The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

+13
Davie
pedro
BlueCoverman
Pal Joey
super_realist
westisbest
incontinentia
beninho
JuliusHMarx
navyblueshorts
McLaren
superflyweight
Soul Requiem
17 posters

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 11 Empty Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by Soul Requiem Wed 26 Aug - 9:27

First topic message reminder :

beninho wrote:
Soul Requiem wrote:The far left is often dependent on where an individual themselves is on the political spectrum, for example Owen Jones may be seen as far left to someone who is centre right but to a centrist will be seen as merely left wing, personally have him down as part of the hard left.

I have him as left wing. Though is hard left not the same as far left because I dont have him as far left. I get tge views based on your own spectrum though. Which is why I hare labour supporters calling Starmer and others right wing.  Left of centre is not right wing.

I would say that hard left is within the standard left wing myself, thinking of someone like Tony Benn being hard left as opposed to Ed Milliband who was soft left, will say however that is possibly closer to far left than it is the centre.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by beninho Thu 1 Oct - 17:40

Bit late to the party, but who has defended Corbyn?

I really hope people who defended Cummings haven't had an issue with Corbyn.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Another Drive4show 'Anything goes' thread

Post by super_realist Thu 1 Oct - 17:42

beninho wrote:Bit late to the party, but who has defended Corbyn?

I was wondering why no one was rushing to rebuke him.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 1 Oct - 17:52

super_realist wrote:

Why  are you not raising the PMs dad, who went to a shop with no mask on?

I think the snp mp shoukd resign as spokesperson.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm never wrong Thu 1 Oct - 19:47

beninho wrote:I think the snp mp shoukd resign as spokesperson.
Resign totally Ben. Travelled on a train with symptoms, travelled back to Scotland on a train after a positive result, because "she was feeling better".

I'm never wrong

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 1 Oct - 20:19

Rangers looking good..

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Thu 1 Oct - 20:39

beninho wrote:Rangers looking good..

Yep...result!! That’s another big step for Rangers

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Thu 1 Oct - 20:50

Super realist the football oracle strikes again.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Thu 1 Oct - 21:05

Its funny that for someone with such apparent lack of football knowledge he really loves to bang on about it.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 6:50

I'm never wrong wrote:
beninho wrote:I think the snp mp shoukd resign as spokesperson.
Resign totally Ben. Travelled on a train with symptoms, travelled back to Scotland on a train after a positive result, because "she was feeling better".

Resign would be getting off lightly. As one of the Chance cards says in Monopoly she should “Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go and do not collect £200” (or whatever her fat arsed MPs salary is).

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 6:52

beninho wrote:
super_realist wrote:

Why  are you not raising the PMs dad, who went to a shop with no mask on?

I think the snp mp shoukd resign as spokesperson.

The PM's dad is not an MP, nor has any influence on the country. What a stupid comparison.

Ironic that the SNP MP was one of those on record rightly criticising Cummings.  Rather amusing that an SNP insider claimed she was known to be "intellectually challenged" even before this.

Before JAS asks for it or said "told you so" Well done to the Huns last night. Turkish football must have really gone downhill.

Last edited by super_realist on Fri 2 Oct - 6:55; edited 1 time in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 6:53

Meanwhile, do we all believe that Trump does actually have Covid or is this a manipulative throw of the electoral dice?

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 6:56

JAS wrote:Meanwhile, do we all believe that Trump does actually have Covid or is this a manipulative throw of the electoral dice?

That would be a bit conspiratorial JAS, but it would get him out of another "debate".
Shows how bad the American political system is when you can lead a party yet have no political experience whatsoever. No wonder people laugh at America (yes they do GPB)

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 7:02

super_realist wrote:

Before JAS asks for it or said "told you so" Well done to the Huns last night. Turkish football must have really gone downhill.

Fair enough, pleased for them although I wasn’t confident enough of the potential outcome Yesterday to push the point any harder yesterday so it wouldn’t be right to rub it in now other than to maybe say imagine how much better it could have been with 50000 knuckle draggers cheering them on inside castle grey skull :-p

Perfectly happy for you predict they won’t win it. A definitive comment from you on that one would probably send half the board straight down the bookies for a wee flutter :-p

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 7:06

super_realist wrote:
JAS wrote:Meanwhile, do we all believe that Trump does actually have Covid or is this a manipulative throw of the electoral dice?

That would be a bit conspiratorial JAS, but it would get him out of another "debate".
Shows how bad the American political system is when you can lead a party yet have no political experience whatsoever. No wonder people laugh at America (yes they do GPB)

Well let’s see. If he, his missus and close aide has it then given how trivially he treats it, you’d expect at least a cluster of staffers to have it too.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 7:09

I'm sure they won't win it JAS and even though people rib me for a low knowledge of football I'm sure they would agree that the winner won't be from a low ranked league from a country like Scotland, Turkey, Denmark etc. Most likely it will be a team from Italy, Spain, Germany, England or perhaps France, but certainly not Scotland.
If you bet on a Scottish team to win it, you'd be as well setting your money on fire.

Was reading yesterday JAS that this win still doesn't put Scotland above Turkey in the free berth to the Champions League just yet. They still need a half decent Tinpot League showing and hope Turkish teams don't do well in the CL.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 7:35

super_realist wrote:I'm sure they won't win it JAS and even though people rib me for a low knowledge of football I'm sure they would agree that the winner won't be from a low ranked league from a  country like Scotland, Turkey, Denmark etc. Most likely it will be a team from Italy, Spain, Germany, England or perhaps France, but certainly not Scotland.
If you bet on a Scottish team to win it, you'd be as well setting your money on fire.

Was reading yesterday JAS that this win still doesn't put Scotland above Turkey in the free berth to the Champions League just yet. They still need a half decent Tinpot League showing and hope Turkish teams don't do well in the CL.

Just to be clear, I was jesting. I don’t think they’ll win it either but I’d hazard a guess their odds will be shorter the Leicester’s were for the 2017 premiership title. In other words you should never say never.

Listening to Gerrard last night he was pretty impressive, winning mentality personified. He has huge pressure on himself this season as he’s been there 2 years and not won anything. A trophy less season this season will dent his reputation, success on the other hand will elevate his managerial profile significantly. I think Rangers biggest challenge in the next year or two could be holding on to him.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 7:54

If he wins nothing this year, you can see him leaving. I have always disliked Gerrard, but if he is a winner, he won't want to hang around in Scotland if a top Championship team comes in for him, it would be hard for him to turn down.

If Celtic win 10 in a row, there's no point in him staying.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri 2 Oct - 7:56

Going out on a limb with your predictions there. A club from a big league will win the europa league. Let's see if that comes true. Anyway, surely Seville will win it.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 8:05

beninho wrote:Going out on a limb with your predictions there. A club from a big league will win the europa league. Let's see if that comes true. Anyway, surely Seville will win it.

Well it is really obvious, but I did hear/read Celtic/Rangers fans/journalists seriously thinking that one of them could win the Europa League last year. That's pipe dream stuff. If I'd said that, you'd all say I know nothing about football, but if they say it, it's absolutely fine.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 9:04

super_realist wrote:
beninho wrote:Going out on a limb with your predictions there. A club from a big league will win the europa league. Let's see if that comes true. Anyway, surely Seville will win it.

Well it is really obvious, but I did hear/read Celtic/Rangers fans/journalists seriously thinking that one of them could win the Europa League last year. That's pipe dream stuff. If I'd said that, you'd all say I know nothing about football, but if they say it, it's absolutely fine.

On probability and %ages you have to say both EL & CL will be won every year now by teams from the big 5 sky sports sponsored money laundering leagues. I think Porto were the last non big 5 to win the CL in 2004 and Zenit the last to win the Europa League (then UEFA Cup) when even a team from another tinpot league also made the final. It can happen but it’s getting rarer and rarer as the gap between the rich and poor gets greater and greater

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 9:24

In some respects though the amount of money you have is determined by the quality of your product.

There's a reason why leagues like Scotland don't have TV money of any significant level, and it's because its not a good product.
Personally I think its stupid that the SPL try to compete with these leagues and it would be far better if they adopted a summer football programme. This would be beneficial for a few reasons, but most notablely they might be better placed to progress in Europe.

I went to a Viking Stavanger game once and it was much nicer watching a game in a modern and quality stadium in June than in a delapidated, run down dump like Pittodrie in February which was the last Scottish game I went to.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 9:51

super_realist wrote:In some respects though the amount of money you have is determined by the quality of your product.

There's a reason why leagues like Scotland don't have TV money of any significant level, and it's because its not a good product.
Personally I think its stupid that the SPL try to compete with these leagues and it would be far better if they adopted a summer football programme. This would be beneficial for a few reasons, but most notablely they might be better placed to progress in Europe.

I went to a Viking Stavanger game once and it was much nicer watching a game in a modern and quality stadium in June than in a delapidated, run down dump like Pittodrie in February which was the last Scottish game I went to.

It’s chicken and egg though super, how do you turn a run down dump into a quality stadium if there’s hee haw bugger aw money coming into the game? I never actually went to a Helsingborg game when I worked in Sweden but I have been in their stadium (for a conference) which I’m guessing would be similar in quality to Vikings.
TV money and sponsorship money now dwarfs gate money in the big leagues whereas there’s still a more hand to mouth existence outside those leagues. If I was more into watching football, the league I’d probably prefer to watch games from would be the Dutch League.
I find if I happen to switch to motd i watch for a bit while sycophantic commentators effectively drool over the product for droolings sake (or if it’s Sky or BT to market the product to potential subscribers). They know how to big themselves up, whereas we, wonderfully illustrated by your good self, love to put ourselves down and it’s a self fulfilling prophecy. We keep telling ourselves our product is Poopie...guess what? It becomes Poopie.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 9:58

Well Aberdeen are currently building a new stadium so they must have a means to do it. How did Stavanger do it? They built it into a facility where offices and residential property are part of the stadium complex.

Scottish football isn't rubbish just because I say so, it's rubbish by definition. I don't know if you remember when Sportscene (the parochial Scottish MOTD) used to  be on prior to MOTD but it was like watching hackers at your golf club and then turning on the PGA Tour. It was so bad it was embarrassing and the standard of players in the league is even worse now. Used to see a lot of players out in pubs smoking and drinking so it's not a surprise that they are so bad.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by pedro Fri 2 Oct - 10:09

AFAIK there's a lot of money in Turkish football and they regularly attract big international names. But results in Europe are a bit up and down. But you should not underestimate how big clubs Fenerbahce and Galatasaray are.

Don't think Gerrard would take a Championship job. The prospects of playing in Europe should weigh higher.

pedro

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 10:16

super_realist wrote:Well Aberdeen are currently building a new stadium so they must have a means to do it. How did Stavanger do it? They built it into a facility where offices and residential property are part of the stadium complex.

Scottish football isn't rubbish just because I say so, it's rubbish by definition. I don't know if you remember when Sportscene (the parochial Scottish MOTD) used to  be on prior to MOTD but it was like watching hackers at your golf club and then turning on the PGA Tour. It was so bad it was embarrassing. Used to see a lot of players out in pubs smoking and drinking so it's not a surprise that they are so bad.

What, back in the day when they were actually winning European trophies or at least competing in Europe after Xmas?

I agree though on the stadium front. When I went to the snodome at Milton Keynes last year to practice before the skiing holiday I had a couple of overnight stays. There’s a doubletree Hilton built around the MK dons stadium, great set up it is, Reading’s Madjetski stadium is similar, different hotel group though so yes that could be a way to do it. In reality there are too many senior teams in Scotland that are stadium poor. Infact there are too many senior teams period. You could probably whittle it down, have an 18 team premiership and regional leagues below it.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 10:19

pedro wrote:AFAIK there's a lot of money in Turkish football and they regularly attract big international names. But results in Europe are a bit up and down. But you should not underestimate how big clubs Fenerbahce and Galatasaray are.

Don't think Gerrard would take a Championship job. The prospects of playing in Europe should weigh higher.

Lampard took a Championship job, not sure why Gerrard wouldn't. I could see the lure of managing Birmingham, Derby, Forest, Leeds, Norwich or any of the other yo yo clubs would do more for his management skills than coming second in a two horse league.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 10:24

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:Well Aberdeen are currently building a new stadium so they must have a means to do it. How did Stavanger do it? They built it into a facility where offices and residential property are part of the stadium complex.

Scottish football isn't rubbish just because I say so, it's rubbish by definition. I don't know if you remember when Sportscene (the parochial Scottish MOTD) used to  be on prior to MOTD but it was like watching hackers at your golf club and then turning on the PGA Tour. It was so bad it was embarrassing. Used to see a lot of players out in pubs smoking and drinking so it's not a surprise that they are so bad.

What, back in the day when they were actually winning European trophies or at least competing in Europe after Xmas?

I agree though on the stadium front. When I went to the snodome at Milton Keynes last year to practice before the skiing holiday I had a couple of overnight stays. There’s a doubletree Hilton built around the MK dons stadium, great set up it is, Reading’s Madjetski stadium is similar, different hotel group though so yes that could be a way to do it. In reality there are too many senior teams in Scotland that are stadium poor. Infact there are too many senior teams period. You could probably whittle it down, have an 18 team premiership and regional leagues below it.

Definitely agree there are too many teams pretending to be "professional".
Also think regional leagues wouldn't be too bad an idea. Keep the soap dodging west coasters over there and have the east and North in separate leagues. No point in Montrose or Forfar having to go to Dumfries or Annan every other week when they have to think about the cost of that.

Also agree the stadiums are poor. You see better ones in the English League 1. Take away the diddler Dome, Castle Greyskull, Easter Road and Tynecastle and the rest are pretty rubbish.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 10:28

pedro wrote:AFAIK there's a lot of money in Turkish football and they regularly attract big international names. But results in Europe are a bit up and down. But you should not underestimate how big clubs Fenerbahce and Galatasaray are.

They are big Pedro and their followings are fanatical. Again, there’s big money being pumped in to maintain that I heard a couple of years ago that Shaky Donuts (Shakhtar Donetsk) were one of the best bankrolled teams in Europe, they’ve pretty much kept Ukraine’s country coefficient afloat. So in reality the old firm have done well to drag Scottish football back out the Financial lessons learned ditch and get the country coefficient at least competing with those countries again. They will hit a ceiling though (or a plateau) and the question will then become what to do next?

So...what’s the chances of a Battle of Britain draw at noon?

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri 2 Oct - 10:33

I'm not big on Norwegian football, but a quick check says that Viking were gifted the land for tge stadium and over £4m by the local municipality. Which i guess would help a lot of clubs.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by beninho Fri 2 Oct - 10:36

JAS wrote:

They are big Pedro and their followings are fanatical. Again, there’s big money being pumped in to maintain that I heard a couple of years ago that Shaky Donuts (Shakhtar Donetsk) were one of the best bankrolled teams in Europe, they’ve pretty much kept Ukraine’s country coefficient afloat. So in reality the old firm have done well to drag Scottish football back out the Financial lessons learned ditch and get the country coefficient at least competing with those countries again. They will hit a ceiling though (or a plateau) and the question will then become what to do next?

So...what’s the chances of a Battle of Britain draw at noon?

For a while Shakhter were very good. Ukraine football had a lot of money pumped in. Donesk had about 10 brazilians. Think it went wrong after Russia got involved in crime though.

beninho

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 10:40

beninho wrote:I'm not big on Norwegian football, but a quick check says that Viking were gifted the land for tge stadium and over £4m by the local municipality.  Which i guess would help a lot of clubs.

A bit like Man City and West Ham?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 10:43

super_realist wrote:

Lampard took a Championship job, not sure why Gerrard wouldn't. I could see the lure of managing Birmingham,  Derby, Forest, Leeds,  Norwich or any of the other yo yo clubs would do more for his management skills than coming second in a two horse league.

You’re going to mock this but mock away, it should be amusing...

I actually think Gerrard has a rare sense of loyalty. He was offered options away from Liverpool in the heyday of his playing days and he turned them down. I also believe he believes he can achieve something at Rangers and as a born winner he won’t give that up, I honestly don’t think he would walk from Rangers not having won silverware.  I think (despite no silverware...yet) he’s already been a huge success given where they were when he arrived and where they are now. A championship club means no European football and if he’s successful it would mean having to compete against Liverpool.
I see only 1 job (Liverpool) potentially 2 (England) tempting him away before he feels he’s taken Rangers as far as he can.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 10:47

He turned down moves away from Liverpool because he was a bottler and because allegedly he was threatened if he left.
I don't doubt he loved Liverpool and felt loyal to them, but money talks now and Rangers can't pay the sort of money a guy of his profile can get down south and Rangers also won't put up with continued failure.
He has to win the league soon or they'll get rid of him. That's the way it is with the Glasgow cults.

As for facing Liverpool, big deal. Moron Terry and Lampard haven't worried about that.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 10:59

super_realist wrote:He turned down moves away from Liverpool because he was a bottler and because allegedly he was threatened if he left.
I don't doubt he loved Liverpool and felt loyal to them, but money talks now and Rangers can't pay the sort of money a guy of his profile can get down south and Rangers also won't put up with continued failure.
He has to win the league soon or they'll get rid of him. That's the way it is with the Glasgow cults.

As for facing Liverpool, big deal. Moron Terry and Lampard haven't worried about that.

I think the minimum this year has to be a cup and taking the league at least to the wire. In the absence of those they would have to have punched well above their weight in Europe.

Celtic getting 10 in a row will hurt him reputation-ally, it shouldn’t but as you say it’s Glasgow, he would always be remembered by some knuckle draggers for “letting it happen”

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 2 Oct - 11:00

JAS wrote:EL & CL will be won every year now by teams from the big 5 sky sports sponsored money laundering leagues.

And you wonder why we think you come off as a conspiracy theorist?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 11:06

JAS wrote:
super_realist wrote:He turned down moves away from Liverpool because he was a bottler and because allegedly he was threatened if he left.

I think the minimum this year has to be a cup and taking the league at least to the wire. In the absence of those   they would have to have punched well above their weight in Europe.

Celtic getting 10 in a row will hurt him reputation-ally, it shouldn’t but as you say it’s Glasgow, he would always be remembered by some knuckle draggers for “letting it happen”

If Celtic win another treble I think Rangers hand will be forced.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 2 Oct - 11:08

Super

When was the last time you watched a game of football and who was playing?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 11:10

Good question, I tend to just watch highlights. Spending an hour and three quarters watching a game isn't a good use of time.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 2 Oct - 11:15

What leagues do you watch the highlights for?
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 11:17

Usually I'll catch a bit of MOTD or the SPL but I don't actively seek either out.

It's funny watching the Scottish highlights because they've become so right on and inclusive that they have to invite token pundits on, most of which can barely talk let alone be articulate.

Last edited by super_realist on Fri 2 Oct - 12:14; edited 2 times in total

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 11:21

McLaren wrote:
JAS wrote:EL & CL will be won every year now by teams from the big 5 sky sports sponsored money laundering leagues.

And you wonder why we think you come off as a conspiracy theorist?

You think there’s no dirty money in football?

You think...as an example all Abramovich’s financial dealings are all above reproach?

You think Qatar won the opportunity to host the World Cup totally on merit?

Conspiracy theories talk about the moon landings being filmed in Maui, The CIA ordering 9/11 and other complete bunkum. Dodgy money buying power in football is a reality and I think you have to be pretty closed minded not to see that.

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 11:24

Couldn't you probably say that for every industry/business in the world?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 11:36

Benfica & Standard Liege for Rangers...Sparta Prague & Milan for Celtic...How were Milan in Pot 3??

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 2 Oct - 11:44

JAS wrote:Benfica & Standard Liege for Rangers...Sparta Prague & Milan for Celtic...How were Milan in Pot 3??

They've been a shambles for years and their UEFA ranking will be really low. Only really kicked into any sort of form since football started again after lockdown.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by McLaren Fri 2 Oct - 11:48

They had to scrape by last night on the 12th round of penalties, vs some crappy Portuguese team. Certainly both keepers had taken one and I think they were back to the start.
McLaren
McLaren

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 12:45

Go on then Super, will the ugly sisters get through their respective groups and into the last 32?

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 12:51

I'd say it was 50/50 Jas, Celtic are terrible away from home. Got to assume they'll be beaten twice by Milan so just a question of how they do against Prague.
As for the huns, again it's 50/50 for second place I would think.
Don't think either will win their group but probably one of them will get through.
Trouble is, how much effort do the huns want to put in and potentially damage their league challenge?

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by JAS Fri 2 Oct - 14:02

super_realist wrote:I'd say it was 50/50 Jas, Celtic are terrible away from home. Got to assume they'll be beaten twice by Milan so just a question of how they do against Prague.
As for the huns, again it's 50/50 for second place I would think.
Don't think either will win their group but probably one of them will get through.
Trouble is, how much effort do the huns want to put in and potentially damage their league challenge?

I’d say both were caught in the league vs Europe dilemma. It didn’t seem to help Rangers in the league last year to be still in Europe after Xmas. They only lasted one more round than Celtic and the 2nd leg wasn’t even played before lockdown. Thing is though Celtic probably still have more strength in depth to pursue on all fronts so it will start becoming more tricky for Rangers if they get through and keep going in the knock out phase.

I do see them getting through. Are Benfica any better than Porto? Are Liege any better than Feyenoord? On both counts probably about the same. Are Rangers any better and more experienced than they were taking off n those teams in the group stage last year? Yes I think they most definitely are. I’m not saying they will but they could potentially win their group. 40/60 about winning group but 60/40 about qualifying.

Celtic being the pot 1 seeds in the group has to put them favourites. I’m surprised at how far Milan have fallen, again Celtic beat Lazio home & away last season. Tougher Italian opposition than Milan currently offer. On the other hand they folded meekly to Copenhagen once they got through. They can get a result against anyone but equally they can have a wtf trip up. Over 6 games though I think they’ll get through

JAS

Back to top Go down

Post by super_realist Fri 2 Oct - 14:07

Celtic also get beaten home and away every year by small teams whilst simultaneously getting impressive results against better teams. It's the lack of consistency which is their problem and defenders of both teams tend to struggle because they rarely get much challenge during the domestic season.

super_realist

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sun 4 Oct - 20:46

Crazy day in the premiership today.
Villa topping it off with an amazing win against the champions OK

Souness is such a drip. Never likes to praise the opposition when Liverpool lose.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 15 ... 20  Next