The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ?????

2 posters

Go down

Womens British and Irish Lions - Is it financially viable in the current climate?

British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Vote_lcap33%British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Vote_lcap67%British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Vote_lcap0%British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Empty British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ?????

Post by TightHEAD Tue 12 Oct 2021, 5:18 pm

British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility to be looked at by panel

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/58881159

"Financial viability, suitable opposition and appropriate scheduling in the women's rugby calendar will all need rigorous analysis, research and careful consideration."

Thoughts?

I have long promoted Womens rugby on here (one of the very few!) but My own personal view is that this will be a hard sell.

TightHEAD
TightHEAD

TightHEAD likes this post

Back to top Go down

British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Empty Re: British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ?????

Post by TightHEAD Tue 12 Oct 2021, 9:36 pm

Tumbleweed

Kind of proving my point, the Lions is more than just a few games in the SH, it's the touring element that make it plus the influx of fans drinking and eating. Just won't work for the women's game as their isn't the interest, yet.
TightHEAD
TightHEAD

Back to top Go down

British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ????? Empty Re: British and Irish Lions: Women's team feasibility ?????

Post by RiscaGame Wed 13 Oct 2021, 12:30 am

TightHEAD wrote:They can't catch!

TightHEAD wrote:It was poor. Anyone new to watching this standard would have to ask why they are being paid.

Real champion mate. I’ll lock this thread. You might not want to start a new thread, off the back of another deleted or locked post.

Here’s the thread, to show you why it’s locked. You haven’t said one positive thing.

https://www.606v2.com/t70088-womens-6-nations#3970570

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down