The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Galted
Pal Joey
Alistair
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
14 posters

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 08 Apr 2016, 7:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Hugh Jackman is a sunglasses indoors wearing obnoxious cockwomble.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Adam D Wed 13 Apr 2016, 8:59 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Adam D wrote:I'm not David guest although I am sure he would have enjoyed moulin rouge.

Poor.
He lived at the Savoy Hotel so I doubt it.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 5 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:00 am

Adam D wrote:
Adam D wrote:I'm not David guest although I am sure he would have enjoyed moulin rouge.

Poor.

He also had a very, very nice house in Cambridge. I have driven past it on numerous occasions.

He almost certainly would have loved Moulin Rouge.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:09 am

Adam D wrote:

Poor.
He lived at the Mit De Saveloy Hotel so I doubt it.

I remember you now!!!! you're that Adam Da Man

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:10 am

Sounds like some flaccid woolly poof

Ignore this. Just testing the waters.

Good day to the chosen ones.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:11 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Sounds like some flaccid woolly poof

Very accurate description of Adam.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:12 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Sounds like some flaccid woolly poof

Very accurate description of Adam.

But poor form as it ignore his contribution to culture with his legendary raps.

Morning TLD and Tino.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:13 am

Morning Shah. You well?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:13 am

Passable, what about you?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:16 am

Maybe take that pipe organ out of your arse and things will improve.

Now that, my dear friends, is very poor form.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:17 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Passable, what about you?

Average.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:20 am

What's up Tino?

I've had a very nice day. Thank you for asking.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:20 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:Maybe take that pipe organ out of your arse and things will improve.

Like being savaged by a dead Koala.

Are ye well?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:22 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:Maybe take that pipe organ out of your arse and things will improve.

Like being savaged by a dead Koala.

Are ye well?

Fine thanks.
The koala is still not very responsive though.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:24 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Poor.

Who is Da Man?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:24 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:What's up Tino?

I've had a very nice day. Thank you for asking.

We assume you've had a nice day, LD. We don't need to ask.

Nothing wrong in particular, just can't summon up the enthusiasm today. I'm normally a glass half full kind of chap but I am left with the spittle at the bottom of the cup today.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:26 am

The old Nepalese man showed up this morning. Was thinking of what you have told me, Shah.
Couldn't find an excuse to be violently aggressive towards him despite the fact that he was technically trespassing again.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:26 am

Surely my set up for you above will garner some enthusiasm for you?

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:30 am

I've always wondered what Liza Minnelli saw in him. Apart from his convenient abode.

Did he overdose, Adam? Or is it a possible case of hotel food poisoning?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:49 am

I heard that when the staff heard that David had died, they all assumed it was David Bowie.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:58 am

Apparently some of his ashes were chucked on an island in the barrier reef.
Other ashes in the UK and France I think. He really does get around doesn't he?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 9:58 am

The Loaded Dog wrote:The old Nepalese man showed up this morning. Was thinking of what you have told me, Shah.
Couldn't find an excuse to be violently aggressive towards him despite the fact that he was technically trespassing again.

He might just be lonely but yeah they kill you with kindness. Be careful, not so much of him fleecing you as it is him guilting you into more work or paying over the odds for a non trade organisation worker.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:02 am

Morning people, apologies for my tardiness once again Shah/TLD et al but I was playing a game of "Gest Who"

Luckily I was right.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:06 am

I was beginning to wonder what time rick gest-apo in the morning

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:07 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:The old Nepalese man showed up this morning. Was thinking of what you have told me, Shah.

He might just be lonely but yeah they kill you with kindness. Be careful, not so much of him fleecing you as it is him guilting you into more work or paying over the odds for a non trade organisation worker.

I think he was trying to get me to go to Kathmandu to marry someone... yeah right!
Had to show him some photos of V - he left pretty quickly after that. He seemed quite embarrassed.
Just need to get one side gate put on and then organise a motion detector laser taser... or harpoon gun... to deter him and others.
Starting to get a little annoying and testing my patience.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:18 am

I just killed one of the last mosquitos (of the season) mid air with my trap-fist method.
Sort of like a venus fly trap but with your hand. Sean might know what I'm talking about. Had to anticipate its flight path... and bingo.. a kill!

A few weeks back there were maybe 6 or so per night but since the temperature has dropped there are a few stragglers which seem disoriented and tired. Read somewhere that some can fly at 25-30 km/h... however this one was going at about 10-12km/h I'd say.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:37 am

Morning all, did David's mother call pregnancy her gest-ation period?

Any, please stop with the sh!t music links or I'll f*ck you up faster than a cobra with a flickknife

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:38 am

DAVE wrote:Any, please stop with the sh!t music links or I'll f*ck you up faster than a cobra with a flickknife

Be my Gest mate...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:45 am

rick_dagless wrote:
DAVE wrote:Any, please stop with the sh!t music links or I'll f*ck you up faster than a cobra with a flickknife

Be my Gest mate...

Rick in deperate need of a sex

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:46 am

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Be my Gest mate...

Sad but true mate, run out of rohypnol as well...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2016, 10:48 am

rick_dagless wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Be my Gest mate...

Sad but true mate, run out of rohypnol as well...
Gest use a clawhammer to subdue them...sorry ladies, it's all in Gest (which is what I'm sure his boyfriends said)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Apr 2016, 11:15 am

I thought his boyfriend was Liza Minelli...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2016, 11:19 am

Not for years, like Elton, he had a "wife" for appearances sake then decided "what the heck, I'm not fooling anyone"

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Apr 2016, 11:52 am

Ah, fairy nuff (pun intended) was he not bezzie mates with Jacko as well?

Strange group of friends, David Gest/Michael Jackson/Uri Geller

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 11:53 am

rick_dagless wrote:Uri Geller

Bender.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Apr 2016, 11:58 am

rick_dagless wrote:Uri Geller

Bender.

Good at spooning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:03 pm

Adam D wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Poor.

Who is Da Man?

Not you.

Morning.

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:05 pm

Alex Daman....whoa yeah, let's call Oscar and get this mother on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:07 pm

Oscar who?

De La Hoya? Mayer? Pistorious?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:33 pm

I'm not Sir Arnold Wesker.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:49 pm

That was cruel Dave. Stall ing rick in his quest to anger some runner beans

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dolphin Ziggler Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:52 pm

Adam D wrote:

Poor.

He also had a very, very nice house in Cambridge.  I have driven past it on numerous occasions.

Don't you come anywhere near Cambridge again. We don't want you

Dolphin Ziggler
Dolphin
Dolphin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alistair Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:53 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Poor.

He also had a very, very nice house in Cambridge.  I have driven past it on numerous occasions.

Do the people of Cambridge know you like watching oily men in tights grapple with each other?

Alistair
AListair
AListair

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 12:55 pm

Dolphin Ziggler wrote:
Adam D wrote:

Poor.

I'm contributing to your economy. Spending money in John Lewis. I quite like The Eagle pub as well. And The Pint Shop over the road.

I suspect you've (slowly) served me a drink or two in there.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Apr 2016, 1:01 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:That was cruel Dave. Stall ing rick in his quest to anger some runner beans
I thought it became quite CC worthy with the mention of Richard Gere's bumhole

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr 2016, 1:19 pm

I met the now departed David Gest once. He was out in Manchester with former Hearsay singer Kym Marsh. He seemed a nice bloke. Not sure I'll warrant an invite to the funeral on the back of the encounter if I'm honest.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 1:28 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:That was cruel Dave. Stall ing rick in his quest to anger some runner beans
I thought it became quite CC worthy with the mention of Richard Gere's bumhole

It did and it always will when a bumhole is mentioned but rick was looking for catharsis not banter.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 1:29 pm

Rowley wrote:I met the now departed David Gest once. He was out in Manchester with former Hearsay singer Kym Marsh. He seemed a nice bloke. Not sure I'll warrant an invite to the funeral on the back of the encounter if I'm honest.

Take your father in law to the funeral and record the results

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 13 Apr 2016, 2:25 pm

Mushroom soup (normal not cream of) Sausage baguette... 8/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr 2016, 2:29 pm

6 boiled eggs. 2/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr 2016, 2:33 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:6 boiled eggs. 2/10

Shocked

Don't stand downwind of you.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next