The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Go Again! The Premier League thread

+36
Corporalhumblebucket
Atila
1GrumpyGolfer
JamesLincs
Holymiky
LondonTiger
BamBam
Lowlandbrit
Scott is Back
sirfredperry
socal1976
NickisBHAFC
Hammersmith harrier
lfc91
westisbest
Josiah Maiestas
GSC
Good Golly I'm Olly
Ent
Fernando
Dolphin Ziggler
Duty281
Crimey
Adam D
hampo17
LivinginItaly
Hero
newballs
guildfordbat
cherriesfna
kingraf
compelling and rich
Alistair
TRUSSMAN66
Mat
Bull
40 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 14 Empty We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Fernando Sat 28 Nov 2015, 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Leicester City XI: Schmeichel; Simpson, Huth, Morgan (c), Fuchs; Mahrez, Kanté, Drinkwater, Albrighton; Okazaki, Vardy

Leicester City Subs: De Laet, King, Schlupp, Ulloa, Dyer, Schwarzer, Inler

Manchester United XI: to face Leicester: De Gea, Darmian, McNair, Smalling, Blind, Carrick, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Young, Rooney, Martial

Manchester United Subs: Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Memphis, Pereira, Schneiderlin, Rashford

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 14 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by GSC Sat 26 Dec 2015, 4:36 pm

Oscar misses a pen
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

We Go Again! The Premier League thread - Page 14 Empty Re: We Go Again! The Premier League thread

Post by Ent Sat 26 Dec 2015, 4:50 pm

Rubbish from United.

Rubbish back headers and missing open goals yet it's the manager who will be sacked.

The players should be ashamed.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Dec 2015, 4:53 pm

Refs a joke. Missed a foul before their pen and should have given at least one of two handballs in their box

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 26 Dec 2015, 4:54 pm

Big win for Swansea.

Arsenal can go top after Leicester lose.
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 4:57 pm

A fair few chances but couldn't get the winner.

Gestede is dogsh1te.

So frustrating.

Have to get 6 points against Norwich and Sunderland.

Play more of an attacking team in Monday Garde FFS.

C'mon man.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sat 26 Dec 2015, 4:58 pm

I gotta be happy that we're getting draws in with players out, but been mugged a bit by the ref there.

Villa a lot of pressure but little from it. Why on earth has Gestede not been starting all season? He was the biggest threat. Got to disagree with you Westi, Gestede took at least two men marking him and caused chaos at times.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 5:26 pm

Dogsh1te probably a bit harsh, my frustration coming out.

Started off well, gone off the boil.

Not great though.
Gotta be taking those chances.

Frustrating all round Dolph.

Mot saying we would have stayed up if Sherwood had stayed, but would like to think we would have at least one win in the time Garde has been with us.

Still think we should have gone for Pearson ahead of Garde.
Has the experience from last season.

And would be more vocal on the touch line.

Obviously would be more than happy if Garde proves me wrong, not enough umph from him though.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 26 Dec 2015, 5:53 pm

Big game Monday Westi!

Think if you lose to us you're in needing a miracle territory to stay up
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 6:05 pm

We've been needing a miracle for a while olly.

If we don't get 6 points from next 2 games and hope others slip up, then I will finally concede championship football next season.

I think we will lose to you and sneak our first win under Garde against Sunderland.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by GSC Sat 26 Dec 2015, 7:24 pm

Imagine losing to a last minute Tom Cleverley goal at home
GSC
GSC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 26 Dec 2015, 8:58 pm

The Premiership unpredictability is in full force again!

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 26 Dec 2015, 8:58 pm

Also that Southampton goal has to win goal of the season

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 10:02 pm

GSC wrote:Imagine losing to a last minute Tom Cleverley goal at home

Absolutely awful

We're back in trouble

As for Arsenal, just too funny

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sat 26 Dec 2015, 10:33 pm

Just 3 points covering 18th to 13th now, after looking like a gap was emerging a week or so ago.

Villa (9pts behind 18th) and Sunderland (5pts behind 18th) both in danger of being cut adrift with no return. If villa don't take at least 3pts from their next two (against Norwich and Sunderland) you have to think they're all but gone
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 11:01 pm

We need to win next 2 games.

Very least 4 points.

Said before Newcastle game we needed at least 6 points from the 4 games till the fa cup.

We have 2.

Huge week ahead.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by NickisBHAFC Sat 26 Dec 2015, 11:15 pm

Tbh villa have already gone.

NickisBHAFC

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 11:18 pm

Looking that way, but not necessarily, but need wins starting monday.

Was actually texting my brother today, for away trips in the championship, some good away trips to say the least.

But would obviously rather stay up.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 26 Dec 2015, 11:26 pm

You should at least be getting it on target from the penalty spot.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 27 Dec 2015, 12:06 am

Never a penalty for us, but we'll take it.

Taken well by Ayew.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Dec 2015, 1:24 am

Duty281 wrote:Clinical by Arsenal, and they land the expected victory.

Now onwards to the title.

You mean, onwards to throwing away more titles that were on a plate & more inconsistency. Watching Mertesacker today, was a very, very enjoyable watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 27 Dec 2015, 2:13 am

It was somewhat typical Arsenal, but then it seems to be everyone MO this year to chuck away points.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ent Sun 27 Dec 2015, 11:33 am

There's chucking away points and there's putting in inept performances and getting tanked by a side struggling for form.

If they'd lost 1-0 in a hard fought game don't think people would be dismissing them.

Ent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 27 Dec 2015, 11:50 am

LiamB wrote:
NickisBHAFC wrote:Arsenal surely have to win the league now, everything is going there way

Apart from the fact, they're not top of the league, because Leicester are & are playing better. If everything was going Arsenal's way, given the squads talent, they'd be ten points clear, but they aren't. You just know the inevitable foul up is around the corner, like drawing with Norwich or losing to WBA. Arsenal still have to visit Anfield, Britannia, Old Trafford, White Hart Lane, Goodison & the Etihad. Confident still?

i forgot to add st. mary's

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 27 Dec 2015, 1:16 pm

LiamB wrote:
Duty281 wrote:Clinical by Arsenal, and they land the expected victory.

Now onwards to the title.

You mean, onwards to throwing away more titles that were on a plate & more inconsistency. Watching Mertesacker today, was a very, very enjoyable watch.

Onwards to the title, it is not in any doubt.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 27 Dec 2015, 1:35 pm

Ent wrote:There's chucking away points and there's putting in inept performances and getting tanked by a side struggling for form.

If they'd lost 1-0 in a hard fought game don't think people would be dismissing them.

That City haven't done? Or Liverpool? Or Man United? The only team who haven't are Leicester and then maybe Spurs. 

I'm not any hype train for Arsenal and it is something so very "Arsenal" to do, but this year they are not the only ones.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Sun 27 Dec 2015, 4:40 pm

The only thing I'd bet on this season is that the champions will have the lowest points for being champs in a 38 game season in the Premier League.

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Sun 27 Dec 2015, 4:45 pm

Ed Balls to become Chairman of the Board at Norwich. His name suits.

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Sun 27 Dec 2015, 4:51 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:Ed Balls to become Chairman of the Board at Norwich. His name suits.

Watching Norwich fans freak out about this like they know what on earth a football chairman is meant to do is hilarious
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sun 27 Dec 2015, 6:45 pm

Norwich had better get 'Bill Somebody' in as well.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Mon 28 Dec 2015, 12:49 pm

Real bad feeling about today...so much so I've placed a tenner on a villa win
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Mon 28 Dec 2015, 2:39 pm

Darlow starts for the Toon

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 2:46 pm

If we lose to WBA, can see Ashley pulling the trigger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 2:50 pm

Anichebe starts Laugh

We've got no Rondon or McCLean either, Saido on the bench picard

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 2:53 pm

Olly wrote:Real bad feeling about today...so much so I've placed a tenner on a villa win

Good man olly, seeing sense.

Although very strange to bet against your own team, especially when its a team you dont like.

But lets hope your right anyway Very Happy

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 3:13 pm

We're all over Newcastle, Anichebe is terrorising them. Darlow made a cracking save.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 3:17 pm

Everton 0-1 Stoke (Shaqiri)
Watford 0-1 Tottenham (Lamela)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 3:23 pm

Everton 1-1 Stoke (Lukaku)
Norwich 1-0 Aston Villa (Howson)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 3:43 pm

Watford 1-1 Tottenham (Ighalo)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 3:46 pm

Everton 1-2 Stoke (Shaqiri)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 28 Dec 2015, 3:48 pm

Sir Alex Ferguson has arrived at Old Trafford and entered the ground via the players' and manager entrance.

Ballsy.

I suspect a non story though it is odd admittedly.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:02 pm

I refer you to one of my bold predictions:

Duty281 wrote:10) Sir Alex Ferguson comes out of retirement after LVG buggers off in Feb/March

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:16 pm

How did we not score that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:23 pm

I wish we had Lukaku back at the Hawthorns. Can't see him being at Everton too long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:26 pm

Just seen Shaqiri's second goal and i'm a bit disappointed, don't get me wrong it was good but 'goal of the season' it is not.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:28 pm

Deulofeu makes it 3-2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:35 pm

Anichebe hits crossbar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:36 pm

FLETCHER!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:37 pm

McClaren needs to go now. No progress being made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:45 pm

Man Utd - De Gea, Darmian, Smalling, Blind, Young, Schneiderlin, Schweinsteiger, Mata, Herrera, Martial, Rooney.

Bench - Romero, Borthwick-Jackson, Jones, Carrick, Fellaini, Pereira, Memphis.

Chelsea - Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; Mikel, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Pedro; Hazard.

Bench - Begovic, Baba Rahman, Djilobodji, Ramires, Loftus-Cheek, Traore, Kenedy.

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Dec 2015, 4:49 pm

Everton 3-4 Stoke (Arnautovic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next