The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jason Tovey replaced by Morgan Stoddart in World Cup training camp

2 posters

Go down

Jason Tovey replaced by Morgan Stoddart in World Cup training camp Empty Jason Tovey replaced by Morgan Stoddart in World Cup training camp

Post by maestegmafia Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:56 am

Read More http://www.walesonline.co.uk/rugbynation/rugby-news/2011/07/04/rugby-jason-tovey-replaced-by-morgan-stoddart-in-wales-world-cup-training-camp-91466-28992942/#ixzz1RBTHvivA

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Jason Tovey replaced by Morgan Stoddart in World Cup training camp Empty Re: Jason Tovey replaced by Morgan Stoddart in World Cup training camp

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:18 am

Bit of a nothing story really Stoddard was in the original squad anyway but dropped out through hus own injury.

Doubt very much if Tovey will make the cut anyway.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Jason Tovey replaced by Morgan Stoddart in World Cup training camp Empty Re: Jason Tovey replaced by Morgan Stoddart in World Cup training camp

Post by maestegmafia Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:31 am

True but a shame as Tovey is a talent that I'd like to see in the squad.

maestegmafia

Back to top Go down

Post by bedfordwelsh Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:35 am

mm,

Dont get me wrong I would love to see him in there as I think he has more to his game than Priestland.

Unfortunately for him he did have a poor start to the season but a strong finish.

This WC has come to early for him but I can see him and Priestland battling it out (with Hook) for the No10 shirt after the WC.
bedfordwelsh
bedfordwelsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down