The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:42 am

https://youtu.be/Q9KniULwvjE

Morning one and morning all. I hope the day after yesterday is good to you.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 9 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:48 am

I have indeed. Fantastic, the driver didn't turn up so theres this lovely leggy blonde left alone to work the post room, check the meeting rooms and drive the shuttle bus as well. She's agitated and keeps crossing and uncrossing her legs. If I don't come back today or monday - Be really happy for me and represent me at Luton Crown Court on Tuesday. How's things with you?

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:51 am

Rowley wrote:https://youtu.be/Q9KniULwvjE

Morning one and morning all. I hope the day after yesterday is good to you.

Gasman, U Need Therapy.

Morning Jeff, Welcome back from France.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:22 am

Good morning Shah. Things I have learned this week. People from Afghanistan don't like being called Afghanistanis.

Who knew?

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:28 am

You didn't know that??!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:32 am

I do now. I am from Rotherham Shah, this is not an enlightened place. Some of my less tolerant brethren would not even speak to him. Not only do I speak to him I allow him to give me money. He needs to relax a little.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:42 am

Haha. You work in immigration. You should be both a racist and a dilettante at the very least

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:08 am

One out of two ain't bad.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:51 am

Seem to have spent most of the morning pointing out the blindingly obvious to people who can grasp simple concepts, barring bringing hand puppets into meetings, I am struggling to see what else I can do...

Morning Jeffers

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:56 am

Interpretive dance always works for me Rick.

Morning.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 11:00 am

Open to suggestions Jeff, I will take that into the next meeting and report back.

How you feeling about Bruce mate?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm happy with him. We need to stop trying to get glamour managers or being smart arsed with our appointments and be a bit more realistic about where we are and get someone in who knows the division. Think Bruce fits the bill.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:15 pm

I would be chuffed as well if I was you mate, proven record of getting clubs up and wont take any 5h1t

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:21 pm

I agree. My big frustration with Di Matteo is those players are better than the results he got. Welcome a manager who will either get the results or will not be afraid to pin a few of them up against a wall if they don't improve.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Yup, may be too late to come up but, in this division, a few results strung together and straight back in it...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:29 pm

Got Up, Now Tired.

Afternoon, gunts!

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:32 pm

'sup DAVE must be getting close to MONO now? I have lost track.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:39 pm

I have lost track of how long since we won a competitive game of football. Superfly has let us all down.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:42 pm

I know, if only someone could do a daily countdown post. Not just for me, for others who may be interested in either attending or just in the fact that I'm having a night out.

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:46 pm

Alas, such a thing is a mere pipe dream I fear.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:22 pm

What are you trying to explain to them Rick?

Afternoon Serial Knave.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:24 pm

I am trying to explain the differences in the EULA of a application, which separate third party use on behalf of the company and when it is for non company work but still governed under our own AD group...

F***ing basics, Shah, Basics

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:28 pm

Which part are they having trouble with?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Gates Unibrow Needs Trimming

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:44 pm

Differentiating between a third party acting on behalf of the licensee, and one working within the IT infrastructure but for differing goals, especially around contract negotiation time.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:04 pm

I can see words but they mean nothing to me...they just hit my eyes and fall to the floor without travelling down to optic nerve to my brain to be re-assembled into information I can understand.

Tell me more about these sock puppets, they sound cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:04 pm

ShahenshahG wrote:Gates Unibrow Needs Trimming
Bill or Gareth?

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:06 pm

That's fair enough DAVE but you are not paid a decent amount to understand these words, unlike the cretinous wretches that are attempting to understand their dayt to day f***ing roles.

The sock puppets have little googly eyes, they are indeed pretty cool.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:13 pm

Do you mean if we sourced an external It company to provide us and manage your software for a specific purpose it wouldn't be valid for our facilities teams to use it for another? We would have to either get another license or ask the third party to include our facilities IT team within the original agreement?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:21 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQeSn0f9Fss

I thought she'd had her hair done.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:42 am

Gutentag Ferrero Notches

All good in le hoods?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:54 am

ShahenshahG wrote:Do you mean if we sourced an external It company to provide us and manage  your software for a specific purpose it wouldn't be valid for our facilities teams to use it for another? We would have to either get another license or ask the third party to include our facilities IT team within the original agreement?

Pretty much spot on... Fancy a job?

Morning mate good weekend?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:13 am

I would love a job but it's too far up north for me sadly, travel times would be a bitch. Was mustard, playing the flute solo and read books pretty much covers it. How was yours?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:18 am

Pretty standard weekend, chilled on Friday, watched pantomime fighting on Saturday and was catching up with mails Sunday, disjointed week this week as interviewing on Wednesday and chopping veg for charity on Thursday.

How is your week shaping?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:27 am

Morning bitches. Hope all is well with the world.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:31 am

All is good here Jeff, how was your weeks end?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:44 am

Steady Rick. Went vinyl shopping Saturday, which makes me extremely happy. Even more so as TSMR stayed at home so I wasn't rushed. Lovely Sunday dinner yesterday. A quiet but good weekend.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:46 am

They have a few Vinyl fairs up here, what did you pick up?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:51 am

A Clifford T Ward album, teardrop explodes and a Guess who album, bought the last one as I liked the sleeve.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:00 am

Not heard of either of them, but sounds like a solid choice logic Jeff.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:30 am

rick_dagless wrote:Not heard of any of them, but sounds like a solid choice logic Jeff.

Fixed that for you rick. It would appear Jeff bought three vinyl long-playing records. Don't thank me, just learn to accept your reward.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:39 am

Thanks Jules, I clearly misread the post.

Are you well?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:51 am

3 day week this week and next, rick. Thank Christ for that. Using up some holiday Thurs - Tues. No big plans, but could do with the time off the daily grind.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:04 am

Nice, I like to do that when I can Jules, I don't have the time for an extended break at the moment, so a few long weekends are good for the soul.

I am attempting to get over to Bruges for the Christmas markets at the start of December, not sure if anyone has been there and has tips?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:17 am

'Fraid not, never been there. I could give you tips for the Birmingham Christmas Market.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:18 am

Morning Jules England, Rowley Poly

Sorry Rick, was distracted by the boss telling me about his holidays. Standard week but hopefully 2 day week next week.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:56 am

I've been to Brussels in the Christmas season, I bought a hot chocolate which was quite nice. Hope that helps.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:01 am

It does indeed, Galted. Hot beverage selection at such a cold time of year is key.

Cheers!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:18 am

Morning all, nothing exciting to impart or divulge (as per usual)

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:20 am

Thanks for the update, DAVE, as you were.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next