The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Dr Shoe
nadeem2099
Union Cane
Hero
superflyweight
Pal Joey
rIck_dAgless
Galted
Hibbz
Adam D
ShahenshahG
Dolphin Ziggler
Rowley
Mind the windows Tino.
18 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Alistair Wed 09 Sep 2015, 3:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

Rowley wrote:Why yes, Alistair, upon reflection I do believe i have been somewhat ignorant and uneducated in my stance on JFK and it is possible there was more than one shooter.

Thanks.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:14 pm

kingraf wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:
Rowley wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:I appear to have Michaelsed this thread now.

You know we can't deal with serious, real stuff on here Dave.
I know that's why I'll tell you that on holiday, I discovered that my wife thinks the lyrics to "Uptown Funk" are

"Too hot, call the police and the fireman

Too hot, make them drag him out of retirement!"

Sorry to hear about your mum, Dave. Bit of a kick in the gonads.

Regarding the other half of your post, this Saturday, my girlfriend and I went to go watch a mate of mine performing at a Café. He was taking requests, and she asked him to play "Lisa Brown". Quite unfortunate to mondegreen so badly that you not only think "Leaves are brown" in California Dreaming is "Lisa Brown", but you also think that's the song's actual name. Doh

That should do your CC membership the world of good, had completely forgotten about mondegreening. I will be shovelling it into conversations until I forget it again.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 15 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:16 pm

The accent piece over the E in cafe hurts him though Galted. Whilst it is almost certainly grammatically correct, it's all a bit poncey.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:19 pm

Rowley wrote:The accent piece over the E in cafe hurts him though Galted. Whilst it is almost certainly grammatically correct, it's all a bit poncey.

Does it require a capital C at the front of cafe? If not then he is, without question, both poncey and a fool.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:21 pm

café - auto-correct puts the accent on. Auto-correct is a ponce.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:23 pm

It doesn't on my web browser jules, cafe. Your web browsers are ponces.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:25 pm

You've got a proper Northern browser Jeff.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:26 pm

And even if mine did I would notice and change it because I'm not a ponce who would let such behaviour stand.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:27 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:And even if mine did I would notice and change it because I'm not a ponce who would let such behaviour stand.

Just a ponce with his priorities straight.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 16 Sep 2015, 5:30 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:You've got a proper Northern browser Jeff.

Laugh

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 16 Sep 2015, 6:14 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:
Dolphin Ziggler wrote:And even if mine did I would notice and change it because I'm not a ponce who would let such behaviour stand.

Just a ponce with his priorities straight.

Very Happy You're not wrong. Lube up, Jeff.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Sep 2015, 7:01 am

Fist Bitches. Lovely autumn morn. Brisk, sun peeking out over the hills and a riotious mix of green, yellow, orange red and brown leaves. Wish i'd brought my camera.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:23 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Fist Bitches. Lovely autumn morn. Brisk, sun peeking out over the hills and a riotious mix of green, yellow, orange red and brown leaves. Wish i'd brought my camera.

You paint a lovely picture.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:39 am

Morning gents.

Tino, back away from the keyboard. We all know he's a cockwomble.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:46 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Morning gents.

Morning all.

You're right. Utter cretin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:46 am

seanmichaels wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Fist Bitches. Lovely autumn morn. Brisk, sun peeking out over the hills and a riotious mix of green, yellow, orange red and brown leaves. Wish i'd brought my camera.

You paint a lovely picture.

He does, you'd be forgiven for thinking he lived somewhere in Canada or New England if his literary genius wasn't sandwiched between "fist. bitches" and "Luton".

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:47 am

Morning all. Seven working days left. The word working is obviously misused in that sentence.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 17 Sep 2015, 8:49 am

Morning all. Fifteen working years left. The word working is obviously misused in that sentence.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:01 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Morning all. Fifteen working years left. The word working is obviously misused in that sentence.

Optimistic.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:02 am

I had coffee and cake with the CEO yesterday. He wanted to thank those of us left for being professional to the end.....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:09 am

Typical CEO...doesn't know a f*cking thing about his staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:22 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

Morning all.

You're right.  Utter cretin.

Get listening to the new Libertines album. Not convinced by all of it but Gunga Din and Heart of the Matter have the old charm.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:23 am

Galted seems intent undoing all my hard work. I don't think he's my favourite poster any more.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:24 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Morning all.

Get listening to the new Libertines album. Not convinced by all of it but Gunga Din and Heart of the Matter have the old charm.

I have heard Gunga Din but that is it.  I rather liked it.

Mrs Windows is out tonight probably sh*gging someone at some exercise class so I will try and have a listen.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:24 am

DAVE667 wrote:Typical CEO...doesn't know a f*cking thing about his staff

That's because it's been obscured by Sean for the past 3 years.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:26 am

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:

Morning all.

I have heard Gunga Din but that is it.  I rather liked it.

Mrs Windows is out tonight probably sh*gging someone at some exercise class so I will try and have a listen.
I'm leading a women' exercise class this evening, there's some tasty piece who's up for it. At the moment my heart's not in it although my Hampton most certainly will be!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:28 am

Morning.

Saw this on my way into work...

Just farted so long and hard that my voice recognition software wrote a Daily Mail column.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:32 am

All the fat old women here read the Daily Mail site whilst eating their salads (couple of pieces of sweetcorn in a tub of mayo) at lunch.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:35 am

Sounds like you work with some pretty interesting people sean......

The Verve - Urban Hymns is probably not the album to be listening to this early.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:36 am

Alistair wrote:The Verve - Urban Hymns is probably not the album to be listening to this early.

Or indeed at any time.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:36 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Galted seems intent undoing all my hard work. I don't think he's my favourite poster any more.

Jodie Foster told me to do it.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:40 am

Rowley wrote:
Alistair wrote:The Verve - Urban Hymns is probably not the album to be listening to this early.

Or indeed at any time.

Really? Compared to some of the sh*t Oasis have bestowed upon us?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:49 am

Being better than Oasis does not make you good. That is like saying a film is better than Police Academy 6

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:50 am

Jeff is a music snob. He would have loved the album had it none gone platinum.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:51 am

seanmichaels wrote:Jeff is a music snob. He would have loved the album had it none gone platinum.

I figured that, i also thought his reference to Police Academy 6 was poor as it's undoubtedly one of the best in the series.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:54 am

seanmichaels wrote:Jeff is a music snob. He would have loved the album had it none gone platinum.

Love the Rolling Stones, they have shifted a few units.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:55 am

What's your favourite Rolling Stones song, Rowley?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 9:58 am

Loving Cup at the minute.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 10:08 am

Rowley wrote:

Love the Rolling Stones, they have shifted a few units.

Did you see Keith Richards on the Andrew Marr show? Chuffed away on a Marlboro red all the way through the interview. I don't think you can get more Rock'n'Roll than Keith.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 10:09 am

He said it was hard but he thought Jumpin Jack Flash was the best song he has written.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:52 am

People:

1. Ooh, see the fire is sweepin' our very street today. Burns like a red coal carpet, mad bull lost your way

2. Buying bread from a man in Brussels, He was six foot four and full of muscle

3. We skipped the light fandango turned, cartwheels 'cross the floor. I was feeling kinda seasick, but the crowd called out for more

4. Hey hey hey, Everyone is talkin' about me. Makes me feel so bad, Hey hey hey

5. Like a cheap distraction For a new affair. She knew it would finish Before it began. Something tells me you lost the plan

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:55 am

2 Land Down Under - Men at Work
3 Ligther Shade of Pale - Procul Harem
4 Keep on Running - Spencer Davis Group

I feel like I know the other two, so will have a think.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:55 am

1 Gimme Shelter the Stones

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:56 am

2. Men at Work - Down Under
3. Procol Harum - Whiter Shade of Pale

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 17 Sep 2015, 11:59 am

5 is Suicide Blonde INXS (epic song)

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:00 pm

All correct. Connection should be easy....

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:20 pm

I presume it's Syria based?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:28 pm

Rowley wrote:2 Land Down Under - Men at Work
3 Ligther Shade of Pale - Procul Harem
4 Keep on Running - Spencer Davis Group

I feel like I know the other two, so will have a think.
oh dear

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:30 pm

Was rushing Dave, hate being beaten on these things.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:30 pm

Does this not seem likes seans mating call to dolphin?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Thu 17 Sep 2015, 12:31 pm

I thought he just dropped his pants.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next