The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 01 Feb 2024, 10:24 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:Lovely watching Tindall laughing in Unai's face last night after the hand shake snub, probably carrying his good mood from handing out bibs successfully right through to the end of the match.

Morning, all, top film review, Galts.

My sources back home tell me that Jason Tindall is nailed on to be the next Liverpool manager when Sean steps down in the summer.

My source is Andy Captain Poofinger though so there is a chance it is wrong.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by alfie Fri 02 Feb 2024, 12:20 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Fist.

So all of these nasty bacterias and viruses present in practically every animal can cause serious problems. That's why I never share my bowl with the dog, kiss the cat on the mouth or rub my face in the parrot's feathers.

There was a famous horse trainer here (Vic Rail from Qld) who was always seen in the stables with a straw hanging out of the corner of his mouth whilst he drawled on about how good his next horse was. The poor bloke caught the nasty equine Henrda virus and died along with about 14 of his horses. I think he may have even 'slept' with them. This was about 30 years ago.

Even Steve Irwin, who got too close to that stingray... sure, there's some poison on the barbs but also a crusty cocktail of bacteria which speeds up the killing process... just to make sure.

I hope everyone's already had their breakfast.

Cheers, PJ, that made for fairly disturbing reading, especially as I'm a bit sick.  I tend to avoid kissing the cat these days though as I find her tongue a bit rough.

Sorry to hear, Big G. Get well.

Yeah, also if Galtova gives her a sardine treat... it never tastes as good second hand from the cat's mouth.
But a healthy fur coat is important for a city cat; so I guess you'll just have to close your eyes and dive in there.

It is reading stuff like this that keeps me coming back to scan this thread regularly (though rarely actually venturing to post) . Love the venom reports too by the way. My cat brings in lizards - or parts thereof - daily ; but none so far seem large enough to offer much of a threat even if they were not , generally , deceased.

Oh and Galted's cat looks proper intimidating in that avatar shot so I'm not surprised kissing might be viewed as an undertaking not to be taken lightly ...

alfie

guildfordbat and Galted like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Fri 02 Feb 2024, 12:37 am

alfie wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Fist.

So all of these nasty bacterias and viruses present in practically every animal can cause serious problems. That's why I never share my bowl with the dog, kiss the cat on the mouth or rub my face in the parrot's feathers.

There was a famous horse trainer here (Vic Rail from Qld) who was always seen in the stables with a straw hanging out of the corner of his mouth whilst he drawled on about how good his next horse was. The poor bloke caught the nasty equine Henrda virus and died along with about 14 of his horses. I think he may have even 'slept' with them. This was about 30 years ago.

Even Steve Irwin, who got too close to that stingray... sure, there's some poison on the barbs but also a crusty cocktail of bacteria which speeds up the killing process... just to make sure.

I hope everyone's already had their breakfast.

Cheers, PJ, that made for fairly disturbing reading, especially as I'm a bit sick.  I tend to avoid kissing the cat these days though as I find her tongue a bit rough.

Sorry to hear, Big G. Get well.

Yeah, also if Galtova gives her a sardine treat... it never tastes as good second hand from the cat's mouth.
But a healthy fur coat is important for a city cat; so I guess you'll just have to close your eyes and dive in there.

It is reading stuff like this that keeps me coming back to scan this thread regularly (though rarely actually venturing to post) .
Love the venom reports too by the way. My cat brings in lizards - or parts thereof - daily ; but none so far seem large enough to offer much of a threat even if they were not , generally , deceased.

Oh and Galted's cat looks proper intimidating in that avatar shot so I'm not surprised kissing might be viewed as an undertaking not to be taken lightly ...

Me too, Alfie.

The guys here are also so quick off the blocks with news of famous and not so famous deaths even if things there have been a bit quiet lately.

Hope to catch up with you on the other thread around Indian lunchtime.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 02 Feb 2024, 4:15 pm

Bloody hell, Guildford almost suffering the weekend michaelsing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 02 Feb 2024, 8:09 pm

I'm definitely not racist, some of my friends aren't Carl Weathers.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 02 Feb 2024, 8:38 pm

Galted wrote:I'm definitely not racist, some of my friends aren't Carl Weathers.

I’m not Carl Weathers but I am The Count of Monte Fisto.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 02 Feb 2024, 8:52 pm

Galted wrote:I'm definitely not racist, some of my friends aren't Carl Weathers.

It has been de-creed.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 02 Feb 2024, 10:00 pm

I'm not Steve Irwin.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 02 Feb 2024, 10:01 pm

Out on that, I'm not Jonnie Irwin.

Never heard of him.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sun 04 Feb 2024, 6:46 pm

Is anyone Barry? Or John?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 05 Feb 2024, 11:36 am

Monday Fist.

Quiet thread then people posting over the weekend. What is the world coming to?

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 05 Feb 2024, 12:53 pm

Somebody must have been Pike

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 05 Feb 2024, 1:00 pm

If I was I wouldn't tell you my name.

Sicond.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 05 Feb 2024, 2:23 pm

lostinwales wrote:Somebody must have been Pike

Lavender? Blue Crying or Very sad

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 06 Feb 2024, 1:35 pm

Dilly dilly fist.

Is anyone Toby? Or Keith?

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 Feb 2024, 2:46 pm

I am not a recently deceased celebrity.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 06 Feb 2024, 4:32 pm

I wish you weren't Gregg Wallace.

The egg headed cc*nt.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 Feb 2024, 5:42 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I wish you weren't Gregg Wallace.

The egg headed cc*nt.

L*l out loud. Read that piece on what he does on a Sunday, what an arse-hole.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 06 Feb 2024, 6:18 pm

Galted wrote:

The egg headed cc*nt.

He's quite funny with Gromit though.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 06 Feb 2024, 6:31 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

The egg headed cc*nt.

You're thinking of Wallis Simpson.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 06 Feb 2024, 6:32 pm

Galted wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

The egg headed cc*nt.

You're thinking of Wallis Simpson.

D'oh!

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Feb 2024, 11:12 am

Galted wrote:

The egg headed cc*nt.

I've read it about 30 times. It is one of the best things ever committed to paper. I swing between admiration for it being the greatest Partridge episode never written and excessive rage.

Right now I am in the rage zone. Given my stalking skills, I reckon I can find his gym pretty easily. I may get there 35 minutes early to catch him on the way in and crack his cone shaped head open.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Feb 2024, 11:34 am

Galted wrote:

The egg headed cc*nt.

I've read it about 30 times. It is one of the best things ever committed to paper. I swing between admiration for it being the greatest Partridge episode never written and excessive rage.

Right now I am in the rage zone. Given my stalking skills, I reckon I can find his gym pretty easily. I may get there 35 minutes early to catch him on the way in and crack his cone shaped head open.

Thought it was a spoof article when I read it, made for a great second read when I realised it wasn't.  Saw a similar article about Tom Hollander and what he does all day, what a legend, though it's not too dissimilar to my day.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Wed 07 Feb 2024, 12:03 pm

Galted wrote:

The egg headed cc*nt.

The gym bit was very Alan Partridge doing his Christmas shopping in Tandy after the store has closed.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 07 Feb 2024, 12:40 pm

I've been particularly impressed by how people from his past are rallying round to confirm what a colossal f*ckknuckle he is.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 07 Feb 2024, 3:03 pm

F*cking useless greengrocer.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 Feb 2024, 10:57 am

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:F*cking useless greengrocer.

I think you mean 'f*ckingg useless ggreenggrocer'.

Fist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 08 Feb 2024, 11:15 am

I am hearing rumours (though I wouldn't patronise their particular rag) that there is a an equally cringe article about this b**l ends day in The Mail.

Fist.

Sicond

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Thu 08 Feb 2024, 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Thu 08 Feb 2024, 12:10 pm

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 0_PinPep_Smarty_GreggWallace_001JPG

He's ready for you, Tino. As soon as he has finished playing Total War, opening gyms early, and ignoring his child, Gregg's all yours.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Galted likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 08 Feb 2024, 6:00 pm

I have a new hero.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Feb 2024, 10:05 am

Duty281 wrote:Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 4 0_PinPep_Smarty_GreggWallace_001JPG

He's ready for you, Tino. As soon as he has finished playing Total War, opening gyms early, and ignoring his child, Gregg's all yours.

For the love of Ggod. Could this get any better/worse.

I've now decided to boycott Greggs in protest. Which for a Man of the North, means I am now going without at least 2 of my main meals a day.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 09 Feb 2024, 10:14 am

You're so upset you forgot your fist. Sicond.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Feb 2024, 10:52 am

I've never been part of the whole fist, sicond and tird thing, Jules. If you paid attention you'd have known that.

In the words of my dead friend Rowley (pronounced Rowley), it is beneath me.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 09 Feb 2024, 3:02 pm

Fist!

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 09 Feb 2024, 4:53 pm

Galted wrote:Fist!

C*nt!

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 12 Feb 2024, 10:32 am

Galted wrote:Fist!

C*nt!

Fist.

I won't let the cyberbullies stop me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Mon 12 Feb 2024, 9:23 pm

Belated sicond. I was having a long kip, but not as long as Kiptum.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Feb 2024, 9:00 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:Belated sicond. I was having a long kip, but not as long as Kiptum.

You managed to cram a lot of kips into that post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 13 Feb 2024, 10:40 am

Tird. No running away from the kip.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Tue 13 Feb 2024, 11:11 am

lostinwales wrote:Tird. No running away from the kip.

I'll take the sicond then.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Feb 2024, 12:12 pm

Fist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Feb 2024, 2:10 pm

I've never been part of the whole fist, sicond and tird thing, Jules. If you paid attention you'd have known that.

In the words of my dead friend Rowley (pronounced Rowley), it is beneath me.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 2:11 pm

I'm beneath you.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 13 Feb 2024, 2:14 pm

Duty281 wrote:I'm beneath you.

Tino will be jealous.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Tue 13 Feb 2024, 2:20 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Duty281 wrote:I'm beneath you.

Tino will be jealous.

His own fault for leaving Galted for Gregg.

Duty281

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Feb 2024, 2:25 pm

Didn't know michaels had moved oop north.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-york-north-yorkshire-68281661

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 13 Feb 2024, 5:29 pm

I'm not wright

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 13 Feb 2024, 6:21 pm

lostinwales wrote:I'm not wright

It's always sad when a DJ dies if you're a close friend or relative of that DJ.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 14 Feb 2024, 8:31 am

Galted wrote:
lostinwales wrote:I'm not wright

It's always sad when a DJ dies if you're a close friend or relative of that DJ.

I reckon Yewtree was about to catch up with him so he gave himself death.

Look at that goatee. If that doesn't scream nonce, then nothing does.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 14 Feb 2024, 1:00 pm

I still hold out hope that Edmonds gets Yewtreed.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next