The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Handbags at dawn! Kell Brook and Amir Khan have a Twitter spat

+15
Mind the windows Tino.
eddyfightfan
Young_Towzer
manos de piedra
Imperial Ghosty
coxy0001
slash912
The Galveston Giant
Fists of Fury
Rowley
The genius of PBF
Lumbering_Jack
BALTIMORA
Steffan
School Project
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Handbags at dawn! Kell Brook and Amir Khan have a Twitter spat - Page 2 Empty Handbags at dawn! Kell Brook and Amir Khan have a Twitter spat

Post by School Project Mon 27 Jun 2011, 9:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

So Amir Khan has taken to Twitter again, this time to give a good ol' spat about Kell Brook... in which Kell hasn't been too happy with.

Amir has said: "Kell brook is fighting a guy who has lost a lot of fights, @PaulMalignaggi beat twice 140lbs, if they say brook is good. Test him with a genuine 147lb top 15 not even top 10 fighter. #allhype"

Kell Brook has reportedly taken a moral high ground by saying that all UK boxers should support each other: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/13928439.stm

I'm on the fence with this one, Kell Brook doesn't seem like a nice chap after giving some bar man a slap... plus he seems to be stuck in fighting lower class fighters, "stick him in with Mike Jones!" people say... STICK HIM IN WITH ANYONE I SAY! But hot diggity, does Khan get my back up now and again. Why can't Amir grow a back bone and give a little jip face to face with someone aye?

Anyways, where does Kell Brook go after his fight with N'dou (maybe a fight with Vyacheslav Senchenko for the WBA Strap?). Would a fight with Brook be "value" enough for Khan?

School Project

Back to top Go down

Handbags at dawn! Kell Brook and Amir Khan have a Twitter spat - Page 2 Empty Re: Handbags at dawn! Kell Brook and Amir Khan have a Twitter spat

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:50 pm

Steffan wrote:
School Project wrote:Thanks Fists...

Back on topic:

1. Kell Brook, will he ACTUALLY step up?
2. Khan, will he actually FIGHT Brook?
3. What will my missus COOK for tea?

1. Lets hope so. WBO title fight later this year maybe
2. No. Nothing to gain
3. Your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

WBO title fight, is that a joke? You do realise who the WBO welterweight champion is don't you?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Handbags at dawn! Kell Brook and Amir Khan have a Twitter spat - Page 2 Empty Re: Handbags at dawn! Kell Brook and Amir Khan have a Twitter spat

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:52 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
Steffan wrote:
School Project wrote:Thanks Fists...

Back on topic:

1. Kell Brook, will he ACTUALLY step up?
2. Khan, will he actually FIGHT Brook?
3. What will my missus COOK for tea?

1. Lets hope so. WBO title fight later this year maybe
2. No. Nothing to gain
3. Your liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti

WBO title fight, is that a joke? You do realise who the WBO welterweight champion is don't you?

Frank Warren..?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:55 pm

Little known fighter going by the name Manny Pacquiao

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 27 Jun 2011, 10:57 pm

I thought Frank Warren was the WBO champ at every weight...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:21 pm

Brook actually could end up fighting for the WBO in the relatively near future. He must be close to mandatory status soon so Pacquiao could end up ditching the belt after the JMM fight if he gets a mandatory like Mike Jones or Kell Brook imposed on him. That could leave the belt vacant with Brook in line for an eliminator. Wont happen this year but next year there is the possibility.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:24 pm

School Project wrote:So Amir Khan has taken to Twitter again, this time to give a good ol' spat about Kell Brook... in which Kell hasn't been too happy with.

Anyways, where does Kell Brook go after his fight with N'dou (maybe a fight with Vyacheslav Senchenko for the WBA Strap?). Would a fight with Brook be "value" enough for Khan?

Khan's really arrogant, you would have to hate Brook to say he never boxed superbly on saturday AND proved he had a very good chin. I've always said it, he will knock Khan out within 8 rounds.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:27 pm

manos de piedra wrote:Brook actually could end up fighting for the WBO in the relatively near future. He must be close to mandatory status soon so Pacquiao could end up ditching the belt after the JMM fight if he gets a mandatory like Mike Jones or Kell Brook imposed on him. That could leave the belt vacant with Brook in line for an eliminator. Wont happen this year but next year there is the possibility.

Lets be honest Manos that is never going to happen, the WBO wont be willing to lose out on the money they gain by having Pacquiao as their champion, they screwed Cotto over in order for him to win the belt in the first place

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by eddyfightfan Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:35 pm

khan has a point kell needs to step up soon, but i think his win on saturday night was a step in the right direction, n'dou is a tricky customer and brook did a good job, and twittering makes them both look like kids.

new nicked name for khan.... amir "cyber warrior" khan

eddyfightfan

Back to top Go down

Post by School Project Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:48 pm

eddyfightfan wrote:khan has a point kell needs to step up soon, but i think his win on saturday night was a step in the right direction, n'dou is a tricky customer and brook did a good job, and twittering makes them both look like kids.

new nicked name for khan.... amir "cyber warrior" khan

Amir "Lawnmower Man" Khan
Amir "KingTwit" Khan
Amir "Keyboard" Khan

I can just picture him screaming down the microphone over Xbox Live when he hides behind his Twitter.

School Project

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:48 pm

I think Khan simply isn't too intelligent and is far too easily influenced.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:56 pm

Imperial Ghosty wrote:
manos de piedra wrote:Brook actually could end up fighting for the WBO in the relatively near future. He must be close to mandatory status soon so Pacquiao could end up ditching the belt after the JMM fight if he gets a mandatory like Mike Jones or Kell Brook imposed on him. That could leave the belt vacant with Brook in line for an eliminator. Wont happen this year but next year there is the possibility.

Lets be honest Manos that is never going to happen, the WBO wont be willing to lose out on the money they gain by having Pacquiao as their champion, they screwed Cotto over in order for him to win the belt in the first place

Not sure they did screw Cotto over. It was Cottos call ultimately if he wanted to agree to the catch weight and he pretty much had to given how lucrative the fight was. However theoretically if he had insisted on the fight being the full 147 then I dont think the WBO could do much about it. My understanding is that they just charge sanctioning fees so I didnt think it would be relevant who holds the belt as long as they pay the fee to keep it which is fixed rather than dependant on how big a name you are.

Assuming Pacquiao goes ahead with facing Marquez near the end of the year then that will have been almost a full two years of holding the title without facing a mandatory. Surely at some point he will have to face a mandatory. I know the organisational bodies arent the straightest but if they have a situation where the title holder never defends against a mandotory then the whole ranking system and willingness for fighters target their titles would evaporate. Looking at the WBO ranking s now and other than perhaps Berto at a stretch, there nobody in the top 10 that would realistically be a challenger for Pacquiao.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Mon 27 Jun 2011, 11:59 pm

The fight was agreed to be a non title fight at 145lbs but the WBO decided the title would be on the line, threatened to strip Cotto if he disagreed and installed Pacquiao as the number one contender, he was well and truly screwed over.

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 28 Jun 2011, 5:25 am

My understanding was that there were two issues. The first was the weight. Pacquiao and Cotto privately agreed to a 145 limit with Cotto obliged to pay x amount for every pound he was over.

The second was that the WBO ordered the title to be on the line.

However I didnt think the WBO imposed any weight restrictions. That was a private agreement between Cotto and Pacquiao. As long as Cotto didnt go over the 147 limit then the WBO were not concerned.

Are you saying that the WBO essentially insisted Cotto make 145 or would have stripped him?

I dont really have a problem with the WBO installing Pacquiao as a contender because he was definately one of the best candidates. But it would be a joke if they made Cotto fight at 145.

My understanding was that Pacquiao simply used his leverage and financial postion to force Cotto to agree to the 145 but it was completely seperate to the WBO. That is, theoretically had Cotto insisted on 147 then Pacquiao would have to accept it or lose his shot. However in practical terms this was never going to happen because of the payday Cotto stood to get. Cotto sought to make it a non title affair as he had agreed to 145, but the WBO werent interested in his private agreement with Pacquiao and told him to defend the belt or risk being stripped. This I would not have a problem with as its not really the WBOs problem if Cotto made a seperate agreement. However if the WBO insisted the fight take place at 145, then thats another matter entirely and would be completely shambolic.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:23 am

Young_Towzer wrote:
School Project wrote:So Amir Khan has taken to Twitter again, this time to give a good ol' spat about Kell Brook... in which Kell hasn't been too happy with.

Khan's really arrogant, you would have to hate Brook to say he never boxed superbly on saturday AND proved he had a very good chin. I've always said it, he will knock Khan out within 8 rounds.

You also said you fancied Macklin to TKO Sturm "big time".

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by OasisBFC Tue 28 Jun 2011, 10:40 am

i think most people are forgetting that brook has always been calling out khan and trying to make him bite.

and...its true! who the hell has brook fought? no one! hes supposed to be a world talent, and he hasn't fought anyone of note. matthew hatton gave n'dou everything he could handle - over a year ago.

OasisBFC

Back to top Go down

Post by The Galveston Giant Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:25 pm

Good point, although khan has been guilty of the same thing.khan could very well look for an easier defence after judah

Last edited by The Galveston Giant on Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Galveston Giant
The Galveston Giant

Back to top Go down

Post by The genius of PBF Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:27 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

How dare you question him...YT is a quality poster like he said Wink

The genius of PBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Lumbering_Jack Tue 28 Jun 2011, 12:57 pm

manos de piedra wrote:My understanding was that there were two issues. The first was the weight. Pacquiao and Cotto privately agreed to a 145 limit with Cotto obliged to pay x amount for every pound he was over.

The second was that the WBO ordered the title to be on the line.

However I didnt think the WBO imposed any weight restrictions. That was a private agreement between Cotto and Pacquiao. As long as Cotto didnt go over the 147 limit then the WBO were not concerned.

Are you saying that the WBO essentially insisted Cotto make 145 or would have stripped him?

I dont really have a problem with the WBO installing Pacquiao as a contender because he was definately one of the best candidates. But it would be a joke if they made Cotto fight at 145.

My understanding was that Pacquiao simply used his leverage and financial postion to force Cotto to agree to the 145 but it was completely seperate to the WBO. That is, theoretically had Cotto insisted on 147 then Pacquiao would have to accept it or lose his shot. However in practical terms this was never going to happen because of the payday Cotto stood to get. Cotto sought to make it a non title affair as he had agreed to 145, but the WBO werent interested in his private agreement with Pacquiao and told him to defend the belt or risk being stripped. This I would not have a problem with as its not really the WBOs problem if Cotto made a seperate agreement. However if the WBO insisted the fight take place at 145, then thats another matter entirely and would be completely shambolic.

Cotto was sticking to his guns demanding if Manny wanted the title it was at a 147 limit. The WBO threatened to strip Cotto if he did not fight Manny so he was ultimately given two choices. Give up the belt, or fight at 145. Callous matchmaking.

Lumbering_Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by manos de piedra Tue 28 Jun 2011, 8:13 pm

Where is the evidence for this?

Realistically Cotto wanted the Pacquiao fight a great deal and the associated prestige and payment.

Pacquiao insisted on 145 or else he would go elsewhere for a fight.

Obviously, Cotto felt he had little choice but to agree to this or else risk losing a whopper payday and chance to become a top p4p king so he agreed to Pacquiaos demands. As far as I know this was a seperate contractual agreement. Cotto would pay Pacquiao privately if he came in over 145. The WBO had nothing to do with this it was simply Pacquiaos own demands.

Since Cotto had agreed to come down to 145 he sought to make it a non title affair. The WBO said no the belt must be on the line if he planned on facing Pacquiao. The didnt demand he make 145. I just see it as Cotto trying to get away with making it a non title bout in order to accommodate his own private agreement and the WBO were entitled to tell him to put the belt on the line as long as they did not enforce further weight stipulations on him. Its not their fault Cotto agreed to come down to 145 with Pacquiao seperately. Otherwise beltholders could make every fight a non title affair by making seperate agreements with their opponents.

manos de piedra

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:23 am

Young_Towzer wrote:

i also said Macklin would win, and lets be honest he should of, not through any fault of his own

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:26 am

Young_Towzer wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

i also said Macklin would win, and lets be honest he should of, not through any fault of his own

OK, I'll be honest. He didn't win.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:27 am

Should have won, not should of, what do they teach people in schools nowadays.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:30 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

How dare you question him...YT is a quality poster like he said Wink

Sure am, i mean yourself who just bangs on about 1 fighter 24/7 and go like that - mad as soon as Mayweather is mentioned in a not so good word is laughed at. However, i preferred it when you 'ignored me', am i 'stalking' you because you made a comment with regards to me ? Yahoo

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:32 am

rowley wrote:Should have won, not should of, what do they teach people in schools nowadays.

Steady there Rowley, Towser may still be in school.

He is 'young' after all.

Laugh

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:48 am

rowley wrote:Should have won, not should of, what do they teach people in schools nowadays.

That's a question Rowley, and as such requires a '?'.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:51 am

Was a rhetorical question Balti, opinion differs as to whether they require a question mark.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Location : I'm just a symptom of the modern decay that's gnawing at the heart of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:53 am

Isn't a rhetorical question still technically a question though?

See what I did there?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:54 am

BALTIMORA wrote:Isn't a rhetorical question still technically a question though?

See what I did there?

Can you two cut out the bickering and give Towzer the respect he deserves please.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowley Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:54 am

To be honest Balti, I do believe you should still put a question mark on the end of a rhetorical question but was looking to excuse my poor grammar with smoke and mirrors.

Rowley
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:56 am

Surely a rhetorical question is a statement so doesn't require a question mark

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:57 am

That's fine, Jeff. I'm more concerned now that it may be contagious, judging from Tino's comment:

Can you two cut out the bickering and give Towzer the respect he deserves please.

Grave times indeed...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 29 Jun 2011, 11:58 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:Surely a rhetorical question is a statement so doesn't require a question mark

Are you trying to say a question mark is unnecessary in such instances?

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:01 pm

No excuses here Balti. I am just thick.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:05 pm

emancipator wrote:

He is 'young' after all.

Laugh

No, erm left at 16, 5 years ago. It's not an English exam anyway, it's a boxing forum so the school comment was a bit childish and irrelevant

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:06 pm

Young_Towzer wrote:
emancipator wrote:

He is 'young' after all.

Laugh

No, erm left at 16, 5 years ago. It's not an English exam anyway, it's a boxing forum so the school comment was a bit childish and irrelevant

Ner-ner.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:09 pm

Mind the windows Tino. wrote:No excuses here Balti. I am just thick.

No worry. Gypos happen.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Soldier_Of_Fortune Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:43 pm

Haha like Khan fought I genuine 140 in Barrera. And he's fought Malignaggi and Kotelnik who arent exactly big puchers, aswell as Salita whow was his manditory.

He forgets where he's come from

Soldier_Of_Fortune

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:46 pm

Soldier_Of_Fortune wrote:Haha like Khan fought I genuine 140 in Barrera. And he's fought Malignaggi and Kotelnik who arent exactly big puchers, aswell as Salita whow was his manditory.

He forgets where he's come from

Salita was the mandatory who came from out of nowhere, and has since returned there just as quickly. Malignaggi carries no pop in his punches but is still a skilled operator, albeit past his best. Khan needs to remember that old adage about 'glass houses'...

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by bhb001 Wed 29 Jun 2011, 12:50 pm

Khan was fed a bunch of easy fights up to the point he got caught and sparked out. He then had to either man up or go into obsucrity. Since then, he has improved his quality of opposition and is now on the verge of making a real splash in boxing. Yes, he is gobby, but he has to drum up publicty for himself. I am starting to warm up to him as a fighter and hope he foes from strength to strength.

bhb001

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 29 Jun 2011, 8:32 pm

This whole Kell hasn't fought many tough fighters is true but he was being fed tinned tomatoes by Frank Warren and I don't think he knew TOO much better. (admittedly he could have spoken up about it but that takes shine off Kells record a little bit so he kept quiet) And as soon as he could he left Warren and fought a tougher guy. There's nothing wrong with fighting a guy who's been in the ring with plenty of classy operators given the majority of them pretty hard nights as a tester to see where you're at. Why just make a big jump up straight away you can get caught out very easy by not easing your way into it. Now he looks as though he's moving onto bigger and better things... Nothing wrong with Kell in that department in my opinion. I think he'd need to step up in quality a couple of times before Khan but I think he'd stand a decent chance. Punches hard enough has the quality and is a bit awkward that makes it hard for Khan to get going. Also Khan is the one being disrespectful not Kell don't see why a couple of people are having a pop at Kell for anything, guy was just minding his own business before some twit starts slating him.
Khan should just be banned from Twitter for being a twit...

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:18 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:This whole Kell hasn't fought many tough fighters is true but he was being fed tinned tomatoes by Frank Warren and I don't think he knew TOO much better. (admittedly he could have spoken up about it but that takes shine off Kells record a little bit so he kept quiet) And as soon as he could he left Warren and fought a tougher guy. There's nothing wrong with fighting a guy who's been in the ring with plenty of classy operators given the majority of them pretty hard nights as a tester to see where you're at. Why just make a big jump up straight away you can get caught out very easy by not easing your way into it. Now he looks as though he's moving onto bigger and better things... Nothing wrong with Kell in that department in my opinion. I think he'd need to step up in quality a couple of times before Khan but I think he'd stand a decent chance. Punches hard enough has the quality and is a bit awkward that makes it hard for Khan to get going. Also Khan is the one being disrespectful not Kell don't see why a couple of people are having a pop at Kell for anything, guy was just minding his own business before some twit starts slating him.
Khan should just be banned from Twitter for being a twit...

Khan was fed tinned tomatoes as well, Warren failed Brook imo, he moved Khan, Cleverly on why not Brook? equally as talented if not more imo, he offered him the fight with Cornelius Bundrage @LMW but that never happened, the WBA champ would be the best option for him Senchenko. I don't think Khan can stick to a gameplan and someone as unorthodox and tricky as Brook beats him imo. The fight won't happen though i don't think.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:28 pm

Khan was fed tinned tomatoes aswell not disagreeing, but he did move up faster than Brook to be fair (Although that may be forced with the Prescott loss and the move to Freddy Roach) I disagree with this whole theory tat Kahn can't stick to a gameplan ever see the Kotelnik win? Was picture perfect completely shut out a world champion admittedly he's not te greatest one ever but a fairly respectable opponent and in my eyes he took Devon Alexander. I think Khan does better against slightly awkward opponents but not really far fetched awkward of the kind of McCloskey or Maidana gives him. (And I'm classing Maidana as awkward because he keeps coming with huge swinging punches that can sometimes be difficult to defend against.)

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:34 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Khan was fed tinned tomatoes aswell not disagreeing, but he did move up faster than Brook to be fair (Although that may be forced with the Prescott loss and the move to Freddy Roach) I disagree with this whole theory tat Kahn can't stick to a gameplan ever see the Kotelnik win? Was picture perfect completely shut out a world champion admittedly he's not te greatest one ever but a fairly respectable opponent and in my eyes he took Devon Alexander. I think Khan does better against slightly awkward opponents but not really far fetched awkward of the kind of McCloskey or Maidana gives him. (And I'm classing Maidana as awkward because he keeps coming with huge swinging punches that can sometimes be difficult to defend against.)

Yeah i did see the fight, 1 fight, he never boxed to any sort of plan against Prescott or Maidana, Maidana isn't awkward, he's predictable, Khan cannot stick to a plan whilst in with someone who can tag him, might be nerves. Kotelnik couldn't break an egg and Khan was brilliant in winning ever second of every round, Kotelnik probably did edge the Alexander fight as well in all honesty, however Brook's faster, hits harder than anyone Khan has fought since Maidana, Brook punches right though with technique so i have no doubt he could hurt him more.

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:45 pm

Yeah possibly the weight could come into it aswell no doubt but let's be fair he just pure and simple wasn't able to get a gameplan started he was out of there so quick he landed one good jab and then it was curtains for him.
I think Brook may not be able to take Khan just this second but in a couple more fights and with Brook maybe collecting a strap in those two (Possibly a Mallignaggi and then I think the WBA strap was a good call) he should be 100% ready I just fear that Kell may not apply himself in the gym enough but I can't really comment on that in much detail considering I don't know the guy in real life.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Young_Towzer Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:52 pm

AlexHuckerby wrote:Yeah possibly the weight could come into it aswell no doubt but let's be fair he just pure and simple wasn't able to get a gameplan started he was out of there so quick he landed one good jab and then it was curtains for him.
I think Brook may not be able to take Khan just this second but in a couple more fights and with Brook maybe collecting a strap in those two (Possibly a Mallignaggi and then I think the WBA strap was a good call) he should be 100% ready I just fear that Kell may not apply himself in the gym enough but I can't really comment on that in much detail considering I don't know the guy in real life.

I still go the gym since i packed in and trainer knows dom ingle very well, Brook's an ultimate pro now i hear, he seems to look that way too, and be in immense shape every time he fights

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Wed 29 Jun 2011, 9:54 pm

He looked in incredible shape against N'Dou to be fair.

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by BALTIMORA Sat 02 Jul 2011, 12:50 am

Khan's just a bit of a numpty, and a PR guys nightmare.

BALTIMORA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2