The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+12
Adam D
1GrumpyGolfer
Dr Shoe
ShahenshahG
Pal Joey
Galted
Rowley
Alistair
seanmichaels
Mind the windows Tino.
rIck_dAgless
JuliusHMarx
16 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Guest Fri 06 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

The Loaded Dog wrote:I haven't seen Altar of Plagues but my dentist reckons they're OK.
It's disappointing on so many levels, LD.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:09 pm

It is almost certainly copyright infringement or libel or some such thing Galted. Ask rick or superfly (probably Rick) to look into it for you, you can probably sue him for a lot of money, or as much money as you are likely to get off a Yorkshireman, which is not all that much on reflection.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 18 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Galted Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:30 pm

Cheers, Jeff. Normally I'd just set SerialDave on the cause of annoyance but I'm not sure he does self-harm.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 24 Nov 2015, 9:37 pm

He is into Metal, which is pretty much the same as EMO, so I would be confident he does self harm.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:15 pm

You mean like Bon Jovi and Europe and similar ensembles? Perhaps he writes poetry too.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:24 pm

Galted wrote:You mean like Bon Jovi and Europe and similar ensembles?  Perhaps he writes poetry too.

No, he means like BON JOVI and EUROPE.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 24 Nov 2015, 10:31 pm

And REM and INXS.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Nov 2015, 6:30 am

Fist.

Morning Rick the Pick

Mild rainy morning with a little bit of cold to accompany

All well?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Nov 2015, 6:33 am

All well here mate, though could happily go back...

Cold and windy here, and people calling Wednesday "hump day" which is annoying, but barring that...

How are you doing?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Nov 2015, 6:59 am

Hump day?! Are they commemorating pass the sean day?

Not bad. Bored as feck and tired with it. Gotta go pick up a banger today to tide me over for a few months but the f*cker who is selling the focus to me has been disqualified so no tax/insurance on car. Can't even test drive the thing.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Nov 2015, 7:07 am

It is an annoying phrase which seems to have permeated into general language....

I have another busy day which is good as it makes it fly by but definitely getting an early night tonight...

May just book a meeting room out and go sleep in it

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 25 Nov 2015, 7:26 am

I am only working four days this week so today is not hump day. It is however the evening we visit TSMR's granddad so is very much extreme racism day.

Morning all.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Nov 2015, 7:34 am

Rowley wrote:I am only working four days this week so today is not hump day. It is however the evening we visit TSMR's granddad so is very much extreme racism day.  

Morning all.

Doesn't he mind that you're undermining his whole ethos?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 25 Nov 2015, 7:47 am

Probably. His theories on the subject are not particularly underpinnned by the most solid research if truth be told.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Nov 2015, 7:54 am

Good morning.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Nov 2015, 7:55 am

Morning Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:02 am

Morning Jeff/Tino

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:05 am

Morning. 24 years ago yesterday my favourite bummer died. 10 years ago today Georgie Best died.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:35 am

Too easy.

Like Sean's bumhole according to Galted

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:36 am

seanmichaels wrote:Morning. 24 years ago yesterday my favourite bummer died.

Your house master?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:45 am

Mr Farrokh Bulsara aka Mr Freddie Mercury.

Spoiler:

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 25 Nov 2015, 8:45 am

Im guessing Larry Lurex

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:01 am

Galted wrote:And REM and INXS.

Morning all.

Nice one Galted. Didn't want it to be overlooked.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Nov 2015, 9:32 am

Rowley wrote:Probably. His theories on the subject are not particularly underpinnned by the most solid research if truth be told.
It never stopped the National Front, British National Party or Britain First. He's a man before and ahead of (but most behind) the times
And don't think I haven't noticed the REM INXS jibes from certain posters....I'm displeased.

Thankfully it wasn't Tina or Super...they're much nicer people than some I could mention...like GALTED.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:32 am

Bit of a tight squeeze in Trap 1 on the first floor. After adopting a rather cramped position I've ended up pi55ing under the seat and down my trouser leg.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:41 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bit of a tight squeeze in Trap 1 on the first floor. After adopting a rather cramped position I've ended up pi55ing under the seat and down my trouser leg.

There isn't a day that goes by that I don't wonder why you're a single man.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:45 am

I managed to towel it down with some soapy water. No harm done.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Nov 2015, 10:49 am

seanmichaels wrote:Bit of a tight squeeze in Trap 1 on the first floor. After adopting a rather cramped position I've ended up pi55ing under the seat and down my trouser leg.

Easily done sean. Not that I've ever done, nor have I ever heard any other reports of it, but for your sake I'll assume it happens to people every day.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:24 am

How did the guy you were in there with react?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:32 am

Do you want a knuckle sandwich or what?

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:35 am

seanmichaels wrote:Do you want a 5 knuckle shuffle or what?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:53 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Do you want a 5 knuckle shuffle or what?

Yes, but I would prefer to be noshed off by a tramp first thing in the morning.

Shocked

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 11:56 am

Laugh

Wladimir Klitschko has arrived an hour early for his workout at Dusseldorf airport so we are now being treated to the curious sight of the champion sitting ringside watching the challenger Tyson Fury go through his paces, while gentle airport muzak is piped in over the top.

It gets weirder and weirder and weirder...

Especially when Fury finished off his public workout by serenading Klitschko with a 'version' of Bette Midler's 'Wind Beneath My Wings'.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 25 Nov 2015, 12:22 pm

Would have thought it would be difficult for the boxing board to find a subject I care less about than Mayweather, but the ongoing obsession with projected, rumoured or actual Pay Per View figures suggests I was wrong to underestimate the resourcefulness of the board.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 25 Nov 2015, 12:30 pm

A lot of the boxing board are forces of nature in social discussions, but it just so happens that long term thermodynamic entropy is no fun at parties

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 25 Nov 2015, 12:47 pm

Just popping by, see that Sean is Wee weeing on himself nowadays. Really don't know what to say to that.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:12 pm

Sean = PMSPAS (p!ssed myself p!ssing and sh!tting)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:13 pm

Or Sean = NOBAT (noshed off by a tramp)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:14 pm

I was actually wiping my arris. Serves me right for multi tasking.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:15 pm

Sean = DNAB (definitely not a bummer)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:16 pm

Was watching the Freddie Mercury tribute concert last night and forgot they did Bohemian Rhapsody with Elton John and AXL ROSE. Thought about Dave when he was letting rip.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:18 pm

windows - KTFOBAK

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:19 pm

Dave - SKS

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:37 pm

Sean = DIAB (Definitely is a bummer)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:39 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Was watching the Freddie Mercury tribute concert last night and forgot they did Bohemian Rhapsody with Elton John and AXL ROSE. Thought about Dave when he was letting rip.
Thought you'd be too busy thinking about being noshed off by Freddie and Elton dressed as tramps to pay attention to someone breaking wind onstage

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:42 pm

Sean = SCBABAJKLWPTAWEGDA (Sean can't be a bummer as Jurgen Klopp lookalikes who p*ss themselves are what every girl dreams about)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:53 pm

SCBABAETHMBAJKLWPHWHASTIAWAWSLSETSBWTHSANH

(Sean can be a bummer as even though he may be a Jurgen Klopp lookalike who p!sses himself whilst having a sh!t there isn't a woman alive with such low self esteem that she'd be willing to have Sean anywhere near her)

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:53 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
seanmichaels wrote:Was watching the Freddie Mercury tribute concert last night and forgot they did Bohemian Rhapsody with Elton John and AXL ROSE. Thought about Dave when he was letting rip.
Thought you'd be too busy thinking about being noshed off by Freddie and Elton dressed as tramps to pay attention to someone breaking wind onstage

We used to wind up the house div at Uni with silly questions about bummery. ie would you rather get your backdoor smashed in for a minute off Barrymore, or spend the whole night being kissed and carressed by John and furnish (but no penetration).

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Nov 2015, 1:53 pm

You win.

Sean = MB (massive bummer)

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 25 Nov 2015, 2:04 pm

Will Ferrell = C

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 25 Nov 2015, 2:05 pm

l*l out loud

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next