The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown Card 13/6

+7
AberdeenSteve
Bull
ncfc_Tooze
Blade
President Trump
Uryu Ishida
Mat
11 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown Card 13/6 Empty Shutdown Card 13/6

Post by Mat Thu 09 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

Match 1
Edan Ekram vs. The Scorpion

Match 2
Blue Dragon/James Eagle vs. Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch

Match 3
Perfect Jack/Jerome Dubois vs. Lex Hart/The Saint

Match 4
Uryu/Yarmouth Blade vs. James McManus/The Fanatic

Match 5
Dexter Morgan vs. Mike Hill

Main Event
Hero/Clarke James/Rapture vs. Chris Patricks/Longinus/LPL
w/Chaos on commentary

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Shutdown Card 13/6 Empty Re: Shutdown Card 13/6

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 10 Jun 2011, 8:20 am

*Uryu looks at the match card and nods, noting his tag team partner*

Uryu: So now it's Yarmouth Blade, a friend of James Eagle. I hope he will understand that our opponents are going to be working harder than ever since me and James beat one man and his cow. *laughs* Where does James come up with these names? let me try thinking up some.
*He stands around pondering for a few seconds as Christopher Patricks barges past Uryu grumbling.

Uryu: Christopher wait up!

*Patricks does not stop and Uryu starts following him, eventually catching him up and grabbing his arm*

Uryu: Hold it!

*Christopher looks back at Uryu, his face showing that he is still angry about his cheap defeat to Chaos*

Uryu: No "Welcome back" or even a "Hi"?

CP: Hi, what do you want?

Uryu: Yeesh, still Mr Grumpy arn't we? no matter though, I saw your match against Chaos and I understand why you are mad but you are in a similar position to me. You want a piece of Chaos and for a very good reason, but you also forget that Max Adamson was a good friend to me as well. Chaos set me on fire and bragged about retiring me, have you ever been set on fire from head to toe? *Calms down a little* Look, all I am saying is do not let anger and revenge cloud your judgement in your matches. Look back to when we fought over the European Title and how you had so much focus and fun whilst fighting me. Chaos will be watching your match on Shutdown so you should focus on your opponents, normally I wouldn't even be telling you that but after Lockdown you needed it.

*Christopher Patricks looks a little down, but understands what Uryu means*

Uryu: I also want to ask you to back down off Chaos, I have already told you why I want him and frankly it should be obvious that the person with more experience should get first shot at him. I know you disagree with it already but think about this, Chaos faces Hero for the title at Chaos. What is to stop one of us from...interfering in that match and causing a little chaos of our own? The only risk is that whoever does it will face the wrath of Chaos and his cronies. The Church of Hero I am not concerned about unless they target either of us. If Chaos does win the title, I intend to be the first one to challenge him. If I have to fight you for that right then so be it but think about this offer. IF Chaos wins the world title and IF I get the first shot and win, I would give you the first shot. All you would have to do is be in my corner against him. I plan that far in advance Chris so what do you think?

CP:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 10 Jun 2011, 10:15 am

Chris stares at Uryu

CP: No offence Uryu but the last time I checked you were nowhere near getting a shot at Chaos and another thing all this "You scratch my back and i'll scratch yours" doesnt get me anything, ive been there, done that and got screwed for all my efford so you'll excuse me if I turn down your some what far fetched offer

Uryu: What do you mean far fetched I...

CP: Its far fetched because if I have my way, Greg wont be getting anywhere near a title shot, he dosn't deserve it...I know that...you no that and deep down inside he knows that, I deserve a chance at the Title, you saw how close I came to beating Hero in the Fight for the Right Tournament, and I know this time I can do the job and pin that egotistical son of a bitch, I have come too far to be tossed a side and become Max Adamson V2, a should of been, I dont want to grow old regreating missed oppitunities, looking at Wrestling forums and seeing my name in the "should have been World Champ" section, if the death of my father and brother thought me anything was live life and have no regreats and thats exactly what im gonna do

Chris pushes past sad looking Uryu and disappears down the cooridor

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 10 Jun 2011, 11:04 am

*Uryu stands in the coridoor sighing as he watches Patricks leave*

Uryu: Chris...hold up!

*Starts to chase after him*

Uryu: Hold it for a second! Who do you think visited me in the hospital? Who do you think put everything on the line after a successful career? I'm sorry but you are an idiot if you think you are that prepared yet! I know you want titles, so do I but going up against possibly two groups of people without a plan is just plain suicide and you not having a plan against them will end in multiple hospital stays for you I guarantee it!

*Patricks goes into his locker room as Uryu sits outside it*

Uryu: We used to respect each others opinion and each other as competition. Is that still the case?

CP:....

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:34 pm

Chris opens the door and walks out carrying his kit bag

CP: What do you want from me Uryu? friendship?...a tag partner? ive been a side kick for to long now, first JJ and then Max its MY time now, I am as ready now as I have ever been, when I get that shot im gonna take it with both hands and go all the way and I'm gonna do it alone

Do you think im frightened of any reprocussions that will befall me if I take on Hero and Chaos...if you do you obviously dont know me, all they can do is set me back but il return stronger and more hungry something you should know about all too well, when you aim at the big prize you have to step up and put it all on the line and I mean ALL

Chris grins at Uryu before throwing his bag over his shoulder and walking off

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 10 Jun 2011, 12:59 pm

*Uryu sits there as Chris walks away*

Uryu: Hey, I have a proposition for you. Me and you on Lockdown next week, to see whos hunger is stronger. Whoever wins will go after Chaos without the others interference, whoever loses has to go through both of his lackeys before even thinking about Chaos.

Uryu: It's been a long time since we fought each other, why not accept it, would be a match of the year candidate. If you turn it down then I guess we will fight in the future as I owe Chaos a trip to the hospital for a VERY long time and I will not stop until I deliver him to ICU myself.

Uryu: Well Chris, up for a fight for old times sake?

CP:,....

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 10 Jun 2011, 1:13 pm

Chris stops and looks over his shoulder

CP: If the powers give the nod Il be there, not for a shot at Chaos or anybody else just for the sheer hell of it and to show this crowd what its like to watch truely exciting high flying action

Chris starts to walk off leaving Uryu smiling

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 10 Jun 2011, 1:27 pm

*Uryu smiles back as he watches Patricks leave,he then walks over to the water cooler and looks around, spotting The Scorpion glaring at him*

Uryu: Yeah?

Scorpion:...

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 10 Jun 2011, 5:16 pm

Yarmouth Blade walk's round the corner and see's Uryu standing at the water cooler staring down The Scorpion.

YB: Hry. Uryu, I just herd you talking about me and Eagle being friend's, were not that close you know.
And what you doing staring Scorpion out,just leave it for the ring mate.

Uryu: He shouldn't look at me like that.

YB: He's just trying to wind you mate, Listen I will give my all to help us win this match up with James McManus and The Fanatic and with me getting so close to win 6ng we should have no problem beating the hell out of those two chump's.

Uryu:Am sure we will mate.

Blade tap's on Uryu's should smiles and then start's to walk past The Scorpion who gives him a star down as Blade pass's him.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Fri 10 Jun 2011, 7:01 pm

*Uryu smiles looking back at Yarmouth*

Uryu: I gotta get to know everyone sometime, may as well look at the 6NG guys first and this guy did get beaten up by JJ Johnson, a legend here and then *chuckles* Steven Mulhern. Unlucky you didn't win however, I saw great potential in the final three and it was too close to call, but as for Shutdown just give your best against the silent farmer and his McMoo cow but don't worry about me, i will talk tactics with you soon.

*Smiling Uryu returns to looking at Scorpion as Yarmouth leaves*

Uryu: Look if you got something to say to me just say it.

Scorpion:....

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by ncfc_Tooze Fri 10 Jun 2011, 7:15 pm

A black and silver car pulls up in the car park.with the number plate ftre 91.
out steps James Mcmanus and leans into the drivers side window and gives a kiss on the cheek to the blonde in the drivers. he then takes his holdall bag out of the boot.

JM-when you have parked up you come and find me straight away. With that parasite Eagle about stalking me i'm taking no chances.

Clarissa walks in to view and taps mcmanus on the shoulder

C-Mcmanus, have you had a chance to hear Blade's comments

JM-No what has he had to say.

C- he called you a moron

JM-Just remind me where he came in NG

C-2nd

JM-Well if i was in that tournament he would come no where near that. He is a Parasite and will be killed. his partner Uryu already knows what I and the fanatic can do and being the vetran he is i'am sure he has warned mr Blade about that.

C- What about Uryu's comments

JM-what has he said,hes not still on with that mcmoo *Beep* is he

C-yes yes he is also the other day he called you a rookie

JM- well he wont be saying that when he has his jaw wired shut and who was it who ran and cried out of chaos' locker room the other day

C-Ury

mcmanus cuts off clarrissa before she can finish

JM- thats right Urine said it. If he wants to call me a rookie then fine. i know he is more experienced than me but like mr eagle keeps reminding everyone i have won the british cruiserweight title in my short carreer,and this sunday i will be back in posesion of a belt i never lost

At this time the blonde who was driving the car comes up behind Mcmanus and wraps her arm round his waist.

C- and who is this

JM- This is my girlfriend Jenny. We have been dating since high school

C- ahh lovely

JM- Well without further ado its time to let jenny meet the new boss. carry on

Mcmanus and Jenny walk off down the car park hand in hand and into corridor entrance

MW-thats right folks you heard that right on sunday Mcmanus will fight for the chance to regain the british cruiserweight title on a show produced by our friends UKCW. we will show you highlights from that match when we get them

ncfc_Tooze
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 11 Jun 2011, 9:21 am

Scorpion stares at Uryu

S: That whole JJ thing was a Conspiracy ! against the breakout star of 6WF , ME!

S: Uryu your pathetic !! you where destroyed once do you need to be destroyed again? !

S: Do You want to be sent back to your retirement home with a concussion?

S: You Need to realise that the time for you veterans are over ! THIS IS THE ERA OF POISON!

S: I AM THE NEW NEW WORLD SUPERPOWER URYU ! what are you?

U: ......

S: Thats Right Nothing !

Uryu stares at Scorpion

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 11 Jun 2011, 3:55 pm

*Uryu sighs*

Uryu: You sure like to shout a lot don't you? I am back because I am 100% and what am I? I am a nice guy, I am a man on a mission and if you intend to try and stop me completing it then I suggest you do it right the first time. Many guys have said they will take me out and the only one who has succeeded had to go to EXTREME measures to do it. I intend to repay the favor to him.

Uryu: Oh and don't let Cassius hear your catcphrase as he might punish you for it. Now if you want to test your skills and not your mouth then I suggest you go find a friend to play with as JJ Johnson is out of your league and you will not beat him, I don't think even I could beat him. Now, go and find somebody...hmm...somebody like Bill Turnbull ( BBC Breakfast Presenter) and see if he will beat you up.

*Uryu smiles as Scorpion is seething with rage*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sat 11 Jun 2011, 4:31 pm

The camera cuts backstage and the picture is coming from inside the Church. It’s poorly lit and the camera is slowly floating throughout the room before stopping at a lonely bench at the back where a figure can be seen sat. There is no movement but there is barely audible whispering coming from the direction of the silhouette.

There is an eerie silence before the figure turns round and slowly walks towards the camera. The hood that was covering his face is lifted and Rapture is stood in front of the camera.

“So, Longinus we get our opportunity to come face to face this Monday at Shutdown. I will admit, not in the circumstances that I wanted but I will have my moment when we stand across the ring no longer as friends but the worst enemies. This is how it all was meant to happen, you looking weak and pathetic after bringing shame on the great lord. I know you all too well and I can see you already, hiding behind Perfect Jack and LPL. It’s where you belong, in the shadows behind men greater than you.”

“I will make sure that you do not spoil the moment, the moment when I take to the ring for the first time with my great lord. I will do all in my power to make sure that it is YOU that has their shoulders on the mat when the referee counts 1..2..3. I look forward to it.”

Rapture smiles with a hint of menace in his expression before lifting his hood up and walking back into the shadows of the Church.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 11 Jun 2011, 7:15 pm

S: Ury-u whatever your name is ... you will be forced to retire once again by Chaos ! ... even Rasta could take you out !

Uryu sakes his head

S: Cassius cant punish me as im miss jessica's Number 1 client!! I WILL BE WORLD CHAMPION !!

S: The Whole JJ thing was a conspiracy by the GMs as they knew i was a threat to the rookies and there Pros !!

S: If me and JJ where to have a match one on one i would send him in to hell and back !!

Uryu stares at Scorpion and sakes his head

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Sat 11 Jun 2011, 7:42 pm

*Uryu sighs*

Uryu: you are so strange, you brag, brag and brag and while your work ethic in the ring is good your trash talking needs work. I thought you were good, but man you are a record, see you around when Celebrity Wrestling calls for you.

*Uryu walks away, curious about something*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Sat 11 Jun 2011, 9:04 pm

as Uryu walks away Scorpion sneaks up behind him and hits him in the back of the head knocking him down

Uryu crumples to the ground as Scorpion starts stomping on uryu

Scorpion Stops and goes to pick up a steel chair

scorpion walks back towards uryu chair in hand

Uryu is slowly climbing back to his feet as scorpion rises the Chair above his head and looks at him with evil intent

"BANG"

Uryu is hit over the back 3 times by the steel chair in till he slumps to the floor unconscious

scorpion Spits in to Uryu's face

Scorpion grabs uryu and holds his face and shouts at him " I AM THE NEW NEW WORLD SUPERPOWER!! AND YOU JUST GOT STUNG" !!

scorpion walks off into the distance as uryu slumps back to the floor

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Sat 11 Jun 2011, 10:11 pm

Dexter leaves the Birmingham Bowl for the last time.

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 12 Jun 2011, 1:10 am

Mike Wire and RJ are sat at the announcers desk during Shutdown

RJ: Next we've got the second part of our exclusive look into the mind of our Hardcore Champion, we once again enter the psychiatrists office as Blue Dragon goes for his second session with Dr Davies

The image switches to one of Blue Dragon sitting on a couch, almost taking up all three seats himself looking down into his glass of Coke as Dr Davies talks to him from behind his desk

DD: So Mr.. erm... Dragon, today Id like to hear about your relationships with your mother and your father....

BD: My what? From what I told you last week, how close do you think I was with my mother?

DD: Mr Dragon please, calm yourself down, this is important, a lot of anger buried deep inside your mind is often associated with an unsteady relationship with a loved one, most of the time a parent. Please elaborate

Takes a swig of his drink and looks up at the Dr

BD: I'm sorry doc. My Mother was an angel, she treated me with nothing but love and respect, she raised me almost single handedly while my Dad was out with his friends, doing god knows what... and only coming home to eat and sleep most nights.

DD: So your Mother was, so to speak, blameless in your eyes

BD: No I'd say quite the opposite doc, let me paint a picture for you and see what you make of it...
I came home from school one day with a cut and bruised eye, my mum immediately started fussing over me and did her best to cover it with make up before my dad got home and seen it, at the time I didn't know why..... the manage to keep it form him for a good week, never asking me how I got it, only assuming that it was some sort of accident or that I'd been picked on by another child.

He takes another swig of his drink

BD: As I say, my father thought nothing of it until one day, about five days after the initial incident. My dad got in earlier than usual one night, battered and cut he stumbled in through the front door and collapsed onto the couch, me and mu went running in to see what the problem was and while he was slipping in and out of conciseness he spotted it, my black eye. We spent the next day trying to convince him that he'd imagined it, it felt like a game to me, to my mu it seemed a whole lot more serious, eventually he got fed up and grabbed my, rubbing the make up from my eye he saw the bruising and erupted. He started shouting about how no son of 'The Blue Dragon' could have been injured and took his belt off trying to beat me with it. It was at this point that my Mum stepped between us as I ran upstairs and hid in my room. What I heard next made me both Afraid For my mum and also proud to be her son. At the top of her voice the shouted my father down and with nothing but confidence in her voice she said to him 'The Great Blue Dragon was a tradition of your family, and it stood for more than you know,. Not some title to be used in your underground fighting, but a title of honour to be earned and not taken'.

Dr Davies looks up into Blue Dragons eyes as they are filled with tears that the would never let fall

DD: What happened??

BD: I don't know, my dad was gone the next morning, and I never saw him again. The only sign of what happened was when I caught my mum a few days later putting make up n her eye like she'd done for me

DD: It seems to me, Mr Dragon that she'd done what any mother should have doe it that situation....

BD: Your wrong doc, she never done the most important thing... My dad would have been proud if only they asked how it had happened.......

The scene changes to a school playground and a small child is being kicked on the floor by another boy, He's happy as he does so and shouts at him, laughing in his face before lifting his limp body up and throwing it over a small wall, a teacher runs over and the bigger boy takes off, running away from the school he falls smacking his face on the floor, a small rock hitting him in the eye and busting it open the teacher catches him gabbing him by the arm the kid punches him in the face and then knees him in the stomach picking up the rock and whacking him on the back of the head knocking him to floor, unconscious. He stands over the knocked out adult before leaning down and whispering into his ear

'There's nothing you can do, I'm the next Legendary Blue Dragon...'
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Uryu Ishida Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:33 am

*Yarmouth Blade is wandering backstage when he spots Scorpion holding a chair grinning. Yarmouth looks at him confused but continues to walk past him, spotting Uryu laying in a heap and running over*

YB: Uryu! you ok?

*Uryu slowly stands up and smiles, holding the back of his head and wiping the spit off his face*

Uryu: Yeah i'm ok, takes more than Scorpion jumping me to keep me down

*Uryu smiles as Yarmouth checks out the back of Uryus head before slapping it hard, causing Uryu to turn around and stand defensively *

YB: I told you not to provoke him! We have a match to prepare for and here you are getting beaten up, whats the matter with you?!

Uryu: I just wanted to see if he had any flaws, his temper is one of them and besides its only a bump to the head nothing to worry about. I know what to expect from the barnyard duo anyway so don't worry about it, lets back each up tonight and win.

*Uryu smiles and offers Yarmouth a handshake which he accepts*

Uryu Ishida

Back to top Go down

Post by Marsh Mon 13 Jun 2011, 3:56 pm

Marshall Murdoch is sat backstage with Take That, he is wearing a t-shirt with 'Sitcom - Its the Future' on it and is taping up his wrists, KB is written on one and DM on the other.

Gary Barlow: I cant believe he's gone, its all my fault I mean if I hadn't taken that X-Factor gig I could of talked to him, convinced him to stay

Mark Owen: No its all of us Gary, we should have had got him that backstage pass he asked for, I cant believe we gave them to that Jamacian lad in the hospital instead

MM: No I think we all know whose fault is really is lads

Jason Orange: Simon Cowell?

MM: No, although everything does seem to be his fault at the moment

Howard: Ryan Giggs

MM: Was it Dex that gave him away on Twitter?

H (Pausing to ponder this): No

MM: Exactly we all know who is to blame (looks at Robbie) Just had to come back didn't you, couldnt leave well alone could you? I mean 'Let me Entertain you?', this is a team effort Robbie nobody wants to hear your preening garbage

(All of Take That stare at Robbie, who shrugs and gives a 'cheeky chappie' smile. Mark walks over and slaps him whilst Gary spits on him)

MM: You deserve that Robbie, I mean Rudebox what the hell was that about?

MM: But it does raise a large question lads, things are changing around here

Cassius - gone
Abe - gone
Solomon - gone
Max - gone
Snake Eyes - gone
Enforcer - gone
Trevor Swann - gone
Yarmouth Blade - gone
Clarke James - gone
Dex - gone

That means one thing, and I think we can all guess what that is lads

Marshall Murdoch...
Nailed on for best newcomer at the Trashies

(Marshall stands up pretending to hold a trophy aloft whilst Take That (minus Robbie) break into a rendition of 'Never Forget')

Marsh

Back to top Go down

Post by jeromedubois Mon 13 Jun 2011, 4:51 pm

Dubois is see sitting on a chair as the seen is set in Dubois office. To the right of Dubois is a cabinet with all of his accomplishments and a trophy is prop up on his office.

JD: Bonsoir mes amis! Hahaha Oui! Oui! Oui! We are live in my maison in Paris france....Well when i say maison I mean Villa, hahaha, after all mes amis I am ze longest reigning internet champion in ze history of ze 6WF, I am a 2 time freeweight champion, I am a former 6CW World Champion, and former 6CW Tag Team Champion, and I am of course the son of Le Baron himself Gerard Dubois which means, ell I didn't even need to get a job because I could of lived off my fathers my fortune but I decided to put my faders money to good use. Dat is as clear as day as i stare at zis trophy which is my latest accomplishment. I mean was dere really any doubt dat Edan Ekram would not win 6NG? Hein?! Really?

I Mean I am ze Phenomene Francais, and have ze largest wealth dan any man in zis company. I could get Edan whatever he wished and more! I made sure dat he had ze top coaches teaching him everything single bit of information he may need to become a to star in zis business. And you know what while he proved glimpses of being a top star he is still far from being ze complete product and he still has a ell of a lot he can learn from me! But until den mes amis zis little trophy here is just another of my accolades which shall be going into my cabinet of accomplishments!

The crowd begin to cheer as Dubois puts the trophy into his cabinet.

JD: With that little celebration speech out of ze way, what better way for me to get ready for my tag team gold opportunity dan teaming up with Perfect Jack. While Jack may be Perfect he isn't a Phenomene! But with ze Perfect Phenomene connection, him and I will dominate our opponent and show dem dat zey aren't even in ze same league as us! I mean when I look at our opponents, I don't even see how dey can beat me let alone when I am teaming with Jack. Now some people will look at Saint and say hey he has beaten you before.....But you are only as good as based on your last performance....ANd you know who won dat mes amis? Hein? Moi! Biensur!!! Saint iz no dreat! I have beaten him before and I will again! While Lex......he is noding more dan a has been superstar who has had his brief spell at ze top of ze ladder.....But now it is out with ze old and in with ze New! Because Jerome Dubois is a future 6WF Hall of Famer, a future 6WF Legend! And My legacy in zis company will be cemented zis week as i tear into my opponents! Car je suis JJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DUBOIS!

Dubois stares into the camera intensily as a smile begins to emerge on his face.

We go to commercials.

jeromedubois

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Mon 13 Jun 2011, 7:38 pm

*Mike Hill is stood backstage where he is greeted by Clarissa...

Clarissa:Could we have a quick word Mike?

Mike Hill:Sure thing Clarissa,fire away.

Clarissa:Very polite Hilly,I'm very impressed!Anyway,you got some revenge over La Pulga Loco last week on Lockdown,how did that feel?

Mike Hill:Fantastic Clarissa,one of the best moments of my career.And best of all,it proved what I told La Pulga all along.McGraw has no influence over this company,that was an empty threat he made,he doesn't have the authority to fire me!

La Pulga has made the wrong choice,he's continued to listen to McGraw's false promises.Remember what he told us La Pulga,he told us we'd all be world champions.Have we? No,because he's just been using us to get one over on the likes of Cassius or Hero.I saw the error of my ways and left,but you were too weak to make a decision and now you're going to have to keep hearing McGraw give you these false promises knowing you can't do anything about them where as I,alongside James Hamilton, will climb the ranks to the top where we belong!

Clarissa:And now, just a word on your opponent tonight Dexter Morgan.

Mike Hill: Well Dexter is a promising talent of that there is no doubt, and he is carrying a very prestigious title around, the freeweight title,which in fact I have won. But sometimes Dexter loses focus in matches,and that is something I will take advantage of.

Back here,he seems to like having a laugh and a joke.But when push comes to shove,that doesn't matter.In the middle of the ring,what counts is knowledge and ability,which I posses in an abdundance.I know Dex's every move,every counter.Does he know mine? I doubt it.Every time he thinks he knows,I change the move.Cos I AM THAT GOD DAMN GOOD!

*Crowd Pop

Mike Hill:Thanks Clarissa.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down