The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+10
Dolphin Ziggler
seanmichaels
Galted
Pal Joey
Alistair
JuliusHMarx
Mind the windows Tino.
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
Rowley
14 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri 8 Apr - 7:45

First topic message reminder :

Hugh Jackman is a sunglasses indoors wearing obnoxious cockwomble.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 7:34

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnjF1O4eH0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyMhvkC3A84&nohtml5=False

Morning Jeff, Just for You

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 4 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr - 7:42

I only watched the first one shah (briefly) I can't risk clicking on the other in case it is Queen.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 7:48

It's not, I promise, I wouldn't do that to you not twice in the same post.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr - 7:49

If it is there will be a cheque in the post to Dave by close of play today.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr - 7:50

I hate you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 7:55

Rowley wrote:I hate you.

There there my friend. No need to get angry.

A peace offering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xepVMeOqWJo&nohtml5=False

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr - 7:55

That is better than the other two.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 7:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_TGpSotYqM

A genuine peace offering Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 9:40

Morning peeps

How are we all this misty morn?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 10:41

That good eh?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr - 11:02

Morning Rick, I won't leave you hanging...certainly not in a "yo homeboy" sense. However, in a "strung up by your ankles in a deserted warehouse with your throat cut, your intestines exposed and glistening in the moonlight, the sounds of maniacal chuckling being the last thing you hear apart from though own ragged breath and the slow drip, drip of your blood" then I'm not so certain!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 11:27

Morning mate, and thanks for the sentiment! My corpse will make a wonderful trophy one day.

I think Shah has put Jeff in a mood with all the crappy musical links, which to be fair, I can understand

Did you catch the Keerang April fools article about Justin Bieber doing a metal album inspired by Marilyn Manson? Loads of people took it as verbatim and are losing their sh1t about it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 12 Apr - 11:44

Missed that one, rick.

This may interest you and Tino.

Hippy dude got bitten under the armpit by a red back spider... and died on the weekend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3534266/Family-tragedy-22-year-old-man-dies-redback-spider-bite-year-younger-brother-17-killed-two-friends-horrific-car-crash.html

Some poor old codger got a light bite from a coastal taipan... and also died.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-04-12/snake-catchers-death-in-rockhampton-reminder-of-dangers/7320104

Talk about unlucky.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 11:58

As tragic as it is TLD, I can only muster so much sympathy for a white guy with dreadlocks...

I can only imagine the spider felt the same, saw an opportunity and went for it.

Not sure what the car accident has to do with it mind, the headline is similar to supers comment the other day about the curse of the 2 Ronnies striking again.

Evening TLD

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 12 Apr - 12:00

rick_dagless wrote:As tragic as it is TLD, I can only muster so much sympathy for a white guy with dreadlocks...  

I can only imagine the spider felt the same, saw an opportunity and went for it.

Not sure what the car accident has to do with it mind, the headline is similar to supers comment the other day about the curse of the 2 Ronnies striking again.

Evening TLD

It probably thought the oily dreadlocks was another giant spider threatening it - and acted fast.

regarding the car accident... it just highlights the unluckiness of that particular family.
Noted that this spider victim was also recovering from a recent car accident. Probably off his scone most of the time by the looks of him.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 12:15

The Loaded Dog wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:As tragic as it is TLD, I can only muster so much sympathy for a white guy with dreadlocks...  

Evening TLD

It probably thought the oily dreadlocks was another giant spider threatening it - and acted fast.

regarding the car accident... it just highlights the unluckiness of that particular family.
Noted that this spider victim was also recovering from a recent car accident. Probably off his scone most of the time by the looks of him.

These little beasts go up and up in my estimation TLD, may be worth releasing a load at Glastonbury and Latitude festivals, may solve a few problems...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Apr - 12:24

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35987536
This will interest Sean

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 12:38

Ah good old Holbeck crackheads... Providing a service for the greater good.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 12 Apr - 12:41

rick_dagless wrote:
The Loaded Dog wrote:

Evening TLD

These little beasts go up and up in my estimation TLD, may be worth releasing a load at Glastonbury and Latitude festivals, may solve a few problems...

Exactly mate. Those 8 little eyes don't miss anything. Billions of years of finely tuned adaptation for survival of the fittest and getting better all the time no doubt.

They can help ease the current pressure from the influx of migrants, free up wasted accommodation, reduce university class sizes (and associated emissions to and fro said institutions), lessen the undesirable social footprint, increase food supply for the rest of us.

The list is almost endless and the benefits to society overall would be very substantial indeed!
Not surprised Cameron hasn't cottoned on to it yet though. We should have more bush concerts/festivals too... particularly after heavy floods.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 12 Apr - 12:52

DAVE667 wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-35987536
This will interest Sean

Wow.
They should add "no swearing or filthy talk" in the managed area.

I honestly think there may be some overarching evil social plan in this - by simply allowing these workers and their clients to wipe each other out with newer and more incurable nasty diseases and embarrassing ailments originating from their nether regions.

Just a bizarre thought I had reading between the lines.

Enjoy your lunches now everyone. One for soup and soup for all!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 13:25

No soup, hunters chicken, which was dry chicken in awful BBQ sauce, and streaky bacon, and limp chips...

1/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr - 13:27

Beef salad sandwich. bag of tomato snaps can of coke zero. The sandwich disappointed, the other two elements did not. Afternoon all, late lunch today, makes the afternoon go quickly which is always a result.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Apr - 13:29

Afternoon all.

The earliest fossil cockroach is about 280 million years old – 80 million years older than the first dinosaurs.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 13:48

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Afternoon all.

The earliest fossil cockroach is about 280 million years old – 80 million years older than the first dinosaurs.

Jules's first pet?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr - 13:49

Great fact Tina, better late than never.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 13:57

Afternoon All. Spiced egg and a spiced yoghurt curry with 3 chapattis and a glass of deep orange mirinda. 7/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 14:03

Nice to see we are all hitting our ethnic stereotypes lunchwise gents, just need DAVE in now with his "longpig" sandwich and we are there.

Afternoon Shah/Tino/Jeff

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 14:09

Lo rick. We missed you this morning. I got revenge on Jeff for all the sh*te music we were subjected to since Saturday. Hopefully this will encourage him to have a better taste in music.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Apr - 14:12

rick_dagless wrote:Nice to see we are all hitting our ethnic stereotypes lunchwise gents, just need DAVE in now with his "longpig" sandwich and we are there.

Afternoon Shah/Tino/Jeff

Popped up to the motherland last night, riCK. Hence the late arrival today.

She is looking in fine fettle. There is something lovely and comforting when you see signs for the M56.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 14:13

Nice work Shah, you all good today?

Alright Tino

Glad to see you paying your respects mate, you could trap the air in jars and flog it to the southerners...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 14:13

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Nice to see we are all hitting our ethnic stereotypes lunchwise gents, just need DAVE in now with his "longpig" sandwich and we are there.

Afternoon Shah/Tino/Jeff

Popped up to the motherland last night, riCK.  Hence the late arrival today.

She is looking in fine fettle.  There is something lovely and comforting when you see signs for the M56.

Yup. Gives you you ample opportunity to avoid it.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Tue 12 Apr - 14:14

ShahenshahG wrote:Lo rick. We missed you this morning. I got revenge on Jeff for all the sh*te music we were subjected to since Saturday. Hopefully this will encourage him to have a better taste in music.

You underestimate both my resilience and how bad my tastes are.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 14:16

rick_dagless wrote:Nice work Shah, you all good today?

Alright Tino

Glad to see you paying your respects mate, you could trap the air in jars and flog it to the southerners...

All good rick except my patience seems to have deteriorated with every visit to the gym. Testosterone overload I think, will have to kill a few yoga practitioners to regain my serenity.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 14:17

Rowley wrote:
ShahenshahG wrote:Lo rick. We missed you this morning. I got revenge on Jeff for all the sh*te music we were subjected to since Saturday. Hopefully this will encourage him to have a better taste in music.

You underestimate both my resilience and how bad my tastes are.

I don't but I am a hopeless optimist.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 14:23

ShahenshahG wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:Nice work Shah, you all good today?

Alright Tino

All good rick except my patience seems to have deteriorated with every visit to the gym. Testosterone overload I think, will have to kill a few yoga practitioners to regain my serenity.

Just swap the Pilates soundtrack with some dubstep and watch what happens...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 14:24

Angling for more business are we rick? Probably be the death knell for gyms in the south.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 14:28

https://youtu.be/h7aa8tA1jU0

Here's the one I used lately will find another once I get tired of this.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 12 Apr - 14:29

ShahenshahG wrote:Angling for more business are we rick? Probably be the death knell for gyms in the south.

Two Birds, one stone, mate

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 12 Apr - 15:10

Killed it.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 12 Apr - 17:11

Alas poor David "Julius" Gest, I knew him well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr - 6:55

FIST NOTCHES

Morning Retrograde Rick and Technicolour TLD

[John Legend]
Ohhhh, the fire, the fire

[Chorus: John Legend]
There's something in your heart
and it's in your eyes
It's the fire, inside you
Let it burn
You don't say good luck
You say don't give up
It's the fire, inside you
Let it burn

[Black Thought]
Yeah, and if I'm ever at the crossroads
and start feeling mixed signals like Morse code
My soul start to grow colder than the North Pole
I try to focus on the hole of where the torch goes
In the tradition of these legendary sports pros
As far as I can see, I've made it to the threshold
Lord knows I've waited for this a lifetime
And I'm an icon when I let my light shine
Shine bright as an example of a champion
Taking the advantage, never copping out or cancelling
Burn like a chariot, learn how to carry it
Maverick, always above and beyond average
Fuel to the flame that I train with and travel with
Something in my eyes say I'm so close to having the prize
I realise I'm supposed to reach for the skies
Never let somebody try to tell you otherwise

[Chorus]

[Black Thought]
One love, one game, one desire
One flame, one bonfire, let it burn higher
I never show signs of fatigue or turn tired
cause I'm the definition of tragedy turned triumph
It's David and Goliath, I made it to the eye of
the storm, feeling torn like they fed me to the lions
Before my time start to wind down like the Mayans
I show 'em how I got the grind down like a science
It sounds like a riot on hush, it's so quiet
The only thing I hear is my heart, I'm inspired
by the challenge that I find myself standing eye to eye with
Then move like a wise warrior and not a coward
You can't escape the history that you was meant to make
That's why the highest victory is what I'm meant to take
You came to celebrate, I came to cerebrate
I hate losing, I refuse to make the same mistake

[John Legend]

[Chorus]

[John Legend]
Ohhhh, the fire inside you
The fire inside you
The fire inside you
The fire inside you

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr - 7:29

https://youtu.be/ZMC0pMIvOks

You'll love this one shah.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr - 7:36

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/ZMC0pMIvOks

You'll love this one shah.

Not intolerable but not really tolerable either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v35fWf1CWFQ&nohtml5=False

It's not queen or coldplay.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr - 7:44

Honestly, if a classic piece of sixties baroque pop is not enough to keep you happy I struggle to think what is.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 13 Apr - 7:50

Rowley wrote:Honestly, if a classic piece of sixties baroque pop is not enough to keep you happy I struggle to think what is.

Seems as if you've overestimated your tenacity and how bad your taste in music is.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr - 7:55

Good morning.

The desert locust is the world’s most destructive insect. It can eat it’s own weight in food every day. Large swarms can gobble up to 20,000 tons of grain and plants in a day

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 13 Apr - 7:58

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Good morning.

The desert locust is the world’s most destructive insect. It can eat it’s own weight in food every day. Large swarms can gobble up to 20,000 tons of grain and plants in a day

Colloquially known as the top hat.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr - 8:42

Good start to the day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Wed 13 Apr - 8:48

I'm not David guest although I am sure he would have enjoyed moulin rouge.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 13 Apr - 8:52

Adam D wrote:I'm not David guest although I am sure he would have enjoyed moulin rouge.

Poor.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next