The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

+9
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
superflyweight
Rowley
ShahenshahG
rIck_dAgless
seanmichaels
13 posters

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by seanmichaels Mon 26 Sep 2016, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am pretty sheet. Got into double figures last week though. All well on the forum?

What do you think windows will do for a career now? Screwfix are hiring down here.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:35 am

I think it is similar to Brexit from an intellectual observation standpoint, it is going to be fun to see how it all pans out and we have a decent seat to watch the action.

Then worry about the long term clusterf*ck when it happens.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Empty Re: The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:50 am

There speaks a man who knows he is a two eyed man in the land of the blind. The forum is general is quieter due to the absence of Tabloid Dave. I wonder if we're going to get a general amnesty this time round at xmas.

ShahenshahG

http://www.wwwdotcom.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:52 am

Yeah, I miss DAVE, and the less time he spends on here, the more time he has for stalking and murder... And I live pretty close to him.

Though sean is back on, so there is an upside! And Galted is upping his daily quota.

How was the North? How far North did you get?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 7:58 am

Middlesborough. Got high as f*ck, got driven to boro and ate. Then we had to come back so we could be back in time because the silly sod had underestimated by 4 hours the journey there and back. Damp squib.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:06 am

That is pretty North...

Not my favourite place, Boro, but I have had a couple of decent nights in and around there to be fair.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:07 am

rick_dagless wrote:Yeah, I miss DAVE, and the less time he spends on here, the more time he has for stalking and murder...  And I  live pretty close to him.

Though sean is back on, so there is an upside!  And Galted is upping his daily quota.

How was the North?  How far North did you get?

You weren't a prefect at his school Rick...?

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:10 am

Thankfully not Shah but to be honest, if this board is to keep going we need as many as the original members as possible.

Either that or a 3.0

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:32 am

We need Tino to get a job, the lazy c*nt, so he can have more time to post on here.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 8:33 am

So it does. But tino is unemployed so scarcely fulfils his obligations. I think the fear of being at the bottom of the ladder keeps people away. when there's a man who can get emasculated by his own prepubescent son present there's no danger of that.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 9:08 am

Fair enough, maybe he is just chilling and watching the season finale of America?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 11:39 am

Ham salad, dry roasted peanuts, cup of tea. 9/10

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:05 pm

2 cod with small chips, salt and pepper cashews and peanuts with mango lassi. 10/10

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:10 pm

Can I just enquire as to how this board works?

Keep up the good work chaps.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:21 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Can I just enquire as to how this board works?

People post stuff and other people sometimes reply.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:33 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Tattie Scones RRN wrote:Can I just enquire as to how this board works?

People post stuff and other people sometimes reply.

Who'd have thought something so simple would be so effective.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattie Scones RRN Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:34 pm

In all seriousness, I had the impression you needed to be socially accepted or go through some weird pig fcking ritual to get in.

Tattie Scones RRN

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:43 pm

F**k knows TTSRRN, there is an application process, but I am fairly sure that very few people on this here board are socially acceptable, there is quite the lexicon of slang, which once you wrap your head round the rest is a doddle I would imagine.

Afternoon Jules, Shah.

I have a quiz, but may wait until later, or I could drag it kicking and screaming over the week.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:47 pm

Tattie Scones RRN wrote:In all seriousness, I had the impression you needed to be socially accepted or go through some weird pig fcking ritual to get in.

You did in the old days when scores (Raf and Hibbz) of people  were clamouring for full membership.  Not now though.  

Death (Union), crippling arse pain (Sean), overtime in B&Q (Tina), Action Netball injuries (Raf), house falling on head (Loaded Dog) and incarceration in a secure mental hospital (Dave) have taken their toll and we few, we happy few, we band of brothers, we trudge on and tell each other what we've had for lunch.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:50 pm

Yeah, we couldn't allow Raf in, but he persevered bless him.

This was DAVE's safe zone, look what happened when he went elsewhere, somebody pointed on the internet doll where DAVE hurt them, and the rest is history.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:55 pm

LD is pleased with the progress being made on his house.

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Image030

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Nov 2016, 1:59 pm

superflyweight wrote:LD is pleased with the progress being made on his house.  

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Image030

As long as his swimming pool survived, he won't care.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:00 pm

superflyweight wrote:
Tattie Scones RRN wrote:In all seriousness, I had the impression you needed to be socially accepted or go through some weird pig fcking ritual to get in.

You did in the old days when scores (Raf and Hibbz) of people  were clamouring for full membership.  Not now though.  

Death (Union), crippling arse pain (Sean), overtime in B&Q (Tina), Action Netball injuries (Raf), house falling on head (Loaded Dog) and incarceration in a secure mental hospital (Dave) have taken their toll and we few, we happy few, we band of brothers, we trudge on and tell each other what we've had for lunch.

Bottom line, Tatman, is that we need new blood and we'll take anyone.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:02 pm

seans bum is getting worse

The Culture Cup Round x - Adam is a naughty naughty boy - Page 17 Z

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:06 pm

Wonder why the swear filter changes bum to bum

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:30 pm

It changes "bum" to "arse" when I post. Must allow regional variations.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:32 pm

rick_dagless wrote:Wonder why the swear filter changes bum to bum

Because when it happens to tino he screams bloody murder. When it happens to Sean he uses happy swears as encouragement.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Tue 08 Nov 2016, 2:35 pm

I actually put a n u s, go figure.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 08 Nov 2016, 4:02 pm

rick_dagless wrote:I actually put a n u s, go figure.

Obviously the swear filter gave the finger to a n u s.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 4:23 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rick_dagless wrote:I actually put a n u s, go figure.

Obviously the swear filter gave the finger to a n u s.

So there is something more sinister about Rowley's refusal to avoid the swear filter. Damn bummer.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Tue 08 Nov 2016, 5:31 pm

Come on!!!???!!?? My arris intact.

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Tue 08 Nov 2016, 5:34 pm

seanmichaels wrote:Come on My arris intact.

Fixed that for you.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Nov 2016, 6:17 am

Help yourself to crisps and dip Rick, and watch the fireworks. Trump is winning the senate and the house as well.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 7:36 am

Haha America has screwed this one up...

Morning Shah, momentous times ahead!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:03 am

A black girl of migrant heritage just remarked to me that Americans are stupid. She's the one I told you about, the one who voted for brexit while trying to get her immigrant family over here. At least Trump can give a gracious speech!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:10 am

I have seen a lot of those on social media today, these people really don't grasp irony.

I feel a few days of political experts coming out of the woodwork!

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:23 am

I'm going to reserve judgement on whether it's a good or a bad thing until coxy has explained it properly.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:25 am

Good point, I think he is on consulting duty on BBC at the moment.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:29 am

And then he has to save those people trapped in a tram in Croydon.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:31 am

Hold on hold on. I thought coxy was Donald Trump...?!!!

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 8:33 am

And knock out a few of those x-prizes that are still to do...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by seanmichaels Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:15 am

Funny hysteria on t*atbook

seanmichaels
seanmichaels
seanmichaels

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:25 am

I have not been on it yet sean, but I can only imagine...

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:37 am

Galted wrote:It changes "bum" to "arse" when I post. Must allow regional variations.

"Word of warning then. Out there they call them 'fanny-packs'. Cos fanny means your arse over there.... Not your minge"

Ecstatic to see I got a mention yesterday.

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:50 am

Hibbz!! How you doing mate?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 09 Nov 2016, 9:51 am

It's Office quotes like that which make me occasionally think about you Hibbz.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hibbz Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:21 am

I'm absolutely bursting with joy at the thought Super occasionally thinks about me.

Thank you for asking Ragless how are you?

Seems a bit quiet around here, have some alias's aliases aliai fake accounts been outed?

Hibbz
hibbz
hibbz

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:22 am

All the better for you coming on to the board mate...

I think most of the board are banned/bummed/lazy pick one, though some aliiaiaias have probably been tracked

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:27 am

Are you still on a about that rick.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:30 am

Not really Shah I just wanted to write aliiaiaias

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by ShahenshahG Wed 09 Nov 2016, 10:35 am

A garlic baguette and 3 cods 7/10 .gym food is rapidly turning boring.

ShahenshahG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next