The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MITB PPV

3 posters

Go down

MITB PPV Empty MITB PPV

Post by The_Enigma Sat 02 Jul 2011, 10:38 am

I know from the card so far that this year's must see match as to be John Cena Vs CM Punk. There are so many what If's that could happen from this but the point I want to rase is the actual Money In The Bank Ladder Match. I think that after this year's match they should only have one match which will consist of stars from both Raw & Smackdown. I just think it seems very cheap that 2 people get the chance to win a title shot, Its like having 2 royal rumbles. For me it looses its importance and lure of the match.

Instead next year they should try and push the match and have it as the Main event on the card after all that what the PPV is titled! They should really push it and have legit quailifying matched on both Raw & Smackdown and push as many upper midcarders/main eventers into the match as possible, and make it a 1 match a year thing. It would also give the winner the option of going for either the WWE Title or the World HeavyWeight Title, which could then be a easy and realistic way of getting a talent to switch brands.

On another Note, Is anybody impressed with Mark Henry's Heel Turn lately? Looks the real deal as a Monster. His promo's/Attacks are really working for him, I'd love this to continue and maybe get to headline one PPV against Randy Orton in a one time shot deal. Its a shame that Smackdown are lacking any faces in the uppercard/main event becasue it seems like its Orton against everybody. There's only Daniel Bryan who i can think of that's also a face. Need to mix it up a little.

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

MITB PPV Empty Re: MITB PPV

Post by Crimey Sun 03 Jul 2011, 7:34 pm

The_Enigma wrote:I know from the card so far that this year's must see match as to be John Cena Vs CM Punk. There are so many what If's that could happen from this but the point I want to rase is the actual Money In The Bank Ladder Match. I think that after this year's match they should only have one match which will consist of stars from both Raw & Smackdown. I just think it seems very cheap that 2 people get the chance to win a title shot, Its like having 2 royal rumbles. For me it looses its importance and lure of the match.

Instead next year they should try and push the match and have it as the Main event on the card after all that what the PPV is titled! They should really push it and have legit quailifying matched on both Raw & Smackdown and push as many upper midcarders/main eventers into the match as possible, and make it a 1 match a year thing. It would also give the winner the option of going for either the WWE Title or the World HeavyWeight Title, which could then be a easy and realistic way of getting a talent to switch brands.

That is just what they used to have with the only difference being that it was at 'Mania.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTruthSpeaker Mon 04 Jul 2011, 9:49 am

If they wanted to jazz up the MITB card, this is how I'd do it:

Firstly, make it a 6 man match, so much less ridiculous selling at ringside for the vast majority of combatants.

I'd have the 6 qualifying matches actually on the card, with a 10/15 minute time limit. Add in the 2 World Title matches, and then have the ladder match as the main event. That would give a few more guys a bit of PPV exposure, whilst adding to the prestidge of the briefcase - only having the one in the company would open a much wider range of possibilities than having one per show.

DemonicTruthSpeaker

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Enigma Tue 05 Jul 2011, 3:53 pm

That was the point I was trying to get across.

I know they used to do it at 'Mania but I think that if the PPV is named after a match then that match should headline it

The_Enigma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down