The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 9 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 9 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Pal Joey Mon 22 Apr 2024, 11:13 am

Nothing's gonna stop this fist. No ifs, no buts.

Think I used to play it safe on the District Line mostly.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 9 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Mon 22 Apr 2024, 11:28 am

I've always found the Jubilee Line to be the most magnificent of the London Underground lines, even though it can be quite crowded.  My favourite part is arriving at Canary Wharf during afternoon rush hour and seeing all the bankers arranged in neat queues.  I reckon serialDAVE could eliminate 10-15 of the c*nts with a crossbow before anyone even knew what was happening.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Apr 2024, 11:33 am

I miss serialDAVE. Not as much as I miss Geoff/Jeff Rowley/Rowley.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 22 Apr 2024, 11:37 am

At least we can still see what Jeff's up to. The worst thing with serialDAVE is the not knowing.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Apr 2024, 11:41 am

I think we know. Spending a bit of time in Eastern Europe. Little bit of a working vacation to the Middle East. Run of the mill things for serialDAVE.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 22 Apr 2024, 11:46 am

Galted wrote:I've always found the Jubilee Line to be the most magnificent of the London Underground lines, even though it can be quite crowded.  My favourite part is arriving at Canary Wharf during afternoon rush hour and seeing all the bankers arranged in neat queues.  I reckon serialDAVE could eliminate 10-15 of the c*nts with a crossbow before anyone even knew what was happening.

Just been looking the latest map... and the DLR route. So you can basically hop on that and go to the City... or Bank, then change for the northern line to meet Tino.

I used to like the Jubilee line too (a pub just near Finchley Rd is where I (we) got our drinks spiked) and also the Piccadilly line.

After the spiking... can't remember how we got to a party 'out west'... near Acton probably, then the taxi dropped me off next to some bushes in Notting Hill closer to home. It was actually my birthday drinks night... a Friday. By Monday, the whole office knew about my performance.

The old boss from Gloucester (he looked a bit like Mr Rumbold) signed the card (lots of filthy comments from everyone) and gave a wry smile. Said something like "it seems you had an enjoyable Friday night..."

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Apr 2024, 12:05 pm

DLR worst line, Baker Street best station.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 22 Apr 2024, 12:09 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:DLR worst line, Baker Street best station.

Saw a documentary on the closure of the old signal box there... and the construction of the Metropolitan line.

Some excellent tiling there. Pure craftsmanship.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Apr 2024, 12:09 pm

I like winding my way down on Baker Street.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm

Great sax solo from Bob Holness

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 22 Apr 2024, 12:58 pm

Just one more year and then you'll be happy.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 22 Apr 2024, 1:17 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Great  sax solo from Bob Holness

Yep, a blockbuster.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 22 Apr 2024, 1:28 pm

Bob on sax is up there with Marilyn Manson playing Paul from The Wonder Years.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Wed 24 Apr 2024, 2:21 pm

Someone needs to teach this brat there's no such thing as a seagull
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-68890570

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 24 Apr 2024, 2:31 pm

I really wish I had not clicked play on the video, I am feeling rather violent now.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 25 Apr 2024, 10:00 am

What's wrong with the DLR?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Duty281 Sat 27 Apr 2024, 8:31 pm

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 9 King-duty

Me and the King. The King and I.

Duty281

Location : I wouldn’t want to be faster or greener than now if you were with me; O you were the best of all my days

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:08 pm

Strange, I always figured you for a brunette.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:47 am

Good work over our night time, PJ. #jamiesmithwatch

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 29 Apr 2024, 12:31 pm

Galted wrote:

For a while I worked right by it, and subsequently stayed next to it, which quite frankly got on my Bristols, though it was genuinely funny to hear from the guys who wouldn't get on it because there were no drivers.

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Mon 29 Apr 2024, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fist)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 29 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:

For a while I worked right by it, and subsequently stayed next to it, which quite frankly got on my Bristols, though it was genuinely funny to hear from the guys who wouldn't get on it because there were no drivers.

L*l out loud, I think a driverless train is an improvement on a fat p*sshead who forgets which side to open the doors.  Rarely use it now but used to use it twice a day when I commuted, was especially rewarding if I could get one of the back seats and pretend that I was the driver but that the train was reversing out of control.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Apr 2024, 6:43 pm

Sh*t on here.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Apr 2024, 7:12 pm

I went to West Ham v Liverpool on Saturday with a couple of mates who are Ammers fans. Was quite the experience having a scouse sounding accent in amongst a whole bunch of Danny Dyer acolytes.
It was difficult to persuade some of them that I wasn't a Liverpool fan and in fact, not even a real scouser. In the end I just started telling most of them to f*ck off. Stone Island wearing bunch of c*nts.
One on one, I'd have taken them out as they are southerners but might have lost a split decision against a full stadium.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Apr 2024, 7:26 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I went to West Ham v Liverpool on Saturday with a couple of mates who are Ammers fans. Was quite the experience having a scouse sounding accent in amongst a whole bunch of Danny Dyer acolytes.
It was difficult to persuade some of them that I wasn't a Liverpool fan and in fact, not even a real scouser. In the end I just started telling most of them to f*ck off. Stone Island wearing bunch of c*nts.
One on one, I'd have taken them out as they are southerners but might have lost a split decision against a full stadium.

Don't know why but I never picked you as having a scouse accent, thought you'd sound like a downmarket Prince Harry.  Now I'll have to reread your posts as if Stevie G was reading them out.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Apr 2024, 7:54 pm

I sound more like Luke Littler than Stevie Gerrard. Sadly, I'm beginning to look more like The Nuke as well.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Apr 2024, 8:18 pm

Don't think I've heard him speak so you're now stuck with looking like Littler and sounding like Gerrard.

I hope Julius wasn't a fourteen year old boy in Hainault.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 30 Apr 2024, 8:23 pm

I read that too quickly and thought you said "wasn't in a fourteen year old boy".

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 30 Apr 2024, 8:28 pm

I hope that as well.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Apr 2024, 10:08 pm

Galted wrote:Don't think I've heard him speak so you're now stuck with looking like Littler and sounding like Gerrard.

I hope Julius wasn't a fourteen year old boy in Hainault.

I've never been fourteen years old.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 30 Apr 2024, 10:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I read that too quickly and thought you said "wasn't in a fourteen year old boy".

Not since I was fourteen myself.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 May 2024, 9:43 am

Galted wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I went to West Ham v Liverpool on Saturday with a couple of mates who are Ammers fans. Was quite the experience having a scouse sounding accent in amongst a whole bunch of Danny Dyer acolytes.

Don't know why but I never picked you as having a scouse accent, thought you'd sound like a downmarket Prince Harry.  Now I'll have to reread your posts as if Stevie G was reading them out.

Ever been to Runcorn?

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 May 2024, 10:41 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:

Ever been to Runcorn?

Fist.

Only via Streetview.  The water tower was enchanting.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Wed 01 May 2024, 10:42 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:I read that too quickly and thought you said "wasn't in a fourteen year old boy".

Not since I was fourteen myself.

I don't think you'll win a Pulitzer for filth.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 01 May 2024, 11:10 am

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:

Ever been to Runcorn?

Fist.

i 'walked' from the fishbar to the pub (The Red Lion?) via Streetview. I remember Tino telling me how rough it was... or still is. And always will be.

However, what worried me most though, was the route around the cemetery to get to the pub. Plenty of open space, large trees and carefully kept hedges (I'm assuming) for a knife-wielding assailant to lie hidden and spring a nasty surprise along the way.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 May 2024, 11:15 am

Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:

Ever been to Runcorn?

Fist.

Scouse overflow. Water Tower is nice though. Best thing to come out of Runcorn, is Tino.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 May 2024, 11:45 am

Pal Joey wrote:
Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:

Ever been to Runcorn?

Fist.

i 'walked' from the fishbar to the pub (The Red Lion?) via Streetview. I remember Tino telling me how rough it was... or still is. And always will be.

However, what worried me most though, was the route around the cemetery to get to the pub. Plenty of open space, large trees and carefully kept hedges (I'm assuming) for a knife-wielding assailant to lie hidden and spring a nasty surprise along the way.

If you 'walked' from Festival Way fishbar to the pub, it will have been the Red Admiral. Lovingly known as the 'Addy' or the 'Red Addy'. I think I warned Galted off going in there once. Not the sort of place you order a lager shandy and some lentil crisps.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 May 2024, 11:47 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:
Galted wrote:

Ever been to Runcorn?

Fist.

Scouse overflow.  Water Tower is nice though.  Best thing to come out of Runcorn, is Tino.

What a lovely thing to say. Thank you, rIcKo.

Although Luke The Nuke was born in Runcorn so he probably takes that title now. He moved to Warrington to better himself. Which is like asking for Ebola because you don't want Aids.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 May 2024, 11:55 am

I have to travel to Wazza every so often, S**T since Mr Smiths closed, too many roundabouts.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 01 May 2024, 12:16 pm

Only place in the country where the men have to hold the women back in bar brawls.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 01 May 2024, 12:33 pm

My office is supposed to be in Warrington, or rather one of the tech parks around it. Not been into the town itself. Probably go there once a month if that.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Wed 01 May 2024, 12:39 pm

Same here LiW.

Though Warrington was the nearest big town to my hometown, so went there to drink as a youth.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Wed 01 May 2024, 1:46 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Only place in the country where the men have to hold the women back in bar brawls.

I heard today here on the radio - more women (presumably feisty, fit and with a short fuse) are getting jobs as security/bouncers at clubs where they can hone their skills. Heavily into wrastlin' and cage fighting... no holds barred. They then take it home to some unfortunate bloke in the bedroom. Must be fun at first but you'd probably start to draw the line when she has the cricket bat in one hand; and the bottle in t'other.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Wed 01 May 2024, 9:29 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Same here LiW.

Though Warrington was the nearest big town to my hometown, so went there to drink as a youth.

Birchwood park...

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 02 May 2024, 7:44 am

That's the one. For work, not drink.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 02 May 2024, 12:09 pm

I'll take your fist, riCK.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 02 May 2024, 9:06 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:That's the one.  For work, not drink.

Fist.

Good thing I don't go in very often. At least its a big site

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 May 2024, 8:03 am

Yup, don't want to breach society rules.

Fist.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 03 May 2024, 11:17 am

I see Rick's fist.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 03 May 2024, 11:28 am

Anyone been to Middlewich? If so, what's it like?

I'll take the middle one... the one with the teeth missing.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 03 May 2024, 12:45 pm

Pal Joey wrote:Anyone been to Middlewich? If so, what's it like?

I'll take the middle one... the one with the teeth missing.

Yes lots of times, it is a town next door to the one I come from and I have lots of friends there. There is also Leftwich, and Nantwich (as well as Northwich)

It is a traditional poor provincial town on the edges of the rich bits. Some nice boozers along the canal but it is pretty much dominated by huge distribution warehouses and the workers that supply them, the town center pubs are not for out of town consumption unless you are with someone from near there. Some good beer festivals though.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next