The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:36 am

I hope Jules isn't trapped under a toppled bookshelf. That wouldn't be comical at all.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:37 am

Not knowing Morrissey's complete back catalogue it could easily have been something like 'I poked myself in the eye because my ex took the Budgie'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:38 am

The artists are all the names of birds, this was established before your answer.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:39 am

The other is Catch the Sun by Doves, which is also a type of bird.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:39 am

seanmichaels wrote:Not knowing Morrissey's complete back catalogue it could easily have been something like 'I poked myself in the eye because my ex took the Budgie'.

For the sake of f*ck -

Jeff wrote: ery good Tina, you have spotted the odd one out. All the other artists contain the names of birds, apart from Flock of Seagulls.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:40 am

Rowley wrote:The artists are all the names of birds, this was established before your answer.

Just give up, Jeff.

There is only so much you can do.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:42 am

Peeing in the wind Tina.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:43 am

Rowley wrote:The artists are all the names of birds, this was established before your answer.

I see.

Bald headed eagle, dove, some mythical seabird that doesn't really exist, golden eagle and crow.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:46 am

Rowley wrote:Peeing in the wind Tina.

Jazzy jeffs adaptation of wind in the willows

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:50 am

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080403235212AAYonFE

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:57 am

Adam D wrote:https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080403235212AAYonFE

I've already told you this.

Repeatedly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:58 am

Some random from Yahoo whom I respect more than Tino wrote:Seagulls do exist but are lumped into a huge catagory of all of the gulls put together, so they do exist and they are a whole different species of gulls for those who don't know it. 

So those of you who go up/down to the Sea Shore and don't know which species are which, they call them Sea gulls for short, grouping all the species in one whole group. Although there may be 10 different species in that group, does that mean that the group of seagulls don't exist, NO! They are termed as a group of pesky birds hanging around the sea shore begging for food. 

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:01 am

Rowley wrote:Don't be like that Sean, it's only bantz.

You repugnant swine.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:03 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Adam D wrote:https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080403235212AAYonFE

I've already told you this.

Repeatedly.  

Tell him it's scripted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:04 am

Adam D wrote:
Some random from Yahoo whom I respect more than Tino wrote:Seagulls do exist but are lumped into a huge catagory of all of the gulls put together, so they do exist and they are a whole different species of gulls for those who don't know it. 

So those of you who go up/down to the Sea Shore and don't know which species are which, they call them Sea gulls for short, grouping all the species in one whole group. Although there may be 10 different species in that group, does that mean that the group of seagulls don't exist, NO! They are termed as a group of pesky birds hanging around the sea shore begging for food. 

Yes, this is exactly what I have been saying. The generic term 'seagull' exists but there is no such single bird as a 'seagull'. I have been saying this right from the start. That exact thing.

I'm done with this. I am fully aware you're trying to wind me up, Adam.

You're a moron.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:08 am

You should change his tag to seagull adam

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:11 am

ShahenshahG wrote:You should change his tag to seagull adam

Shut your cake hole, Shah.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:16 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:You should change his tag to seagull adam

Shut your cake hole, Shah.

Hi there young sir. If you let your father back on the computer I'll put some gin in your formula milk.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:26 am

If she cleansed it thoroughly I think I would do Yvette Cooper.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:33 am

Adam, you are just the best.

The very best.

l*l out loud.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:40 am

You're a moron.

An utter moron.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:41 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Adam, you are just the best.

The very best.  

l*l out loud.

I vouch for this post being an authentic Tino comment

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:46 am

I think he was referring to the fact that I initially michaelsed it up and gave the badge to everyone but Tino!

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 11:48 am

Damn I thought you'd posted in his name

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:01 pm

I have changed it for you Tino. Don't say I don't love you.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:06 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:I hope Jules isn't trapped under a toppled bookshelf. That wouldn't be comical at all.

Weighed a phucking ton. Out now though. Only bruised.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:08 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:I hope Jules isn't trapped under a toppled bookshelf. That wouldn't be comical at all.

Thank goodness. Thought you might really be Bradley Anderson after all. Phew!

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:09 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:

Is that chapter closed now?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:12 pm

Afternoon all, what's occurring?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:16 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Afternoon all, what's occurring?

TLD thinks I'm some guy who died 10 days ago.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:20 pm

Jules wrote:TLD thinks I'm some guy who died 10 days ago.

Global timelines playing havok with his temporal sense?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:24 pm

Afternoon all

Thought I'd check in and see what's what, as I haven't been around for a couple of weeks, only it turns out it was 17th July when I was last here.

Have I missed much?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Location : Whatever truculent means, if that's good, I'm that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:25 pm

Adam D wrote:I have changed it for you Tino. Don't say I don't love you.

Of all the things.

You spiteful little man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:25 pm

Afternoon Union. What have you missed? We have loads of new people, some seem alright, some watch wrestling so are better avoided. Sean has finally come out, Shah has been very supportive.

Think that covers about everything.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:26 pm

Union Cane wrote:

Have I missed much?

Adam being a moron.

Sean lying about sexual conquests.

So no, not really.

Welcome back.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:31 pm

Union Cane wrote:Afternoon all

Thought I'd check in and see what's what, as I haven't been around for a couple of weeks, only it turns out it was 17th July when I was last here.

Have I missed much?

Tino and Hugh Jackman are now best mates.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:36 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Union Cane wrote:Afternoon all

Have I missed much?

Tino and Hugh Jackman are now best mates.

Just leave it, Jules.

I'm not in the mood.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:37 pm

http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-australia-spider-may-be-new-species-of-deadly-funnel-web-2015-9?IR=T

This has basically given me a stiffy.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:43 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/afp-australia-spider-may-be-new-species-of-deadly-funnel-web-2015-9?IR=T

This has basically given me a stiffy.  

It shows we still have a lot to learn about what's out there in the bush.

Fnar Fnar.

Oh - and welcome back Union - how's little Union?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:44 pm

superflyweight wrote: how's little Union?

Imaginary?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:49 pm

He's not so little, he keeps out-growing his Grimsby Town pyjamas the little sod.
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:49 pm

Rowley wrote:
superflyweight wrote: how's little Union?

Imaginary?

That is where Cane has been. Those imaginary late nights and early mornings have really taken an imaginary toll on Union.

TIMC is even more knackered.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:57 pm

You missed a new quiz called 'Where's Union?'

Where's Union?

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:57 pm

Oh, and I got a flat The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 3559488474

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 12:59 pm

seanmichaels wrote:You missed a new quiz called 'Where's Union?'

Where's Union?

Spoiler:

Middle of the picture. The porker with the white afro wig.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 10 Sep 2015, 1:01 pm

Porker, f*ck off.

I'm a svelte 15st at the moment.

seanmichaels wrote:Oh, and I got a flat The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 3559488474

Ran over a nail?
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 1:06 pm

Union Cane wrote:

I'm a svelte 15st at the moment.

At 5ft 1" though?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 10 Sep 2015, 1:07 pm

WE have also established that I am not in anyones top 5 or even top 7. And that includes, the top7 people I know named Adam list.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 1:08 pm

Adam D wrote:WE have also established that I am not in anyones top 5 or even top 7. And that includes, the top7 people I know named Adam list.

I'll put you in mine if you give me my Legend badge back?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Union Cane Thu 10 Sep 2015, 1:10 pm

Adam D wrote:And that includes, the top7 people I know named Adam list.

I can only find 4...

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Adam/List
Union Cane
Union Cane

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next