The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6WF Shutdown Card 02/05/2011

+2
BlueDragon1205
Mat
6 posters

The v2 Forum :: 6CWF :: Archive :: 6WF :: Shutdown

Go down

6WF Shutdown Card 02/05/2011 Empty 6WF Shutdown Card 02/05/2011

Post by Mat Sun 01 May 2011, 7:25 pm

Match 1
Ruaridh Duncan vs. General Sanchez

Match 2
The Scorpian vs. Longingus

Match 3
Dexter Morgan vs. Mark Palmer

Match 4
Jerome Dubois/River Ace/Acer vs. Chaos/Saint/Snake Eyes

Match 5
Solomon Riddick vs. Enforcer

Match 6
Hero/Clarke James/Marshall Murdoch vs. Chris Patricks/Soldiers of Fortune

Main Event
Lex Hart/Cassius Zhi vs. Max Adamson/Perfect Jack

Last edited by Mat on Mon 30 May 2011, 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

6WF Shutdown Card 02/05/2011 Empty Re: 6WF Shutdown Card 02/05/2011

Post by BlueDragon1205 Sun 01 May 2011, 8:33 pm

Blue Dragon is seen sitting on a beach in shorts and an open white shirt. He's sitting on a sun lounger drinking a cocktail from a coconut and he looks a the camera, taking off his sun glasses

BD: Ahhh, this is good...

He takes another sip of his drink

BD: Seem 6WF management decided to give me a week's leave, so off I came here, CocoCay the only place where there's no one to <Censored> me off

He reaches down to the sand out of shot and picks up his Hardcore Championship

BD: But I sail home Monday, and you know what.....

He puts his glasses back on and lays back soaking up the sun

BD: I can't wait to get back to reality...... 8)
BlueDragon1205
BlueDragon1205

Back to top Go down

Post by Dexter Morgan Sun 01 May 2011, 9:02 pm

The scene changes to the front of the arena where Dexter Morgan is seen kneeling down next to where Mark Palmer's well used to be. A sign reads "RIP Mark Palmer's Well (2011-2011)". Dexter is laughing at the sign as a cameraman stops in front of him. Dexter looks into the camera

D: " Tomorrow night I once again face my past friend, my protege Mark Palmer. He must feel very lucky to be facing me, it's not every day you go one on one with Mr Fresher's Ball. But I have more important issues to be worrying about. Namely PAIN next Sunday, going up against 3 other men in that ring which will put to bed this petty saga. Also, the important decision I have to make with regards to cashing in this" (Dexter holds up briefcase)

D: "All of the champs seem to be embroiled in action one way or another, all but Blue Dragon. He has kept quiet this past month, is it because he is afraid what I might do to him? Is Dubois running scared to the general manager and begging to fight two washed up has beens?"

D: "All I know is I am getting very close to my destiny of becoming a champion, so I'm warning every single one of you 6WF fans, make sure you are watching next Sunday night at PAIN, you will not be disappointed!"

Dexter Morgan

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Sun 01 May 2011, 11:38 pm

The camera cuts backstage and General Sanchez is seen once again pacing back and forth in his locker room. His eyes in a state of nerves, darting in every possible direction.

“Leave me alone, please. I’ve heard it all before, I just want to be left in peace. I’ve served my time, all the screaming and the suffering is in the past. I don’t want to remember all the horrible things I did and all the disturbing things I saw. I just want to be free. Why can’t anyone understand that?”

Sanchez kicks a locker in frustration. He rips of his army camouflage vest top.

“I need to get rid of all things that remind me of the bad times!!”

He looks at his army medals that are sitting in his open locker. He walks towards them and picks them up. He stares at them for a second before crumpling them up in his hand and throwing them in the bin.

“I have to get rid of all evil in 6WF. I need to bring down anyone that brings suffering to those who do not deserve it. I then can maybe feel cleansed and these thoughts and voices in my head can leave me. I have to go see him; he is the one that can help me.”

Sanchez walks off camera; he can still be heard talking to himself as he makes his way to the unknown person he spoke of.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr Gregory House MD Mon 02 May 2011, 2:01 pm

Ruaridh Duncan is show backstage with Clarissa, he is dressed in a gold coloured suit with a black shirt, he is wearing sunglasses

Clarissa: I am here to present an exclusive interview with a wrestler who made his 6WF debut this past week on Lockdown 'The Golden Child' Ruaridh Duncan, Ruaridh....

Duncan: (interuptting) Mr Duncan

Clarissa: (looking annoyed) Mr Duncan sorry, is there anything you have to say about your debut match?

Duncan: Well Cindy..

Clarissa: (trying to interrput) Clarissa

Duncan: (talking over her) this week not only did I make my debut, I made my victorious debut, I showed the 6WF only a fraction of what I am capable of, I outclassed Ekram and Windsor and showed that they are no match for me

Clarissa: In saying that it was Frank Horrigan that scored the pinfall

Duncan: That is irrelevant, I made Horrigan that night, I subtly controlled that match in ways that you and the majority of those watching could not hope to understand, that is why I am the greatest wrestler alive today, The Prodigy, The Golden Child, the fact that I allowed Horrigan to score the pin was mearly...charity

Clarissa: (unconvinced) Is that so?

Duncan: Yes it is, I don't like your tone Chantelle, don't question me on what you don't understand

Clarissa: Very well, moving on to your match tonight against General Sanchez, what are your thoughts?

Duncan: My thoughts are that I am livid with the 6WF management, firstly they have booked me in the curtain jerking match for the second week in a row, and secondly they have put me in with this Sanchez who aside from being unworthy to share the ring with me is a total lunatic, so tonight I will go to the ring, I will dominate Snachez, I will win and I will move on, 6WF seems to have it in there head that this is an acceptable way to treat there most valuabe commodity and it looks like I may have to prove that everyone else in this stinking company is not in my league before they accept that, because I have seen the future and it is Golden.., this interview is over

Duncan turns to leave, Clarissa sticks out a hand and catches his arm

Clarissa: But I have more questions

Duncan glares at here, he shrugs his arm out of her hand and snaps his finger, security in suits appear from nowhere and form a wall between himself and Clarissa as Duncan walks off

Dr Gregory House MD

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Mon 02 May 2011, 6:17 pm

(The camera focuses in on the titontron where a video starts playing. It shows the highlights from Chaos' title defences against Snake Eyes as well as his dominating performance against Saint. It finishes with Saint, Snake Eyes and Chaos locking eyes last week on Lockdown)

VO: And now the True Prophet will side with the enemy. He shall learn their mistakes, he shall choose his time to humble the weak minded.

(The video then changes to Chaos hitting the massive G-Force on Snake Eyes at the last PPV)

VO: One of the parasites is well known to the True Prophet. He is a man who the True Prophet has humbled on a regular basis, a parasite who just won't go away.

(The video then shifts to the Saint)

VO: The other parasitical challenger is the forgotten man. Lost in the shuffle, and it is this rage that will cost him. After all, the True Prophet will denounce the Saint for it is written.

(The video then changes to Chaos' smiling face)

VO: The reign of the Greatest European Champion in 6WF History will go on.

Tick

Tick

Boom!

(The video goes to black leaving only the sound of Chaos' maniacal laughter)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down