compete is not needed. It is always in the soul of myself and my good partner. The Forgotten might have enjoyed our little tussle but the result still stands…….we are the 6CW Tag Team champions and they are not.

TA: But surely you look back at that beating and have a sense of dread over the future?

(Reborn grabs the microphone and spins Allen around)

RR: Stop acting like their cheerleader Timbo!

(Allen looks taken aback)

TA: I am merely stating the facts……

RR: Well let me fact you up some more. Like my partner says, we are still tag champs. That is the numero uno facto mundo. You should stress less on the if’s and concentrates on the have’s. Red Arrows have……Forgotten have not. It isn’t hard Timbo!

(Hurst nods in agreement and Allen tries to get back on track)

TA: What I was getting at that is this appears to be your toughest test to your championship reign.

(Hurst scoffs)

JH: A lot of teams have come and gone Timothy and they all had the moniker of our toughest tests. So sorry if you sound like a jumping record on a gramophone. We have heard it all before.

RR: But make no mistake Timbo, the Forgotten have certainly got our attention. I am not saying we are mad but we do want to get even. The proving ground is in that ring doing the match we excel at. It is a shame that Leone and Costello are in our sights but the message needs to be clear. We haven’t forgotten the Forgotten.

(Reborn walks off out of shot and Hurst turns to Allen)

JH: As my good friend says, they might be out of sight but they are never out of mind.

(Hurst slaps Allen on the back before walking after his partner)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:16 pm

Match 6
Max Adamson/Thunder vs Waka/Shate

"Riot" is playing through the speakers as we return to ringside. The crowd boo furiously as Wakagashira and Shategashira walk onto the stage, accompanied by Rene Roussimof. The masked superstars raise their hands to the sky before following their mouthpiece to the ring....

HA: Earlier tonight Jimmy Phillips was revealed to be beneath the mask of Oyabun, we now know the identity of one member of The Forgotten.....but these two still remain a mystery...

HE: I'd love to know who they are.....

HA: I think more importantly though is the significance of this match.....The Forgotten's coming out party was interrupted two weeks ago by Max Adamson and they will be looking for serious revenge....

Roussimof has a quick word with Waka and Shate before they climb up into the ring and take their positions in the corner. "Heroes are hard to find" then booms out as the lights go down and green lasers illuminate the stage....

HA: What an ovation for the 6CW International Champion....

The cheers are deafening as Thunder makes his entrance, his championship belt around his waist. He taps his heart in acknowledgement of the fans' reaction and then he begins his walk to the ring.

HE: Thunder looks like he has vengeance on his mind too....

HA: Two weeks ago he was left in a heap by Joshua.....earlier tonight he saw Jimmy Phillips brutalise his friend, Enigma......I think it is fair to say that Thunder has a bone or two to pick with The Forgotten....

Thunder jumps up onto the apron and climbs onto the turnbuckle. He perches there and stares down at his foes, who glare straight back at him. Thunder continues to stand on the outside of the ropes as "Radioactive" crashes through the PA system and is met by a wall of cheers...

HA: Two weeks ago I would never have believed this possible....this ovation, this scene....but here we are....Max Adamson leading the 6CW fight....

HE: Max may be a lot of things but he loves this business and I don't think he is willing to stand by and watch anyone destroy it....

HA: It was a speech from Max's long time rival and former best friend, the retiring GazzyD, that seemed to awaken the beast inside......Gazzy called for someone to pick up the baton and fight for this company because he no longer could....I have to admit that Adamson was the last person I expected but he took that role on without a second thought.....and two weeks ago he shook The Forgotten to their foundations...

HE: He certainly did....but you know these men and you know they will not take that lying down.....Max will need eyes in the back of his head from now on...

Green and gold pyros explode into the air as Max Adamson come striding down the ramp, a renewed life in his eyes. He rips off his vest, drawing cheers from the fans, and then he dives into the ring and immediately begins to fight with the bigger Waka...

HA: Adamson wasting no time...he wants a fight....

Max backs Wakagashira into the corner and lands big punches to the head of his foe. Shate clatters into Adamson from behind and scores with a few blows before Thunder leaps into the ring and grabs Shate by the shoulder, spinning him around and levelling him with a five punch combo....

HE: Adamson and Thunder are going to need their full fighting ability here tonight...because The Forgotten are a very impressive unit...

Thunder runs into Shate and hits him with a clothesline that sends both men tumbling over the top rope to the outsude of the ring. The ell sounds to get the contest underway officially as Waka drives his elbow into Max's face and whips him across the ring....

HA: Wakagashira is a big man but they don't come much bigger and stronger than Max Adamson...

Adamson comes back and knocks Waka straight off his feet with a shoulder block. Max beckons him back up and throws him into a hiptoss before welcoming him up again and he scoops him onto his shoulders..

HA: CYC...

Waka drives his elbow into the jaw of Max and he slips off the back before lifting Max off the ground, planting him with a full nelson bomb.....1...............2.........shoulder up. Waka clubs Max across the back and drags him up before headbutting him into the corner. He nails three huge right hands and then slaps the hand of Shateagashira...

HE: These guys work well as a team.....I don't like what they stand for but as a unit they are dangerous....

Shate climbs into the ring and they both stomp at Adamson's midsection before whipping him across to the opposite corner. Max slams into the turnbuckle and stumbles out as Shate runs at him and decks him with a jumping European uppercut to the jaw. Max gets back up and Shate spins him into a neckbreaker before heading to the top rope....

HA: Adamson shocked the world two weeks ago when he took up the fight against The Forgotten but now he is feeling first hand what so many others have before him....

Shate leaps from the top and lands a legdrop to the throat of Adamson...
.....shoulder up!

HE: I just want to know the method behind all of this......surely these guys aren't acting off of chaos alone...

HA: I think the way in which they helped Joshua at Night of Glory shows that there is a lot more to this than meets the eye....

Shate grabs Max in a headlock as he gets up and he tries to run him into a bulldog but Max uses his power to push Shate into the air, sending him crashing into the ropes. Shate gets back up and Max pulls him into a gutwrench.....he flips him up over his shoulders and drops him with a heavy neckbreaker.......1
......kickout!

HA: Unique offense from Max Adamson....he's getting back into this now....

Shate staggers up in the corner and Adamson crushes him with a clothesline. Adamson then does a lap of the ring and runs back in, connecting with a monkey flip. Shate lands hard on his back in the centre of the ring as Max heads for the top rope....

HE: Not sure that's a good idea, Max....

HA: He's a big guy but he has great balance....

Max gets to the top rope and looks ready to launch but Wakagashira grabs his foot and yanks it, crotching Adamson on the top turnbuckle. The crowd boo furiously but Roussimof applauds...

HA: Oh yeah I bet you're really happy with that you damn snake...

Shate gets back up and he springboards onto the middle rope before floating across and he catches Max around the head, pulling him off the ropes and flattening him with a bulldog....

HE: That was sensational...

HA: That might just be the end of Max Adamson's night....

Shate crawls over and makes the cover...
.....Max just gets his shoulder up!

HA: The Forgotten, more importantly Roussimof, not happy with that count....

There are complaints to the official but he assures everyone it was a definite two count. Shategashira gets back up and he rakes his boot across Max's face before tagging Waka back in...

HE: These guys are interchanging quickly......keeping on top of things....

HA: Trying to wear down Max...

HE: They haven't forgot what he did to them last week...

Waka grabs Max by the head and he pulls him up before flipping him into the air and driving him back down with a powerbomb. Wakagashira parades around Adamson for a second and then he heads for the corner and begins to climb to the top.

HA: Another big man going high risk....

HE: THAT WAS GOOD!

Waka spins on his heel and then ploughs down on top of Adamson with an impressive moonsault..............1...............2...........Max manages to get his shoulder up off the mat. Waka gets back to his feet and he glares across at Thunder, who stares back, and then he grabs Max again and pulls him up....

HA: I think he's gonna try and finish this...

Wakagashira flips Max into a high angled powerbomb position but Max kicks his feet and drops off the back before running against the ropes...

HE: GORE.....GORE.....GORE!

The crowd erupt as Max almost takes Waka clean from his boots with the thunderous spear. The extent of the damage he has taken though prevents him from making the cover...

HA: Adamson feeling the effects of this match so far....he could really do with a tag....

HE: Thunder is desperate make it...

Thunder is stomping his foot, the crowd clapping along with him, as he wills Max Adamson to get across and make the tag. Waka is holding his ribs and coughing as Roussimof screams at him to tag Shate back in...

HA: Both men need the tag....

The cheers from the crowd are deafening as Max jumps into the air and slaps the hand of Thunder. Shate gets the tag from Waka and immediately storms the ring himself but Thunder springboards in and meets him with a flying lariat takedown. They get back up and Thunder lifts him into a Samoan drop before running the ropes and returning with....

HE: Rolling thunder!

The crowd cheer as Thunder crashes onto Shate's chest with the rolling senton splash............1..............2.......kickout. Shate gets back up and Thunder grabs his arm and twists it around before backing into the corner and climbing the ropes....

HA: Thunder going a little "old school"...

Thunder leaps from on high and slams into the back of Shate's neck with a forearm smash. Shate staggers back up and Thunder lifts him into an electric chair position before dropping him on his face....
......shoulder up!

HE: Thunder seems really riled up....

HA: He's clearly very opposed to what The Forgotten stand for....Thunder is a man of morals...

Thunder gets back to his feet and he pulls Shate into a snap suplex and then swivels his hips and drags him back up into a second suplex. The crowd are cheering as Thunder holds up three fingers and pulls Shate up again....

HA: THREE AMIGOS!
The third suplex connects and then Thunder rolls into the corner and begins to scale the ropes. He gives off the theatrics for the fans and then launches himself into the air...

HA: VIVA LA RAZA!

The flashbulbs go off as Thunder crashes down on the chest Shate with the frogsplash.....
........3!

HE: I guess Roussimof has a query...

HA: Blatant cheating....

Roussimof is on the apron, distracting the referee, as Thunder has the three count sewn up. The crowd are booing furiously and Thunder gets back to his feet and he grabs RR by the front of his shirt...

*Crowd cheer

HA: Big mistake on Rene's part here....

Roussimof slams into the canvass and then quickly turns and holds his hands up, begging for mercy from Thunder. Thunder grabs him and drags him up to his feet...

HE: I don't think Thunder is in a forgiving mood....ROCK BOTTOM!

The cheers ring all around as Thunder lifts Roussimof off the ground and drills him into the mat with the "rock bottom". Thunder gets back up to his feet as the referee rolls The Forgotten's manager from the ring...

HA: I don't think Deep Heat is going to be sticking his nose in again....

HE: LOOKOUT!

Waka grabs Thunder in a full nelson and he lifts him off the ground before drilling him with a sickening backstabber. He drags Shate on top of Thunder as he rolls out onto the apron...

HA: Not this way...

The referee turns around and slides down to make the count.........1
......Thunder barely gets his shoulder up!

HE: The Forgotten almost stole one there....

Shate gets back up and quickly tags in Wakagashira. Thunder is slowly getting back to his feet as Waka climbs the ropes and launches towards him with a very heavy lariat. Thunder staggers back up and Waka pulls him in close before nailing a brainbuster...

HA: Thunder might be finished here...

.....the INT Champion just manages to kick out!

HE: It was close but Thunder showing resiliency....

HA: But for how much longer...

Waka gets back up and he grabs Thunder by the arm and wrenches him up before dragging him in close and he drives his palm towards Thunder's head....

HA: Ducked it....TORNADO!

Thunder ducks the blow and springboards onto the ropes before floating back and drops Waka on his head with the spinning DDT. Thunder staggers up and he grabs the top rope...

HA: SPLIT-LEGGED MOONSAULT!

Thunder connects with the moonsault.............1.................2........Waka pushes his shoulder up. Thunder staggers to his feet and he climbs out onto the apron before beckoning for Wakagashira to stand....

HE: Thunder is lining him uo...

Thunder catapults himself over the top rope and looks for a bullhammer elbow but Waka catches him around the throat and chokeslams him into a backbreaker...
.....thr-shoulder up!

HA: Wakagashira is proving a tough customer....

HE: All of these Forgotten guys are tough.....it is like they have been brainwashed to keep coming...

Waka gets back up and he leaps into the air before splashing all of his body-weight down on Thunder. He then goes to the corner and begins to climb again...

HA: It worked for him last time....and I'm not so sure Thunder has much left in the tank....

HE: SENTON...

Waka front flips into the senton splash but Thunder rolls away and sends his opponent crashing into the canvass. Thunder then swings himself around and jumps into the air...

HA: HERE COMES ADAMSON!

The crowd cheer as Max rushes into the ring and he decks Waka with a clothesline. Waka gets back up and Max floors him with a second clothesline before willing him up again and this time he connects with a huge German suplex...

HE: Now Max is going to have some fun..

Max keeps his hands locked around the waist of Waka and he drags him back up into a second German suplex before completing the hat-trick, much to the delight of the crowd.

HA: Watch out, Max...

Shateagashira springboards into the ring and knees Max in the back of the head, sending him clattering into the ropes. He then grabs Max by the head and runs him out....

HE: BULL...

Max uses his immense strength to hold Shate in the air, blocking the bulldog, and then he spins him around and drills him with a front slam. Max then bursts off the ropes and comes running back...

HA: FAMAXER!

He drives Shate face-first into the canvass and then gets back up to his feet as Wakagashira grabs his arm and drives him in close for a palm strike to the face....

HE: Missed him......GORE!

The crowd cheer as Max dodges the blow and runs the ropes before returning with another explosive spear. He beckons Wakagashira back up and scoops him onto his shoulders....

HA: CYCLONE!

Max ploughs Waka into the canvass with the F-5 and he rolls him over, hooking both legs....
.......3!

HA: That was a three...

HE: I don't think it matters now!

BOOM!

*Crowd groan

The 6CW Champion, Joshua, is at ringside and he grabs Max's boot and drags him under the bottom rope before slamming him head-first into the steel steps. The referee calls for the bell to end proceedings but Joshua is far from done...

HE: I said Max would need eyes in the back of his head from now on....

Joshua ignores the reaction from the crowd as he lifts the steel steps up and drapes them on his shoulders. He waits for Max to get back up and then he launches the steps through the air........BANG!

HA: MY GOD THIS IS HEINOUS!

The steps collide with Max's skull and once again leave him completely motionless upon the hard flooring. Thunder gets back up in the ring and he sees what Joshua is doing to Adamson and he quickly makes a beeline for the action...

HE: FROM BEHIND....

More boos as Jimmy Phillips hops the barricade, grabs the INT belt, and rolls into the ring before clattering the belt into the back of Thunder's head, leaving him slumped in a heap on the floor.

HA: The Forgotten are certainly retaliating for everything that happened two weeks ago.....

HE: First Enigma and now Thunder and Max....

Phillips throws the championship belt onto the floor and then begins to revive Waka and Shate, yelling at them to get back on their feet. On the outside, Joshua is ripping up the coverings on the floor, exposing the concrete underneath....

HA: What in the world....?

HE: This is not good...

HA: You're damn right it's not...

Waka and Shate are back on their feet and they drag Thunder back up to a standing position before whipping him off the ropes. He comes back and all three members of The Forgotten propel the INT Champion into the air....

HA: Thunder just got crushed...

HE: That move is devastating!

Thunder feels the full force of the triple flapjack, his head and body battered into the canvass. Waka, Shate and Phillips all stand over him and raise their hands in the air...

HE: The attacks aren't done yet though.....SURELY NOT.....

HA: OH MY GOD!

Crowd: Holy (beep) x10

HA: We need medical attention down here....

Joshua grabs Max by the throat and he drags him up. Adamson is trying to battle against Joshua's grip but he is very groggy from the earlier attack. Joshua then lifts Adamson into the air and he chokeslams him with brute force onto the exposed concrete floor...

HE: That may have broken Max's spine....

HA: Is there no lengths these damn hyenas won't go to?

HE: It seems like their thirst for causing pain and suffering has only increased since Joshua joined up...

Joshua crouches over Max, his long hair masking his face, as Adamson's body quivers, blood running down the side of his mouth. In the ring, The Forgotten continue to stand over the fallen form of Thunder....

HA: Max Adamson and Thunder may have a disqualification victory to their name tonight but they don't look much like winners do they....

HE: They've both chose their paths, chosen to fight this war against The Forgotten....but they must've known that they could not get off so easily....they knew there would be consequences and here they are...

HA: I've said it before and I will say it again....I'm not so sure 6CW has ever faced a threat as dangerous as the one now standing at the helm....The Forgotten are fast seizing power and I just don't know if they can be stopped...

Match result: Max Adamson/Thunder via DQ
Match time: 8 minutes; 54 seconds

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:30 pm

(The camera pans into the 6CW locker room to see Keith Leone sitting alone. He is carefully getting himself ready for the match. When he notices the camera, he looks up and sighs.)

KL: So it begins again.

(He looks down and blanks the camera for a few moments. It carries on focusing on him before Leone is ready to speak again.)

KL: The fact that we in yet another match in a row shows you how much borrowed time you have left. Basically……none. When a guy who has been dominant has to rely on DQ’s and count outs, then he knows his time is soon up. You shouldn’t worry about it too much…….even at Night of Glory you knew that was going to happen. So clinging on to that belt for a bit longer is all that’s running through that head of yours.

(He smirks at the camera)

KL: And it doesn’t matter if it makes you look weak. That must really sting, eh Vince? You just can’t shake the guy you know is going to relieve you of that title. And even worse you have to tag with him tonight.

(Leone looks down to the floor again)

KL: I’m a patient man Vincent. And I have waited a long time to knock some respect into you. Some people say this is a business. That we are professionals. I say that this thing we got going is beyond that now. I don’t want to just beat you. I want to hurt you. And I will.

(Leone gets to his feet as the camera backs away and the locker room door closes)

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:31 pm

(Dean Andrews is sat alone in a disused locker room, he is pale and clearly shaken. Reaching into his suit pocket he pulls a small silver hip flask, sighing loudly he removes the lid and takes a large swig, shaking his head he replaces the lid. Andrews lifts his head slowly after a knock to the door)

DA: I'm in here, come in….

(The door opens slowly and Andrews smiles nervously, the identity of the visitor is not apparent from the camera angle. Andrews appears close to tears)

DA: I need your help.....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Main Event
Vincent Costello/Keith Leone vs Red Arrows

HA: Time for our main event ladies and gentlemen.....

HE: And they really don't come much bigger than this now do they....

HA: They really don't...

"Stronger" blasts out and there is an insane reaction from the 6CW crowd as the Tag Team Champions make their entrance. Robin Reborn bounces out onto the stage and he throws his arms in the air whilst Jack Hurst walks behind him, waving stoically to the fans. They high five each other and then begin their walk to the ring...

HA: The longest reigning tag team champions in the history of 6CW.....The Red Arrows have earned the adulation of the masses....

HE: They've got more lives than a cat but they could be snuffed out here tonight.......

HA: Currently embroiled in the war between 6CW and The Forgotten but tonight Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst must focus their attention elsewhere...

Reborn and Hurst interact with their fans as they make their way to the ring and then climb up inside. Hurst stretches on the ropes and nods his head whilst Reborn clambers onto the turnbuckle to continue posing for the adoring masses. "Limowreck" then screams out and the wild cheers continue....

HA: Their opponents tonight are two of the very best in the world today but they are also mortal enemies....I'm not so sure this pairing is going to be able to co-exist....

HE: Even divided they provide a very serious test to the tag champs...

Keith Leone makes his way out onto the stage, his face covered by his trademark hood. He lowers it and stares out around the arena, the cheers growing louder and louder.

HA: Keith Leone should be the EWF Champion....we've been here before but at Night of Glory he had Vincent Costello beaten until Costello got himself purposefully disqualified.....two weeks ago he had Costello beaten again until Costello got himself counted out....

HE: Vincent Costello outsmarted Leone....deal with it....

HA: The fact remains that Keith Leone owns two victories over the world champion and therefore is owed another opportunity to win the prize...

HE: No way....he had his chance and just like everyone else who has tried to take the belt, he failed....

Leone lowers his jacket to the floor before climbing up the steel steps and clambering through the ropes. He stares across at the Red Arrows before "Killing in the name of" crashes out of the sound system. Purple pyros flash into the air as Vincent Costello walks onto the stage....

HA: It is now 370 days since Vincent Costello won the EWF Championship......he has passed the year mark and like him or not he has proven to be one of the greatest world champions in the history of our sport....

HE: He is the best....so many have tried and they have all failed....nobody can beat this man...

HA: Keith Leone can and Vincent Costello knows it.....Costello knows Leone has his number and that is why he is so against granting him a re-match....

HE: Costello knows one thing and that is that he has been the EWF Champion for 370 days....it doesn't matter what you think.....he is the best, plain and simple.....he'll prove that again tonight and any other night that he needs to.....he is invincible...

Costello slicks back his hair and smirks at the reaction from the crowd before strolling down the ramp. He unfastens his championship belt from around his waist and hoists it up over his head....

HE: That is Vincent Costello's life....he will do anything and everything he can to keep hold of that.....nobody, not Keith Leone or anyone else, can take it from him...

Costello rolls into the ring and immediately gets in Leone's face, holding the belt up in the air. They stare into each other's eyes as the referee gets in between them....

HA: They can't co-exist in this match.....I fail to see how it is possible.....they hate each other's guts....

HE: Vincent Costello is a born winner and he can put his feelings aside tonight in order to get the job done....it is the mark of a true champion...

HA: I'm glad you have confidence in the situation because I certainly don't....you've got the EWF Champion and his fiercest rival up against the best tag team in 6CW today......

Jack Hurst offers to start the match for the Red Arrows but Costello and Leone are not so easy to sort out. They trash talk each other until Leone shoves Costello out of the way and marches towards the centre. Costello looks annoyed as he climbs out onto the apron and Leone approaches Hurst. The bell sounds to start the match....

HA: Jack Hurst and Keith Leone to kick proceedings off here...

Hurst and Leone tie up in the centre and Hurst quickly adjusts into a side headlock on Leone. Leone backs into the ropes and he shoots Hurst across the ring but Hurst returns and knocks KL off his feet a flying lariat. They get back up and Hurst lands three hooks to Leone's body and then looks for another Irish whip but Leone spins inside and kicks Hurst in the stomach before scooping him up....

HA: TOMB...

Hurst scrambles off the back of Leone and he shoves him into the ropes before knocking him down with a dropkick as he returns. Hurst then pulls Leone back up and he suplexes him into the air before transitioning it into a front slam......1............2........Leone gets his shoulder up.

HA: Jack Hurst is a seriously underrated wrestler.....he has become such a remarkable tag team performer that sometimes I think people forget just how skilled he is...

Hurst pulls Leone up and he crunches several European uppercuts under his jaw, backing him to the corner, and then he tags in Robin Reborn. Reborn hops over the top rope and he does a lap of the ring as Hurst drops down on all fours....

HE: Poetry in motion!

Reborn uses Hurst's back as a springboard and launches himself into a collision with Leone in the corner. Leone staggers out and Reborn springboards onto the ropes before floating over the top of KL and dragging him into a sunset flip pin........1...........2......Leone kicks out!

HA: You think of the amazing teams we've had over the years.....The Untouchables, Perfect Execution, Genesis, Dominion, GMW and yet the Red Arrows now stand out above them all....the greatest....

Leone gets back up and he misses wildly with a clothesline and allows Reborn to counter with an "edge-o-matic" inverted slam.......1............2.....shoulder up again!

HE: Leone hasn't been able to garner a foothold so far...

HA: He's out of his comfort zone.....this is the best tag team in the land...

Reborn gets back up and he tags Hurst in again. Leone staggers to his feet and Hurst jumps from the top rope and knocks him down with a shoulder tackle as Reborn climbs out onto the apron and then catapults back in with a plancha across Leone's chest....

HA: This is fine work from the tag champions so far......and Costello doesn't give a damn....

HE: Why should he? He doesn't care about Leone...

Reborn rolls from the ring as Hurst makes the cover.............1............2.......shoulder up. Hurst pulls Leone back up and tries to lift him into a suplex but Leone succeeds in floating over the shoulder of his opponent and then counters with a Russian legsweep. They get back up and Leone ducks a clothesline from Hurst and snaps him down with a neckbreaker, reaching over to grab Hurst's leg as it comes up in the air...
......Hurst kicks out!

HA: But Leone is one of the toughest guys I've ever seen.....he has a habit of bouncing back from the most unlikeliest of odds and beatings....you never rule him out....

Leone gets back up and he grabs Hurst by the head and tries to lift him into a powerbomb but Hurst rushes him back into the corner and explodes with several shoulder thrusts to the gut. He then drives upwards with another stiff uppercut to Leone's jaw before lifting him onto the top rope....

HE: Hurst looking to take a little risk...

Hurst climbs onto the ropes and he pulls Leone into a front facelock and prepares to superplex him back to the canvass. Leone clings to the turnbuckle with his left hand and uses his right to drive punches into Hurst's gut, winding him. Leone then headbutts Hurst in the face and uses both hands to shove the tag champ back to the canvass with a bump....Leone perches himself on the edge of the turnbuckle and then jumps....

HA: ELBOW....RIGHT TO THE HEART!

HE: Genius....

Leone drives his elbow into Hurst's chest but when he tries to make the cover the referee waves his arms and points to Costello. Leone looks confused but the referee indicates that Costello slapped Leone's boot whilst he was on the turnbuckle....

HA: Costello looking to steal Leone's thunder....

Costello laughs at Leone as he passes him and makes the cover on Hurst.............1..............2.....Hurst kicks out. Leone looks disgruntled as he heads back to the corner and climbs out onto the apron. Costello drags Hurst up and he pushes him into the corner before stomping ferociously at his stomach....

HE: Now you are going to see true greatness.....the longest running EWF Champion of all time....the longest running champion in the history of 6CW....over one year since that man defeated Enforcer to take his rightful spot at the head of the mountain...

HA: Will you give it a rest...

Costello then wraps his hands around Hurst's throat and he chokes him until the referee's count reaches four. Costello brushes off the referee's threats of DQ as he grabs Hurst's arm and he whips him across to the opposite corner. He rushes across after his opponent but Hurst drives his feet up in order to block....

HE: Costello knew it....he scouted it like the champion he is...

Costello stops short and catches both Hurst's feet in his hands. He then rips him away from the ropes and catches him in midair, planting him with a sit-down powerbomb...
......shoulder up!

HA: Costello may be all the things you said but right now he is rattled....one year as champion and I've never seen him more concerned about a challenge as the one presented by Keith Leone....

Costello pulls Hurst up and he suplexes him into the air before draping him across the top rope. He clubs Hurst repeatedly across the back and then he stares over at Leone and yells "Watch this!"....

HE: Brilliant...

The crowd groan as Costello dumps Hurst on his head with a brutal hangman's DDT.............1.................2.......Hurst is barely able to get his shoulder up off the mat.

HA: Costello will look to hurt anyone that steps in the ring with him and the Red Arrows will need to be careful tonight....Costello wants Keith Leone to know what he is capable of...

Costello backs into the corner and lifts himself onto the second rope before leaping off and driving his knee down into Hurst's head..............1.............2......shoulder up. Costello gets back up to his feet and inexplicably slaps Robin Reborn across the face....

HE: And you say that is a man who is rattled?

The crowd are booing furiously and the referee has to fight to restrain Reborn as he tries to get revenge. Leone is shaking his head from the opposite apron as Costello laughs and turns his focus back on Hurst. He pulls Hurst back up and he whips him off the ropes....

HA: What's Costello got planned here.....OMERT....

Hurst spins out of the attempted black hole slam and he kicks Costello in the gut. He looks for a swift DDT but Costello swipes his feet and then catapults Hurst to the corner. Hurst's head collides with the turnbuckle and he staggers back out into a sickening half nelson suplex....

HE: He landed right on the back of his neck....goodnight...

Costello crawls over and makes the cover....
.....Reborn makes the break!

HA; Reborn doesn't want to stop there....

Reborn aims more kicks at Costello as the referee seizes him by the waist and backs him towards the corner. Costello is laughing as he gets back to his feet and he slaps Hurst around the back of the head, mocking him, before running off the ropes and sprinting back..

HE: This is it....KERB....

Hurst draws big cheers from the crowd as he grabs the top rope pulls it down, sending Costello flying over and to the outside. Hurst then nods his head as he runs the ropes and comes sprinting back....

HA: LOOKOUT!

Crowd: That was awe-some x10

HE: What a mad-man!

Hurst launches himself over the top rope with a suicide dive, crashing into Costello and sending them crashing to the floor. Robin Reborn is clapping his hands and whistling at his partner...

HA: Robin Reborn appreciated that....

Hurst staggers up and he grabs Costello by the head before throwing him under the bottom rope. Hurst then clambers onto the apron and he vaults over the top, landing a legdrop on the prone world champion...........1..............2.....shoulder up!

HE: Like that was going to be enough....

HA; Robin Reborn wants payback for that slap...

The crowd erupt as Hurst slaps Reborn's hand and RR quickly jumps up high. Costello staggers back to his feet and Reborn leaps into him with double knees to the chest, squashing him back down onto the deck. Reborn then gets back up and nails a standing moonsault...
.....shoulder up!

HA: There have been rumours for a while now that people would love to see Robin Reborn try his hand at singles' competition....many believe he has all the makings of a star....

HE: Do me a favour...it is one thing being a tag champion but a bonafide main event star? That takes a different kind of animal...

Reborn pulls Costello up and he looks for an Irish whip to the corner but Costello reverses. He follows in but Reborn spins around the ropes and lands a kick to VC's head over the top, staggering him backwards. Reborn swings onto the top rope and launches himself into a flying crossbody....
......Costello kicks out!

HA: The Red Arrows have been stealing the show for months and months.....competing against the very best in 6CW, we don't know if either of them can step up to main level unless they get the chance....

Costello gets back up and Reborn dropkicks him in the back, sending him crashing into the corner. He rushes in and leaps into a heavy bionic elbow to the top of Costello's head.....Costello staggers out and falls to a knee as Reborn runs off the ropes...

HA: Scissors kick....GOT HIM!

The crowd cheer as Reborn lands the axe kick to the back of Costello's neck and he covers............1...........2.....Costello pushes his shoulder up!

HE: If Robin Reborn ever defeats Vincent Costello I think I'd question my sanity....

Reborn pulls Costello up and tries to execute a t-bone suplex but Costello headbutts him in the nose and then he grabs Reborn by the shoulder and runs him forward....

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HA: And that is exactly how to reverse the momentum of a match....

Costello launches Reborn through the ropes and straight into the ringpost. He looks livid as he drags him backwards and punches him several times in the back until Reborn drops to his knees.....Costello then runs off the ropes and returns with a sickening kick right to Reborn's face...
.....shoulder up!

HE: That's exactly what a world champion does.....he eats up the offense of his opponent and then comes back twice as strong....

Costello stares down at Reborn with disgust and then he marches over to Leone and glares at him. Leone doesn't offer out his hand for a tag so Costello slaps him across the chest....

*Crowd boo

HA: You can cut the tension with a knife here...

Costello: You think you're that good then let's see what you got, tough guy....

HE: Costello wants to see Leone take care of Reborn....

HA: Only because he had so much difficulty...

HE: Remind me which one is currently on the floor....

Leone continues to stare at Costello as he climbs through the ropes and then heads over to Reborn. He pulls him up and hooks his arms before throwing him into a suplex. He then grabs Reborn by the head and pulls him up again...

HA: Reborn is dazed here....he may get hurt....OR NOT!

Reborn shows character to swipe Leone's feet and he bridges over the top...............1...........2......Leone bridges out and he spins out of Reborn's grasp before twisting him into a powerslam......Reborn stumbles back up and Leone ploughs into him with a knee lift to the gut before drilling him with a double armed DDT....

HA: That ought to do it....

....Reborn kicks out!

HE: Costello would have finished it there....

Leone gets to his feet and he backs into the corner and beckons for Reborn to stand. He stomps foot to the mat and bides his time before launching forwards....

HA: Reborn's tough but he won't survive this....CONCUSS KICK!

Reborn shows "Matrix" skills to dodges the superkick from Leone and then counters with a sublime pele kick. The fans are applauding the action as both men get back up and Leone runs forwards for a clothesline but Reborn rolls under him and dives to the corner...

HA: Tag made...

Jack Hurst rushes in and he knocks Leone down with a clothesline. He welcomes him back up and takes him down with an armdrag before allowing him up again and he lifts him up on his shoulders....

HA: Nice move!

Hurst nails Leone with an Alabama slam..........1..........2....kickout. They get back up and Hurst nails a four punch combo before using his palm as a mirror...

HA: CHARM OFFENSIVE!

Leone ducks the last punch and tries to counter with a German suplex but Hurst drives his elbow back and catches Leone in the head, sending him backwards. Leone quickly regains his composure and he comes forwards again but Hurst shows great strength to lift him into a tilt-a-whirl side-slam.....

HE: Leone didn't even see that coming....

Hurst staggers up and he makes his way to the corner before climbing to the top rope. He listens to the cheers from the audience and then he jumps into the air...

HA: SHOW OF GRACE!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:32 pm

Hurst thunders down on top of Leone with the huge leg-drop....
.....thr-shoulder up!

HA: Costello wasn't even going to intervene....

HE: Leone's a big boy....he can look out for himself...

HA: I thought you said Costello was a professional and wanted to win this match?

HE: He does....doesn't mean he should have to do all the work....

Hurst holds his head in hands slightly as the referee tells him it was a two but he gets back to his feet and motions for Leone to stand. Leone is dazed and confused as he stumbles up to a vertical base and Hurst lifts him onto his shoulders....

HA: WASHBOARD...

HE: GOT HIM!

Hurst hoists Leone up but Leone fires rapid elbows into Hurst's jaw until he drops him. Hurst staggers away and then turns back around, straight into a thunderous superkick from Leone.....Leone drops into the cover...
.......3!

HA: IT'S OVE....WHAT ON EARTH?!?

The referee's hand comes down for the three when Costello grabs the leg of Leone and drags him under the bottom rope and out into the aisleway. The crowd are booing furiously as the two rivals go head to head....

HE: Costello isn't allowing anyone to win this match unless it's him....

HA: What a damn fool.....this is going to erupt now...

Leone and Costello are face to face in the aisleway and exchanging very heated words. Costello shoves Leone in the chest and raises his arms to taunt him...

HA: Leone's gonna swing....

HE: NO TIME!

Crowd: THAT WAS AWE-SOME x10

Robin Reborn shows amazing athleticism to run along the ropes, jump across to the adjacent ropes and he front flips off into an incredible senton takedown on both Leone and Costello in the aisleway. Reborn holds his back as he struggles back up, a smile on his face....

HA: The Red Arrows putting on a goddamn show....I tell you I don't think there is many better than these two in this entire industry....

Reborn grabs Leone up and he runs him forwards and throws him back into the ring. Leone stumbles up to his feet and Jack Hurst swipes his feet and begins to swing him around....

HE: Leone going for a ride now.....OH MY!

Hurst swings Leone around and around as Reborn hops onto the apron and scales the ropes. Reborn then dives off and he catches Leone in mid-flight with a brutal missile dropkick to the side of the head....

HA: Leone just got kicked into next week...

Hurst makes the cover....
....Vincent Costello pulls Hurst under the bottom rope and then launches him head-first into the ringpost.

Crowd: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

HE: Costello is not happy...

Hurst collapses on the floor and Reborn runs across the apron and attempts to kick Costello in the head but he catches RR's foot and then swipes his standing leg, causing Reborn's head to snap off the apron. Costello pulls himself onto the apron and he reaches over and slaps Leone's back...

HA: Costello looks ready to take over now...

Reborn is still on the apron as Costello drags him through the middle rope and then drills him with a vicious corkscrew neckbreaker. Reborn isn't the legal man so Costello stands on his throat and chokes him until the referee calls for him to stop...

HE: Reborn really angered Costello and now he's going to pay...

Costello drags Reborn up and he whips him to the corner with such fury that Reborn flips upside down and just hangs in a tree of woe position. Jack Hurst is back on the apron and he is trying to climb the turnbuckle as Costello rushes over and forearms him straight in the jaw. Costello climbs onto the ropes and then he drags Hurst off into a huge superplex....

HA: The ring shook from that impact....Jack Hurst looks hurt....

Hurst is holding his back as he staggers back up and Costello kicks him in the stomach. The EWF Champion slicks his hair back and laughs before flipping Hurst onto his shoulders. He runs into the corner and powerbombs him straight into Reborn...

HE: Absolutely sensational....

Reborn falls down and rolls out onto the apron as Hurst staggers back out towards the centre and falls down on one knee. Costello then rushes off the ropes and he hurtles back, placing one foot on Hurst's back he pushes himself into the air and drives back down....

HE: KERB STOMP!

*Crowd ultra pop

HA: OH MY...

Keith Leone rolls back into the ring as Costello is in midair and he greets him coming down with an almighty superkick straight to the mouth. The crowd inside Wembley Arena are making one hell of a noise as Leone stares down at Costello...

HE: How dare you....

HA: Call that payback....Costello's been running from that for over a month....

Hurst staggers to his feet, holding the bottom of his back, and he looks at Leone and then down at Costello. Leone glares at Hurst and then motions for him to finish the job....

HE: Huh?

HA: Leone just have Hurst his blessing....

HE: He set Costello up....

HA: Who gives a damn....

Costello staggers to his feet and Hurst lifts him onto his shoulders and connects with the "Washboard stomach". He then spins around and more cheers sound out as Robin Reborn is perched on the top rope...

HE: This is a travesty of justice....

HA: It's called karma.....SHOOTING STAR PRESS!

The flashbulbs go off and the crowd erupt as Reborn splashes down upon Costello in the middle of the ring and then both members of the Red Arrows make the cover...
..........3!

HE: This is disgusting....

HA: Keith Leone has had enough of Costello's games and this is him sending a message loud and clear....

HE: Even if he does get another world title shot off the back of this do you really think Costello isn't going to destroy him now? Leone just crossed a line...he's embarrassed the greatest world champion in history....

"Stronger" plays out as Robin Reborn and Jack Hurst high five and celebrate their victory. They both look down at Costello and laugh before nodding at Leone as they exit the ring. The fans are applauding and showing their delight as the tag champs decide to make their way through the crowd...

HA: Reborn and Hurst have earned this ovation and they are sharing it with their loyal followers....

Reborn and Hurst take their time moving through the crowd, posing for pictures and interacting with fans, before the cameras swing back to the ringside area. Keith Leone has climbed from the ring and he grabs the EWF Championship before heading back inside...

HE: Take your hands off that....it doesn't belong to you...

HA: By rights it should...

Leone stands over Costello and he holds the belt in the air, drawing the biggest cheers of the night so far. Costello is looking up at Leone, looking helpless, and he raises his arm as though to grab the belt....Leone just smirks at Costello and then turns away and climbs from the ring, the belt still over his shoulder....

HE: Get back here...

HA: It looks like Leone is taking possession of the championship belt....

HE: Somebody stop this....

Costello is flailing on the canvass, struggling to the feeling in his legs, as Leone makes his way up the ramp. Costello is flopped across the middle ropes, staring up at the stage, and he lets out a primal scream as Leone raises the belt in the air again....

HE: Costello is going to have Leone's head on a stake for this....

HA: Folks we are out of time....thank you for joining us for another fantastic edition of 6CW Anarchy.....we'll be back in two weeks for the final stop before Beachfront Brawl....we'll see you then....goodnight!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:40 pm

6CW.COM EXCLUSIVE

It was revealed at the end of tonight's edition of Anarchy, as per orders from 6CW General Manager, Dean Andrews, that Vincent Costello will defend the EWF World Heavyweight Championship against Keith Leone at Beachfront Brawl on the 28th August.

Due to Costello's "tendency to seek a way out" Mr Andrews has stipulated that the contest will take place inside a "barbed wire" steel cage. The contract signing will take place in two weeks on Anarchy.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down