The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shutdown 4/4/2011 card

+3
Legend
Bull
Marky
7 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

Shutdown 4/4/2011 card Empty Shutdown 4/4/2011 card

Post by Marky Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:37 pm

Match 1
Winner faces Dexter for Fresher's Ball
Yarmouth Blade vs. Edan Ekram vs. General Sanchez vs. Dr. Shoe vs. James Eagle

Match 2
Jerome Dubois/Trevor Swann vs. Chaos/Snake Eyes

Match 3
Cassius vs. Dexter Morgan

Match 4
Angelo Anneire w/Castiguer vs. Marshall Murdoch w/Clarke James

Match 5
Lex Hart vs. Perfect Jack

Match 6
Blue Dragon vs. Mr. Crowley W/Crime Lord at ringside.

Main Event
Solomon Riddick/Hero/Lex Hart vs. Saint/Enforcer/Max Adamson

Marky

Back to top Go down

Shutdown 4/4/2011 card Empty Re: Shutdown 4/4/2011 card

Post by Guest Thu 31 Mar 2011, 11:40 pm

The lights in the arena darken with a single spotlight planted firmly at the top of the entrance ramp.

The crowd goes quiet, but with a buzz of excitment waiting to see who appears. But the spotlight moves, it makes its way to the ring. A single light in the ring in a darkened arena apart from the flashes in the crowd from their cameras.

They sense something is happening. The announcers are silent. What is all this for?

But the spot light moves again, this time making its way back up the ramp to the giant titantron. Then the music starts to play, silently at first, but increasing in volume. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ04WbgI9rg&feature=relmfu

As the song plays, the titantron bursts into life showing a man walking down a darkend lifeless street. He stops walking and looks at himself in a reflection in a rain puddle on the floor.

Something has got his attention. A broken beer bottle lays on the floor next to the puddle. He picks up the broken bottle and throws it against the wall in a fit of rage.

He starts to laugh and continues walking.

But now someone else is walking towards him. A hooded man with his face covered in the darkness. They both stop walking at look at eachother.

The first man again starts laughing, the same laugh from when he threw the broken bottle. He continues to walk passed the other man. But after a few feet turns his head and looks back.

An evil grin crosses his face. And with a flex of his muscles he continues on his walk.

The music starts to die down and the lights come back on in the arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bull Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:42 am

{ lighting starts dark but gets lighter }

when the scorpion in the desert crawling around screen

" the fans are silent ''

blacks out to a chopper ( bike ) with a man on it riding goes to the back of his coat and the words AGE OF THE SCORPION IS WRITTEN

''fans silent start chanting we want more "

and then the camera goes to his gloves with the words insert on his left knuckles and venom on his right knuckles then there is a black out sand is blown on to the top and a group of scorpions gang round in to a freeze frame to spell THE SCORPION

screen starts to fade out then a scorpion stings the camera

''Crowd start chanting unsure on how to react to the promo ''

then the words ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THEN WORDS APPEARS IN FIRE

''CROWD IN SHOCK DON'T KNOW HOW TO REACT ''

Bull

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 8:34 am

RJ: Today marks the return of a man who raised hell during his huge three week career in 6WF.

MW: What's with the sarcasm RJ? 

RJ: Shut up Michael. Anyway, this man is back and he's ready to... RAISE HELL!

Hell Raiser dances down the corridor in the style of fat boy slim during the Weapon of Choice music video, but has 'Sex Machine' playing out of his ghetto blaster. He heads towards the ring in preparation for his dark match against Rasta this Shutdown.

All of a sudden, James Eagle jumps out from behind a dressing room door. He hits a quick combination of punches which stuns Hell Raiser for a few seconds. Eagle taunts before pretending to start walking away. Out of nowhere he begins a reverse handspring, but Hell Raiser regains composure and swings his music player at a moving Eagle. Eagle connects with the blaster, but follows through - kicking it clean into the face of Hell Raiser. Rasta comes along, attempting to join in on the beatdown, but Eagle hits him with a quick Golden Eagle, Rasta's face hitting the concrete hard causing his nose to erupt.

Eagle focusses his attention back to Hell Raiser. He kicks the ghetto blaster a few feet away from the area, damaging his right ankle in the process. The golden one climbs up a ladder followed by digit off to connect with a corkscrew body splash. He lifts Hell Raiser to his feet, drags him to the music player and perfectly executes The Soar. Hell Raiser's back lands square onto his ghetto blaster, seemingly snapping him in to two.

Eagle walks off proudly. He shouts back to Rasta and Hell Raiser "that's my ring" as they lie unconscious, in pieces on the exposed concrete floor. 

RJ: It doesn't look like this dark match is ever going to take place now. He could have just ended both of their careers.

Eagle walks with a slight limp, after injuring that right ankle. Sex machine continues to play, but it's muffled by Hell Raiser's back covering the speakers.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 9:27 am

The scene changes to the ring and it is covered in red carpet, with a big banner stating “Dexter Morgan: Mr Fresher’s Ball” hanging from the roof. “Dexter” by Rolfe Kent hits and Dexter appears from behind the curtain to huge cheers from the crowd. He is dressed in an expensive looking suit carrying his orange briefcase. He swaggers down the ramp slapping fans hands and signing autographs on the way, approaches the announce table and grabs a mic. He takes a good long stare at Michael Wire who looks uncomfortable then gets into the ring.

RJ: “Ooh you’re so scared Michael!”

MW: “No I’m not RJ, who would be scared of this chump?”

D: “So last night we all found out that I will be putting my Fresher’s Ball contract on the line at Let It Rock! Now, you all may think I’m not too happy about this but let me tell you, I’m absolutely thrilled. You see, I don’t just get to cash in any time I want and become a new champion, I now get to have the honour of saying I not only won Fresher’s Ball but became the first man in 6WF history to successfully defend it! I have always promised you, the beautiful fans, that I will be the best there ever was in this business and this is the first step to greatness. I have great ambitions for 2011 and mark my words I will be a world champion before the end of this year!”

*Crowd pop*

D: “So let’s look at my potential PPV opponents. I’m going to skip over Yarmouth Blade and Edan Ekram because I honestly haven’t even heard of the guys. We then have the possibility of Dr Shoe. I know this is a match he so desperately wants but he’s gone quiet over the last few weeks. I think he’s starting to get big fight nerves and he realises he will truly get hurt! Then we have Mr “high flying ATM” James Eagle. Now granted, Eagle won our match last night and was impressive. But then again it was against the weakest superstar to ever grace this company, Mark Palmer and I was blindsided. So again, I don’t see him as much as a threat and would gladly take him on one on one at Let It Rock! Finally, we have General Sanchez. A man that I personally have a lot of respect for. Out of the group of guys fighting for a place he is definitely the most deserving, we all saw what happened on Monday at Shutdown, he held his own against the biggest superstar in the business. And I know every single one of you fans want to see us face off one on one because we would put on a fantastic fight! If I could hand pick any rookie to face me it would be him”

*Crowd start a “Hoorah” chant*

D: “Let’s not forget I have a massive hurdle to overcome this Monday, an absolute dream match. I take on the super power himself, Cassius Zhi one on one at Shutdown!”

Crowd: “Cassius gonna kill ya!”

D: “This is a match I have wanted ever since I joined 6WF, and I promise you Cassius, you’re in for a fight. I saw how close Sanchez was to pinning you 1, 2, 3 and you’re going to get an even bigger challenge from Mr Fresher’s Ball, Dexter Morgan! I know I have to beat the best of the best in this business to get where you are today and if that means jumping in at the deep end this Monday I’m more than ready!”
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:48 pm

Cassius is walking down the corridor slowly, seemingly in deep thought, stirring a cup of green tea as he ambles. As he passes Miss Jessica’s locker room she opens the door and seductively leans against the frame in a low cut top and short skirt. Cassius turns to look at her, taking a sip of his tea and she starts to twirl her hair.

Miss Jessica : Hey Cassy... I was hoping to catch you.

Cassius : Go on.

He takes another sip, looking unenthused.

Miss Jessica : Well... Lex is not around, so I was just wondering if you want to like, come in and get yourself thoroughly prepared for Dexter and Jack. You know... go over some notes...

She places her hand on his chest

Miss Jessica : ... and some nice little relaxation techniques I’ve been learning just for my number one client.

Cassius takes a big gulp of tea, then takes her hands and drops them away from him.

Cassius : No thanks.

Miss Jessica looks taken aback by the response, and starts to scowl.

Miss Jessica : What do you mean “No thanks” freakazoid?

Cassius casually puts his tea to one side, then leans over her, fencing her up against the door with his arms. She looks up at him, not intimidated, and licks her lips excitedly.

Cassius : You’ve known me long enough to know Jessica. that I have no time for dancing around the truth. So it would be a betrayal to myself if I told you that I don’t want you to be my manager... because I do. I really do!

Miss Jessica scrunches up her nose

Miss Jessica : Well... OBVIOUSLY!

Cassius : Together we have made the most fearsome of teams this past 6 months. Taking what we want, when we want – and becoming the most dominant of champions in the process. NO-ONE wants to get involved with Team Cassica...

Cassius shudders as he uses the vulgar expression which humours Jessica

Cassius : ...it’s only since we’ve become distant that people like General Sanchez and Clarke James have crawled out of the wordwork.

Cassius looks down to the TAW Title belt on his shoulder then back to Jessica

Cassius : You are the ONLY person in this company capable of augmenting the new world super-power. And that is what you have achieved during our little agreement.

Miss Jessica looks proud of herself, once again twirling her hair, but Cassius pushes his face towards hers menacingly.

Cassius : But I’m not going to be some overlooked party in whatever big picture you’re creating Jessica. I don’t know whether you prefer the company of Lex Hart, or you give him more attention because you know that I’m good enough to defend my World Heavyweight Title without your guidance, whereas he....

Cassius backs away and grabs his tea, taking a sip then pointing at her

Cassius : ...you know. I wish I was in that Time Attack match, because even after defeating Perfect Jack on the same night, I’d still be too good for Lex Hart over 60 minutes. And I would reveal, in that one hour, what seems to be taking you a lifetime to understand Jess.

That I am the greater World Champion in this company.

That I am the greatest competitor ever to step foot into the 6WF.

And that you knew it all along, that that’s why you signed me first, and that you are being a stupid little girl by risking all of that.

Miss Jessica looks at him annoyed and Cassius grunts a dismissive laugh

Cassius : You could be the centre of the world with me Jessica. This whole company could revolve around you... we have that power!

But you’re too vain to look beyond being merely the centre of attention.

Cassius finishes his tea and drops the cup, then starts to walk away

Miss Jessica : Well... Just.... Screw you Zhi. I made you! You’re champion because of me!

What’s the matter? You scared that you don’t quite measure up to Lex?

Cassius continues to walk and Jessica gets visibly more irritated, her voice louder and shriller.

Miss Jessica : YOU WON’T BEAT JACK WITHOUT MY HELP! YOU WON’T EVEN BEAT DEXTER!

Cassius turns around and looks back up the corridor at Jessica.

Cassius : Their just notes Jessica... Words that can easily be replaced.

At that moment, Zheng Zhi walks around the corner with two brown files of notes. His brother embraces him and Zheng passes him the files. they both make to go into Cassius’ locker room but Cassius sees Dexter in the ring on a monitor. A faint, sinister smile is evident on his face and he nods for Zheng to go into the locker room as he makes his way towards the ring. The camera pans back to Miss Jessica who growls and stamps her feet, looking red in the face.

Miss Jessica : Seriously... as if Sooty is going to be able to provide what I can provide.

I’ll show you!

She squeals then slams her door.

RJ : I hate to admit it, but Jessica’s right, she does have a talent that I doubt Cassius’ brother Zheng will be able to imitate.

MW : Is he a total idiot? Who would treat a woman as gorgeous, and as intelligent as Miss Jessica like that?

RJ : Well I wouldn’t let Cassius hear you call him an idiot – especially as he is on his way out here... but it does seem that the jealousy has finally snapped something within the new world super-power!

MW : And that jealousy may just be about to unleash itself against this ridiculous lunchbox carrying buffoon in the ring after this commercial break! Oh this is going to be good!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:49 pm

The fans eagerly await the arrival of Cassius Zhi thought they continue to chant Dexter’s name.

“WHAT A BEAST – WHAT A MAN”

Take That’s “Underground Machine” blasts out of the arena sound system and Cassius Zhi storms out onto the stage to the unfamiliar music, with his TAW World Heavyweight Title draped over his shoulder. He slowly and methodically makes his way to the ring, passing any attempts to touch him by fans who are laughing at his change of music. He reaches the ring and looks up at Dexter with a piercing stare. Cassius reaches up and climbs into the ring then walks straight past Dexter and climbs the turnbuckle, thrusting his TAW Title into the air. The fans cheer as Cassius looks back over his shoulder, staring at Dexter. After about a minute of staring at him he jumps down and snatches the mic.

Cassius : I’m glad we’ve been able to make a dream come true for you Dexter. Because that’s what all this is about isn’t it?

Cassius points around the arena

Cassius : Making dreams reality. 6WF is a place where that can happen. Where any worthless fool from any street in the world can walk in, and earn themselves a shot at celestial glory. First General Sanchez and now you... Dexter Morgan, get to go one on one with the TAW World Heavyweight Champion. It’s a great advertisement for 6WF, it really is.

But unfortunately for you Dexter, this week I’m determined to put out a little advertisement of my own. A little promotional activity to show Perfect Jack what I’m capable of. And due to being in the wrong place, at the wrong time, it seems that you Dexter, have become my sample product.

Cassius stares at Dexter with malice

Cassius : Sanchez was never close to beating me... and neither will you be. This may be a dream come true for you Dexter... once in a lifetime stuff, but for me this is simply routine.

Cassius takes a step closer to Dexter, trying to intimidate him by snarling in his face

Cassius : And just like hundreds of dream chasers before you, that dream is going to be brought crashing down to reality. That dream is going to hit the mat hard like a sack of rocks... because you’re jumping in the deep end alright Dexter... but you’re going to find it’s even worse than you can ever imagine.

Because you’re going to feel like you dived off the high board... head first into that deep end Dexter, only to find that there’s not even any water to break your fall.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

We are live in a shopping center where a crowd has gathered and a podium has been set up with “Let it Rock” PPV written on the front and a 6WF sheet has been hung up in the background

RJ: Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you very much for gathering here today, I am of course RJ, and let me please welcome to you the man you have all been waiting for, The Phenomene Francais himself Jerome Dubois

“C’est le bien qui fait mal” plays as Dubois swaggers out with a Jean Paul Gautier custom made suit with “Still a Phenomene” written on the back in white as Dubois makes his way over to the podium where he is greeted by a big ovation from the crowd. Dubois begins to tap the microphone

JD: Bah politicians use dings like zese....Dubois uses real microphones!

Dubois takes out a Blue Blanc Rouge Mic from his pocket and turns it on.

JD: Ahhhhh Dat is better.....BONSOIR MES.....

Dubois point the mic to the crowd

Crowd: Amis!

JD: Hahahaha Biensur.......My Friends first of let me say what a pleasure it is to be right here in ze Birmingham shopping mall, and thank you very much for joining me. Let me first start off by saying “Can you feel it?”. Hein? Can you feel it mes amis? Can you feel ze electricity in ze air! Can you feel ze change in ze winds! No your not going crazy because each and every one of zese people here can feel it! Live, yes i said live next sunday it is Let It Rock PPV!

The crowd begins to cheer.

JD: Yeah! Dat right! Ze night where Dubois will do what he does best and dat is outsmart my opponent and bring a little bit of culture to ze ring and become once again a Champion! And make no mistake about it once i become ze Freeweight Champion i will do exactly ze same ding i did with ze internet division and dat mes amis is raise ze standard! I will raise standard like i always do! I will break records! and leave a mark on dat division which will allow to get one step closer to becoming 6......W......F Champion! And will only be den one ze dust has settled down and ze smoked has cleared dat Dubois will have truly saved ze 6WF from people like Hero, Cassius, and Saint! Because you see it is time for zese dinosaurs to hit ze road! i have beaten dem all! All of dem in my first term in ze 6WF! Hell in just 3 months i had become 6WF Internet Champion, I had wooped Saint’s derriere! I had been to hell and back with Cassius and Crime Lord! But ze common denominator was ze same and dat was me Standing having my arm raised in ze air by referee as ze crowd chanting my name out loud!

Crowd: Dubois! x10

JD: And you know what mes amis? Trevor Swann and Chaos are going to figure dat out come Monday Night! Because you see mes amis once again Dubois is in a highly combustable match! Because zis Monday Night it is Trevor Swann and Jerome Dubois vs Chaos and Snake Eyes! And make no mistake about it whatever you do don’t turn you TV’s off because just when you least expect Dubois is going to “Go” and lay ze biggest beating of all time Chaos and Swann aaaaallllllll across ze arena! (Crowd begins to cheer) I mean we are dealing with 2 very special individuals ere. We are dealing with one guy who is name after a Bird, and another guy who has had so many smacks to ze head he has forgotten his name and who he is!

Crowd: <Laugh>

JD: But don’t worry mes amis, just like i am here to save ze 6WF I am also here to do some humanitarian work so i will help zese less fortunate individuals! You see Dubois understands Chaos, he does! And Dubois understand that Chaos might of lost his way a little bit because of all ze stress of going on ze road and not seeing his loved one’s etc... Dat is way Dubois wants to help Chaos! He does! And as i am in a generous mood i have bought a special coupon for him! It is a one on one deep tissue body massage with a special friend of Dubois’s! You might know him his name is Percy Percival!!!!

Crowd: <Laugh>

JD: No but with joking aside Dubois hopes dat Chaos is watching because you see I will deal with Swann at Let it Rock, but Chaos I want you to look at me dead in ze eye right now. Because you see when you are standing at ze opposite side of ring come monday and you stare at me with dose little beady eyes of yours, you will see dat you are dealing with a different athlete. You call yourself ze greatest Cruiseweight Champion in ze world hein? Well let Dubois make one ding perfectly clear. Ze last man who stood in my face and said dat ended never appearing on a 6WF program again and his name was Sky Dynamite! Not only dat mon amis i took his 6WF Internet Championship and went on for a 6 month reign! What have you done? Hein? You see ze difference between you and me is dat you are pathetic wrestler who needs to give himself a nickname, while I....I mon ami i have all ze facts to back it up! So count yourself fortunate.....actually no count yourself one lucky S.O.B dat it is not me you are facing at Let It Rock because if you were, I guarantee dat zat little title dat you have will be around me! Because I am Jerome Dubois! Le Phenomene Francais! Ze French Crusader! Ze Essence of Excelence! Ze Longest Reigning Internet Champion in 6WF history! And Next 6WF Freeweight Champion!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dexter looks up at Cassius Zhi. He takes the mic back from him with force and speaks.

D: "Well that thing I was always taught about manners obviously doesn't apply for you does it now Zhi? I come out here and appreciate your stature and accomplishments and you throw it back in my face. The thing is Zhi; you're at your weakest point at this current moment in time. You have a world title match in just over a week against Perfect Jack and he's definitely getting under your skin. And we all saw your little tiff backstage with Miss Jessica. You have way too many distractions to deal with being at the top, always looking over your shoulder. Whereas I have absolutely nothing to lose going into this match on Monday and that is why I am going to pull off the ultimate upset. I’m ready for this match Zhi and I have absolutely no distractions whatsoever, so don’t be surprised when the referee raises my hand in victory this coming Monday!”

Dexter gets right in Cassius’s face, staring eye to eye, both men not even flinching.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Cassius continues to stare, viciously now.

Cassius : Manners? MANNERS?

Manners Dexter, is you knowing your place in the grand scheme of things, and realising that you’ve got some damn front coming out here and talking about me.

What do you want Dexter? So what – you highlight my stature and accomplishments? Am I supposed to be proud? Someone please call the newspapers, condemned man states the obvious!!! It’s either acknowledge that stature and those achievements or be a liar Dexter? And what do you expect in return?

Should I be the liar Dexter? Should I come out here and hail your impact on 6WF? Should I come out here and acknowledge your in-ring prowess?

Cassius laughs to himself

Cassius : There’s two reasons why I’ve made up with my brother, and asked him for his notes on you Dexter.

Cassius holds up a finger

Cassius : Number One – as you mentioned previously, Take That are fully trained in the martial arts of the Shaolin Monks of Tibet. But tell me something I don’t know. Because I’m FROM Tibet – and I remember well. In fact me and Zheng defeated Owen and Orange for Diablo’s training camp tag team titles, and I want to know how much my brother recalls of their talents, should they choose to involve themselves.

Cassius holds up two fingers and laughs arrogantly

Cassius : And number two – I’ve asked Zheng for his thoughts on you because your matches are done long before I even arrive at the arena to prepare for mine.

Fans : OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!

Cassius : He’s around to watch you perform, whereas I can’t acknowledge your in-ring skills... because I’ve hardly ever seen them!

I’m that far ahead of you Dexter

And I’m that far ahead of you, that even at my weakest point, I far surpass your strongest.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:50 pm

clarissa: So Mark Palmer, How do you feel about not being on a card for two weeks running?

MP: Well tbh i am quite annoyed, being the best up and coming star there is and to be left of 2 shows, then you give two nobodys a chance at the fresher's ball wheres my chance!

C: what about dexter morgan?

MP: Dexter who? To be honest i am going to keeping messing things up until the GM takes notice
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dexter Morgan stands there taking in what Cassius have said, the crowd now really riled up. Half are chanting "Cassius gonna kill ya" and the other half are chanting "Dexter, Dexter, Dexter!". He responds:

D: "You beat Take That in a tag team match, I'm impressed! Owen and Orange are two of the toughest guys I know! Onto a more serious note, you sent someone to scout me? I'm flattered. If you're so damn confident you're going to beat me why would you have someone watching my in ring performances? That's what I'm looking for Cassius, that tiny bit of doubt in your mind because I can take that and manipulate it to make it work for me! You sending your brother to watch me proves to me that you are the slightest bit worried about Monday and that you are beatable. As for acknowledging me, I don’t expect you to. You’re at the highest point in 6WF and we’re mere mortals, I get that. But you, the self proclaimed “new world super-power” know that some day, someone is going to beat you and knock you down a few pegs. And you’re looking right at him Zhi.”

Crowd: “Dexter, Dexter, Dexter!”

D: “I’m not cocky Zhi, I’m confident. And when someone tells me I’m the best (motions to the crowd) it’s a compliment!”
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

James Eagle comes out to nothing more than the voices of Morgan and Cassius, but the sudden crowd pop signifies his entrance. He chucks a few banknotes into the crowd, while holding one of his signature golden microphones. Eagle runs down the ramp and stops just before the ring. He looks up to the two men in the ring, before turning his attention solely to Dexter Morgan.

JE: So Dex I guess my charm and immense wealth didn't tempt you into inviting me to your contract match scheduled for the next pay per view. Well that doesn't matter to me anymore one bit, as you lost last night. Before you say it, I know... I didn't pin you, but that's not the point. What matters is that you didn't win and I pinned your former tag team partner, Mark Palmer. A man who you teamed with on numerous occasions and one who should be considered to be your equal. If i can defeat him, I know I can defeat you too. This Monday on Shutdown, when I defeat Sanchez and co. I will be focussing my attention on you, Dexter. Then at Let It Rock I will show the Eagle-ites egg-xactly what they have been missing when I defeat you for that Fresher's ball contract!

JE: Speaking of missing, where is that other bloke who you reckon deserves a shot at your Fresher's Ball Contract - Dr Boot is it? I guess we can only assume that he has caught the tragic plight of the broken vocal chords, much like his partner, Gonzalez. He won't be getting anywhere near the victory at Shutdown, in fact none of them will, as winning is my job.

Cassius: Do you actually have something worth saying or shall we all just have a nap while you run your mouth?!

JE: Oh, yes, actually I do. I forgot you were there. In fact, that does remind me - I do have an entirely separate matter to address...

JE: Over the past few weeks I have been making negotiations with people in the local area. Dexter, think back to that day when I saw you with Clarissa outside your car. She jumped out from behind you and slapped me hard on the right cheek. Remember that? Well, that was the same day that my car was stolen - and you are the only person I can be absolutely sure didn't take it. I may have overcome the effects of the burglary, but it still sticks in my mind. The money side of things certainly isn't a problem, but the fact that someone would dare to steal from me is. I am disgusted that after less than a month in this business someone would hate me so much as to drive off in my golden Bentley. That's got me thinking... if no one held a grudge on me then there must have been someone who either needed the money or simply wanted to agitate me.

JE: After searching around and using my initiative I have finally reached a conclusion. I know who it was. It was a man who I trusted, a man who's rank would suggest he had integrity. But he fooled us - I guess we were all wrong. This man is someone who it seems you are becoming rather too friendly with too, Dexter. You said you respect him?! THAT MAN is stood backstage, just watching the action unfold. My former tag team partner - General Sanchez. Isn't that right?

Eagle looks down the lens of the camera.

JE: Sanchez, you use the 'General' prefix as a disguise, a shield, a mask. You play up to the crowd and use your military background to hide behind - preventing us from seeing the real you. Isn't that right too?

JE: Dexter, before you go making a friendship with this man, you need to know that he is a vindictive, disloyal person who will use you as a stepping stone to work his way to the top of the federation. You don't have to look far into the past to see this. Just last week in fact, immediately after almost costing me a match in which we saw him present a poor performance against two rookies. Whats so bad about that, i hear you ask (after all, everyone makes mistakes). Well thats not it, the following show we see him go one on one against arguably one of the greatest wrestlers in 6WF history. Now how can that make sense? It's simple! I've said it before and I'll say it again; he used me as a stepping stone. I was used in order for him to find his own niche in the company. A place he found that would result in him looking better than he really is.

JE: It makes total sense. The fans cheer for you Dexter, because you are a pure athlete. The fans cheer for me because I respect them. But why do they cheer for Sanchez...exactly! He is conveying a false image to the 6WF community. He is gaining respect from higher ranked peers, although he does little to deserve it. I have presented all the evidence I have right before you Dex. Just do the right thing! Don't let Sanchez take advantage of you too!

JE: The high-flying risk-taking money-machine knows that the General is little more than a low ranked cadet. Look at what you have before you and it's not hard to spot the lies... for when the eagle soars, the eagle flies. Watch out before you hit the skies.

Eagle laughs before suddenly switching to a much more strict face. He storms into the ring and eyes up both of the men stood there.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:52 pm

Cassius turns to James Eagle and slowly walks up to him.

Cassius : I don’t know who you are, or what you want, but if you don’t stay there and shut up immediately, I’m going to take that obscene wad of cash you carry, and put a stop to the obnoxious greed and gluttony that emanates from your putrid mouth, by ramming it down your throat and making you choke to death.

Cassius violently knock the golden microphone out of Eagle’s hand

Cassius : STAY THERE AND SHUT UP!

Fans : CASSIUS GONNA KILL YA! CASSSIUS GONNA KILL YA!

Cassius turns and puts a patronising hand on Dexter’s shoulder

Cassius : Me worried? About you?

Cassius shakes his head slowly

Cassius : I’m afraid that’s one dream that won’t come true for you Dexter. I merely want to find out the quickest way possible to beat you, so I don’t have to exert any more effort than is absolutely necessary. You see...

Cassius sinisterly strokes up Dexter’s shoulder and up to his face

Cassius : I’m flattered by your comparative virginal affections Dexter... but I’m saving myself for a more experienced guy.... Perfect Jack.

Dexter pushes Cassius creepy hand off him. Cassius grins then walks away, leaning up against the turnbuckle, still eyeballing Dexter

Cassius : Also, I’m worried that being brought down to your level isn’t going to give me enough time to get backstage, conduct some pointless inane interview about how I just delivered an absolute forgone conclusion, have myself a shower, and slip into something a little more comfortable ready to watch the show that will really get my juices flowing for Let it Rock... Perfect Jack and Lex Hart beating the hell out of each other.

Cassius eyes narrow slyly at Dexter then points to the crowd

Cassius : They may flatter your fledgling ego by screaming your name Dexter

But I shan’t.

You’re just foreplay Dex. A warm-up.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

The O2 arena is shown, Take That are performing to a raucous reception, Gary Barlow is blasting out a rendition of ‘Patience’ with the whole crowd singing along, when suddenly the lights go off and the music cuts off.

There is an audible gasp in the crowd, not realizing this isn’t part of the show, suddenly the screens set up around the arena flash up.

‘A message from the Church of Hero’

All that is shown on the screen is a picture of the tag team titles illuminating the arena.

The picture goes off and the lights and music come back on, Take That look at each bemused before carrying on with ‘Greatest Day’.

Suddenly Marshall Murdoch appears from the back of the arena, he looks at the crowd uneasily, with the crowd egging him on for a cameo appearance.

He spins Mark Owen around and takes him out with Marshall Law! The rest of Take That are now aware of what is going on. Robbie, Jason and Howard all charge at him whilst Gary carries on singing, as if nothing is happening.

Robbie is first to charge he lunges for Marshall, who ducks and hits him with Marshall Law! He motions for the rest to come at him, Jason attempts to but is laid out with a big bulldog onto the stage, Howard his next to try but Marshall picks him up, walks over to the edge of the stage and Alabama Slams him into the orchestra!

Marshall now walks over to Gary who stops singing finally, but the backing singers carry on. They stare off and Gary motions the title belt around his waist, Marshall backs off but suddenly locks Gary in the coquina clutch! Marshall brings him to the floor and wraps his legs round his stomach, choking the last breath from him. As this is going on the backing singers continue…

‘Today this could be the greatest day of our lives…’

As Gary passes out, Marshall picks up his microphone and addresses the now silent crowd

MM: ‘Ladies and Gentlemen let us pray!’

The backing singers start a chorus of ‘Pray’ and the crowd sings along

Marshall shakes his head and walks off, giving Mark a hard kick to the stomach as he goes
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dexter stands there laughing maniacally.

D: “You have seriously underestimated me Cassius. To think you can take me out quick enough to have time to chill out afterwards? Your arrogance knows no bounds! I used to look up to you when I first came here. What you don’t understand about me is my past, Cassius. I am a deadly man, a very deadly man. A ticking time bomb if you will. I have taken on serial killers. Many serial killers. Each and every one of them had more grit, determination and menace than you have in your little finger! So don’t come out here trying to patronize me, tarring me with the same brush as the rest of the rookies. I proved when I won this (Dexter holds up the briefcase) that I am the best new guy in the business. (shouting) ME! I AM CASSIUS!”

Crowd: “Dexter! Dexter! Dexter!”
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Chris Patricks pulls up in front of the Arena, he parks his rental and walks towards the entrance and looks at the match card

CP: What the <beep> is this?, I'm not on the card

Chris scratches his head confusingly

CP: Fair enough

Chris walks back to his car, gets in and goes back to the hotel
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:53 pm

Cassius looks semi-impressed by Dexter’s resolute front, but then his face drops serious.

Cassius : What have you proved Dexter?

All you have proved, just like Miss Jessica by shunning me, is that if you don’t use it, you lose it.

You’re an idiot for allowing that lunchbox to be put on the line once more.

And I have nothing to fear.... from an idiot!

Cassius makes to leave the ring, then he walks up behind Dexter and talks hushed in his ear

Cassius : You may have nothing to lose on Shutdown Dexter. But you do at Let it Rock. And at this rate, after Monday night, you’re going to be in no fit state to prevent it.

See you Monday Dex.

Cassius playfully pats Dexter on the cheek, then rolls out of the ring, making his way up the ramp.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:54 pm

Dr ALIBI blares out as Cassius walks up the ramp and Dr Shoe walks out.

He looks at all the wrestlers stood around and lifts the mic.

Dr S: What do you think you are doing Mr Zhi? Why are you talking to Dexter like he will be facing you anytime soon? In fact....

Dr Shoe sprints down the ramp and runs past Zhi, rolling into the ring. He takes out a large marker pen and scribbles onto Dexters briefcase. He puts the lid on, throws the pen to the crowd and rolls out of the ring and heads to the announce table. He picks up another mic.

DrS: As you can see, Zhi, that briefcase has my name written all over it.

Dexter picks up the briefcase which now has "555" written in big letters on it.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Dr Shoe continues, as everyone looks on speechless.

DrS: All of you are dumbfounded at my audacity. Or is just my sheer brilliance that has silenced my critics? Truth be known, none of you need to say a word, because I know.....you know....and all the Shoeaholics know that come the end of this week, I will be the sole challenger for that Freshers ball contract.

Dr Shoe stands on the announce table.

DrS: Now who is going to win this Monday? Shoeaholics?

Dr Shoe holds up the mic.

Crowd: SHOE! SHOE!

DrS: You had better believe it. When I hit that collagen shot, it will be heard around the world. Just like my name.......

Dr Shoe starts to pull some Hogan esque poses as the crowd chant his name. He climbs the barrier and looks at the cheering crowd , before falling backwards and surfing the crowd to the locker room.

RJ: Well that was odd!
MW: Since he has started winning, hes certainly got the crowd behind him
RJ: literaly in this case!
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

James Eagle is lay down in the physio room having his injured right ankle taped up. He looks up to the television screen, watching in disgust as Dr Shoe declares his ambitions to becoming the next Fresher's Ball winner. He then looks to his right where the cameraman looks on as Eagle grimaces in pain.

JE: Shoe, I may be injured right now, but come Monday all will be healed. Did you see what I did to Hell Raiser and Rasta this morning? I hope so, because you need to prepare for our match at Shutdown. You may have beaten me once or twice before, but I have been receiving tips from one of 6WF's greatest. The beatdown earlier was his idea - he sent me out to make a statement... and boy did I do that or what?! I may have ended the careers of both men.

JE: Monday will be no different. You see, Belton brawler and Dutch cheese don't have any chance. They will soon be eliminated. Then, like earlier today I will be in a two on one handicap match in my DISadvantage. If you saw it, you will know that I have absolutely no problem with fighting two at once. Come Monday, I will be the next contender for Dex's contract! 6WF's next generation is getting a facelift, but it certainly ain't from you Doctor.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Legend Fri 01 Apr 2011, 4:57 pm

The camera cuts backstage and General Sanchez is stood beside a television watching what is going on in the wrong with Morgan, Cassius, Eagle and Shoe. He laughs to himself, shaking his head before Clarissa comes into the picture.

C : "Hi General, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

GS : "Sure Clarissa, go right ahead."

C : "As we have just seen, you were watching on at what was going in the ring. Your thoughts?"

GS : "Well Clarissa, I have many a thought of what has just happened. I mean, we have that absolute idiot Dr. Shoe try and claim he will be the one facing Dex at Let It Rock. I couldn't help but laugh, who does he think he is? I am wasting my breath even talking about him.

So I'd like to move on to more pressing issues such as James Eagle. Who is this guy to come out and disrespect me like this? I have served my country for 9 years and earned that title I have in my name. He then has the audacity to claim that I am using it to hide my 'true identity'. That man will never understand the concept of respect. He is a disgrace, and a hypocrite. He goes on about how I am playing to the crowd, trying to buy their cheers. Are you for real James? You are the one that comes out, handing out ridiculous amounts of your counterfeited cash to the fans. Now, correct me if I am wrong Clarissa but does this not show that he is the one buying his fans? James, you were a stepping stone; a very small one at that. Don't flatter yourself with such honours. We were never anything to me and on Monday night - you are getting the beating of your life."

The crowd cheers at the prospect of a fight between the two 6WF superstars.

C : "Very strong words there from you General, it is obvious that you and James have cut all ties."

Sanchez nods and laughs in agreement.

C : "My next question to you is to ask what your thoughts are on Dexter's claim that you are the one he wants to fight at the upcoming PPV?"

GS : "I have a lot of respect for Dexter. There are so many people writing this guy off because he hasn't cashed in it but I think this is a sensible ploy. He is biding his time for the right moment. The only problem is that he may not be carrying that briefcase much longer. I am going to fight for my life at Shutdown and Let It Rock to ensure that I get that case. But don't get me wrong, I am going to give Dexter 100% respect if we face off as he is a fantastic wrestler. I look forward to any match that I am facing him as I know that I am going to get a challenge.

I am going to have to finish her Clarissa as I need to get myself ready for Shutdown but I have one last message - Yarmouth, Ekram, Shoe, and that scumbag Eagle; you all better watch your backs as I am coming for each and every one of you at Shutdown. That shot is mine. See you Monday. HOOOORA!!!!!"

Sanchez walks off camera to the crowd chanting his name.
Legend
Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 01 Apr 2011, 7:45 pm

the arena goes into darkness then there's green pyro's going of at the top of the stage then the one and only hits.

blade walks out and the crowd goes wild.he walks down the ramp giving high fives to the fans on either side of the ramp.he climbs into the ring and grabs a mic.

hello there 6wf universe (crowd x5)

right last week i lost to dr shoe in a hard fought match but now i'm gonna make emends by winning the i have with Edan Ekram vs. General Sanchez vs. Dr. Shoe vs. James Eagle,now i face 2 out of these four wrestlers and they are pretty damn good but not as good as me, granted they won but they will not win again and i will win the match for dexter freshers ball contract.

there are great things that are gonna happen to yarmouth blade, cos i am the one and onlyyy blade points his mic to the crowd they shout back YARMOUTH BLADE.

the one and only hits and blade starts to walk up the ramp giving high fives as he goes.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Perfect Jack Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:20 am

If anyone gets onto 606 in the morning could anyone post this promo over for me thanks.

No bother now I've posted it over there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Perfection hits as Perfect Jack slowly walks out onto the stage absorbing the cheers from the crowd who chant his name repeatedly. He salutes the crowd before walking down the aisle clapping the hands of the fans. He grabs a microphone from the steps and enters the ring.

PJ: Thank you very much for the cheers everyone it is gladly appreciated but I come out here today on a serious note.

MW: Is he quitting? I hope so I never liked Perfect Jack, always preferred Lex Hart.

RJ: I hope not, Perfect Jack is the faster rising star in 6WF and is a future world champion in the making.

PJ: Cassius Zhi, when you hit me with that Shockwave a few weeks back you opened up something inside me that I haven't seen for quite some time. Cassius Zhi, you have awoken a beast inside me that I didn't know I had. That Shockwave made me angry. Vile. My training has become more intense, I've spent more hours in the gym then ever before.

Cassius Zhi, regardless of who you have faced before, no offence to them as they are a big part of 6WF history but I will be your biggest test ever. I am in the prime of my life Cassius and it's only a matter of time before I become World Champion. It's my destiny Cassius and like many before, destiny cannot be changed.

Moving on, at Shutdown I face former tag team partner and now one of my biggest enemies in the face of Lex Hart. Now Lex has done well for himself since out match at Born in Fire, he's tapped out to me and he's become the 6WF Champion. He deserves a round of applause doesn't he? What's that you say? He doesn't? Fair enough my loyal fans but I'll tell you what he does deserve and that's the beating of a life time.

The crowd cheer Jack's name.

Cassius, I'm the man who writes the history. I'm the man who changes history and makes the future perfect. I am Perfect Jack.

Perfect Jack drops the microphone and poses on the turnbuckle as the live show goes to a commercial.

Last edited by Perfect Jack on Sat 02 Apr 2011, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change to opening sentence.)

Perfect Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Sat 02 Apr 2011, 1:48 am

Frank Horrigan is coming...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufGR13aDHQ4

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sat 02 Apr 2011, 12:31 pm

(The arena lights go down before "Its an Omen" screams out over the loudspeakers, the boos are so loud that the change to Granite is almost unknown. The boos increase further as Chaos and The Fanatic walk out. Chaos lifts his European title above his head as the green pyro goes off. He then proceeds to swagger down to the ring. The pair get in and taunt the crowd some more before The Fanatic fetches a microphone for Chaos)

C: Oh don't boo you parasites, you're so predictable why can't you just bask in the light of the True Prophet!

(Crowd boos)

MW: (Gets on his feet and starts clapping) There is a proper champion RJ

RJ: Oh give me a break, can you name one clean victory that Chaos has had this year?

C: I stand before you a guaranteed centurion. At Let It Rock we shall crown my 100 days as your beloved champion by vanquishing Snake Eyes. A man who we should not even have to face, we have proven time and time again that he is not worthy of even being in the same building as the True Prophet.

(Crowd: Snakey, Snakey, Snakey)

C: You people make me sick, how dare you chant for that parasitical wannabe. We guarantee that Snakey will leave Let it Rock on his knees. The True Champion shall retain his belt and confirm that he is the GREATEST

F: GREATEST

(Crowd boos)

MW: GREATEST

C: GREATEST European Champion of all time. But before we get to that moment which will confirm yours truly as a living legend of 6WF. The single reason to watch 6WF today. The Greatest

MW: Greatest

F: Greatest

(Crowd boos)

C: Cruiserweight in the world Ever!

RJ: Will someone please shut this guy up

MW: I'll shut you up in a minute

C: But I diverted myself from the matter at hand. This week on Shutdown I have to tag with my enemy against the pair of losers known as Dubois and Swann. Swann a man who is single handedly responsible for the losses that the True Prophet has taken in the past month. The reason why Snakey was able to commit those heinous acts upon me and The Fanatic. Well at least yours truly won't have to break a sweat this weak. And as for Dubois, a washed up has been who quite simply...

(Le Marseillaise starts playing as the crowd cheer for Dubois' arrival)

MW: Not this joker!

RJ: Look at Chaos' face I don't think he was expecting Dubois to come out!

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sat 02 Apr 2011, 8:50 pm

Blue Dragon pulls up outside the arena on his Harley and looks around before spotting the cameraman filming him, he steps off the bike and slings his bag over his shoulder before calling the cameraman over and motioning him to walk with him into the backstage area.

BD: Hey everyone, I'm the 6WF Hardcore Champion, Blue Dragon, and tonight I fight the freak that is Crowley, only the thing is, it's not a real fight, You see in a standard wrestling match there’s a little thing that gets in the way, and that's called, the rules. Something that come Let it Rock, I won't have to worry about. You see, the last time I fought Crowley for my Championship, I barely broke a sweat, Yes he surprised me with his resilience, but he was still no match for me, just like my other opponent at the PPV, Crime Lord, or Hero's little Bitch, as I know him now.

Cameraman: What about tonight, are you expecting Crime Lord to get involved in your match?

BD: I am expecting it yes, I guarantee though, that it'll be a two on one situation again just like last time. It's terrible when it takes two guys to come close to a challenge, and even then, they've got to give you a beat down or two before they've got the balls to get into the ring with you face to face.

Cameraman: That's about all the time I can give you Blue, Mike Wire's gave us all strict instructions not to give you more that a few minutes airtime, I’m sorry...

BD: It's ok mate, thanks for catching this fr me, I've got to go and get ready now anyway.....

Blue Dragon walks into a locker room and shuts the door behind him we can hear his phone ring and he answerers it

BD: Oh hey, Great news, thank you.

He pops his head out from behind the door

BD: Hey just one more thing, I've just found out my Rookie for 6WF Net Gen, and I'm really excited to meet the guy, Be sure to check out 6WF Next Gen only on 606v2.com.......
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down