The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MITB Notes

3 posters

Go down

MITB Notes Empty MITB Notes

Post by Beer Wed 20 Jul 2011, 9:14 am

Up until the weekend the plan was to have both or at least one of the MITB winners cash in at the event, with Alberto Del Rio walking out as Champ. However, creative changed plans again and decided not to put the strap on him.

What does this mean for ADR? Do they just have no confidence in him? I mean, this is now the 3rd time creative have dropped plans for him.

Beer

Location : 'Whose kids are these? And how'd they get in my Lincoln?'

Back to top Go down

MITB Notes Empty Re: MITB Notes

Post by Crimey Wed 20 Jul 2011, 9:46 am

I think the fact they keep on considering him is probably a good sign for Del Rio, and it'll be better for him if they do pull the trigger on his first world title reign when they are really sure about him so that they don't lose confidence in him as champion, pull the title off quickly and have him buried further down the card ala Sheamus, Jack Swagger, maybe even The Miz could be considered like that as well.

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch Wed 20 Jul 2011, 10:00 am

I think if this is true, then the CM Punk story probably picked up a bit more momentum than they antcipated, which demanded an alteration so he walked out with the title.

Maybe CM Punk's time off screen this week on Raw is a sign that they are taking a few moments to iron out the future plans and where they are going to take it.

I think there must be confidence in Del Rio. He won the Rumble. He won a number one contender match. Then won a MITB match - making a cameo appearance in the hottest match of the year. And he even managed to make Rey Mysterio relevant for a few months last year.

Future champ for sure - just not right for this moment

MtotheC's Wrasslin Biatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down