The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

+84
gregortree
Icu
wolfball
Marshes
sportform
greenandpleasantland
haircut
JDizzle
Gwlad
milkyboy
The Great Aukster
overlordofthewest
Barney McGrew did it
protea438
Rory_Gallagher
Cyril
Notch
Geordie
Good Golly I'm Olly
majesticimperialman
Rugby Fan
Artful_Dodger
quinsforever
kingraf
mckay1402
nobbled
HammerofThunor
Sgt_Pooly
lostinwales
Biltong
Majestic83
Pot Hale
goneagain
munkian
Newsilure
Tattie Scones RRN
hjumpshoe
Fanster
Scarpia
tatterd
Gooseberry
doctornickolas
LondonTiger
flyhalffactory
glamorganalun
Seagultaf
GavCanDance
GavinDragon
chris_501
RDW
boomeranga
emack2
Dontheman2
MarcusHalberstram
yappysnap
Welshmushroom
gavstar
BamBam
Luckless Pedestrian
SecretFly
Steffan
TightHEAD
rodders
No9
Cardiff Dave
wales606
Liam
offload
LordDowlais
Blueschief
TJ
mikey_dragon
eirebilly
InjuredYetAgain
kiakahaaotearoa
George Carlin
Shifty
2ndtimeround
bedfordwelsh
Pal Joey
nathan
Welsh-Wizzard
RubyGuby
maestegmafia
88 posters

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  - Page 13 Empty Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

Post by maestegmafia Sun 04 Oct 2015, 8:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  - Page 13 Wallab10   Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  - Page 13 Wales_13
AUSTRALIA v WALES
10 October 2015
KO: 16:45
Twickenham, London

Live on [tbc]

Referee: Craig Joubert (South Africa)
Touch judges: Jérôme Garcès (France) & Stuart Berry (South Africa)
Television match official: Shaun Veldsman (South Africa)

A. Head to Head

38 Played 38
27 Won 10
1 Drawn 1
10 Lost 27
897 Points 590

B. Recent Form

8 November 2014
Millennium Stadium, Cardiff
28 – 33 Australia

30 November 2013
26 – 30 Australia

1 December 2012
12 – 14 Australia

23 June 2012
Sydney Football Stadium, Sydney
20 – 19 Australia

16 June 2012
Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
25 – 23 Australia

9 June 2012
Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane
27 – 19 Australia

3 December 2011
18 – 24 Australia

21 October 2011
Eden Park, Auckland, New Zealand
21 – 18 Australia

TEAMS:

AUSTRALIA
Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  - Page 13 Yvonne10
I Folau; A Ashley-Cooper, T Kuridrani, M Giteau, D Mitchell; B Foley, W Genia; S Sio, S Moore, S Kepu; K Douglas, D Mumm; S Fardy, S McMahon, D Pocock.

Replacements: T Polota-Nau, J Slipper, G Holmes, R Simmons, B MCCalman, N Phipps, M Toomua, K Beale.

WALES
Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  - Page 13 Erinri10
G Anscombe; A Cuthbert, G North, J Roberts, L Williams; D Biggar, G Davies; P James, S Baldwin, S Lee; L Charteris, AW Jones; S Warburton, J Tipuric, T Faletau.

Replacements: K Owens, A Jarvis, T Francis, J Ball, R Moriarty, Ll Williams, R Priestland, J Hook.

The pool decider.

Damn those boys in the Canary yellow shirts look good, really good. Going through top of the pool Wales would be likely to meet Japan or Scotland...! Go through second and we meet a refuvinated Bok side.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  - Page 13 Empty Re: Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:07 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:
nathan wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:
quinsforever wrote:mikey. u r clueless. 51m kick is all that got wales through...thats as close as it gets

Would you like salt and vinegar with your large chip?

why not point the finger at the guy who's been wumming in most threads this week?

I'm not defending Mikey at all, but I do find the bitterness shown by a few (and I really do mean a few) English fans who cannot admit that the 2 better teams went through amusing.

BTW as people will know on here, I am not a big fan of Wales. I would have preferred England to go through.

notice how you identified said person straight away! haha

Haven't seen anyone on here saying anything other than the 2 best teams went through. Quins was just pointing out how close it was, which to be fair it was. Thats to take nothing away from Wales though, they played well and deserve to go through. It's more impressive when you take into the amount of injuries they have suffered.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October  - Page 13 Empty Re: Australia vs Wales RWC Pool A 10th October

Post by 2ndtimeround Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:07 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:That was a very unusual match. Never seen anything like it... let alone Australia scrapping for so long. I think there was plenty of RL line defence in our game.

Wales had their chances but seemed to forget they had the numerical advantage or so desperately wanted a pushover try from a forward.

So many turning  points (or should that be saving?) that I don't know where to start. As close as we'll ever get to a stay of execution.

So many players out in the back line that the forwards seemed to try and play the game without them other than putting it wide to kick, looked like a fear of Australia's backline to me.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by glamorganalun Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:08 pm

The Great Aukster wrote:What on earth were Wales thinking? They could have come out the other side of the Oz binnings 6 points in front if they had taken their kicks. Warburton will have to shoulder the responsibility for that defeat because Gatland surely would have called for the kicks. Wales should have won that and have only themselves to blame for being so stupid not taking the points.

I was thinking the same during the game, it seems to be a pattern during this world cup it has worked in some cases but if it does not work it is costly, Warburton is not a great captain in my eyes.

glamorganalun

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:08 pm

nathan wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:
nathan wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:
quinsforever wrote:mikey. u r clueless. 51m kick is all that got wales through...thats as close as it gets

why not point the finger at the guy who's been wumming in most threads this week?

I'm not defending Mikey at all, but I do find the bitterness shown by a few (and I really do mean a few) English fans who cannot admit that the 2 better teams went through amusing.

BTW as people will know on here, I am not a big fan of Wales. I would have preferred England to go through.

Haven't seen anyone on here saying anything other than the 2 best teams went through. Quins was just pointing out how close it was, which to be fair it was. Thats to take nothing away from Wales though, they played well and deserve to go through. It's more impressive when you take into the amount of injuries they have suffered.

Yes, I can read, the original post I quoted included his name. Headscratch

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:08 pm

Nathan Gray deserves a knighthood Republican Presidency. What a top defensive coach.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:09 pm

nathan wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:

Who's been wumming all week? On that note why do England fans always latch on to Wales' opposition? It's pathetic. Enjoy your final game later!

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:09 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Nathan Gray deserves a knighthood. What a top defensive coach.

Absolutely. Congratulations on the win, that was the best defensive performance I have ever seen. Sheer willpower and determination, right up there with the passion shown by the Japanese.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:10 pm

Oh that was more than coaching. That was simply f**king heart.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:10 pm

Rory_Gallagher wrote:
nathan wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:
nathan wrote:
Rory_Gallagher wrote:

Yes, I can read, the original post I quoted included his name. Headscratch

lol, i blame that one on the cider!

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:10 pm

Rory... edited it above for your info. guinness

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:10 pm

Well done Australia. A phenomenal defence.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:12 pm

glamorganalun wrote:
The Great Aukster wrote:What on earth were Wales thinking? They could have come out the other side of the Oz binnings 6 points in front if they had taken their kicks. Warburton will have to shoulder the responsibility for that defeat because Gatland surely would have called for the kicks. Wales should have won that and have only themselves to blame for being so stupid not taking the points.

I was thinking the same during the game, it seems to be a pattern during this world cup it has worked in some cases but if it does not work it is costly, Warburton is not a great captain in my eyes.

Hang on guys, take in to account that had they kicked the 1st penalty none of the others including Mumm's sin bin would of happened. Warburton called what he did on the basis that 7 points would put us in front, for me the team never truly had the belief they could win this one and that is what cost them the game in the end.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:14 pm

And........................... when all the purity is put to bed and we've all nodded solemnly that rules should always be obeyed Whistle , Genia will be getting three cheers from his mates.....

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:15 pm

SecretFly wrote:Oh that was more than coaching.  That was simply f**king heart.

Yeah, some people think this is a silly concept, but it is true. I do wish Ireland shown a bit more of that aggression and passion sometimes. A few players can really coast through the games. Wales show it in buckets, they always seem to. It is just a pity for the team that they can't seem to finish the job.

When was the last time you saw the first XV for Wales get a big score put behind them? I can't think of any. Sheer grit and determination shown in almost every game they play. Really unlucky today, but Australia more than met them with the same.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:17 pm

Just hope that idiot Cuthbert never plays for Wales again after today

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:18 pm

nathan wrote:
ebop wrote:Now now nathan, don't deflect attention

Sorry, i know how precious you kiwi fans get when the attention isn't on the All Blacks all the time.

More pathetic wumming. some of you lot should let the Aussies and Welsh discuss the game.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:19 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
nathan wrote:

Sorry, i know how precious you kiwi fans get when the attention isn't on the All Blacks all the time.

More pathetic wumming. some of you lot should let the Aussies and Welsh discuss the game.

Stop cherry picking comments, i have been discussing the game.

Moving back to the game..

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:20 pm

Do people think North should be back on the wing? he seemed a bit quite today

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:21 pm

offload wrote:

clap Spot on. I'm gutted.  Any Welsh fan satisfied with that performance is setting the bar too low.  We threw away a golden opportunity.

Or maybe Gatland can shoulder some blame for sending on two props that can't scrum? That left us with limited options. I don't know why people are so keen to slate Warburton in this tournament, he's been pretty flawless.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:23 pm

nathan wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
nathan wrote:

Stop cherry picking comments, i have been discussing the game.

Moving back to the game..

Guys behave yourselves please
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:23 pm

nathan wrote:Do people think North should be back on the wing? he seemed a bit quite today

He was quiet and he is fairly useless unless he has space. He runs fast straight into contact and invariably falls over.

Likewise Cuthbert. A donkey of the highest order. The sooner we play Hook at 13 and move North out the better. I am sick to death of Cuthbert's lack of form, quite clearly it is a lack of talent.

I thought Anscombe was also pretty poor.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:23 pm

i think the aussie scrum must be the most improved in the last couple of years. Will be really interesting if its a NZ vs Aus final.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:24 pm

I can't remember exactly when, but one of the Welsh scrums seemed to be heading for the line when the scrum half picked it out and tried to go himself.

Was that his decision, or did the number eight lose control at the base and give him no choice?

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:24 pm

Are these stats reliable?

http://www.espn.co.uk/rugby/matchstats?gameId=182002&league=164205

Wales so dominant in the most important aspects - possession/territory
Other contests fairly even... but Wales with a greater portion of the pie for most aspects.

But an Oz %92 - Wales %78 effective tackle rate proved the difference along with the questionable decision making and subsequent inability to execute plays, score more points with such an advantage in those key areas above.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshes Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:24 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
offload wrote:

clap Spot on. I'm gutted.  Any Welsh fan satisfied with that performance is setting the bar too low.  We threw away a golden opportunity.

Or maybe Gatland can shoulder some blame for sending on two props that can't scrum? That left us with limited options. I don't know why people are so keen to slate Warburton in this tournament, he's been pretty flawless.

I don't know that he had any other options. Who else would have steadied the scrum with Lee coming off? But you are right no need for people to be getting on Sam's back.

Marshes

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:24 pm

Gwlad wrote:
nathan wrote:Do people think North should be back on the wing? he seemed a bit quite today

He was quiet and he is fairly useless unless he has space. He runs fast straight into contact and invariably falls over.

Likewise Cuthbert. A donkey of the highest order. The sooner we play Hook at 13 and move North out the better.  I am sick to death of Cuthbert's lack of form, quite clearly it is a lack of talent.

trouble is with Hook starting, he's bound to throw an intercept pass in the game that could lead to a try.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by 2ndtimeround Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:25 pm

Last word for me on this one is I really hope Ireland beat France as Australia V Ireland is a game that just has to happen, it will be immense.

2ndtimeround

Back to top Go down

Post by Cardiff Dave Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:25 pm

maestegmafia wrote:Well done Australia. A phenomenal defence.

Against a dumbass Welsh offence. Beggars belief that we couldn't manufacture a single successful manoeuvre against 13 men.

Cardiff Dave

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:25 pm

nathan wrote:
Gwlad wrote:

Likewise Cuthbert. A donkey of the highest order. The sooner we play Hook at 13 and move North out the better.  I am sick to death of Cuthbert's lack of form, quite clearly it is a lack of talent.

trouble is with Hook starting, he's bound to throw an intercept pass in the game that could lead to a try.

i'll take that risk over having a guy on the wing who CANT PLAY RUGBY

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:26 pm

The Loaded Dog wrote:Are these stats reliable?

http://www.espn.co.uk/rugby/matchstats?gameId=182002&league=164205

Wales so dominant in the most important aspects - possession/territory
Other contests fairly even... but Wales with a greater portion of the pie for most aspects.

But an Oz %92 - Wales %78 effective tackle rate proved the difference along with the questionable decision making and subsequent inability to execute plays, score more points with such an advantage in those key areas above.

i think Wales played into Oz's hands when they were down 2 men. not taking the great defence away from them but Wales should of got more from it.

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:26 pm

Gwlad wrote:
nathan wrote:
Gwlad wrote:

i'll take that risk over having a guy on the wing who CANT PLAY RUGBY

Very true

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:27 pm

Hook can't really play rugby either. The ones championing Hook must not have watched rugby since 2008.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:29 pm

Ah bugger. Well played Aus. Top defence and a well deserved win.

Gareth Davies' defence is pretty diabolical. He gets bumped off a lot of first up tackles and I thought some decisions he made today were suspect (picking up from the base of the scrum we had on the 5), but a great bit of play to get Genia binned and has been great all tournament. Just some things to work on!

Cuthbert is a man playing completely devoid of confidence. Him just staring at the Folau kick bouncing all over the place was painful to watch. He can't be picked next week. North to 11, Williams 14 (if fit), Morgan 13.

Thought Anscombe was okay. Solid enough, if nothing particularly special.

Thought Jarvis coming on was the real turning point in the scrum (Owens came on at the same time too, but more likely to be Jarvis). Went from being a Aus advantage to an Aus massacre.

There's nothing to be fearful of from SA next week though, we know what they will bring and we can beat them. It'll be bloody tough, but our WC isn't over yet. Keep dreaming!

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by nathan Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:30 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Hook can't really play rugby either. The ones championing Hook must not have watched rugby since 2008.

who would you start on the wings and at centre?

nathan

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:31 pm

Marshes wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
offload wrote:

I don't know that he had any other options. Who else would have steadied the scrum with Lee coming off? But you are right no need for people to be getting on Sam's back.

I'm not sure why Lee had to come off, he looked alright. Francis has shown in every game that his angle is too high which allows the opposition to drive him backwards and upwards. I think Jenkins should have been on the bench and then perhaps have Jarvis back to covering his natural TH.

Sam has been one of the best 7's in the tournament, no doubt about that. He even made more turnovers than Tipuric today so surely people can stop championing him now.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:32 pm

nathan wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:Hook can't really play rugby either. The ones championing Hook must not have watched rugby since 2008.

I'd wait and see on the injuries. But it's looking as if we'll have a back line of fly-halves the way it's going.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:33 pm

For me the best player in the Welsh team, is that new scrum half Gareth Davis.

But i thought to day he had a bit too mutch white line fever. i truly believe that if he had passed the ball from the base of the scrum when camped in the Australia half Wales may well have scored a try when Australia was 2 men down.

I guess next week will depend on who is fit enough to play for Wales, given that was it 2/3 players limped off today.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:37 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
nathan wrote:

I'd wait and see on the injuries. But it's looking as if we'll have a back line of fly-halves the way it's going.

Thats not an answer…who would you start at wing, centre and fb?

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:39 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
nathan wrote:

That's s bit rich, getting a lecture about wumming from a Welshman. I'll leave you to it. Enjoy your day LD, you should be very proud.

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:42 pm

Gwlad wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
nathan wrote:

How is it not an answer? Williams and Roberts went off injured so waiting to see on their fitness would be the LOGICAL thing to do. I can tell you who I wouldn't pick though; Cuthbert and your boy Hook.

thumbsup

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:46 pm

JDizzle wrote:Ah bugger. Well played Aus. Top defence and a well deserved win.

Gareth Davies' defence is pretty diabolical. He gets bumped off a lot of first up tackles and I thought some decisions he made today were suspect (picking up from the base of the scrum we had on the 5), but a great bit of play to get Genia binned and has been great all tournament. Just some things to work on!

Cuthbert is a man playing completely devoid of confidence. Him just staring at the Folau kick bouncing all over the place was painful to watch. He can't be picked next week. North to 11, Williams 14 (if fit), Morgan 13.

Thought Jarvis coming on was the real turning point in the scrum (Owens came on at the same time too, but more likely to be Jarvis). Went from being a Aus advantage to an Aus massacre.

There's nothing to be fearful of from SA next week though, we know what they will bring and we can beat them. It'll be bloody tough, but our WC isn't over yet. Keep dreaming!

The thing is South Africa also knows what Wales will bring Wink
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:46 pm

ebop wrote: Enjoy your day LD, you should be very proud.

Thanks ebop. Just watching final stages of super league GF now. Head needs a rest!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:48 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
nathan wrote:

How is it not an answer? Williams and Roberts went off injured so waiting to see on their fitness would be the LOGICAL thing to do. I can tell you who I wouldn't pick though; Cuthbert and your boy Hook.

thumbsup

He' not my boy, he is a much better option than Cuthbert

Assuming everyone in the squad is fit WHO WOULD YOU FECKING PICK?

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:49 pm

Cuthbert looks permanently punch-drunk, possibly the result of Gatland's famed tough, tough regime, but he looks more like an aging boxer now than the dashing wing he once was.

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by JDizzle Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:49 pm

Biltong wrote:
JDizzle wrote:Ah bugger. Well played Aus. Top defence and a well deserved win.

The thing is South Africa also knows what Wales will bring Wink

Well, of course! Basically, what I am saying from my position straddling the fence, is that it'll probably be close! Wink

Or it might not be.

JDizzle

Back to top Go down

Post by Marshes Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:49 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:
Marshes wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
offload wrote:

I'm not sure why Lee had to come off, he looked alright. Francis has shown in every game that his angle is too high which allows the opposition to drive him backwards and upwards. I think Jenkins should have been on the bench and then perhaps have Jarvis back to covering his natural TH.

Sam has been one of the best 7's in the tournament, no doubt about that. He even made more turnovers than Tipuric today so surely people can stop championing him now.

In fairness Samson has been out for a long time and had very little rugby especially at that intensity, he put in a good shift but you have to manage his return a bit! Jenkins isn't much better to be fair, and James is more hit than miss. Always seems pretty solid for the first 40-50 minutes, then a big drop-off

Marshes

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sat 10 Oct 2015, 7:51 pm

Is that true about Wales doing conditioning training in Oman? I knew about Poland but how long had they been going there?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by HammerofThunor Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:02 pm

Qatar wasn't it?

The right two teams definitely went though. That heart is something I don't think I've seen in an English team for...not really sure how long. Possibly The quarter final in 2007.

HammerofThunor

Back to top Go down

Post by SecretFly Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:03 pm

Wales are probably the very best conditioned side in this WC....  They go all day, all night and are still on your tryline ready to go again as you're on your day off.... Whistle

Last edited by SecretFly on Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

SecretFly

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 10 Oct 2015, 8:10 pm

Gwlad wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
Gwlad wrote:
mikey_dragon wrote:
nathan wrote:

thumbsup

He' not my boy, he is a much better option than Cuthbert

Assuming everyone in the squad is fit WHO WOULD YOU FECKING PICK?

Webb, Biggar, North, Roberts, Williams, L,Williams, Halfpenny. Very Happy

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next