The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+13
Davie
pedro
BlueCoverman
Pal Joey
super_realist
westisbest
incontinentia
beninho
JuliusHMarx
navyblueshorts
McLaren
superflyweight
Soul Requiem
17 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Aug 26, 2020 10:27 am

First topic message reminder :

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:The far left is often dependent on where an individual themselves is on the political spectrum, for example Owen Jones may be seen as far left to someone who is centre right but to a centrist will be seen as merely left wing, personally have him down as part of the hard left.

I have him as left wing. Though is hard left not the same as far left because I dont have him as far left. I get tge views based on your own spectrum though. Which is why I hare labour supporters calling Starmer and others right wing.  Left of centre is not right wing.

I would say that hard left is within the standard left wing myself, thinking of someone like Tony Benn being hard left as opposed to Ed Milliband who was soft left, will say however that is possibly closer to far left than it is the centre.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:52 am

Soul Requiem wrote:Nearest centre with available capacity you actually mean but don't let facts get in the way.

Eh? She was told the nearest centre available to test was in cardiff. That is the facts. Also, many others being told to travel distances for tests. You do love to defend your boys dont you.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:53 am

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:Nearest centre with available capacity you actually mean but don't let facts get in the way.

Eh? She was told the nearest centre available to test was in cardiff. That is the facts. Also, many others being told to travel distances for tests.  You do love to defend your boys dont you.

You should try to write more clearly then because what you originally posted was a complete mess.

She could have just got a home test from the NHS. There's no reason to suggest that she is being held ransom to go to Cardiff. Behave.

Last edited by super_realist on Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:54 am

super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:Only recently the pm and the cabinet were saying get back to normal and go to work. Now we are being restricted about numbers meeting up, and Bolton has to shut pubs and resteraunts for eat in food.

Track and trace, serms to be an almighty mess. Lady I work with lives in Ealing was told her nearest place was Cardiff. We've all seen the other stories.

And the govt has said it will break international treaty laws.

All going well isnt it.

What do you mean her nearest Track and Trace was in Cardiff? Who cares where it is? All they is ring round the people you've been in contact with, they don't undergo a forensic investigation so they could be based on the moon for all I care.  When you get a positive test you simply have to give the names and numbers of people you've been in contact with. It doesn't need  a local team to do that.

She was told to go to Cardiff for a test. She lives in Ealing which is West London. Various reports about similar. Heard on radio someone being told nearest available centre was Inverness.

Testing is in a bit of a mess.

Well you inferred Track and Trace was in Cardiff. Total nonsense that your nearest testing is that far away for anyone. Sounds more  like a computer error than anything else.

I've never been a fan of the direction the BBC is moving in, but here's a pretty good article which helps look beyond the current hysteria and puts things in perspective a bit: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54064347

Well the computer is well and truly fooked according to all the reports I've seen or heard about on top of my colleague.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:55 am

beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:Only recently the pm and the cabinet were saying get back to normal and go to work. Now we are being restricted about numbers meeting up, and Bolton has to shut pubs and resteraunts for eat in food.

Track and trace, serms to be an almighty mess. Lady I work with lives in Ealing was told her nearest place was Cardiff. We've all seen the other stories.

And the govt has said it will break international treaty laws.

All going well isnt it.

What do you mean her nearest Track and Trace was in Cardiff? Who cares where it is? All they is ring round the people you've been in contact with, they don't undergo a forensic investigation so they could be based on the moon for all I care.  When you get a positive test you simply have to give the names and numbers of people you've been in contact with. It doesn't need  a local team to do that.

She was told to go to Cardiff for a test. She lives in Ealing which is West London. Various reports about similar. Heard on radio someone being told nearest available centre was Inverness.

Testing is in a bit of a mess.

Well you inferred Track and Trace was in Cardiff. Total nonsense that your nearest testing is that far away for anyone. Sounds more  like a computer error than anything else.

I've never been a fan of the direction the BBC is moving in, but here's a pretty good article which helps look beyond the current hysteria and puts things in perspective a bit: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54064347

Well the computer is well and truly fooked according to all the reports I've seen or heard about on top of my colleague.

As I just said above, she's not required to be present in Cardiff. There is a home test available so no need to go all hysterical.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:56 am

beninho wrote:

Eh? She was told the nearest centre available to test was in cardiff. That is the facts. Also, many others being told to travel distances for tests.  You do love to defend your boys dont you.

Available capacity Ben, I realise this is all a bit beyond you but having all the facts is sometimes helpful. I have a test centre 500 yards from where I live but there are no available spaces within the next five days so cannot book there, hence why Twickenham 35 miles away is now my nearest available centre, it's hardly rocket science.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:58 am

super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:

You should try to write more clearly then because what you originally posted was a complete mess.

She could have just got a home test from the NHS. There's no reason to suggest that she is being held ransom to go to Cardiff.  Behave.

I'm just stating a fact. She looked for her nearest test centre and was told it was cardiff. I don't thats good enough.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:59 am

beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:

She could have just got a home test from the NHS. There's no reason to suggest that she is being held ransom to go to Cardiff.  Behave.

I'm just stating a fact. She looked for her nearest test centre and was told it was cardiff. I don't thats good enough.

Why is a home test not good enough?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:02 am

Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

Available capacity Ben, I realise this is all a bit beyond you but having all the facts is sometimes helpful. I have a test centre 500 yards from where I live but there are no available spaces within the next five days so cannot book there, hence why Twickenham 35 miles away is now my nearest available centre, it's hardly rocket science.

Yes, you seem to confirming what I've said. Available site for a test. For her at that time was cardiff. If nearer places don't have capacity, something isn't working.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:05 am

super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:

Why is a home test not good enough?

Depends on whether you think people should be able to get tests when one is needed carried out by trained staff. Would you look for a test site First if you felt you needed one?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:12 am

I wouldn't really care. I would take whatever I could get and stop reacting like it was something serious when it is just finding out the result of a test for a minor condition.
I'd quite like a doctors appointment or a dentist appointment when I needed one, rather when they had a slot available, but that's how the NHS works, so I have to accept it don't I?

If the testing station is full up then why wouldn't you accept a home test instead of acting like a baby? No one is a special case. Just get on with it and stop moaning. If you want an instant test then go private just like you would for anything else.

super_realist

Soul Requiem likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:13 am

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

Yes, you seem to confirming what I've said. Available site for a test. For her at that time was cardiff. If nearer places don't have capacity, something isn't working.

You expect all testing centres to have unlimited capacity?

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:55 am

Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

I would expect them to have enough capacity so that the only option is not over 100 miles away.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 9:57 am

super_realist wrote:I wouldn't really care. I would take whatever I could get and stop reacting like it was something serious when it is just finding out the result of a test for a minor condition.
I'd quite like a doctors appointment or a dentist appointment when I needed one, rather when they had a slot available, but that's how the NHS works, so I have to accept it don't I?

If the testing station is full up then why wouldn't you accept a home test instead of acting like a baby? No one is a special case. Just get on with it and stop moaning. If you want an instant test then go private just like you would for anything else.

Don't think anyone is acting like a baby. That's a weird thing to say.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:30 am

Super

The issue is that with a home test I assume you have to test yourself. There is a worry that due to not taking the sample properly testing yourself for covid provides a high false negative rate.

You have to really stick the swab right up your nose and give it a good waggle, this is incredibly unpleasant and people don't go in far enough when doing it themselves.

On the distance traveled to get a test, I am unwilling to believe that on mass people have had to travel 100's of miles based on the whiny morons that make the news. But if we were to assume people couldn't find a test centre within a reasonable distance to their home would people not agree that is quite poor when trying to tackle a pandemic as serious as this?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:09 am

Like Beninho likes to claim whenever people raise something "it's just a minority of people"
I seriously doubt that anyone is actually having to travel long distances to get a test.
Is the virus that serious at the moment? No. How many are dying, in hospital or in ICU. Virtually none. So if someone has to wait a few days for a test and isolate whilst waiting who gives a toss?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:11 am

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

I would expect them to have enough capacity so that the only option is not over 100 miles away.

Stop ignoring that she could just get a home test. It's not mandatory to have someone do it for you.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:12 am

Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

In a much fanfared “WORLD CLASS” Testing system, yes actually I would. Luckily (or unluckily) though I never believed for one second that their hysterical claims about having a world class system had any foundation in truth whatsoever. Obviously though they only lied about that in a very limited and specific way.

I can’t believe none of you Tory boys have trotted out the “Ah but just think how much worse it would have been under Corby”

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:18 am

Don't blame the "world class" NHS though eh?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:19 am

super_realist wrote:Like Beninho likes to claim whenever people raise something "it's just a minority of people"
I seriously doubt that anyone is actually having to travel long distances to get a test.
Is the virus that serious at the moment? No. How many are dying, in hospital or in ICU. Virtually none. So if someone has to wait a few days for a test and isolate whilst waiting who gives a toss?

And that is EXACTLY why the infection rate is on the increase again. This far into the Pandemic have you still not worked out that death count numbers lag infection rate numbers by a few weeks?? Do I expect the death rate to climb as fast as the first wave? No because a) social distancing and mask wearing is having some effect b) research has helped treatment regimes get better.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:20 am

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:Like Beninho likes to claim whenever people raise something "it's just a minority of people"

And that is EXACTLY why the infection rate is on the increase again. This far into the Pandemic have you still not worked out that death count numbers lag infection rate numbers by a few weeks?? Do I expect the death rate to climb as fast as the first wave? No because a) social distancing and mask wearing is having some effect b) research has helped treatment regimes get better.

I'll refer you to the BBC article of earlier.
Will we see spikes in death rates over time? Undoubtedly.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:20 am

super_realist wrote:Don't blame the "world class" NHS though eh?
Eh? Who runs the NHS? Actually who DOES run the NHS??

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 11:21 am

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:Don't blame the "world class" NHS though eh?
Eh? Who runs the NHS? Actually who DOES run the NHS??

NHS staff are doing the testing.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:20 pm

BlueCoverman wrote:How do people feel about travelling abroad at the moment? We were supposed to be flying to Cyprus next week but the UK is still category B, so I've changed the Jet2 flights to next year. They charged an extra £400 for the same flights in 2021, I thought that was perhaps a touch excessive. Also meant to be going to Belek, Turkey for golf in October, not feeling entirely comfortable about that as well.  

I was meant to be going to Kenya with my brother in November to see our old man.
Kenya is in the quarantine list, so we cancelled our flights. Pretty cheap flights and can book for same price next year.

Thinking about February, as weather good also at that time of year. Question is. Will we be able to go?

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:23 pm

Its all clarified now. People can't get tests because people have been booking tests. Cleared up by Hancock.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/matt-hancock-blames-british-public-22652044.amp?__twitter_impression=true

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:27 pm

BlueCoverman wrote:How do people feel about travelling abroad at the moment? We were supposed to be flying to Cyprus next week but the UK is still category B, so I've changed the Jet2 flights to next year. They charged an extra £400 for the same flights in 2021, I thought that was perhaps a touch excessive. Also meant to be going to Belek, Turkey for golf in October, not feeling entirely comfortable about that as well.  
No offence, BCM, but personally I think it's madness. The idea that we need to and should go on holiday abroad during a global pandemic seems to me to be barking.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Requiem Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:27 pm

JAS wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

In a much fanfared “WORLD CLASS” Testing system, yes actually I would. Luckily (or unluckily) though I never believed for one second that their hysterical claims about having a world class system had any foundation in truth whatsoever. Obviously though they only lied about that in a very limited and specific way.

I can’t believe none of you Tory boys have trotted out the “Ah but just think how much worse it would have been under Corby”  

I suggest you need to live in the real world then JAS, expecting unlimited capacity is to be expected from you and Ben in fairness.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:29 pm

That's relevant how? If you can't get a sensible test, it's still a problem, no?

Edit: yep, accept point about a test by post as a mitigation.

Last edited by navyblueshorts on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by navyblueshorts Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:37 pm

JAS wrote:

In addition, it shouldn't be as bad if it stays mainly within the apparently socially irresponsible 20-30 age group. Rates may go high, but deaths not so much. If they infect granny and grandad, then all bets are off.
navyblueshorts
navyblueshorts

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:46 pm

navyblueshorts wrote:

No offence, BCM, but personally I think it's madness. The idea that we need to and should go on holiday abroad during a global pandemic seems to me to be barking.

Agreed. Utter selfishness to be considering such trips.

Global pandemic, the subject of horror movies. Perfect time for a holiday.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:48 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
JAS wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

I suggest you need to live in the real world then JAS, expecting unlimited capacity is to be expected from you and Ben in fairness.

Did I say I expected unlimited capacity? Or did I say, I just expected people not to be offered something 100s of miles away. You seem to be mixing up the viewpoints.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Davie Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:54 pm

beninho wrote:Its all clarified now. People can't get tests because people have been booking tests. Cleared up by Hancock.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/matt-hancock-blames-british-public-22652044.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Oh come on get real. I'm sure we can all agree there cannot be an infinite supply of test and testing capabilities so it is right and proper to prioritize. Hancock is pointing out that people are booking for tests when they don't have symptoms, therefore taking away testing for people with a more valid reason. Not that hard to understand is it?

Davie

Soul Requiem likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:31 pm

Soul Requiem wrote:
JAS wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:
beninho wrote:

I think I do live in the real world, as I said, I never believed a word of it when Hancock oozed about the “world class” system he was apparently going to roll out. Did you? What was that about the real world again?

Having said that, why shouldn’t it be available at every doctors surgery?  Is it more important than Public Health to ensure that the companies manufacturing should secure big enough profits before a reliable system can be rolled out.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:40 pm

I believe it is. My niece wasn't feeling well, went to the doctors and got a test there and then. Results within 36 hours.

Why bring business profits into it? That's got nothing to do with it. Try criticising something without a lefty slant on it for a change.

Last edited by super_realist on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Davie wrote:
beninho wrote:Its all clarified now. People can't get tests because people have been booking tests. Cleared up by Hancock.

Oh come on get real. I'm sure we can all agree there cannot be an infinite supply of test and testing capabilities so it is right and proper to prioritize. Hancock is pointing out that people are booking for tests when they don't have symptoms, therefore taking away testing for people with a more valid reason. Not that hard to understand is it?

But you are aware that people without symptoms still are being g asked to get tested. I have to be tested, plenty of my staff and colleagues need to get tested. My sister needs to book a test before her cancer treatment.

The system needs to be in place for everyone. I saw something about people in areas of local outbreaks being advised to take tests regardless of symptoms.

Last edited by beninho on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:41 pm

Super

You have a niece? Must be a strange experience for her to visit you.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:43 pm

beninho wrote:
Davie wrote:

But you are aware that people without symptoms still are being g asked to get tested. I have to be tested, plenty of my staff and colleagues need to get tested. My sister needs to book a test before her cancer treatment.

The system needs to be in place for everyone. I saw something about people in areas being advised to take tests regardless of symptoms.

Sounds like a load of crap. Everyone knows you should only get tested if you have symptoms otherwise you'd get paranoid idiots turning up for a test every day.

super_realist

westisbest likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:43 pm

McLaren wrote:Super

I have 6 nieces Mac.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:53 pm

super_realist wrote:

I have 6 nieces Mac.

I had a weird older single uncle as well. It was always really awkward visiting him, even at a young age you could sense the pity and disappointment from his siblings. He didn't really fit in at family gatherings and we visited him just to make sure he didn't feel left out.

He was also a massive golfer, only really socialized through his club.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:55 pm

McLaren wrote:
super_realist wrote:

I have 6 nieces Mac.

I had a weird older single uncle as well. It was always really awkward visiting him, even at a young age you could sense the pity and disappointment from his siblings. He didn't really fit in at family gatherings and we visited him just to make sure he didn't feel left out.

He was also a massive golfer, only really socialized through his club.

Mac, you seem to be under the misapprehension that being single means you have failed and that it is the goal of every single person to be in a relationship.

Apart from your odd claim that you are married I appear to have succeeded in everything to a higher level than you have, so why is it weird that I'm not in a relationship? I don't want to be.
Being single is far less weird than being obsessed with Tiger Woods, playing computer games, watching F1 and claiming to be a Man United fan despite never going. If anyone is weird, it isn't me.

Last edited by super_realist on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:57 pm

Super

It is not being single that is the issue it is more that being single at your age is a proxy for having a major character flaw.

Are you aware of the incel movement?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:59 pm

It is not being single that is the issue it is more that being single at your age is a proxy for having a major character flaw.

Are you aware of the incel movement?

It's not weird at all. I am in the minority, but it doesn't make it abnormal or unnatural, nor does it mean I have a character flaw.
I would also know when to use the word "proxy", which you obviously don't.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:02 pm

How should "proxy" be used?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:03 pm

Why don't you look it up?

Someone acts as proxy. It doesn't indicate or signify anything which is the way you used it.

Last edited by super_realist on Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:03 pm

I use it the "proxy variable" sense.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:04 pm

How do you use it?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:07 pm

super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:
Davie wrote:

The system needs to be in place for everyone. I saw something about people in areas being advised to take tests regardless of symptoms.

Sounds like a load of crap. Everyone knows you should only get tested if you have symptoms otherwise you'd get paranoid idiots turning up for a test every day.

Just to clarify, you don't think it may be beneficial in higher risk or local lockdown areas thT more people are tested in order to mage tge situation better?

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:09 pm

beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:
Davie wrote:

Just to clarify, you don't think it may be beneficial in higher risk or local lockdown areas thT more people are tested in order to mage tge situation better?

Back to the usual lack of comprehension as usual.
I didn't even come close to saying that. I said the official government line is that only those who show symptoms are eligible for a test.
Can you show me anything which says that healthy people with no symptoms should present themselves for testing? No.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:19 pm

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-53582393

Areas of enhanced support
Areas in this category receive extra resources, such as more mobile testing.

In Pendle, Lancashire, people were issued with stricter guidelines to the rest of England. On Friday it joined the eastern part of Lancashire, parts of Yorkshire and the whole of Greater Manchester in moving up to "intervention".

Luton and Oadby and Wigston moved down from intervention to enhanced support.

The Director of Public Health for Lancashire, Dr Sakthi Karunanithi, said being put in a higher risk category on the watchlist meant there had been extra support similar to that seen in higher risk areas.

This included the ability to test people with or without symptoms, extra testing kits and help analysing data by national experts.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:23 pm

It doesn't instruct people who have no symptoms to be tested. Nice try.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:28 pm

OK realist, you think that in certain areas people without symptoms aren't being tested. Thats fine with me.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next