The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Press Conference - Week 4

+4
Hero
Brooksey79
Good Golly I'm Olly
nadeem2099
8 posters

Go down

Press Conference - Week 4 Empty Press Conference - Week 4

Post by nadeem2099 Tue 24 Apr 2018, 9:36 am

1. Do you think Napoli will win the Serie A title this season or will Juve edge it?
2. What are your predictions for the first leg of the champions league matches thus week?
3. How would you define Arsene Wenger legacy ar Arsenal?
4. With WBA all but relegated, which 2 other teams do you think will join them?
5. Do you think Watford player Richarlison is overrated and has been found out in the epl, he has only 1 assist and zero goals in his last 23 matches for the hornets.
6. What position do you think Real Madrid need to improve this coming transfer window?
7. What is the best seaside place to visit in the UK?
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Press Conference - Week 4 Empty Re: Press Conference - Week 4

Post by Good Golly I'm Olly Tue 24 Apr 2018, 9:51 am

1. Do you think Napoli will win the Serie A title this season or will Juve edge it?

Unfortunately I think Juve will pull it out the bag - they both have tough away games left, and although Juve has the Coppa Italia final as well, I think they'll do it.

2. What are your predictions for the first leg of the champions league matches thus week?

Again unfortunately, I see the Heysel mob destroying Roma at Anfield tonight. Madrid/Bayern is going to be a tight affair through the two legs, expect a draw this week

Arsenal Fan TV. In my opinion, the last decade of steady decline has really hurt his legacy, and quite frankly I think it's fair to question if his success was mainly built off the defence that George Graham built.

Stoke and Southampton. Can't see either overhauling that points gap now.

5. Do you think Watford player Richarlison is overrated and has been found out in the epl, he has only 1 assist and zero goals in his last 23 matches for the hornets.

I think he's just knackered, and has been hurt by the change in manager. He's not had a rest for about 18 months now, playing in the PL is tough for foreign players in their first year anyways, and changing from an attack minded manager like Silva to a defensive one like Gracia has hurt him too. I think he's a decent prospect

6. What position do you think Real Madrid need to improve this coming transfer window?

I think they need a striker to replace Benzema badly. Could also do with David De Gea

Cromer is lush, but if you want one in the Norfolk/Suffolk area go to Southwold. Best fish and chips about
Good Golly I'm Olly
Good Golly I'm Olly
Tractor Boy
Tractor Boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksey79 Tue 24 Apr 2018, 10:03 am

I think Juve still have Inter and Roma away..Napoli could do it but Juve have a proper winners mentality.

Liverpool will win 2-1 Madrid will win 3-2

3. How would you define Arsene Wenger legacy at Arsenal?

Hung around too long but he earned the ability to go out on his own terms, did well to keep them in the top 4 for such a long spell and has left with a decent foundation for his successor to build on.

Sjoke and Saints. Leaving Wolves as the best team not only in the west midlands but also Staffordshire.

has talent and potential, I think he can go far. maybe just not as far as the hype.

Centre-mid, Centre-back, GK and a striker.

erm lots of nice places in south wales, the gower peninsula is lovely but for me I like Weymouth

Brooksey79

Back to top Go down

Post by Hero Tue 24 Apr 2018, 10:32 am

1. They’ve certainly got the easier run in and Juve are still reeling somewhat from the CL match, wouldn’t bet my house on it but I still think the experience of Juve will get them over the line.
2. Liverpool 3-1 Roma, Bayern 1-1 Real
3. Revolutionised the English game but was then hampered by a stadium move and left with a tarnished legacy.
4. Stoke and Southampton both look down too, neither appear have any fight to stay up.
5. Still looks a decent player but think there’s better out there.
6. A lot of their bigger names are over 30 now, whilst it’s been a truly great side I think they need to start thinking what is the plan post Ronaldo/Modric/Ramos etc.
7. Gibraltar counts doesn’t it?

Hero
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by BamBam Tue 24 Apr 2018, 10:44 am

Think Napoli will do it, the Juve run in looks a little tougher and Napoli have blown away the weaker teams this season

Unfortunately I can't see beyond the bus vandals winning handily at home, think Real - Bayern is too close to call

He was right lauded for winning 3 titles with a strong team, but hard to dispute that he's damaged his legacy with the last 10 years. He'll probably be remembered fondly in the coming years when they go through their version of the Moyes year

Stoke and Southampton. Couldn't care less about Stoke, but I like Saints despite their feeder club status

I didn't see the hype earlier in the season despite buying him for my team on here. Wouldn't surprise me if he turned out to be a very good player though

Replace the oldies, but primarily add to the attack. Either Benzema or Bale need upgrading on, take some pressure off Ronaldo

All a severe case of meh

BamBam

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 10:51 am

Juve still have it in their hands, and they'll hold on IMO.

Liverpool and Real wins

He stayed long enough to see himself become the villain.

Stoke and Southampton. The Mark Hughes double.

He's got great potential, but he needs to push on. Would thrive in a better site so not sure overrated is fair.

Centre forward. I like Benzema but he's not at the level Madrid need.

Bognor Regis. Viva Bog Vegas baby!

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Afro Tue 24 Apr 2018, 11:24 am

I think Juve have tough games, but I think they will be too good for Bologna and win that one at least. That would mean Napoli will need to win both games and Fiorentina away is tricky. I think Juve will hold on and win.

I think Liverpool will be too good for Roma in the first game. They can be frightening when on song. Real v Bayern I can see being a draw. Bayern seem to have a knack of getting a result without setting the world on fire.

I will always remember his earlier days, and how much he changed the way managers/coaches approached things. He also gave us Henry as a striker, who has been one of, it not the most entertaining players in the Premier League era. He has stayed too long, but that doesn't tarnish anything in my eyes.

Stoke and Southampton - easy.

I think he is somewhere between the player that everyone was raving about at the start, to the one that isn't doing much. At the start he had the surprise factor, so probably had too much freedom. Now other teams see him as one of Watfords main threats, so he is the focus of their tactics more than his teammates.

Definitely a striker. I like Navas, but De Gea would undoubtedly be an upgrade. They could do with improving the quality of their English based supporters too. Not that someone from England should support a Spanish team anyway

Tenby and the Pembrokeshire coast around it. Stunning, great beaches and pubs. Best Fish and Chips (and I say that coming from another seaside town!!). Perfect seaside combination But please don't go there, I'd like to keep it secret
Afro
Afro

Back to top Go down

Post by TwisT Tue 24 Apr 2018, 6:59 pm

Haven't really been paying attention to Serie A.

I think Liverpool will win well and Bayern will win also.

A great manager that should have left a good few seasons ago to a more deserving club.

Southampton and Stoke.

I think teams and worked out how to tackle him and he hasn't got the mindset to evolve.

Forward line is aging somewhat so gotta go for that.

Dungeness. Sight to behold.

TwisT

Back to top Go down

Post by nadeem2099 Wed 25 Apr 2018, 1:30 pm

I hope they do. Players like Hamsik and Mertens deserve to win something in their career.

I'm going for Bayern 1 Real 2.

A legend who will be remembered fir being the mastermind behind "The Invincibles"

Southampton and Swansea

He is still young and will improve as he gets older but he needs to mix his game up a bit.

Definitely strike. The day Benzema leaves Real will be like the day to rejoice and savour. The guy's a caaant.

Blackpool and Scarborough are the only ones I've been to. Both are shyyte tho Laugh
nadeem2099
nadeem2099

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down