The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

England / Wales World Cup warm up games on Sky Tv only.

+4
maestegmafia
Cymroglan
Adam D
Shifty
8 posters

Go down

England / Wales World Cup warm up games on Sky Tv only. Empty England / Wales World Cup warm up games on Sky Tv only.

Post by Shifty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:03 pm

Article in the Welsh rugby paper today that the Wales Vs England warm up games will only be shown on sky sports, pain in th e backside for most Welsh fans as a lot of us dont have sky...
Still I know a couple of good stream sites, lol. Whistle
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

England / Wales World Cup warm up games on Sky Tv only. Empty Re: England / Wales World Cup warm up games on Sky Tv only.

Post by Adam D Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:05 pm

Alyn, please dont post them on here but feel free to PM the links to people! (inc me!)

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

England / Wales World Cup warm up games on Sky Tv only. Empty Re: England / Wales World Cup warm up games on Sky Tv only.

Post by Cymroglan Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:09 pm

I thought that all home games would be shown on S4C/BBC2 Wales

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by maestegmafia Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:11 pm

Yeah I thought all welsh home games were not allowed to be sold?

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by PenfroPete Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:21 pm

Home 6 NATIONS games, I believe
PenfroPete
PenfroPete

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:24 pm

I'm not sure sorry lads I can only repeat whats posted in the paper on it. Sky Sports have bought the right to it and it will be shown exclusively on sky.
I do love the euro sport sky coverage on these tier b games though any time there is a stop in play they zoom in on a hot girl in the crowd. Watching the Italian tonga game yesterday we seemed to spend have the match looking at womens clevages or up their summer skirts, very sneaky angel
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:30 pm

I'm going to both games and I would be very disappointed if either side selected a weak XV.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:33 pm

I think they'll probably come to a gentlemens agreement where they will both play their weak sides away from home and their strongest teams home. This will give both countries a nice little earner prior to the World Cup.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by robbo277 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 5:41 pm

I hope that both England and Wales don't put out "weak" sides, but there will obviously be changes. With only 3 games I don't think we should play people who aren't in our 30 man squad.

I would go for something like:
Home game:
Foden, Ashton, Tindall, Hape, Cueto, Flood, Care
Corbisiero, Hartley, Cole, Deacon, Palmer, Wood, Moody (C), Easter.
Chuter, Sheridan, Attwood, Haskell, P. Hodgson, C. Hodgson, Tuilagi.

Away game:
Foden, Ashton, Tindall, Allen, Banahan, Wilkinson, Youngs
Sheridan, Thompson, Stevens, Lawes, Palmer, Croft, Moody (C), Easter.
Chuter, Cole, Attwood, Haskell, P. Hodgson, C. Hodgson, Tuilagi.

Then play our strongest 22 against Ireland.

robbo277

https://twitter.com/#!/robbo277

Back to top Go down

Post by majesticimperialman Sun 19 Jun 2011, 6:45 pm

I would like to think that that following on from the Saxons game/s England might give the likes of Trinder,in the centre,Sharples,and/or Short on the wings. Mike Brown at full back.

majesticimperialman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Sun 19 Jun 2011, 7:27 pm

David Attwood, Mouritz Botha, Matt Stevens, Alex Goode, and Tom Johnson look like they have put their hands up for the full England team. None of the other Saxons squad members have really stood out that much. Those lot might get their chance.
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by welshy824 Sun 19 Jun 2011, 7:55 pm

"COUGH" alyn send me a pm please about those streams? "COUGH"

i think wales know most of their squad, probably the likes of henson, Toby f and all the players who have been injured will be given game time (apart from shane, we dont want him to get broken)

welshy824

Back to top Go down

Post by Shifty Tue 21 Jun 2011, 5:04 pm

ok will do Smile
Shifty
Shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down