The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

URC- Corners out, Round 3

+11
Unclear
westisbest
mikey_dragon
TAFKA The Oracle
geoff999rugby
LeinsterFan4life
RiscaGame
Welshmushroom
carpet baboon
thebandwagonsociety
neilthom7
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

URC- Corners out, Round 3 Empty URC- Corners out, Round 3

Post by neilthom7 Tue 31 Oct 2023, 5:37 pm

Now that we have got rid of that pesky minor competition (well done to our South African friends btw) we can properly launch ourselves into the fledgling URC season.

It's got it all this weekend, good games, some derbies/interpro's and even a Welsh/South African invasion of London to show that English lot a proper rugby competition. Welcome to round 3.

Friday 3rd November 2023

Glasgow Warriors v DHL Stormers- Scotstoun Stadium, Glasgow – KO 19.35 IRE & UK / 20.35 ITA / 21.35 SA
Live on: Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

Ospreys v Hollywoodbets Sharks- Twickenham Stoop, London – KO 19.35 IRE & UK / 20.35 ITA / 21.35 SA
Live on: BBC Wales, Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

Saturday 4th November 2023

Zebre Parma v Vodacom Bulls- Stadio Lanfranchi, Parma – KO 13.00 IRE & UK / 14.00 ITA / 15.00 SA
Live on: Sky Italia, Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

Leinster v Edinburgh Rugby- RDS Arena, Dublin – KO 15.05 IRE & UK / 16.05 ITA / 17.05 SA
Live on: RTÉ, Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

Scarlets v Cardiff Rugby- Parc Y Scarlets, Llanelli – KO 17.15 IRE & UK / 18.15 ITA / 19.15 SA
Live on: Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

Munster v Dragons RFC- Musgrave Park, Cork – KO 17.15 IRE & UK / 18.15 ITA / 19.15 SA
Live on: RTÉ, S4C, Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

Connacht v Ulster- The Sportsground, Galway – KO 19.35 IRE & UK / 20.35 ITA / 21.35 SA
Live on: TG4, Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

Sunday 5th November 2023

Benetton v Emirates Lions- Stadio Monigo, Treviso – KO 13.30 IRE & UK / 14.30 ITA / 15.30 SA
Live on: Sky Italia, Viaplay, Premier Sports, SuperSport, Flo Rugby & URC.tv

neilthom7

http://www.twitter.com/thomthom1988

Back to top Go down

URC- Corners out, Round 3 Empty Re: URC- Corners out, Round 3

Post by thebandwagonsociety Wed 01 Nov 2023, 8:54 am

That looks like a good slate of games.
Stormers could put up an away win at Glasgow.
Sharks should be competitive at Osprey.
Bulls could be hungoverr in France and slip up to Zebre (probably not).
Edinburgh could pip Leinster in Dublin.
Scarlets v Cardiff should be a ding-dong affair.
Munster to cruise against Dragons (they are playing in Musgrave Park in Cork, so the smaller ground will be a sell out and great atmosphere).
Connacht v Ulster should be a cracker.
Benetton probably coast past the Lions.

But outside of Bulls and Munster, I wouldn't be surprised to see any other results go either way. Bring on the weekend.
Poor weather around Ireland/Wales/Scotland probably limits any truly high scoring affairs.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Wed 01 Nov 2023, 5:33 pm

I'm concerned about Ulster's availability at tight head and second for this game.
O'Tool is out for a month so we have two unproven, and if I'm honest on what we have seen so far, not good enough (hope they prove me wrong and quickly) guys available unless Warick moved over, which isn't great either.
And we only have two fit second row. So could be a long night

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Wed 01 Nov 2023, 6:14 pm

I'll have another go at this weeks results:-

Glasgow vs Stormers - Glasgow by 1
Ospreys vs Sharks - Ospreys by7
Zebre vs Bulls - Bulls by 15
Leinster vs Edinburgh -Leinster by 10
Scarlets vs Cardiff - Cardiff by 12
Munster vs Dragons - Munster by 20
Connacht vs Ulster - Ulster by 5
Treviso vs Lions - Treviso by 3

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Wed 01 Nov 2023, 6:19 pm

Scarlets have been so bad I can see them losing by 20 points to Cardiff even though i dont think Cardiff are any good.

I'll be amazed if Peel isnt on borrowed time at this point.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by RiscaGame Thu 02 Nov 2023, 1:38 am

Munster will put 40 on Dragons, at the very least.

Good to see Dan Lydiate’s personal issues were resolved by Monday, to train with Team Wales anyway. Also glad that Basham’s niggle is sorted to play for Dragons this weekend, in a game that’s waaaaaay bigger than a derby.

Another point as well, is Dragons took the right decision to protect Cai Evans off a concussion incident, but he can go play too. Either Flanagan is pro player or not. It’s a nothing game. Halfpenny is clearly going to start. Let Evans rest another week FFS.

RiscaGame

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Thu 02 Nov 2023, 6:26 pm

Did the WRU really organise a game against the Baabaas this weekend?? I had absolutely no idea that was on... and to do it on the same weekend as the Os play their game in London.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Thu 02 Nov 2023, 8:20 pm

Ulster could be missing 4 of their 5 best Props including the best 3.
Kitshoff, Moore, O'Toole and O'Sullivan.
They wil lalso, probably, be missing 3 of their best Locks.
Henderson, Treadwell and Izzy.

Izzy and O'Toole did played last week but probably not this

A kid, albeit a very good one in the 2nd row, he is more of a backrower and a poor backrower on the bench for the 2nd row.
At lock almost forced to play the backup LH at tight head, a kid at LH, a very mediocre TH cover and absolutely no idea who will cover LH.

This could be a real struggle - Connacht could easily win.

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Fri 03 Nov 2023, 3:21 pm

Ulster have just announced the team.

Throwing the towel in on this one - comfortable Connacht win.

Looks like they are saving most of the first XV for the two home games the following 2 weekends.

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFKA The Oracle Fri 03 Nov 2023, 4:31 pm

Dragons without 20 players - 7 with Wales and 13 injured. Oh well, it’s only Munster away Shocked

Wales have called up our prop Lloyd Fairbrother for his first cap for the BaaBaas game, who in fairness is only just barely URC level. Only calling him up due to unavailability elsewhere I think. So he’s gone and we’re therefore left with players called up from teams like Newport RFC. I mean, that’s how regional rugby is mean to work but a lot of the players in this squad to face Munster are really not fit for this level of rugby. It’s gonna be a massacre!

TAFKA The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFKA The Oracle Fri 03 Nov 2023, 4:37 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:Did the WRU really organise a game against the Baabaas this weekend?? I had absolutely no idea that was on... and to do it on the same weekend as the Os play their game in London.

We need the money that this will generate. But the scheduling is terrible. The WRU has to work more in harmony with the regions, but also with the URC who obviously are involved in scheduling within their league. The Ospreys game being in London is not the issue here as far as I can see. I doubt many will travel down for it anyway, so there’s little conflict in Wales and some of those Os fans might be free to go watch Wales. Plus the Os game is on Friday evening so any travelling fans can probably make it back for the Wales game on Saturday if need be. It’s the clash with the Welsh derby that is the most puzzling. Of all the times to agree this, they’ve gone for a date when Scarlets are playing Cardiff. So there’s a direct conflict there. It’s bound to impact attendances on both fronts.

TAFKA The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Fri 03 Nov 2023, 6:48 pm

TAFKA The Oracle wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:Did the WRU really organise a game against the Baabaas this weekend?? I had absolutely no idea that was on... and to do it on the same weekend as the Os play their game in London.

We need the money that this will generate. But the scheduling is terrible. The WRU has to work more in harmony with the regions, but also with the URC who obviously are involved in scheduling within their league. The Ospreys game being in London is not the issue here as far as I can see. I doubt many will travel down for it anyway, so there’s little conflict in Wales and some of those Os fans might be free to go watch Wales. Plus the Os game is on Friday evening so any travelling fans can probably make it back for the Wales game on Saturday if need be. It’s the clash with the Welsh derby that is the most puzzling. Of all the times to agree this, they’ve gone for a date when Scarlets are playing Cardiff. So there’s a direct conflict there. It’s bound to impact attendances on both fronts.
I can't see how it's gonna make a whole lot, tickets are cheap, it won't sell out and the baabass players and organisation has to be played. Certainly not going to make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but it does piss off the regions more.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/rugby-union/67291068

I referenced the Os' game in London because it's supposed to be an occasion. We're putting the league in front of people who may not have ever watched a URC game (SA expats living in England etc).

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Fri 03 Nov 2023, 6:59 pm

Connacht: Tiernan O'Halloran; Byron Ralston, Tom Farrell, Cathal Forde, Diarmuid Kilgallen; Jack Carty, Caolin Blade; Denis Buckley, Dylan Tierney-Martin, Jack Aungier; Oisin Dowling, Joe Joyce; Shamus Hurley-Langton, Conor Oliver, Cian Prendergast.

Replacements: Tadgh McElroy, Jordan Duggan, Dominic Robertson-McCoy, Niall Murray, Jarrad Butler, Colm Reilly, David Hawkshaw, Andrew Smith.

Ulster: Will Addison; Aaron Sexton, James Hume, Stewart Moore, Ethan McIlroy, Jake Flannery, Dave Shanahan; Eric O'Sullivan, John Andrew, James French; Alan O'Connor (capt), Harry Sheridan; Matty Rea, Reuben Crothers, Nick Timoney.

Replacements: Tom Stewart, Andy Warwick, Greg McGrath, Joe Hopes, David McCann, Nathan Doak, Billy Burns, Ben Moxham.

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Fri 03 Nov 2023, 7:01 pm

That Ulster team is basically almost complete second or third string players.

Some of it is due to injury etc but the rest I assume is for the home games coming up. Otherwise I'd have no idea what Dan is doing which to be fair wouldn't be the first time

neilthom7

Unclear likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Fri 03 Nov 2023, 8:21 pm

Stormers have lost their discipline quite badly here. 2 men into the bin

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFKA The Oracle Fri 03 Nov 2023, 8:38 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
TAFKA The Oracle wrote:

I can't see how it's gonna make a whole lot, tickets are cheap, it won't sell out and the baabass players and organisation has to be played. Certainly not going to make a difference in the grand scheme of things, but it does piss off the regions more.
https://www.bbc.com/sport/av/rugby-union/67291068

I referenced the Os' game in London because it's supposed to be an occasion. We're putting the league in front of people who may not have ever watched a URC game (SA expats living in England etc).

Yes, I see what you mean now. Yes it would have been much better to have a stronger team out including the likes of Tipuric, etc. to try to promote the league. I agree there. Nothing like being hamstrung by your union! They’re doing ok actually. 19-5 at half time. Can they hold out? 40 mins for glory!

TAFKA The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 03 Nov 2023, 8:54 pm

Luke Morgan starts again and is still shocking. Why? Today, and the previous two weeks, he was in no-man’s land for opposition tries.

Interesting to see this game as Ospreys have promising youngsters in the forwards. A bit scrappy at times but Ospreys are worth their lead. Adamson isn’t a good ref.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 03 Nov 2023, 8:58 pm

I can hear background commentary over the commentary in the Ospreys vs Hollywoodbets. Annoying.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFKA The Oracle Fri 03 Nov 2023, 9:02 pm

The Sharks 15 having a real mare this game. Knock on leading to a try, two kicks out on the full from his own half, some missed tackles. Not doing his team any favours.

TAFKA The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Fri 03 Nov 2023, 9:04 pm

Sharks are very strong but they’re error-strewn. Ospreys still have the set piece and might be the only shining light of the regions this year.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFKA The Oracle Fri 03 Nov 2023, 9:26 pm

mikey_dragon wrote:Sharks are very strong but they’re error-strewn. Ospreys still have the set piece and might be the only shining light of the regions this year.

Yes they’ve got Nicky Smith, Dewi Lake, Jac Morgan, Adam Beard and Tipuric not playing today as they’re in the Wales/BaaBaas squad. Plus players like Gareth Thomas not in either squad (is he injured?). So some good depth there if they’re able to front up to Sharks with those missing.

TAFKA The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Fri 03 Nov 2023, 9:32 pm

Welshmushroom wrote:I'll have another go at this weeks results:-

Glasgow vs Stormers  - Glasgow by 1

Going well so far 2 from 2 although my point margin was off a bit

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Fri 03 Nov 2023, 9:34 pm

Sharks missing a lot of players though so not sure how much you can read into the Ospreys. Sharks havent been good in these early rounds.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:40 am

Sharks will be a lot better with their players back. Ospreys have a chunk missing too, good enough to win though but not a great second half from them. They butchered numerous opportunities to get the fourth try. It also looks like they’ll struggle with the halfbacks they have.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 04 Nov 2023, 2:07 pm

Quick question about the Ospreys.
Keep seeing they will move to London thrown about.

But, and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, I'm sure WR rules state you are governed by which ever union your team physically resides in, so if it was a permanent move they would then come under RFU governance.
Which I don't think the WRU or RFU would be happy about

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Sat 04 Nov 2023, 3:02 pm

That’s just being thrown around. It’s a dim view to take but we have our share of dim fans. You’re right about the rules.

There is talking of redeveloping St Helen’s in Swansea and Ospreys going there, that’s been talked about for a while though. It wasn’t long ago there was chat about disbanding them, they still produce most of Wales’ forwards though. All the best to them.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFKA The Oracle Sat 04 Nov 2023, 4:53 pm

Haven’t Ospreys taken out a stupidly long lease on the Liberty Stadium? Something like 50 years?? Or this that something they’re able to get out of easily? Maybe a clause or just a loose agreement with the council?

TAFKA The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 04 Nov 2023, 5:06 pm

Edinburgh never fail to disappoint. Such a good squad on paper, but it just can't seem to click.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by Welshmushroom Sat 04 Nov 2023, 6:05 pm

Welshmushroom wrote:
Welshmushroom wrote:I'll have another go at this weeks results:-

Glasgow vs Stormers  - Glasgow by 1

Going well so far 2 from 2 although my point margin was off a bit

4 from 4 now. Was really close with the last 2 on points as well. Cardiff still ahead slightly and Dragons losing to Munster atm. So potentially im going to be 6 from 6.

Welshmushroom

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 8:29 pm

Was not expecting this Ulster performance at half time. Who knows if they can keep it up but great effort for the team that is out in that first half.

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:06 pm

Ulster have left a very costly 10 points out ther ein the space of 5 mins with a butchered try chance and penalty missed

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:11 pm

I don't know what has happened with Ulster over the summer, the backs suddenly look quite inventive but the lineout and scrum has fallen apart completely

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:18 pm

That was not a knock on there ref, that is definitely the wrong call, it was fairly clearly backwards

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:25 pm

Ulster had a big lead against Leinster last season and threw it away, then their season fell apart and now they've already thrown away another big lead in an interpro. There does at least seem to be some players returning to form however.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:27 pm

Before the game a close loss would have been a great result given the Ulster team but they really should have won that game. Left too many points out there and in the end they will be incredibly dissapointed in that result. James Hume was fantastic, undoubtedly his injury hurt them.

Connacht upped it a bit in the second half and a couple of home calls from the ref to help see it out for them at the end but tbh Connacht have a fair bit of looking at themselves to do after that as they just squeezed by a very, very strung together Ulster team.

On another note, we are only 3 games into the season and Ulster's injury list is absolutely ridiculous, what is going on with that.

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:30 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:Ulster had a big lead against Leinster last season and threw it away, then their season fell apart and now they've already thrown away another big lead in an interpro. There does at least seem to be some players returning to form however.

Very different situation though, a man up v Leinster, full strength team and threw it away in that game.  This Ulster team shouldn't have been in the contest, they had a nothing team out there, so many players missing when the team was announced and another before they even started the game.

Last edited by neilthom7 on Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:31 pm

Well for 45 minutes Ulster were the better team. Our defence was aggressive and accurate, we fired into rucks, and the backs looked well organised. Then it went a bit wrong. Considering I expected a big loss, Im now annoyed we lost, as we had the chances to win.

I think Sheridan and McCann both had very good games tonight.

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by carpet baboon Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:35 pm

19 players unavailable for this game then we lose another 3 tonight Will we be able to field a full 15 next week

carpet baboon

Back to top Go down

Post by LeinsterFan4life Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:35 pm

neilthom7 wrote:
LeinsterFan4life wrote:Ulster had a big lead against Leinster last season and threw it away, then their season fell apart and now they've already thrown away another big lead in an interpro. There does at least seem to be some players returning to form however.

Very different situatuion though, a man up v Leinster, full strength team and threw it away in that game.  This Ulster team shouldn't have been in the contest, they had a nothing team out there, so many players missing when the team was announced and another before they even started the game.
Certainly not a nothing team, you'd be wanting a lot of those younger lads to step up or step in as the season goes on. Plenty of positives as you say and thankfully Hume is returning to form. I do worry about a side that throws away big leads, Connacht were very poor for instance.

LeinsterFan4life

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:42 pm

LeinsterFan4life wrote:
neilthom7 wrote:

Very different situatuion though, a man up v Leinster, full strength team and threw it away in that game.  This Ulster team shouldn't have been in the contest, they had a nothing team out there, so many players missing when the team was announced and another before they even started the game.
Certainly not a nothing team, you'd be wanting a lot of those younger lads to step up or step in as the season goes on. Plenty of positives as you say and thankfully Hume is returning to form. I do worry about a side that throws away big leads, Connacht were very poor for instance.

I couldn't think of the right term what I meant was a team that is nowhere near first team, a lot of 2nd string, 3rd string and lower players in that team. Quite a few of them wouldn't even make the second team.

I think it was 19 players in midweek unavailable and that was before Addison before it even kicked off and then a few more in the game. It's only dissapointing because they should have probably won it on the night, beforehand I assumed they would get completely blown away

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by neilthom7 Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:43 pm

carpet baboon wrote:19 players unavailable for this game then we lose another 3 tonight Will we be able to field a full 15 next week

3 games into the season, it's quite ridiculous really, what is going on in training, in medical rooms etc that is causing them to get injured so much this early on

neilthom7

Back to top Go down

Post by westisbest Sat 04 Nov 2023, 9:49 pm

Good comeback from Connacht. Top of the table (for now anyway).
Great start to the season.

westisbest

Back to top Go down

Post by Unclear Sat 04 Nov 2023, 10:36 pm

The win was there for Ulster if McElroy had been a bit more composed.  I can't get too down on the Flannery penalty miss as I thought he had just taken a big knock, and Carty missed one as well.  For me the big positives were Sheridan and McCann.  Sheridan's break for the Flannery try showed intelligence as well as physical ability.  McCann seems to be developing well with some crucial steals outweighing a few mistakes and penalties conceded.

The lineout seems a shambles and needs to be sorted.  We lost the scrum battle, but not as badly as I expected.

Hopefully the physical intensity of the first 45 minutes can be extended to the full 80 as well as the returnees from injury and things might not be as doom laden as I first thought.  But as numerous posters here keep saying, it is the hope that kills you.

Unclear

Back to top Go down

Post by thebandwagonsociety Mon 06 Nov 2023, 9:49 am

thebandwagonsociety wrote:That looks like a good slate of games.
Stormers could put up an away win at Glasgow.
Sharks should be competitive at Osprey.
Bulls could be hungoverr in France and slip up to Zebre (probably not).
Edinburgh could pip Leinster in Dublin.
Scarlets v Cardiff should be a ding-dong affair.
Munster to cruise against Dragons (they are playing in Musgrave Park in Cork, so the smaller ground will be a sell out and great atmosphere).
Connacht v Ulster should be a cracker.
Benetton probably coast past the Lions.

But outside of Bulls and Munster, I wouldn't be surprised to see any other results go either way. Bring on the weekend.
Poor weather around Ireland/Wales/Scotland probably limits any truly high scoring affairs.

Lolz.
Bulls & Munster comfortable wins.
Stormers comfortably beaten at Glasgow.
Sharks well beaten by Osprey.
If Edinburgh had another 10 minutes of the match they might have caught Leinster -- terrible middle third(turd) of a game from them.
Scarlets and Connacht were close games.

thebandwagonsociety

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakdene Tue 07 Nov 2023, 8:58 am

Welshmushroom wrote:Scarlets have been so bad I can see them losing by 20 points to Cardiff even though i dont think Cardiff are any good.  

I'll be amazed if Peel isnt on borrowed time at this point.  

Well that aged well.

Oakdene

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 07 Nov 2023, 9:26 pm

A good win by Scarlets and it started off as if it would be another long day for them. What a difference a good 9 can make… Hopefully Scarlets keep up their decent home record in the league.

Cardiff must be bad to lose to them and also Benetton at home - they’re always a team with potential but there’s no money to tap into it.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by mikey_dragon Tue 07 Nov 2023, 10:09 pm

Ospreys are supposedly in a partnership with Cheetahs rugby, and three of their players are joining ospreys on loan.

mikey_dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by George Carlin Wed 08 Nov 2023, 9:33 am

I haven't had a chance to watch all the games, so let me ask how have the Welsh and Irish sides started their campaigns, generally speaking?
George Carlin
George Carlin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TAFKA The Oracle Wed 08 Nov 2023, 11:28 am

George Carlin wrote:I haven't had a chance to watch all the games, so let me ask how have the Welsh and Irish sides started their campaigns, generally speaking?

Crap.

TAFKA The Oracle

Back to top Go down

Post by geoff999rugby Wed 08 Nov 2023, 11:48 am

TAFKA The Oracle wrote:
George Carlin wrote:I haven't had a chance to watch all the games, so let me ask how have the Welsh and Irish sides started their campaigns, generally speaking?

Crap.

Obviously a reply on behalf of the Welsh only Very Happy

Decent for the Irish
Connacht top
Munster second undefeated
Both Leinster and Ulster 2 Wins 1 Defeat
Given the teams put out that a very respectable return for both

geoff999rugby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content