The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:00 am

Fist

Morning all

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:05 am

Gutentag Rick James

Misty and Autumny ethereal robin hood scene look. Mild Temperature and planes flying over head.

Hows yours?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:08 am

Very similar mate, though more Silent Hill...

How was the weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:12 am

Pretty relaxing except for ferrying around the clan for eid shopping. Read a lot, smoked a lot and me and my mate got high as f*cking f*ck and got chauffeured around London by an unfortunate 18 year old cousin who we didn't share the weed with until he got home.

Yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:20 am

Classic carrot and stick method of family taxi service, nice...

Chilled on Friday played footbal and BBQ on Saturday, and caught up with all the weekends boxing yesterday, so all in all a good old weekend mate.

Only in for 2 days today so looking forward to some time with Mrs D

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:42 am

rick_dagless wrote:Classic carrot and stick method of family taxi service, nice...

Chilled on Friday played footbal and BBQ on Saturday, and caught up with all the weekends boxing yesterday, so all in all a good old weekend mate.

Only in for 2 days today so looking forward to some time with Mrs D

I reckon your boss saw you coming from a mile (or two!) off.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:54 am

Haha, just realised I missed the "from" out, I am feeling pretty Mondayish today to be honest.

Could be a long 2 days...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 7:57 am

Aye I've got the week ahead off. Going to spend a week stretching the sinews then join the gym. Am beginning to develop the dreaded gut so best nip it in the bud.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:14 am

Does anybody know where the Culture Cup is?

I seem to stumbled across a health and fitness board.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:17 am

Morning Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:19 am

'Sup rIck.

I'm going to put myself forward as AJ's next opponent. Must be a nice little earner for less than 180 seconds work.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:22 am

Why not I guess, though joking aside, if that boy has a chin and some stamina, he is going to be tough to stop!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:23 am

rick_dagless wrote:Very similar mate, though more Silent Hill...

How was the weekend?
Watch out for the pyramid heads

Moaning all.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:24 am

rick_dagless wrote:Why not I guess, though joking aside, if that boy has a chin and some stamina, he is going to be tough to stop!

Yep, he is looking the part so far.

Morning Adam.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:24 am

Morning. On the subject of health and fitness, my back is wrecked this morning. Cut down and logged a big tree on Saturday which I think is the cause. Spent all yesterday in the boozer so could be kidney damage as well.

Actually got away with it a bit on saturday. Was getting tired and had a few close shaves with the chainsaw. Lost concentration in the end and ran it across my knee. Luckily just a decent nick but shook me up a bit.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:26 am

seanmichaels wrote:logged a big tree on Saturday

Me too. Although I was sitting down so the pain wasn't bad.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:28 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:logged a big tree on Saturday

Me too.  Although I was sitting down so the pain wasn't bad.

Just destroyed trap 1 downstairs. Feel a bit guilty for the next bloke in.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:30 am

Browsing Facebook this morning and a notification from my Mum came up. She 'liked' an EDL poster referencing that soldier who has been banged up. Called my brother to tell her to take it off, not sure she knows who they are. Not really the type of thing school director should be doing....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:34 am

Adam wrote:Watch out for the pyramid heads

They are everywhere Adam, it is either knuckles or swords i can hear all the time...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:36 am

rick_dagless wrote:
Adam wrote:Watch out for the pyramid heads

They are everywhere Adam, it is either knuckles or swords i can hear all the time...

No idea what you're on about, but good morning anyway.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:Browsing Facebook this morning and a notification from my Mum came up. She 'liked' an EDL poster referencing that soldier who has been banged up. Called my brother to tell her to take it off, not sure she knows who they are. Not really the type of thing school director should be doing....

Aye try to get it off asap, net mobs look for excuses to ruin lives the miserable b*stards

And you're just the type of c*nt that uses facebook.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:45 am

Morning Jules...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:51 am

Watch out for those pyramid heads, rick

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:56 am

It was a reference to Silent Hill (the best PS1 game ever, although the Pyramid heads first appeared in Silent Hill 2)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 8:57 am

Is it anything like Asteroids? That was a classic.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:00 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Browsing Facebook this morning and a notification from my Mum came up. She 'liked' an EDL poster referencing that soldier who has been banged up. Called my brother to tell her to take it off, not sure she knows who they are. Not really the type of thing school director should be doing....

Aye try to get it off asap, net mobs look for excuses to ruin lives the miserable b*stards

And you're just the type of c*nt that uses facebook.

I very rarely post anything. Just use it to stalk / contact people.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:07 am

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:08 am

If I deleted everybody off my facebook who posted those EDL, Britain First things I would have about three friends left, so a pretty accurate refelction of real life.

Morning

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:11 am

seanmichaels wrote:
Spoiler:
Is that Galted or Naseem?

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:13 am

Thats Naseem and Galtova Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:15 am

Galtova not that good. I see her more like Valentin Zukovsky's bird played by Minnie Driver in Goldeneye.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:20 am

I watched Goldeneye this Saturday Sean, good pointless answer if you can remember Minnie Driver is in it.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:26 am

Morning.

I must apologise for 'michaelsing' the thread on Friday. Lasted a whole weekend.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:27 am

I'd like to go on Pointless, Jeff, so if none of your 5 top choices as partner can make it, count me in.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:27 am

I remember that Julie T Wallace is in The Living Daylights if thats pointless enough.

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:30 am

Gerard Butler is in Tomorrow Never Dies.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:39 am

Brad Pitt is in True Romance

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:42 am

Bruce Willis is in Die Hard

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:43 am

Johnny Cash was in the Simpsons.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:44 am

Alistair is a sky stooge Die Kafir Die

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Shoe Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:47 am

Sean was in the Head Boy

Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe
Dr Shoe

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:51 am

Dr Shoe wrote:Sean was in the Head Boy

Thats a shoe in

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 9:56 am

Wandering round town yesterday morning looking for a pub that was open. What's the world coming to when you can't get sit down in the pub with a pint to watch the start of the cricket?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:15 am

Michaelsed...

Chinese chicken and sweetcorn soup today, one of my favourites, today is shaping up...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:45 am

Cheese and beetroot sandwich. Bag of Corkers (l*l) and a orange Club.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:47 am

Do you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, Tino?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:48 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Do you like a lot of chocolate on your biscuit, Tino?

Yes, would you like to join?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:48 am

If you haven't got a tampon, twix fits.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 14 Sep 2015, 11:56 am

seanmichaels wrote:If you haven't got a tampon, twix fits.

So does a Mars Bar, if you're Marianne Faithful.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Mon 14 Sep 2015, 12:06 pm

Or a family size chocolate log if you're Katie Price.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next