The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

3 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread - Page 2 Empty The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by Luke Sun 08 Apr 2018, 8:36 am

First topic message reminder :

Just for you Beast.

Things going well on and off the pitch, promotion back up to the Championship hopefully.

And stupids rows with Workington what else could you want.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by The Beast Sun 30 Sep 2018, 2:41 am

Game day, fingers, toes, eyebrows crossed.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The we're on our way back -Bradford Thread

Post by Luke Sun 30 Sep 2018, 8:41 am

Good luck today Beast.

Hopefully by 6pm. Both of us will be able to breath a lot easier.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 30 Sep 2018, 11:49 am

Great wins for both our teams today. Both have turned up when it really mattered.

Now time for you to beat Workington for the first time.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 30 Sep 2018, 1:23 pm

Best performance this year by some distance, completed their sets PATIENTLY for the first 20 minutes. Bent Oldham out of their structures, ripped them to pieces from around 30 - 60 minutes. Dane Chisholm outstanding today, his break and pass for Ethan Ryan's try superb, I will post the highlights when available.

Tough tough game next week, more of the same a necessity. We know what Workington will try to do, they must not get involved in niggly tactics. Lucky enough to have Jack Smith officiating today, either himself or another SL/top championship ref who will not stand for any grubby play please.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Wed 03 Oct 2018, 4:08 pm

Highlights from the weekend's game, hopefully more of the same on Sunday, granted a very tough game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIRPFo48qu8

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 07 Oct 2018, 4:17 pm

Phew what a relief. Great to win today, tough game but the better side won. Workington played hard but aside from a try from a kick as a result of a knock on near the Bulls line which IMO should have been a penalty did not look like scoring.

As the title of thread, now on the way back.

And yes I did go!! Great atmosphere all game, fantastic at the final whistle.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 07 Oct 2018, 7:01 pm

Congratulations on today. Really glad you finally on the stepping stone back. And that you could go today.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 08 Oct 2018, 5:11 am

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/bradford-bulls/bradford-bulls-27-workington-town-8-jy-hitchcox-treble-sees-bulls-promoted-to-the-championship-1-9385138

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 13 Oct 2018, 3:01 am

A few pieces of news to mention;

The Bulls have appointed former Women's team players Kirsty Moroney & Beth Sutcliffe as joint head coaches for the Ladies team. They will also spend time with John Bastian and staff in the junior ranks coaching set up.

The club announce a "strategic partnership" with local soccer team Bradford Park Avenue. I suspect that this will be of more benefit to the latter with the Bulls' Damian Irvine taking a role assisting them with off-field management.

Mikey Wood, Loose forward/Prop (Huddersfield, who has been on loan at Bradford this year) and Matty Wildie Hooker/Scrum half (Featherstone) have signed for 2019.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Fri 09 Nov 2018, 12:45 pm

New signings/extensions;

Connor Farrell joins from Featherstone.

Great news that Elliott Minchella (outstanding last season) is now full time on a 3 year contract. Brandon Pickersgill (FB) and Joe Keyes also now full time, Dane Chisholm is staying for 2019 and Steve Crossley has signed a 2 year extension (part-time).

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 08 Dec 2018, 12:15 pm

Another new signing today, Rhys Evans (Formerly Wire/Leigh) (Centre) signs for the 2019 season. Joins Jake Webster, Ethan Ryan, Jy Hitchcox et al in (on paper) a strong three quarter line.

Interesting comments from Andrew Chalmers in his weekly column regarding SL;

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/52096/andrew-chalmers-bulls-new-kappa-deal-heralds-retro-playing-strip-at-broadway-launch

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 31 Dec 2018, 6:16 am

The Beast wrote:Another new signing today, Rhys Evans (Formerly Wire/Leigh) (Centre) signs for the 2019 season.  Joins Jake Webster, Ethan Ryan, Jy Hitchcox et al in (on paper) a strong three quarter line.

Interesting comments from Andrew Chalmers in his weekly column regarding SL;

http://www.bradfordbulls.co.uk/article/52096/andrew-chalmers-bulls-new-kappa-deal-heralds-retro-playing-strip-at-broadway-launch
Good stuff

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 06 Jan 2019, 5:26 am

Bradford announce that Greg McNally has been granted a release from the club. McNally wishing to be closer to home to care for his partner who is ill. Best wishes to Greg and his family.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 26 Jan 2019, 3:23 am

The Beast wrote:Bradford announce that Greg McNally has been granted a release from the club.  McNally wishing to be closer to home to care for his partner who is ill.  Best wishes to Greg and his family.
Indeed.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 26 Jan 2019, 3:25 am

Even though Bradford are not my club. Rugby League does need a strong viable Bradford Bulls on and off the playing field, like we do all clubs.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 27 Jan 2019, 5:03 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:Even though Bradford are not my club. Rugby League does need a strong viable Bradford Bulls on and off the playing field, like we do all clubs.

Agreed, it would be good to see teams like Halifax, Featherstone et. al to develop.

Good news at Bradford, after narrow wins over Halifax & Dewsbury beat Batley (12 - 14) to win the Yorkshire Cup. Excellent game that can be viewed on You Tube, not your usual pre-season friendly affair, a full blooded derby and points towards the Championship being very competitive. Aside from Toronto that it whose squad is frankly ridiculously strong.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sun 27 Jan 2019, 9:27 pm

The Beast wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:Even though Bradford are not my club. Rugby League does need a strong viable Bradford Bulls on and off the playing field, like we do all clubs.

Agreed, it would be good to see teams like Halifax, Featherstone et. al to develop.

Good news at Bradford, after narrow wins over Halifax & Dewsbury beat Batley (12 - 14) to win the Yorkshire Cup.  Excellent game that can be viewed on You Tube, not your usual pre-season friendly affair, a full blooded derby and points towards the Championship being very competitive.  Aside from Toronto that it whose squad is frankly ridiculously strong.
In my opinion the likes of Bradford, Halifax, Dewbury etc should build from the bottom and that means developing juniors in which, Bradford etc have an excellent record

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Thu 21 Feb 2019, 1:24 am

Fairly good start to the season Beast.
This weekend is a tough game, but not looking to bad at the moment.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 23 Feb 2019, 5:27 am

Luke wrote:Fairly good start to the season Beast.
This weekend is a tough game, but not looking to bad at the moment.

Reasonable yes, the Featherstone win was good, Swinton made them work very hard and well beaten by Sheffield. York are a serious threat and with injuries from the Yorkshire Cup and favourites imo even at Odsal.

I do think some Bulls fans were getting carried away with the Yorkshire Cup & Fev result obviously I hope to be wrong but the playoffs maybe a year too soon for this group.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 23 Feb 2019, 5:37 am

At the start of the season I would have agreed with you, but I think you could be in with a decent shout, with what's happened to Widnes. Toronto, Toulouse,Halifax I think will be in there. But the last 2 could be between a few clubs,you Leigh, Sheffield,York and Fev.
Should be a interesting and excellent season in the championship
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 23 Feb 2019, 6:29 am

When KR were promoted back to SL I recall you being...........slightly disappointed not to be in the Championship? At the time it seemed like madness now I get it! The championship is an excellent competition aside from Toronto there is a feeling every game at least on paper will be tight, competitive and hard fought.

To slightly contradict that York from the highlights were very impressive taking Barrow to the cleaners, Bradford will without doubt need to be much improved from Sheffield.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 24 Feb 2019, 11:01 am

To me it is without doubt the best division in RL (closely followed by league 1). It's a really good league, and has everything SL is missing. Genuine competition, actual good rugby instead of the sanitised rugby in SL.
Trouble is like you say, Toronto buying success is sanitising it abit. But the rest is fantastic.
Biggest issue to me is as you know I liked the 8's competition. And this year would have been excellent, instead SL (in its stupid wisdom), have killed the comp. With its stupid loop fixture, and has killed the league already.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Thu 28 Feb 2019, 6:10 am

Yes, League 1 has started well........except for Newcastle which is a shock particularly with respect to Coventry Bears.

I have seen the full Bulls game on You tube, too many errors, ridiculous bombed try (at 0-0). It is not rocket science they played pretty well error free for 15 minutes either side of half time and scored 14 unanswered points. Thereafter back to errors and conceded two soft tries.

As mentioned I don't think until this group cotton on to the fact that dropping the ball, kicking dead in goal makes a big difference to the end result that they will challenge for the top 5.

Tough game on Sunday v Toulouse 3 first team props out and all 4 half-backs look likely to be missing.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 10 Mar 2019, 6:09 am

Defeat last week to Toulouse not great surprise the forwards went well but with no half-backs the end of sets were understandably poor and then Elliott Minchella (second row playing at Stand off going off after 30 minutes with a broken nose), Ford kicking the Bulls to death particularly in the first half forcing 4 goal line drop outs.

For me a must win this afternoon at Batley. It will not be easy whilst they have no started well they are no push overs. Bulls have Jordan Lilley and James Green back but no other half backs, Minchella out with the nose issue and Jy Hitchcox will be out for a least a couple of months after confirming surgery on a damaged shoulder is required.

Particularly important today with games v Widnes & Leigh to follow.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 12 Mar 2019, 10:43 am

The Beast wrote:Defeat last week to Toulouse not great surprise the forwards went well but with no half-backs the end of sets were understandably poor and then Elliott Minchella (second row playing at Stand off going off after 30 minutes with a broken nose), Ford kicking the Bulls to death particularly in the first half forcing 4 goal line drop outs.

For me a must win this afternoon at Batley.  It will not be easy whilst they have no started well they are no push overs.  Bulls have Jordan Lilley and James Green back but no other half backs, Minchella out with the nose issue and Jy Hitchcox will be out for a least a couple of months after confirming surgery on a damaged shoulder is required.

Particularly important today with games v Widnes & Leigh to follow.

A good win for Widnes despite difficult times for the club and with constant rumours about players leaving

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 18 Mar 2019, 3:30 pm

See there was a questionable decision that may have cost you. But otherwise a creditable performance otherwise. Looking good for staying up, and then move him n next year. Things looking good for you.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 23 Mar 2019, 8:01 am

Creditable yes particularly with no half-backs, Jordan Lilley, Dane Chisholm, Joe Keyes and Rowan Milnes (just out of the U19's) all injured. A questionable call....for me it's a try link below from around 7:45 however in honesty Widnes were the better side and deserved the win.

Tough game tomorrow v Leigh who despite their off-season issues have assembled a strong squad and will have Danny Richardson, James Bentley and possibly others from Saints on Dual Reg. Bulls will have Elliott Minchella (SR) & Matt Wildie (Hooker) both very good but in the halves v Richardson/Ridyard....is a alot to ask.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 25 Mar 2019, 4:41 pm

Really good result for you yesterday. Once your injuries clear up you should be competitive. Personally think you'll just miss out on the play offs, but this season us all about staying up.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 27 Mar 2019, 7:58 am

There is some good Rugby being played in the Championship this season

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Thu 28 Mar 2019, 9:43 am

Luke wrote:Really good result for you yesterday. Once your injuries clear up you should be competitive. Personally think you'll just miss out on the play offs, but this season us all about staying up.

Pretty well how I see it panning out. Very good win on Sunday, Rowan Milnes came in to the side at the 11th hour with made a big difference, Leigh lost the plot in the second half, errors, penalties and sin-bins. Bradford's attack is a bit clunky but the numerous half-back combinations may explain this, the penny has dropped however in the last two weeks, complete your sets, good defensive speed, do not give up which is all that can be asked.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Thu 28 Mar 2019, 9:44 am

George Hotel1895 wrote:There is some good Rugby being played in the Championship this season

Arguably the division to watch.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Thu 28 Mar 2019, 7:56 pm

The Beast wrote:
George Hotel1895 wrote:There is some good Rugby being played in the Championship this season

Arguably the division to watch.
Quite a few people are saying that

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Mon 08 Apr 2019, 1:05 pm

Pleased with the win over Dewsbury who are certainly no mugs particularly with Wakefield dual reg players. Attack still very slow but at least two half backs were on the pitch. Bad news is that it looks like Rhys Evans will be out for some time (shoulder) who has been excellent this season.

Next three games equally important IMO Fax (A), Barrow (H) Rochdale (H). 2 from 3 I don't think is unrealistic and would set a bit of a buffer the following few weeks when Toronto (A) Fax (Bash) Fev (A) will be much more challenging.

First up however Fev in the Cup which if being honest I am not too fussed over.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Mon 15 Apr 2019, 2:58 pm

The Olly Wilson rumours were true, he has gone to Huddersfield. Disappointing however the word on the streets is that a fee of £100k + has been paid and Colton Roche has moved the other way on loan. On this basis there is a decent argument that this is good business.

Challenge Cup game v Fev was ridiculous. Being outplayed and 8 - 26 down with 8 minutes to play, 3 tries (2 touch line conversations) to take it to extra time. Fev missed two drop goals before Jordan Lilley was on target from 35 - 40m as time expired at the end of the first half of extra time. Crazy crazy finish, now drawn Leeds at home in the next round, the plumb tie for the club.

Good to hear John Kear at the post game press conference concentrating on the first 70 minutes, but he appeared completely stunned at the outcome.

Fax away Friday will be tough and they played their cup game 3 days earlier.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Mon 15 Apr 2019, 3:39 pm

Great challenge cup draw for you, that must have made your day.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Tue 16 Apr 2019, 2:47 am

The Beast wrote:The Olly Wilson rumours were true, he has gone to Huddersfield.  Disappointing however the word on the streets is that a fee of £100k + has been paid and Colton Roche has moved the other way on loan.  On this basis there is a decent argument that this is good business.

Challenge Cup game v Fev was ridiculous.  Being outplayed and 8 - 26 down with 8 minutes to play, 3 tries (2 touch line conversations) to take it to extra time.  Fev missed two drop goals before Jordan Lilley was on target from 35 - 40m as time expired at the end of the first half of extra time.  Crazy crazy finish, now drawn Leeds at home in the next round, the plumb tie for the club.

Good to hear John Kear at the post game press conference concentrating on the first 70 minutes, but he appeared completely stunned at the outcome.

Fax away Friday will be tough and they played their cup game 3 days earlier.
As strange as it might seem, the antidote to losing players to clubs in a higher league is to increase junior development making it a numbers game.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 21 Apr 2019, 11:44 am

Leeds is a great draw. OK we know the outcome (Toronto in Canada the previous Sunday not helping) but it will be an occasion and a good crowd and with it hopefully good publicity.

I have no problem losing Wilson particularly with the fee and Colton Roche heading the other way. Bradford's academy is excellent (there are U16's, U19's and a reserve team) replacements will be found and there is a clear pathway for success. I just hope Wilson fairs better that James Bentley who left for St. Helens and has to be the best of my knowledge very rarely played for them, going out on dual reg. Still plenty of time for him but I can't help wondering if he would have been better off staying put?

Great result if not performance at Fax on Friday. I listened to the Radio commentary, the 30 minutes either side of h/t were very poor. Again however showing plenty of metal to come from 14 points down to win 33 - 26. Barrow Monday then Rochdale (both home) which they should really win and cement a spot in the top half of the table prior to a much tougher run of matches including the aforementioned Toronto away game.

Just to add Dane Chisholm has left the club. Apparently he has not been injured and the club had already decided not to offer a contract next year. Slightly odd decision to loan him to Featherstone, hopefully that will not come back to bite. I am sure there are behind closed doors reasons however I am disappointed, I enjoyed watching Dane play and wish him and family well.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Fri 26 Apr 2019, 4:08 am

The Beast wrote:Leeds is a great draw.  OK we know the outcome (Toronto in Canada the previous Sunday not helping) but it will be an occasion and a good crowd and with it hopefully good publicity.

I have no problem losing Wilson particularly with the fee and Colton Roche heading the other way.  Bradford's academy is excellent (there are U16's, U19's and a reserve team) replacements will be found and there is a clear pathway for success.  I just hope Wilson fairs better that James Bentley who left for St. Helens and has to be the best of my knowledge very rarely played for them, going out on dual reg.  Still plenty of time for him but I can't help wondering if he would have been better off staying put?

Great result if not performance at Fax on Friday. I listened to the Radio commentary, the 30 minutes either side of h/t were very poor.  Again however showing plenty of metal to come from 14 points down to win 33 - 26.  Barrow Monday then Rochdale (both home) which they should really win and cement a spot in the top half of the table prior to a much tougher run of matches including the aforementioned Toronto away game.

Just to add Dane Chisholm has left the club.  Apparently he has not been injured and the club had already decided not to offer a contract next year.  Slightly odd decision to loan him to Featherstone, hopefully that will not come back to bite.  I am sure there are behind closed doors reasons however I am disappointed, I enjoyed watching Dane play and wish him and family well.
I wouldn't put in past the Bulls to cause an upset

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sat 27 Apr 2019, 5:52 am

Being honest I think Leeds will win by 30 points or more. Bradford's defence has been generally solid but Leeds will play the ball much quicker than anything seen in the Championship and without sounding too negative (things are heading in the right direction) the attacking play is way too lateral begging for dummy runners which at present is not happening.

Again the main part of this for me is the occasion, publicity and a good crowd.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Wed 01 May 2019, 7:24 am

The Beast wrote:Being honest I think Leeds will win by 30 points or more. Bradford's defence has been generally solid but Leeds will play the ball much quicker than anything seen in the Championship and without sounding too negative (things are heading in the right direction) the attacking play is way too lateral begging for dummy runners which at present is not happening.

Its a one off game Mick and anything is possible, hopefully for you.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Fri 10 May 2019, 2:24 pm

George Hotel1895 wrote:
The Beast wrote:Being honest I think Leeds will win by 30 points or more. Bradford's defence has been generally solid but Leeds will play the ball much quicker than anything seen in the Championship and without sounding too negative (things are heading in the right direction) the attacking play is way too lateral begging for dummy runners which at present is not happening.

Its a one off game Mick and anything is possible, hopefully for you.

We'll see, tickets booked, full tank of juice in the car, setting off early (9am) on the basis the Academy game is up first and I might have a look around an area where at some stage I am thinking of moving to.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 12 May 2019, 2:10 am

Well GH you were spot on, it truly is possible.

Bulls probably played to close to their best, Steve Crossley, James Green, Mikey Wood and Sam Hallas were fantastic in the pack. I was expecting Leeds to jump into a big early lead and perhaps Bradford peg them back, pretty well the opposite of that actually happened. Great day for club, Odsal rocking.

Great turn out by the Leeds fans felt for them as their side frankly put up a Championship level performance. Looked soft through the middle, handling errors and twice leaking penalties for backchat. Given the level they have played at Hurrell and Merrin had very little impact perhaps they are not 100% fit and I am being unfair but they were very average. Kevin Sinfield might need to look at himself rather than sacking coaches.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 12 May 2019, 11:22 am

Just a fantastic result for you.
Team played well, fantastic atmosphere everything you want from a game. And fully deserved result.

Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sun 12 May 2019, 11:28 am

Just seen the draw
Halifax at home another local derby, another big crowd and a place in the semi's for the winners. Couldn't have asked for more.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Mon 13 May 2019, 9:20 am

The Beast wrote:Well GH you were spot on, it truly is possible.

Bulls probably played to close to their best, Steve Crossley, James Green, Mikey Wood and Sam Hallas were fantastic in the pack.  I was expecting Leeds to jump into a big early lead and perhaps Bradford peg them back, pretty well the opposite of that actually happened. Great day for club, Odsal rocking.

Great turn out by the Leeds fans felt for them as their side frankly put up a Championship level performance. Looked soft through the middle, handling errors and twice leaking penalties for backchat.  Given the level they have played at Hurrell and Merrin had very little impact perhaps they are not 100% fit and I am being unfair but they were very average.  Kevin Sinfield might need to look at himself rather than sacking coaches.
Really pleased for the Bradford club. The Bradford players and off course the Bradford fans

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Mon 13 May 2019, 11:27 am

Thank you both. Everything I and I am sure the the club hoped for and more when Leeds were drawn. There have not been many good days in the past 7 - 8 years let alone great ones.

Fax next again at home which is another massive bonus. Same opponents as this weekends' Summer Bash at Blackpool which after Toronto and Saturday will be difficult and they are playing well since sacking Richard Marshall.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Mon 13 May 2019, 11:30 am

One issue does spring to mind. I appreciate that it is very very unlikely however given that either the Bulls or Fax will be in the CC semi-finals what if one makes the final and also the 1895 Cup, two games on one day??!!??

Bradford have Barrow away in the 1895 cup which due to fixture congestion will be a Tuesday night, at some point they will need to rest some players particularly the part-time members of the squad.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by George Hotel1895 Sat 18 May 2019, 5:09 am

The Beast wrote:One issue does spring to mind.  I appreciate that it is very very unlikely however given that either the Bulls or Fax will be in the CC semi-finals what if one makes the final and also the 1895 Cup, two games on one day??!!??

Bradford have Barrow away in the 1895 cup which due to fixture congestion will be a Tuesday night, at some point they will need to rest some players particularly the part-time members of the squad.
I think both clubs would like that dilemma.

George Hotel1895

Back to top Go down

Post by Luke Sat 18 May 2019, 12:17 pm

Big weekend for you.
Not only a big game against Halifax. But all the other play off chasing teams are playing each other. By tomorrow it could be looking very good.
Luke
Luke

Back to top Go down

Post by The Beast Sun 19 May 2019, 5:28 am

Sorry to say no surprise last night, a very tired looking Bulls losing out to Fax 21- 14. Featherstone away next which will very tough, they hammered York yesterday and doubtless will have revenge on their mind wondering why they were not rolling Leeds over and possibly heading for a CC semi. Of course there of course Dane Chisholm, there really must be more to him being moved on than we have been told.

The Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next