The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which is the greatest MITB?

+3
bretmeharty
User Name
ADMIN
7 posters

Go down

Which is the best MITB match so far?

Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_lcap38%Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_rcap 38% 
[ 6 ]
Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_lcap0%Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_lcap6%Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_lcap44%Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_lcap12%Which is the greatest MITB? Vote_rcap 12% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 16

Which is the greatest MITB? Empty Which is the greatest MITB?

Post by ADMIN Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:17 pm

There's been 8 MITB matches so far, 6 at Wrestlemania and 2 at last years first ever MITB PPV. Which for you though has been the best?

Wrestlemania 21 (2005)
Winner: Edge
Other Competitors: Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho, Christian, Kane, Shelton Benjamin

Wrestlemania 22 (2006)
Winner: Rob Van Dam
Other Competitors: Bobby Lashley, Finlay, Matt Hardy, Ric Flair, Shelton Benjamin

Wrestlemania 23 (2007)
Winner: Mr. Kennedy
Other Competitors: CM Punk, Edge, Finlay, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, King Booker, Randy Orton

Wrestlemania 24 (2008)
Winner: CM Punk
Other Competitors: Carlito, Chris Jericho, John Morrison, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Shelton Benjamin

Wrestlemania 25 (2009)
Winner: CM Punk
Other Competitors: Christian, Finlay, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, MVP, Shelton Benjamin

Wrestlemania 26
Winner: Jack Swagger
Other Competitors: Christian, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Evan Bourne, Kane, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, MVP, Shelton Benjamin

Raw's Money in the Bank (2010)
Winner: The Miz
Other Competitors: Chris Jericho, Edge, Evan Bourne, John Morrison, Mark Henry, Randy Orton, Ted DiBiase

Smackdown's Money in the Bank (2010)
Winner: Kane
Other Competitors: The Big Show, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Dolph Ziggler, Drew McIntyre, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Which is the greatest MITB? Empty Re: Which is the greatest MITB?

Post by User Name Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:21 pm

The 1st or 2nd.
Just for Benjamin being a mad Bar Steward.

User Name

Back to top Go down

Post by bretmeharty Tue 05 Jul 2011, 8:38 pm

Can't really remember the match it's self to be honest but by the wrestler's in it the wrestlemania 22 has got to be 1 of the worst.

bretmeharty

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimey Tue 05 Jul 2011, 9:51 pm

I think the first one for me, it was new at the time and really exciting as well as the fact I really loved the run aftewards with the briefcase and the eventual cash in. I thought the matches themselves were fairly good from then on, but the only time I've got excited about the cash in again was Punk cashing in on Jeff Hardy after he had just won the world title, excellently done.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kay Fabe Tue 05 Jul 2011, 10:31 pm

The first or third one for me

Kay Fabe

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTruthSpeaker Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:30 pm

I actually really enjoyed the Smackdown match from last year's MITB PPV. the addition of the Extra-Strong Big Show ladder added something, it had the big move when Kofi nailed McIntyre off the ladder, lots of action...

Shame about the predictable winner, but the 20-25 minutes it took for the match to get there were excellent.

DemonicTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:49 pm

I actually voted for that one myself! Felt it had the best mix of guys involved (although on paper WM 23 stands out for competitors).

ADMIN
Founder
Founder

https://www.606v2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:53 pm

I went for WM23. I think that was the one when Jeff Hardy took Edge out in like the first 5 minutes. I think aside the first ever one, it was the strongest line up. It is the one I enjoyed the most.

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTruthSpeaker Thu 07 Jul 2011, 4:56 pm

legendkillar wrote:I went for WM23. I think that was the one when Jeff Hardy took Edge out in like the first 5 minutes. I think aside the first ever one, it was the strongest line up. It is the one I enjoyed the most.

The best line I've ever read about that spot with Jeff Hardy and Edge was that Edge was injured going into it, he had to leave the match early. It was described as 'being akin to getting out of your driving test by throwing yourself in front of a bus'.

DemonicTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by legendkillar Thu 07 Jul 2011, 5:00 pm

DemonicTruthSpeaker wrote:
legendkillar wrote:I went for WM23. I think that was the one when Jeff Hardy took Edge out in like the first 5 minutes. I think aside the first ever one, it was the strongest line up. It is the one I enjoyed the most.

The best line I've ever read about that spot with Jeff Hardy and Edge was that Edge was injured going into it, he had to leave the match early. It was described as 'being akin to getting out of your driving test by throwing yourself in front of a bus'.
!
thumbsup I just remember watching it and thinking oh sh!t that was bound to end in disaster. What annoyed me more was that Edge probably was up quicker than Jeff!!

legendkillar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down