The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jake Paul-what next?

3 posters

Go down

Jake Paul-what next? Empty Jake Paul-what next?

Post by aja424 Tue Nov 01, 2022 3:38 pm

Another convincing dusplay by Jake. Some clear improvements such as his spear like jab and footwork. Still a little raw but not a bad resume for his first few fights, by any standards. Where is his career heading? I think another 2-3 convincingly good displays against top names, then surely should be looking towards a top 20 opponent.
Thoughts?

aja424

Back to top Go down

Jake Paul-what next? Empty Re: Jake Paul-what next?

Post by Soul Requiem Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:45 pm

aja424 wrote:Another convincing dusplay by Jake. Some clear improvements such as his spear like jab and footwork. Still a little raw but not a bad resume for his first few fights, by any standards. Where is his career heading? I think another 2-3 convincingly good displays against top names, then surely should be looking towards a top 20 opponent.
Thoughts?

He's not fought an actual boxer yet, his resume is as awful as any novice. I'd expect any reasonable domestic level guy to take Silva apart comfortably.

Soul Requiem

Back to top Go down

Post by Derbymanc Thu Nov 03, 2022 10:27 am

WHAT????

no no no, he's not a little raw he's still a complete novice, he's not fought an actual boxer at all and the only top 20 opponent he should be fighting is top 20 of the biggest novices of the year.

His resume is awful as any boxer and any half decent journeyman would take him apart with ease (on a fair footing), hell most 18 year olds that have been boxing amateurs would take him apart in 3 rounds.

It's utter dog poop

Derbymanc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down