The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the big deal about Tim Bradley?????

+19
Steffan
captain carrantuohil
The Galveston Giant
paperbag_puncher
J.Benson II
Rowley
Sugar Boy Sweetie
Young_Towzer
bellchees
milkyboy
wow_junky
Daz
Scottrf
Fists of Fury
88Chris05
eddyfightfan
coxy0001
The genius of PBF
TRUSSMAN66
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What is the big deal about Tim Bradley????? - Page 3 Empty What is the big deal about Tim Bradley?????

Post by TRUSSMAN66 Wed 06 Jul 2011, 11:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Am I missing something here.....He just looks like such a run of the mill fighter who in the 80's would be a journeyman......

The guy is nothing special....I don't see it at all..

The guy is a complete over achiever....

Can anybody see him COMPETING with Curry, Starling, Trinidad, Pryor, Camacho, Taylor, Mcgirt, Chavez, DelaHoya, Hatton, Breland....etc etc etc etc..

Jog on Khan fight Brook, Morales, Judah,Mayweather etc and just leave this plodder behind..

Bradley is nothing special...

TRUSSMAN66

Back to top Go down

What is the big deal about Tim Bradley????? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the big deal about Tim Bradley?????

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:48 am

What was that Alice Cooper song again?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

What is the big deal about Tim Bradley????? - Page 3 Empty Re: What is the big deal about Tim Bradley?????

Post by Young_Towzer Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:50 am

The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:Better than making up you box and offer the posters on here for a date in your gym. Whistle

yeah sure, your wum tactics don't work, why don't you just jog on. Saddo Very Happy

Obsessed Smile

Tell yourself that, you bore me, Goodbye
Although in closing i'm obsessed yet you get involved in a comment response to trussman? mmmm the other way round i'd say Very Happy

No you started it again by sucking up to coxy and saying dont fall for the bait remember? Your the obsessed one as usual...having the last word means a lot to you

sucking up to coxy? we rarely agree on things which he'll back me up on, but agree on one thing. Your a wum, nah, nah nah you commented saying i was starting fights on a comment not aimed at you. Thats obsessed, now goodbye you bore the life out of me and i won't respond, feel free to add more bile and have the last word, colin.

Last edited by Young_Towzer on Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Young_Towzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:50 am

I thinking 'Schools Out' or 'Poison' Tino?

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:52 am

Imperial Ghosty wrote:I thinking 'Schools Out' or 'Poison' Tino?

Either one would do Ghosty.

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Location : Your knuckles whiten on the wheel. The last thing that Julius will feel, your final flight can't be delayed. No earth just sky it's so serene, your pink fat lips let go a scream. You fry and melt, I love the scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Imperial Ghosty Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:54 am

Billion Dollar Babies was a good song too

Imperial Ghosty

Back to top Go down

Post by J.Benson II Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:55 am

[quote="Young_Towzer"]
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:Better than making up you box and offer the posters on here for a date in your gym. Whistle

yeah sure, your wum tactics don't work, why don't you just jog on. Saddo Very Happy

Obsessed Smile

Although in closing i'm obsessed yet you get involved in a comment response to trussman? mmmm the other way round i'd say Very Happy

. Thats obsessed, now goodbye you bore the life out of me and i won't respond, feel free to add more bile and have the last word, colin.

Who's Colin?

J.Benson II

Back to top Go down

Post by Mind the windows Tino. Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:56 am

[quote="J.Benson II"]
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

Obsessed Smile

. Thats obsessed, now goodbye you bore the life out of me and i won't respond, feel free to add more bile and have the last word, colin.

Powell I guess? Former Secretary of State wasn't he?

Who's Colin?

Mind the windows Tino.
Beano
Beano

Back to top Go down

Post by Scottrf Thu 07 Jul 2011, 11:57 am

[quote="Mind the windows Tino."]
J.Benson II wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:
The genius of PBF wrote:
Young_Towzer wrote:

Obsessed Smile

Who's Colin?

Scottrf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3