The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June

+58
Ozzy3213
David-Douglas
majesticimperialman
alfie
Rugby Fan
Rory_Gallagher
international198
SirJohnnyEnglish
Engine#4
Rugbyjk
compelling and rich
LordDowlais
carpet baboon
nathan
Hammersmith harrier
lostinwales
BigTrevsbigmac
RiscaGame
Don Alfonso
BigGee
Luckless Pedestrian
beshocked
chris_501
Sgt_Pooly
Pot Hale
The Great Aukster
munkian
CraigS1874
Exiledinborders
kingelderfield
wayne
eirebilly
marty2086
Cyril
RuggerRadge2611
IanBru
mikey_dragon
GunsGermsV2
EST
tigertattie
Scottrf
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
No 7&1/2
emack2
Taylorman
rodders
RDW
cascough
funnyExiledScot
George Carlin
robbo277
Gwlad
BamBam
propdavid_london
TheMildlyFranticLlama
LondonTiger
aucklandlaurie
Gooseberry
62 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June - Page 7 Empty New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June

Post by George Carlin Thu 04 May 2017, 7:08 am

First topic message reminder :

New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June - Page 7 New_ze10                          New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June - Page 7 Lions_10
New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions
3 June 2017
KO: 19:35 NZST (8.35am BST)
Toll Stadium, Whangarei, North Island

Live on Sky Sports, Sky Sports HD and SkyGo

Referee: Angus Gardner (Australia)
Touch judges: [tbc]
TMO: [tbc]

A. FORM:

These teams have not played each other before.

B. TEAMS:

New Zealand Barbarians 
1. Aidan Ross (Bay of Plenty)
2. Sam Anderson-Heather - captain (Otago)
3. Oliver Jager (Canterbury)
4. Josh Goodhue (Northland)
5. Keepa Mewett (Bay of Plenty)
6. James Tucker (Waikato)
7. Lachlan Boshier (Taranaki)
8. Mitchell Dunshea (Canterbury)

9. Jack Stratton (Canterbury)
10. Bryn Gatland (North Harbour)
11. Sevu Reece (Waikato)
12. Dwayne Sweeney (Waikato)
13. Inga Finau (Canterbury)
14. Sam Vaka (Counties Manukau)
15. Luteru Laulala (Counties Manukau)

16. Andrew Makalio (Tasman)
17. Tolu Fahamokioa (Wellington)
18. Marcel Renata (Auckland)
19. Matt Matich (Northland)
20. Peter Rowe - vice captain (Wanganui)
21. Richard Judd (Bay of Plenty)
22. Jonah Lowe (Hawke's Bay)
23. Junior Ngaluafe (Southland)

British & Irish Lions
15. S Hogg (Scotland)
14. A Watson
13. J Joseph
12. B Te'o (all Eng)
11. T Seymour (Sco)
10. J Sexton (Ire)
09. G Laidlaw (Sco)

01. J Marler (Eng)
02. R Best (Ire)
03. K Sinckler (Eng)
04. A Jones (Wal)
05. I Henderson (Ire)
06. R Moriarty
07. S Warburton
08. T Faletau (all Wal)

16. J George
17. M Vunipola (both Eng)
18. T Furlong (Ire)
19. G Kruis (Eng)
20. J Tipuric
21. R Webb (both Wal)
22. O Farrell (Eng)
23. J Payne (Ire)

C. PREVIEW

Last edited by George Carlin on Fri 02 Jun 2017, 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June - Page 7 Empty Re: New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June

Post by RDW Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:16 am

LordDowlais wrote:Hogg was at fault for their try, he should have commanded that high ball put into out 22. But as always he just made a feeble attempt at jumping at it, he does not fill me with confidence when under pressure, yes, he is a joy to watch when he has the ball in his hands and he is running, but I do not rate the other area's of his game.

Bit harsh I think given there were 6 or 7 lions players and the same number of NZPB in the area - not the easiest of takes!

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June - Page 7 Empty Re: New Zealand Barbarians v British & Irish Lions, 3 June

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:16 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
eirebilly wrote:That may be so RDW but I do think that Hogg was too easily exposed in his defensive positioning today.

Anyway, he was by far not the worst player on the field.

On other sites I see Laidlaw getting lots of flaq. I actually think he had a decent game, Sexton was all over the show and prevented him from getting quick ball to him.

I thought Laidlaw did fine too - he's a controlling 9 and that's exactly what he did, and was far more controlled than Sexton!

His box kicking was very decent as well and early in the second half he made a decent kick to the corner putting them under pressure. All round I thought he was solid, not great but certainly not bad.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:24 am

RDW_Scotland wrote:
LordDowlais wrote:Hogg was at fault for their try, he should have commanded that high ball put into out 22. But as always he just made a feeble attempt at jumping at it, he does not fill me with confidence when under pressure, yes, he is a joy to watch when he has the ball in his hands and he is running, but I do not rate the other area's of his game.

Bit harsh I think given there were 6 or 7 lions players and the same number of NZPB in the area - not the easiest of takes!

Other fullbacks would have made a better fist of trying to claim that high ball, Hogg barely got off the ground when jumping for it. He just held an outstretched arm in the air, very poor, but as others have said there were plenty of other players who did no perform today, Sexton was by far the poorest performance today.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:28 am

LordDowlais wrote:
RDW_Scotland wrote:

Other fullbacks would have made a better fist of trying to claim that high ball, Hogg barely got off the ground when jumping for it. He just held an outstretched arm in the air, very poor, but as others have said there were plenty of other players who did no perform today, Sexton was by far the poorest performance today.

Did some scotsman hurt your family once or something? All I've seen from you all thread is negative comment on the Scottish players.

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:30 am

Very weak from the Lions. They looked very disorganised. For all the excuses they should not have been that bad. Only Teo Falateau and Seymour looked reasonably good.

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:31 am

Oh here we go.

Go and check back sunshine, I actually said Seymour was having a good game a few pages back.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:34 am

LordDowlais wrote:Oh here we go.

Go and check back sunshine, I actually said Seymour was having a good game a few pages back.

One swallow doesn't make a summer.

All hail Halfpenny! Etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:34 am

Any of the 6n sides would have done a whole lot better

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by international198 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:35 am

GunsGermsV2 wrote:Any of the 6n sides would have done a whole lot better

Even Italy?

international198

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:36 am

Ineffable wrote:

All hail Halfpenny! Etc.

I would not play Halfpenny. Rolling Eyes

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:36 am

Ineffable wrote:

All hail Halfpenny! Etc.

Lord has not said anything harsher than what others have said about Hogg. He has certainly not singled out Scottish players.

I would like to see Williams be given a shot at 15 long before Halfpenny, especially if Farrell is starting 10.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:37 am

international198 wrote:
GunsGermsV2 wrote:Any of the 6n sides would have done a whole lot better

Even Italy?

Yes absolutely. This was a pretty sh1t team. Lions were hopeless

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:39 am

Not a dig at Warburton but I honestly felt his on field leadership was seriously lacking today. The lions were seriously lacking composure and when Farrell came on, there seemed to be more direction and on field leadership...
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:40 am

Pretty sure that is a dig at warburton. He isn't a leader anyway he is media liaison

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:41 am

Its not a dig as Warburton is usually a very good on field leader. He just was not today for some reason.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:41 am

eirebilly wrote:
Ineffable wrote:

All hail Halfpenny! Etc.

Lord has not said anything harsher than what others have said about Hogg. He has certainly not singled out Scottish players.

I would like to see Williams be given a shot at 15 long before Halfpenny, especially if Farrell is starting 10.

This.

Farrell at 10 and Williams at 15 all day long.

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by Hammersmith harrier Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:43 am

I wouldn't be against Liam Williams at 15, full back plays to his strengths a lot better than wing and he's superb under the high ball.

Hammersmith harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by LordDowlais Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:44 am

eirebilly wrote:Its not a dig as Warburton is usually a very good on field leader. He just was not today for some reason.

I do not rate Warburton as a captain, he is an exceptionally good player, when his mind is on it, and he is not busy getting himself injured, but I do not think he is even the best 7 at Cardiff anymore either never mind in the whole of Wales. Shocked

LordDowlais

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:45 am

Think it was a mistake not to bring Finn Russell

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:45 am

100% Hammer. Against the AB's provincial or test sides, security under the high ball is paramount.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:49 am

I sure am glad we brought AWJ's passion and experience along, how many missed tackles, knock ons and penalties / free kicks given away?

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 11:52 am

It was a horror show. Hope it means they stop taking selfies and messing around and put some serious sessions in.

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by RDW Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:07 pm

Anyway my player ratings (dives for cover)

Marler - 5
Solid scrum but didn't see him do anything else

Best - 6.5
One of our better starters - one bad lineout but effective in the loose with 3 turnovers

Sincklar - 7
An enthusiastic and effective presence on the pitch, slightly ruined by his over eagerness with a tap penalty. Great skills for a prop - could be a star of the tour

AWJ - 5
A shadow of his former self, although he improved as the game went on. Has he just not got it anymore or is this just a lack of match fitness? Hopefully the latter.

Henderson - 4
Missed tackles and I don't remember him doing anything else - the 'why is he in the squad' chat hasn't been silenced based on that performance.

Moriarty - 7
A physical presence throughout with some good carries

Warbuton - 5
Was he playing....?

Faletau - 8
Our MOTM and one of the few players that looked interested.

Laidlaw - 6.5
He's a controlling 9 and he controlled things well. Does exactly what it says on the tin!

Sexton - 3
What has happened to him? Terrible performance, following on from his terrible performance in the Pro 12 semi.

Seymour - 7
Made several half breaks looking for work and strong in defence. Never got the chance to stretch his legs but an assured debut

Teo - 7.5
Our best back making a good few breaks. Test wildcard?

JJ - 5
See warbuton. To be fair it wasn't a game for outside backs.

Watson - 6.5
Finished our try well and not helped by Hogg, but a bit quiet apart from that

Hogg - 5.5
Some good play in attack but silly mistakes. Hopefully he'll put this behind him as we need him flying!

Pick of the subs - Farrell and Tupiric

RDW
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rory_Gallagher Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:21 pm

I almost fell asleep again after watching that. Thankfully only caught the second half. I'll be watching the Lions out of curiosity but dear me, I hope it gets more interesting than this. I imagine the All Blacks will at least spice things up.

Honestly, all I care about in this tour is that players don't get injured or have their confidence destroyed for next season.

Rory_Gallagher

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:24 pm

I actually felt that AWJ got better as the game wore on, not a great start but certainly improved in the second half.

Kruis did well when he came on I thought, stole a couple of line outs.

I would start Biggar next game with Farrell on the bench, Sexton seems to be permanently carrying a niggle.

I would also start Henshaw with JJ next game. Te'o made ground but I do not think he is as good as Henshaw, Henshaw has the better ability of bringing his 13 into a game. Thought JJ ran some good lines but these were missed by both Sexton and Te'o. Farrell got him more into the game and he looked better for it.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by GunsGermsV2 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:36 pm

Think 6.5 is generous for Laidlaw RDW. I like him as a player because he is a good leader but today he was quiet and fairly slow. A 4 or a 5 max.

Sexton was indeed rubbish however it didnt help that the backline was often all over the place in terms of positioning and seemed very out of sync with eachother 9 to 15. I would have brought Russell.

GunsGermsV2

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:46 pm

i wouldn't have given any player higher than a 7. toby was best player in first half but hardly torn it up, then second half he was barely in it. and that was our best player

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 12:50 pm

compelling and rich wrote:i wouldn't have given any player higher than a 7. toby was best player in first half but hardly torn it up, then second half he was barely in it. and that was our best player

I think the replacement front row took a lot of pressure off Faletau in the second half, he was pretty much carrying the forwards in the first half.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by compelling and rich Sat 03 Jun 2017, 1:03 pm

i would give teo, moriatry and faletau a 7. everybody else less. subs made a impact but we were hardly miles better in the second, just slightly better. the performance was terrible, if there was 7 and 8's throughout then it should have been fairly decent

compelling and rich

Back to top Go down

Post by Rugby Fan Sat 03 Jun 2017, 1:34 pm

Not only could the individual Home Nations have done a better job today, I'm pretty sure a lot of Aviva and Pro12 teams could have handled that opposition quite comfortably too.

Rugby Fan

Back to top Go down

Post by EST Sat 03 Jun 2017, 2:59 pm

Before the game, I couldn't help but feel that a lot of posters on here underestimated the players in the Baabaas team. The starting backrow, for example, were all big and physical athletes, and all played for the U20NZ squad in recent seasons - these were not bad players.

Still, the Lions performance was very poor and I expected them to win more comfortably than they did. I think Sexton was the worst lions performer and Hogg has done his chances quite a lot of harm, with two high profile mistakes. Henderson, AWJ and Warburton were also extremely poor.

Moriarty and Faletau impressed, and I also thought Laidlaw went about his business in a quietly impressive fashion.

EST

Back to top Go down

Post by alfie Sat 03 Jun 2017, 3:17 pm

Certainly underwhelming start to the tour ; but I'm not getting overexcited about one game. Lets see how they learn from this one.

Moriarty , Faletau , Teo and Sincklar impressed me...and I do think AWJ did better as the game wore on. Hogg a mix of good and bad. Farrell did well when he appeared , apart from an uncharacteristic penalty miss.

Some credit to the spirited and fast opponents too , surely ? The game might actually be just the wake up call they need. Expect improvement.

alfie

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 03 Jun 2017, 3:32 pm

alfie wrote:Certainly underwhelming start to the tour ; but I'm not getting overexcited about one game.  Lets see how they learn from this one.

Moriarty , Faletau , Teo and Sincklar impressed me...and I do think AWJ did better as the game wore on.  Hogg a mix of good and bad.  Farrell did well when he appeared , apart from an uncharacteristic penalty miss.

Some credit to the spirited and fast opponents too , surely ? The game might actually be just the wake up call they need. Expect improvement.

Two good points there, I would have thought Anderson - Heather would have gone close for man of the match, the Lions will settle after that game, they now know what they have to work on.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 03 Jun 2017, 3:48 pm

Chiefs 2nd XV looked pretty good last year too.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by aucklandlaurie Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:27 pm

Its easier for the New Zealand teams to play the Lions than vice versa, these guys are in a strange environment where rugby is paramount, the intensity and focus on rugby here is an environment completely different to anything in the UK. As the tour proceeds they will improve.

aucklandlaurie

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:33 pm

It might not of been i great game in terms of performance from the Lions. but give the guys their due, it was the first game of the tour but they came away with a win. and they must be applauded for that.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:39 pm

majesticimperialman wrote:It might not of been i great game in terms of performance from the Lions. but give the guys their due, it was the first game of the tour but they came away with a win. and they must be applauded for that.

They were a team full of Internationals playing a team the are easily 2 steps below AB level and were also only together for 1 week (less time than the Lions were together). A lot is being made of the fact that The Lions have only been in the country for 3 days, maybe some merit in that but not too much in my mind.

The Lions really should have cruised this game with that team. I am sure they will get better but it should be seen for what it was, an absolute dire performance.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:46 pm

On tour performance is irrelevant. Only a result matters. Will we be bleating if we scrape a 13-7 win in the tests, doubt it

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 4:49 pm

No we would not as the Lions would be facing a full strength AB side, not a 3 string scratch side.

I want the Lions to win everything but I will not shy away from the fact that this game raised by far, more questions than it did answers. Only a few of the Lions played at a good level today. A vast improvement must be made by Wednesday or they will get done.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 03 Jun 2017, 5:10 pm

No doubt they could lose Wednesday, but one wonders what idiot set the schedule. Was it a kiwi? Plain stupid since everyone in camp will be jet lagged only having arrived 48 hrs before.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by David-Douglas Sat 03 Jun 2017, 5:27 pm

eirebilly wrote:Faletau, for me was the best player on the field for the Lions. A quieter second half but was at the heart of all things good in the first half.

Moriarty, pushed Faletau for best Lions player, did not look out of his depth and made some very good runs.

Watson, thought he looked very lively when given a chance. The Lions have to get the wings into the game more.

Laidlaw, I did not think he was too bad in fairness. Few odd moments but thought his game management was strong. Had no help from Sexton in the first half.

Sinkler, I thought he was good in the loose but was not good in the scrum.

Farrall, missed a penalty but had a great kick from the touch line after the try. I thought he brought a lot more balance to the attack when he came on.

Not all doom and gloom but by god, there is a lot of work to do. Gatland does not have an easy job between now and Wednesday.

I'd pretty much agree with that.

Sexton is just not right at the moment, not sure what it is.

Laidlaw and Farrell combo looked good. I'd go so far as to say it got worse for the Lions when Laidlaw came off.

Seymour looked good. Hogg had a good game in defence making some important tackles. Not a good pass to Watson though.

Really worried about the pack, it should be dominant in a game like this but wasn't, even after subs came on. Faletau did have a great game that said.

Was impressed with Ickle Gatland today.

Anyway, got the win, early days. No need for doom and gloom just yet.....

David-Douglas

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 03 Jun 2017, 5:29 pm

David-Douglas wrote:
eirebilly wrote:Faletau, for me was the best player on the field for the Lions. A quieter second half but was at the heart of all things good in the first half.

Moriarty, pushed Faletau for best Lions player, did not look out of his depth and made some very good runs.

Watson, thought he looked very lively when given a chance. The Lions have to get the wings into the game more.

Laidlaw, I did not think he was too bad in fairness. Few odd moments but thought his game management was strong. Had no help from Sexton in the first half.

Farrall, missed a penalty but had a great kick from the touch line after the try. I thought he brought a lot more balance to the attack when he came on.

Not all doom and gloom but by god, there is a lot of work to do. Gatland does not have an easy job between now and Wednesday.

Laidlaw and Farrell combo looked good. I'd go so far as to say it got worse for the Lions when Laidlaw came off.

Seymour looked good. Hogg had a good game in defence making some important tackles. Not a good pass to Watson though.

Really worried about the pack, it should be dominant in a game like this but wasn't, even after subs came on. Faletau did have a great game that said.

Unless you're a kiwi journalist who have had a mass pantie bunching.

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Sat 03 Jun 2017, 5:46 pm

David-Douglas wrote:

Not sure I can agree that Hogg had a good game. I thought he was very poor and looked as if he was trying to play himself out of test team contention.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by BigGee Sat 03 Jun 2017, 5:54 pm

Ozzy3213 wrote:
David-Douglas wrote:

Not sure I can agree that Hogg had a good game.  I thought he was very poor and looked as if he was trying to play himself out of test team contention.

I would say that very poor is more than a bit harsh. He made a few mistakes, but so did just about everyone else. He also did a lot of other things pretty well, made his tackles and ran some decent lines. He did not play his way into the test team, not did he play his way out of it. He will however need to play a lot better in his next run out, as will most of those that played today!

BigGee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:28 pm

What do people expect? If you've ever flown serious long haul crossing numerous time zones and suffered insomnia as some of these guys are after arriving 48hrs before and being shoved in a Land Rover and taken to a game 100 miles from your hotel with little/no prep and in a scratch team then you can call this a bad performance, otherwise just be pleased with the win

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:36 pm

Gwlad wrote:What do people expect? If you've ever flown serious long haul crossing numerous time zones and suffered insomnia as some of these guys are after arriving 48hrs before and being shoved in a Land Rover and taken to a game 100 miles from your hotel with little/no prep and in a scratch team then you can call this a bad performance, otherwise just be pleased with the win

For my work I fly long haul a lot and am expected to work pretty much as soon as I get off the plane. There is a very big difference in travelling first class and economy class on long haul flights as well as in first class you have far more room, seats that  convert to beds which greatly reduce the jet lag factor. This is my experience anyways but then I am used to long haul flights and maybe these guys are not.

I do not see jet lag as a factor for this performance I feel that it was simply not good enough tactically. That will hopefully change.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwlad Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:55 pm

fair enough billy, but does your work involve 80 minutes of pro rugby which has been compared to the equivalent of of a car crash for its impact on the body?

Gwlad

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:57 pm

Oh jesus. I forgot what this is like (not aimed at Billy's post above - this just happens to follow after it). 

One match and the armchair warriors with their agendas come out.

Can we all just take a sedative and see how the next few games pan out.
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Alfonso Sat 03 Jun 2017, 6:58 pm

https://twitter.com/RugbyInsideLine/status/870922574124986368

That actually made my jaw drop. He's physically through the gap and then passes back to someone else who can be lined up and tackled.

Don Alfonso

Back to top Go down

Post by eirebilly Sat 03 Jun 2017, 7:02 pm

Gwlad wrote:fair enough billy, but does your work involve 80 minutes of pro rugby which has been compared to the equivalent of of a car crash for its impact on the body?

No but I work in High voltage so have to have my wits about me all the time so very mentally tough.

I am not saying that it did not affect them, just struggling to understand how based on my own experiences.

I hope very much that they improve and feel they will but I will not accept the 'a win is a win' argument. It was a poor showing, nothing more nothing less.
eirebilly
eirebilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next