The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+14
Galted
rIck_dAgless
Hibbz
Adam D
JuliusHMarx
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
superflyweight
Union Cane
Mind the windows Tino.
Rowley
Dolphin Ziggler
Alistair
seanmichaels
18 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Thu 1 Oct 2015 - 13:17

First topic message reminder :

Daddy long legs are a nightmare for cricket groundsman. Their larvae are called Leatherjackets feed on the roots of the grass and can devastate the square. Season is done but the crows are digging up the bastards on my square at the moment.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 8:15

Morning.

Bit pi55ed off today. Got a text from the ex last night saying she'd sold the house. Fecking lying c*nts the lot of them.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 10 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:03

She sold
His home
The streets he's free to roam
Seany
Seany

Too soon?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:06

Never too soon for poetry.

He's kept
his digs
He works for the pigs

SerialDAVE!
SerialDAVE!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:06

Some call
Him a homo
He lives with a hobo

Seany, sean
Seany Sean

Too soon?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:12

His heart
it sings
She's moved on to better things

Seans missus!
Seans missus!

Too soon?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:12

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Never too soon for poetry.

He's kept
his digs
He works for the pigs

SerialDAVE!
SerialDAVE!
The ladies call him a
D.I.L.F.
The works for the Filth
Daveyboy
Daveyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:14

His ex takes
It up the bum
He's got to go live with him mum
Seany
Seany

Too soon

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:14

selling soo soon not
the way to behave
she'll be getting a visit from dangerous Dave

Michaels's ex
Michaels's ex

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:19

Hes got no job,
and no wife,
Might as well end his life

Seany,Sean
Seany,Sean

Too soon?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:20

DAVE667 wrote:His ex takes
It up the bum
Seany
Seany

Too soon

Him no have tee-pee. Him roam prairie like buffalo - him called Minces with Prefects.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:21

His career
is on the skids, 
he swears in front of kids

Dolphin Z,
Dolphin Z

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:30

superflyweight wrote:
DAVE667 wrote:His ex takes
It up the bum
Seany
Seany

Too soon

Him no have tee-pee.  Him roam prairie like buffalo - him called Minces with Prefects.  
He laughs
At how badly I type
With him, the floor I'll have to wipe
Super
Super

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:36

I got a blowie
Have you heard?
From a newly single French bird.

Zut alors!
Zut alors!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:40

Who said dis? Link the people....

1. Someone asked me once "What is the difference between Tom Cruise now and you when you were a major star?" I said there is a great difference. Look at a photograph of me from the old days and I'm going to one of my film premieres with a bottle of vodka in my hand. Tom Cruise has a bottle of Evian water. That's the difference - a bottle of Evian water.

2. My significant other right now is myself, which is what happens when you suffer from multiple personality disorder and self-obsession.

3. I like the effect drink has on me. What's the point of staying sober?

4. I'd move to Los Angeles if New Zealand and Australia were swallowed up by a tidal wave, if there was a bubonic plague in England and if the continent of Africa disappeared from some Martian attack.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:42

I believe
You got a blowie
But from a bloke called Joey
Ladyboy
Ladyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:54

I am going to say Charlie Sheen for all of them.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 9:55

Number 4 is most probably Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe due to Australia/ New Zealand being mentioned. Possibly Nicole Kidman or Paul Hogan

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:03

Adam D wrote:Number 4 is most probably Mel Gibson or Russell Crowe due to Australia/ New Zealand being mentioned. Possibly Nicole Kidman or Paul Hogan

the answer is in there!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:25

He fingered a librarian
She was an octogenarian
Tina
Tina

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:29

Me
and Bradley Cooper
Have been banging away on Mrs Super

Superfly!
Superfly!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:31

He's shagged the same as Rick
She was blind as well as thick
Tina
Tina

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:33

That's true
It was me and Rick
But she said I had the bigger d*ck.

Tiny Dagless!
Tiny Dagless!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:36

I didn't
really care
I parted her ginger pubic hair

Superfly's missus!
Superfly's missus!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:47

he has
a slaphead
he sleeps with the dead

Dave!
Dave!

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 10:48

l*l

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 11:18

Only fitting that Sean turned it round and won that.

Anyone making a sport of the Off-Topic section today?

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 11:42

What another?
Big, Fat Hard Palindrome
Just give the Dog a bone

Low-dy-ed
Low-dy-ed

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 11:50; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 11:50

Dafuq is happening here
Everybody acting like Richard Gere

Mr Winklechops
Mr Winklechops
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 11:58

seanmichaels wrote:Morning.

Bit pi55ed off today. Got a text from the ex last night saying she'd sold the house. Fecking lying c*nts the lot of them.

Were you hoping to move back in?

Too soon?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 12:04

Alistair wrote:

Too soon?

Could have had a bit of respect for the place. I discussed it with her about a month ago and she said she wouldn't be selling even though I thought she would. We have an elderly neighbour who I / we looked after. I can still pop round but apparently she was in tears when she was told.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 12:10

seanmichaels wrote:
Alistair wrote:

Too soon?

Could have had a bit of respect for the place. I discussed it with her about a month ago and she said she wouldn't be selling even though I thought she would. We have an elderly neighbour who I / we looked after. I can still pop round but apparently she was in tears when she was told.

Is it in her name?

Your ex sounds like a bit of a devious bitch pal.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 12:14

Some people have no respect for the elderly. I know a couple of old people who live by themselves in my street and there's nothing more they like than company. I try and have a chat with them to keep their spirits up and help them if they need it. Look after her Sean!
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 12:20

nadeem2099 wrote:Some people have no respect for the elderly. I know a couple of old people who live by themselves in my street and there's nothing more they like than company. I try and have a chat with them to keep their spirits up and help them if they need it. Look after her Sean!
Why is this all I am picturing about sean when he says he looks after her?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 12:23

"He did that looking at me" Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:00

What has
he said?
He's michaelsed the whole f*cking thread.

nadeem!
nadeem!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:04

Adam D wrote:
nadeem2099 wrote:Some people have no respect for the elderly. I know a couple of old people who live by themselves in my street and there's nothing more they like than company. I try and have a chat with them to keep their spirits up and help them if they need it. Look after her Sean!
Why is this all I am picturing about sean when he says he looks after her?

I can't see owt but I picture it as David Walliams sexing up the nana at the table in "Little Britain"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:15

I had veg soup
And some hula hoops

Dinner
dinner

(7.5/10)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:19

Pint and a bowl of chips for me.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:24

Chicken and Bacon caesar wrap with a shortcake sundae thing and a can of coke.

Two hours left today but I expect 20 minutes of that will be in the bog

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:26

I am sacking this place off in about an hour Dolph...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:27

Noodles, crisps
And a Banana
I can't think of a rhyme for banana
That was lunch
That was lunch

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:27

Managed to arrange to have to pick up my new ID card from the Law Society this afternoon at 4. It's a gentle 30 minute stroll from here so will leave mid afternoon and shan't be returning.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:28

I am let free at at 4pm. I am quite tempted to nip out and crack open one of the 4 pack I've just bought. Lovely day for it here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:36

Had to go to a shopping centre early on Wednesday morning. Got there before most of the shops were open so I had a 2nd coffee there. Then I decided to go for a quick slash. The place was still almost empty.

As I went through the airlocks I was met by a painful sounding groan from a cubicle like someone on the wrong end of a losing wrestling manouvre.

Had a slight chuckle to myself (thinking of the quality conversations had on here) as I had my spray in the middle of the 3 urinals. There was a bit of that awkward silence as the groaning suddenly stopped.

I got the hell out of there before the bloke pressed the flush. Had to hold my breath for at least 30-40 seconds. It smelt like a frigging elephant turd.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:37

superflyweight wrote:Managed to arrange to have to pick up my new ID card from the Law Society this afternoon at 4.  It's a gentle 30 minute stroll from here so will leave mid afternoon and shan't be returning.  

*Scottish translation

Managed to arrange to pick up my giro from the dole office this afternoon at 4.  It's a gentle 30 minute stroll from here but I will leave 2 hours early so I can pop into the Haggis and Heroin for a few looseners.  I'll probably get into a square go with some radge but I'll chib the b*stard reet in his heid.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:42

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Managed to arrange to have to pick up my new ID card from the Law Society this afternoon at 4.  It's a gentle 30 minute stroll from here so will leave mid afternoon and shan't be returning.  

*Scottish translation

Managed to arrange to pick up my giro from the dole office this afternoon at 4.  It's a gentle 30 minute stroll from here but I will leave 2 hours early so I can pop into the Haggis and Heroin for a few looseners.  I'll probably get into a square go with some radge but I'll chib the b*stard reet in his heid.

I don't like the Haggis and Heroin since they took out the juke box. My new pub of choice is the High Cholesterol and Shortened Life Span.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:44

superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:

*Scottish translation

I don't like the Haggis and Heroin since they took out the juke box.  My new pub of choice is the High Cholesterol and Shortened Life Span.  

You been to the Pubic Triangle recently?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:45

The Loaded Dog wrote:Had to go to a shopping centre early on Wednesday morning. Got there before most of the shops were open so I had a 2nd coffee there. Then I decided to go for a quick slash. The place was still almost empty.

As I went through the airlocks I was met by a painful sounding groan from a cubicle like someone on the wrong end of a losing wrestling manouvre.

Had a slight chuckle to myself (thinking of the quality conversations had on here) as I had my spray in the middle of the 3 urinals. There was a bit of that awkward silence as the groaning suddenly stopped.

I got the hell out of there before the bloke pressed the flush. Had to hold my breath for at least 30-40 seconds. It smelt like a frigging elephant turd.

Unacceptable! You should always take one of the side urinals when all three are available. Otherwise you're just condemning the next man in to have to stand beside you.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:46

I think that's closed for repairs since sean had his way with it.

Was thinking of the ones either side but I like to centre myself in front of the large mirrors... makes me look even bigger.

Last edited by The Loaded Dog on Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:48; edited 1 time in total

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Fri 9 Oct 2015 - 13:46

superflyweight wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Had to go to a shopping centre early on Wednesday morning. Got there before most of the shops were open so I had a 2nd coffee there. Then I decided to go for a quick slash. The place was still almost empty.

Unacceptable!  You should always take one of the side urinals when all three are available.  Otherwise you're just condemning the next man in to have to stand beside you.  

Does that apply to sinks as well?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next