The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Section Morning Tea Society

+8
Duty281
lostinwales
Mind the windows Tino.
Pal Joey
Galted
JuliusHMarx
rIck_dAgless
superflyweight
12 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 7 Empty Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by superflyweight Tue 19 Dec 2023, 10:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
superflyweight wrote:
Mind the windows Tino. wrote:Galted, Villa are f*king massive. Huge. Gargantuan.

Merry Christmas you big c*nt.

You won't win a Pulitzer for filth.  

Merry Christmas to you as well. You wee f*cking radge.

I celebrated the festive period by falling down a hole that Scottish Gas Networks has dug at the end of our drive and failed to cover properly.  If only I knew a decent lawyer.  

Isn't Mrs Superfly a decent lawyer?

Yes - but she can't stop laughing.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 7 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by Galted Thu 07 Mar 2024, 4:13 pm

Ffs, that's ruined my whole Thursday.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Music Section Morning Tea Society - Page 7 Empty Re: Music Section Morning Tea Society

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 07 Mar 2024, 5:16 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:"What do I do if a controlling ex dumps a load of S** toys on my lawn at midnight and starts shouting."

I know the answer to that one.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 07 Mar 2024, 6:08 pm

Galted wrote:Ffs, that's ruined my whole Thursday.

I should clarify that when I posted this I was referring to my pig squeeze post which Tino was ridiculing, not Rick's s** toys post.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Mar 2024, 9:15 am

JuliusHMarx wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:"What do I do if a controlling ex dumps a load of S** toys on my lawn at midnight and starts shouting."

Feel free to enlighten me.

Fist (and not that kind)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Mar 2024, 12:19 pm

I don't know the answer, rICk.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 08 Mar 2024, 12:22 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:
JuliusHMarx wrote:

Feel free to enlighten me.

I will, for £500/hour.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Fri 08 Mar 2024, 12:25 pm

42?

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Fri 08 Mar 2024, 2:49 pm

42 - Civic

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Fri 08 Mar 2024, 3:19 pm

In the last 2 days my computer died and someone drove into my car (fortunately minor damage). Things going great.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 08 Mar 2024, 4:16 pm

lostinwales wrote:In the last 2 days my computer died and someone drove into my car (fortunately minor damage). Things going great.
My computer's been on its last legs for some time so I bought a new one last week. First pc I've bought since the late 90s, normally nick one from work when an upgrade's required. One of the few drawbacks of working from home.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 11 Mar 2024, 11:57 am

Fist
The computer that had problems is left over from my previous employer. They decided it wasn't worth their while getting it back.
Turns out it was only the SDD deciding it doesn't want to play anymore, but it looks like it is still readable. Having a son who fixes computers helps

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 11 Mar 2024, 4:03 pm

Bumped into the furious Cockney yesterday morning, haven't seen him since before lockdown. Was giving a lengthy explanation about how I don't go into the office anymore so don't see anyone from my old walk to the station, then realised that he didn't have a clue who the f*ck I am. Mumbled an awkward goodbye and hurried off.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Pal Joey likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 11 Mar 2024, 4:28 pm

On the plus side his confusion probably helped fuel more anger

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 12 Mar 2024, 2:28 pm

“'Tis sh1te on here today.”

JH Marx ca 2024

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 12 Mar 2024, 2:32 pm

I wish I'd said that.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Mar 2024, 10:30 am

Fist. Someone had to step in and prevent Jules suffering the ignominy of a 54 hour michaelsing.

Not on my watch.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Mar 2024, 10:35 am

Sicond.

I wish I'd said that.

Anyone got any plans for the weekend besides not posting on here?

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Mar 2024, 10:43 am

Pal Joey wrote:Sicond.

I wish I'd said that.

Will probably have a coffee and a crap tomorrow morning but no plans beyond that.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri 15 Mar 2024, 10:47 am

Galted wrote:
Pal Joey wrote:Sicond.

I wish I'd said that.

Will probably have a coffee and a crap tomorrow morning but no plans beyond that.

Might also watch a bit of sport in the afternoons and evenings after tackling the lawns in the morning.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Mar 2024, 11:05 am

Jeff's done a cracking Sidney Sweeney related tweet on twitter and I'm seething with jealousy.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Fri 15 Mar 2024, 11:20 am

superflyweight wrote:Fist.  Someone had to step in and prevent Jules suffering the ignominy of a 54 hour michaelsing.  

Not on my watch.  

It was already 68 hours. You need to buy a new watch.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Fri 15 Mar 2024, 12:00 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Fist.  Someone had to step in and prevent Jules suffering the ignominy of a 54 hour michaelsing.  

Not on my watch.  

It was already 68 hours. You need to buy a new watch.

Thank you - I now realise I was being a ret@rd.

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Fri 15 Mar 2024, 12:55 pm

superflyweight wrote:Jeff's done a cracking Sidney Sweeney related tweet on twitter and I'm seething with jealousy.  

Just seen it, have to confess to sn*ggering out loud.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:23 am

Fist

Monday morning (just) and nothing to smile about

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 18 Mar 2024, 12:26 pm

Cheer up LiW you could be a Russian voter. Go watch "The Beekeeper" or read my amazing review, both will cheer you up.

Sicond.

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 18 Mar 2024, 1:21 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Cheer up LiW you could be a Russian voter.  Go watch "The Beekeeper" or read my amazing review, both will cheer you up.

Sicond.

Or even the Cricket thread. Wink

guildfordbat

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Mon 18 Mar 2024, 1:52 pm

guildfordbat wrote:
rIck_dAgless wrote:Cheer up LiW you could be a Russian voter.  Go watch "The Beekeeper" or read my amazing review, both will cheer you up.

Sicond.

Has Duty cheered up?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Mar 2024, 2:26 pm

Galted wrote:
superflyweight wrote:Jeff's done a cracking Sidney Sweeney related tweet on twitter and I'm seething with jealousy.  

For those of us that don't have Tw*tter, could you please summarise?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by guildfordbat Mon 18 Mar 2024, 2:51 pm

superflyweight wrote:
guildfordbat wrote:

Sicond.

Has Duty cheered up?  

Duty may not always be cheery but he can be relied upon to tell it as he sees it and that's better than an elegant cover drive.

I was rather immodestly referring to my own last post there.

guildfordbat

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 18 Mar 2024, 6:28 pm

Galted wrote:

Not sure if posting Tw*tter links is allowed on here, if not please feel free to ban Tino:

https://twitter.com/jazzpaul82/status/1768582858258407573

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 18 Mar 2024, 8:01 pm

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Not sure if posting Tw*tter links is allowed on here, if not please feel free to ban Tino:

Thanks Glated.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 19 Mar 2024, 9:14 am

Galted wrote:
Galted wrote:

Thanks Glated.

Anything for you, darling.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:57 pm

Sicond.

It was a bad attempt at a Steve Harley related comment. Things OK in general, ignoring the someone driving into my parked car, the cat sh!tting in the kitchen etc

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 19 Mar 2024, 8:36 pm

lostinwales wrote:It was a bad attempt at a Steve Harley related comment.

You should have tried to resist, resist.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 21 Mar 2024, 9:02 am

Fist.
First World problems working from home. The cat (one of them) likes to watch videos on my 2nd monitor when I am working. Because its U tube we get ads (and its a work machine so no add blocker). I dont think they are very well tailored as I can't help but wonder how the cat would benefit from grammar tools.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

rIck_dAgless likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 21 Mar 2024, 10:08 am

My main irritant of working from home, is a 30 minute teams meeting, which could've been a 5 minute conversation at a desk.

Last edited by rIck_dAgless on Thu 21 Mar 2024, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the sicond)

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

lostinwales likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 21 Mar 2024, 10:53 am

Rick's The Outfit review inspired me to watch the film a while back.  Had a review composed in my head, built around my observation that it was more of a play than a film.  You can imagine how devastated I was to see that LiW has beaten me to this, although I am simultaneously impressed.  At least I'm not M Emmet Walsh.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by superflyweight Thu 21 Mar 2024, 11:52 am

I was amazed to see that M Emmett Walsh hadn't died years ago.  Watched the proctology scene from Fletch this morning in tribute.  

Ever serve time, doc?

Are you using the whole fist, doc?

superflyweight
Superfly
Superfly

Back to top Go down

Post by lostinwales Thu 21 Mar 2024, 11:54 am

rIck_dAgless wrote:My main irritant of working from home, is a 30 minute teams meeting, which could've been a 5 minute conversation at a desk.

Adding up the teams sessions this week there are 10 meetings with a total scheduled time of 9.5hrs more or less. Not going to try and add up how much of that time I am going to be paying attention.

lostinwales
lostinwales
lostinwales

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Mon 25 Mar 2024, 12:48 pm

This could be a record Michaelsing.

I would have responded but was stuck in Teams meetings.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Mon 25 Mar 2024, 2:12 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:My main irritant of working from home, is a 30 minute teams meeting, which could've been a 5 minute conversation at a desk.

My main irritant of working from home is Mrs Windows.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 25 Mar 2024, 2:30 pm

Mine is not being able to watch the angry Kiwi launch a pc into the concrete floor when his toes hurt due to him wearing his shoes on the wrong feet.

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Mon 25 Mar 2024, 11:01 pm

Galted wrote:

Mine is not being able to watch the angry Kiwi launch a pc into the concrete floor when his toes hurt due to him wearing his shoes on the wrong feet.

Really miss those days when you'd witness someone losing it in the office. Worked with a similar angry Korean (IT bloke) who was never friendly, always making a scene about small issues. One quiet Friday afternoon there was a major outburst of expletives and the guy stood up, grabbed the monitor (quite a bulky one... this was late 90s) and slam-dunked it into his keyboard and desk.

All the directors came running out of their glass boxes to see what all the commotion was about. We had this lovely Secretary (a Miss Moneypenny type with glasses) and she stood at her office door, pulled her glasses down to the edge of her cute little nose; looked at the damage, then looked at me and gave me a sexy, raised eyebrow kind of smile. Her classic gesture added even more excitement to such a dramatic event. I tried so hard not to burst out laughing. The guy got a reprieve after receiving apologies from the directors. It was like he was somehow entitled to a bit more leeway than others because he was so 'integral' to the team.

In that same office, I experienced (well actually the whole floor did too) an earth tremor. It was like a flash or a super quick pulse that came from one side of the building and shot out the other. Everything went up and then down for a split second. Everyone instinctively got up from their chairs (except for those who were already standing) saying "What was that? Did you feel it?" It was only about a 4.8 to 5.0 from memory. Quite a pleasant sensation... experiencing a powerful ripple travelling at 3-4 miles/second.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Tue 26 Mar 2024, 1:46 pm

Just watched the footage of the Dali hitting the bridge. It all looks a bit surreal.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Tue 26 Mar 2024, 6:17 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:Just watched the footage of the Dali hitting the bridge. It all looks a bit surreal.

clap acknowledged

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:51 am

Remember kids, cargo ships can't melt steel bridge supports.

Fist

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:43 pm

rIck_dAgless wrote:Remember kids, cargo ships can't melt steel bridge supports.

Fist

Was the captain vaccinated?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by JuliusHMarx Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:05 pm

Galted wrote:

Fist

He was navigating on a spherical earth model.

JuliusHMarx
julius
julius

Back to top Go down

Post by rIck_dAgless Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:19 pm

JuliusHMarx wrote:
Galted wrote:

Fist

He was navigating on a spherical earth model.

Piloting by Covid5g chips

rIck_dAgless
rik
rik

Back to top Go down

Post by Galted Mon 01 Apr 2024, 6:47 pm

A bit of legal advice required.

From today, can we no longer call Super a c*nt?

Galted
Galted
Galted

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next