The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:12 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Rowley wrote:My mood would best be described as dark today. Might try and wind people up on the off topic section to see if that cheers me up.

I tried to goad Hammersmith on the film section but he blanked me.

I saw that, it was a noble enough effort. Might start an illuminati thread on the off topic, goading onetwo is cheap though, is like challenging me to a 100 metre race.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 3 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:13 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Worried me to see Tina might have once been in Woburn at the same time as me. 

I'm actually going there a week on Saturday. You want to meet up?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:15 am

Rowley wrote:My mood would best be described as dark today. Might try and wind people up on the off topic section to see if that cheers me up.

Toppy is at snapping point already - it won't take much to send him absolutely postal. I reckon an article glorifying Corbyn would do the job.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:17 am

Might do one congratulating the tube workers on their ability to negotiate such favourable salaries and working conditions.  Think he is at the tipping point where he would not even pick up on the fact it was trying to annoy him.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:17 am

My mood may significantly darken at some point this morning. Made an offer on a flat at the monthly amount they asked for. Was told yesterday that I will get an answer this morning. Obviopusly waiting for a young big titted blonde to offer less and give it to them instead. Or a bummer.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:17 am

Rowley wrote:

I saw that, it was a noble enough effort. Might start an illuminati thread on the off topic, goading onetwo is cheap though, is like challenging me to a 100 metre race.

I'm really enjoying THEM, Jeff. Just powered through the David Icke chapter on the train this morning. Mad as a box of frogs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:18 am

superflyweight wrote:

Toppy is at snapping point already - it won't take much to send him absolutely postal.  I reckon an article glorifying Corbyn would do the job.    

He took my calling him a massive c*nt with very good grace.

You're far better at wumming than I am, 'Fly.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:20 am

It was some sort of Depression Recognition Day ... How Are You Today? or something.
Lots of busty girls in yellow t-shirts accosting anyone who looked a bit down with a "Hello... how are you today?" Must admit I got some early morning wood walking through a railway station. Not a bad idea really... they were quite in everyone's face. No fear whatsoever.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:21 am

Rowley wrote:

I'm really enjoying THEM, Jeff.  Just powered through the David Icke chapter on the train this morning.  Mad as a box of frogs.
Glad you're enjoying it, I have read a lot of Ronson's stuff, it is all worth reading but I think Them is his best. Some odd folk kicking around out there.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:24 am

superflyweight wrote:

Toppy is at snapping point already - it won't take much to send him absolutely postal.  I reckon an article glorifying Corbyn would do the job.    

He took my calling him a massive c*nt with very good grace.

You're far better at wumming than I am, 'Fly.

Casually imply that he's racist. It works a treat.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:29 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:It was some sort of Depression Recognition Day ... How Are You Today? or something.
Lots of busty girls in yellow t-shirts accosting anyone who looked a bit down with a "Hello... how are you today?" Must admit I got some early morning wood walking through a railway station. Not a bad idea really... they were quite in everyone's face. No fear whatsoever.
I'm not a doctor though I'm quite sure that boobs are not medically certified as an anti-depressant.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:31 am

There is a Minge Lane in Worcestershire.

A Nether Wallop sounds painful.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:37 am

There's a pub I go past every day on the commute called the Dog Inn.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:39 am

Alistair wrote:There is a Minge Lane in Worcestershire.

Middle Wallop, Over Wallop and Nether Wallop. Lived a couple of miles down the road from the age of 6. Slightly inbred. There's also an Iron Age fortress there. Great place for playing kick the can when we were young.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:40 am

I'm surprised we've yet to see a brand of Cider called 'Just In'.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:40 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Middle Wallop, Over Wallop and Nether Wallop. Lived a couple of miles down the road from the age of 6. Slightly inbred. There's also an Iron Age fortress there. Great place for playing kick the can when we were young.

I saw you posted before about Andover. I'm Salisbury way, Wilton to be precise.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:42 am

seanmichaels wrote:

So you lived in Hampshire from the age of 6? Hampshire on the south coast or the other Hampshire in Yorkshire?

You are as southern as could possibly be.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:42 am

Hero wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:It was some sort of Depression Recognition Day ... How Are You Today? or something.
I'm not a doctor though I'm quite sure that boobs are not medically certified as an anti-depressant.

I was recently diagnosed as having a slight vitamin D deficiency but I didn't get a close look at what they were carrying. Looked like plastic suitcases with ready information or where to get help brochures. It was a nice positive gesture I thought.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:44 am

seanmichaels wrote:

So you lived in Hampshire from the age of 6?  Hampshire on the south coast or the other Hampshire in Yorkshire?

Good stalking Tina. Sean classes being northern as catching the last five minutes of Emmerdale whilst waiting for the match to come on.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:46 am

Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Yes, old man taught at a private school where we lived just outside Andover.

Does Salisbury still have a strip club? Can't remember its name but was seeing a bird who worked there for a while. An Aussie chick, quite mental.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:48 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

So you lived in Hampshire from the age of 6?  Hampshire on the south coast or the other Hampshire in Yorkshire?

Good stalking Tina. Sean classes being northern as catching the last five minutes of Emmerdale whilst waiting for the match to come on.

I left when I was 6. I am not Northern but I am a Yorkshireman.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

Rowley wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

He gave that away. Low hanging fruit that one.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:54 am

True test of a Yorkshireman is whether you would prefer a pint of Fuller's London Pride or a pint of Tetley.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:55 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:

Yes, old man taught at a private school where we lived just outside Andover.

Does Salisbury still have a strip club? Can't remember its name but was seeing a bird who worked there for a while. An Aussie chick, quite mental.

No, it closed down, the name slips me as well, though i remember it was opposite The Chapel nightclub.

I can only think of one private school, was it Farleigh?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 9:58 am

Yep, grew up there. Lovely place. Worked as groundsman there for a year and then in holiday time during Uni.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:02 am

Yes, it's a lovely school.

Small world, this almost feels like the scene in Band of Brothers were Malarkey meets the Kraut from Oregon just before Spiers shoots him.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:04 am

There's a Hampton Inn near Fanny Bridge in California.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:10 am

Alistair wrote:Yes, it's a lovely school.

Small world, this almost feels like the scene in Band of Brothers were Malarkey meets the Kraut from Oregon just before Spiers shoots him.

riCK and I used to frequent the same nightclub back in the day. There is a very strong possibly that we have both fingered the same girls. Possibly on the same night.

That sh*ts all over you and Sean living near each other.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:11 am

Much more exciting than Runcorn. I never got out to Salisbury much. I think I went to the Chapel a couple of times when young. Did you ever go to Life in Andover?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:13 am

Lyrics and odd one out please:

Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light, My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim

Every day it comes to this, Catch the things you might have missed

I walked along the avenue. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you; Meet a girl like you. With auburn hair and tawny eyes;

So take this wine and drink with me, And let's delay our misery

He's got a daughter he calls Easter, She was born on a Tuesday night

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:13 am

seanmichaels wrote:

Much more exciting than Runcorn. I never got out to Salisbury much. I think I went to the Chapel a couple of times when young. Did you ever go to Life in Andover?

Runcorn was exciting if you liked violence, shoplifting and underage pregnancy.

It takes all sorts, Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:19 am

seanmichaels wrote:

A couple of times way back when. Can't say I have fond memories. A friend of mine lived in Anna Valley, hence knowing Farleigh.

Salisbury isn't a great night out, it depends what you're into. There are some nice bars and pubs which is more my scene. Can't say i'm a fan of being surrounded by idiots in skinny jeans and Miley Cyrus haircuts.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:20 am

Rowley wrote:Lyrics and odd one out please:

Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light, My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim

I walked along the avenue. I never thought I'd meet a girl like you; Meet a girl like you. With auburn hair and tawny eyes;

3 i want to say 'Getaway', i remember Bowling for Soup covering it.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:21 am

Alistair wrote: Can't say i'm a fan of being surrounded by idiots in skinny jeans and Miley Cyrus haircuts.
 Pity, I thought Sean had finally pulled.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:21 am

1. Eagles - Hotel California
3. I Ran - Flock of Seagulls
5. Sheryl Crow song... the title escapes me

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:23 am; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:22 am

1 is correct, as is three, Five is half right.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:23 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

5. Cheryl Crow song... the title escapes me

No such thing.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:24 am

Very good Tina, you have spotted the odd one out. All the other artists contain the names of birds, apart from Flock of Seagulls.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:24 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:

5. Cheryl Crow song... the title escapes me

No such thing.

Yeah I know. Wink

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:24 am

Alistair wrote:

A couple of times way back when. Can't say I have fond memories. A friend of mine lived in Anna Valley, hence knowing Farleigh.

Salisbury isn't a great night out, it depends what you're into. There are some nice bars and pubs which is more my scene. Can't say i'm a fan of being surrounded by idiots in skinny jeans and Miley Cyrus haircuts.

I always wanted to work at the Anna Valley Trout farm. Never replied to my letters....

It wouldn't have been skinny jeans in my day. Life was funny, the bouncers knew me and I was regularly turned away for for being too leathered - mostly on account of there being a step just before the queue line which I repeatedly tripped over.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:25 am

Rowley wrote:Very good Tina, you have spotted the odd one out. All the other artists contain the names of birds, apart from Flock of Seagulls.

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:26 am

Is number 4 Morrisey in some incarnation? Miserable get

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:28 am

seanmichaels wrote:Is number 4 Morrisey in some incarnation? Miserable get

Yes, I chose him in tribute to the well known variety of kestrel, the Morrissey.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:31 am

I thought that was eagle eye cherry save tonight

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:32 am

You'd be right Shah, what with an eagle being a bird.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:32 am

ShahenshahG wrote:I thought that was eagle eye cherry save tonight

I think you're right. Jeff is taking the p*ss out of Sean.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:32 am

Told you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:35 am

i won't bloody play his quizzes in future with that attitude.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:36 am

Ahhh. Didn't get the reference as I haven't heard his stuff

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 10 Sep 2015, 10:36 am

Don't be like that Sean, it's only bantz.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next