The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 6:49 am

morning mate, all well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 8 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 7:46 am

All good in the hood though my temper is fraying. Nearly put my fist through the radio this morning. Brexit and Syria - two self inflicted/caused problems that would have been alright if they hadn't decided to poke the retards with a stick. Will stick to listening to gangsta rap until my temper cools. Hows things with you?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 7:51 am

Strangely I have been getting back into my early 90's rap at the moment mate, maybe it is the zeitgeist. Either that or seeing Method Man on Luke Cage.

Barring that all good, just analysing whether I want/need to change jobs in the middle of this re-structure or ride it out, and barring that looking forward to the weekend.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 8:20 am

Amazon prime recommendations did it for you as well then? They may be tax dodging b*stards ...but they do it in style. I would suggest you ride it out until they get bummed by brexit then hold your phone to your ear and say  "Monsieur Juncker, eet eez accompleeshed". I would hold on just for that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 8:50 am

Well, I am not in the worst position either way luckily, so will see what this other company say and if we both like the cut of each others jibs then who knows.

Hopefully just rick'rolled noorstaat though so that's a win.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 8:59 am

Nadeem might have tipped him off the daft sod.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:02 am

@rse...

The best laid plans of mice and men aft gan aglay and all that mate.

Wonder where folk are this morning.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:21 am

Sorry I'll edit it but methinks it's a little too late and he's seen it by now Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:22 am

Nae worries nadeem, I am sure there will be more opportunities, just with the pure stupidity on show.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:23 am

Is anyone processing nadeem's application?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:25 am

We are rudderless, so no.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:26 am

Laugh I'm gonna be forever stuck in limbo regarding that application.

Also are we having another sheep competition this year? I want to take that sheep badge away from MIG.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:35 am

We were concerned that desperation might lead us to induct coxy so we suspended the process. It's the only reason Nadeem hasn't been banished to Scunthorpe.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:43 am

Just received a call from a lady concerned that one of our medicines is no longer UK supplied - I think we've sold it off a few years back but I fobbed her off to the Indian call centre attendant upstairs. That'll teach her Laugh

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Thu 13 Oct 2016, 9:47 am

Laugh Great customer service there shah.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/living/1960684/its-selling-for-what-top-ebay-bid-for-this-new-5-currently-stand-at-65000-and-its-still-going-up/

Next time you lot get a new fiver have a look at the serial number. It could go for alot.
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:19 pm

Cheese on toast. 3 pieces (one crust). Cheddar cheese on all 3 pieces. Brown sauce on one (the crust), mustard on another one. Plain cheese on the remaining slice.

A banana.

A cup of coffee.

7.854/10.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:23 pm

What appeared to be a day old beef and mustard sarnie, salt and vinegar crisps. 4/10

Afternoon Tino, how was the motherland?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:23 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Cheese on toast.  3 pieces (one crust).  Cheddar cheese on all 3 pieces.  Brown sauce on one (the crust), mustard on another one.  Plain cheese on the remaining slice.

A banana.

A cup of coffee.

7.854/10.

Probably a decaff like the bitch that you are.

Duck wrap with chips and coleslaw, one bottle of Caribbean Crush, 7/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:31 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Aside from the result, it was excellent. Got absolutely battered on Saturday. Drank from about mid-day then throughout the game, then batted on through the night. I woke up in my hotel room in the morning, fully clothed (including shoes) in bed with no recollection of getting back there. Carried on socially drinking on the Sunday in Runcorn as well. Didn't make it to Northwich I'm afraid.

Went in some right dodgy strip bar in Manchester after the match. I had a dance from what was politely described as a 'plus size' dancer. She was a bonny lass. Had one of those bellies on the front that overhang the genital area (imagine Jeff without his clothes on for reference).

Good night though. How I laughed on Monday as all my mates went off to work with sore heads.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:38 pm

Sounds like a good one mate, I am back in the 'wich next Saturday, it is for my mothers 60th so I fear the likelihood of an overweight lap dance is minimal, but you never know!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Aside from the result, it was excellent.  Got absolutely battered on Saturday.  Drank from about mid-day then throughout the game, then batted on through the night.  I woke up in my hotel room in the morning, fully clothed (including shoes) in bed with no recollection of getting back there.  Carried on socially drinking on the Sunday in Runcorn as well.  Didn't make it to Northwich I'm afraid.

Went in some right dodgy strip bar in Manchester after the match.  I had a dance from what was politely described as a 'plus size' dancer.  She was a bonny lass.  Had one of those bellies on the front that overhang the genital area (imagine Jeff without his clothes on for reference).

Good night though.  How I laughed on Monday as all my mates went off to work with sore heads.
Believe it's known as a "GUNT"

Afternoon all, bored rigid. Have just got into work and am stuck here for eight f*cking hours. I may have to go kill someone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:43 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like a good one mate, I am back in the 'wich next Saturday, it is for my mothers 60th so I fear the likelihood of an overweight lap dance is minimal, but you never know!

Happy birthday Mrs Dagless! What are you getting the old dear?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:44 pm

DAVE667 wrote:Believe it's known as a "GUNT"

l*l.

She had an enormous gunt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:50 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Sounds like a good one mate, I am back in the 'wich next Saturday, it is for my mothers 60th so I fear the likelihood of an overweight lap dance is minimal, but you never know!

Happy birthday Mrs Dagless!  What are you getting the old dear?

She wants a bronze of a horse, so that, and a cake. Not so much a strangers gunt however.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:51 pm

DAVE667 wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:

Aside from the result, it was excellent.  Got absolutely battered on Saturday.  Drank from about mid-day then throughout the game, then batted on through the night.  I woke up in my hotel room in the morning, fully clothed (including shoes) in bed with no recollection of getting back there.  Carried on socially drinking on the Sunday in Runcorn as well.  Didn't make it to Northwich I'm afraid.

Went in some right dodgy strip bar in Manchester after the match.  I had a dance from what was politely described as a 'plus size' dancer.  She was a bonny lass.  Had one of those bellies on the front that overhang the genital area (imagine Jeff without his clothes on for reference).

Good night though.  How I laughed on Monday as all my mates went off to work with sore heads.
Believe it's known as a "GUNT"

Afternoon all, bored rigid. Have just got into work and am stuck here for eight f*cking hours. I may have to go kill someone!

Gash Under Nine Tummies?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:54 pm

Got U Neutered Today?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:55 pm

Get Us New Titties?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:55 pm

rick_dagless wrote:

Happy birthday Mrs Dagless!  What are you getting the old dear?

She wants a bronze of a horse, so that, and a cake.  Not so much a strangers gunt however.

Life size?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:56 pm

'tis an amalgamation of gut and C**T and is the bit between them both

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 12:58 pm

Got U Now, Trump!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:06 pm

rick_dagless wrote:'tis an amalgamation of gut and C**T and is the bit between them both
Always thought it was more like cankles (can't tell where calf ends and ankle begins)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:18 pm

I guess that as you are never going to need to explain it in official circles, both ways work.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:32 pm

Canteen has just installed one of those street cooking kiosks and have handed out free pasta with vegetables and chicken tikki ( bacon for everyone else - carbonara I think it's called). I wish I hadn't eaten that duck now, I'd have more room for this pasta.

10/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:37 pm

Guzzle Under Navel Tissue

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:40 pm

Gagged Under Nonce Tuition - Sean at school.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:41 pm

Gargantuan udder, normal titties

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:43 pm

Give Up, Not Titillating

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:46 pm

A fat stripper's diary

Greggs, Undress, Nap, Turkey.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:54 pm

Golly! Unbelievable norks, Tina.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 1:57 pm

Got Uppies, Need Tramadol

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2016, 2:01 pm

Gone Under, Now Trapped!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2016, 2:02 pm

Glanced Underneath, Now Traumatized!

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 13 Oct 2016, 2:23 pm

Gonorrhoea Unpleasant Need Treatment

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 13 Oct 2016, 2:27 pm

Gasping under needless topweight

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 2:35 pm

Girl Unveils Neo Tophat

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:00 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-37628608

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:07 pm

Giant Unilever Needles Tesco.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 13 Oct 2016, 3:59 pm

Galted's Underpants Now Transparent

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri 14 Oct 2016, 6:21 am

Get Up Now, Tw*ts

Morning Cuppers.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 14 Oct 2016, 7:38 am

you've been waiting all night to use that haven't you?

Morning mate ,how is Friday looking?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next