The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No luck on the euro millions? Back tonga!

2 posters

Go down

No luck on the euro millions? Back tonga! Empty No luck on the euro millions? Back tonga!

Post by manofgwent Sun 17 Jul 2011, 9:40 pm

£200,000 at 750/1 for tonga to win the world cup.

I know, but hear me out. Australia lose to Samoa. Samoa beat Fiji. Fiji lose to tonga!!! Just how good are tonga???
New Zealand will win group A. But tonga can turn over a French team that still don't know their best team.
In the quarter finals, tonga will face England. The tonga's will be so fired up to beat the fake all blacks, having lost to the real ones in the group stages.
Tonga will face the Aussies in the semis. They will take confidence from their pacific island rivals Samoa and turn over the Aussies.
In the final tonga will gain revenge over the all blacks for their heavy pool defeat and I will be rolling in money!!!!!
Ok. I've been on the speckled hen since about 2 o clock, but at 750/1. I'm having a couple of quid on them!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

No luck on the euro millions? Back tonga! Empty Re: No luck on the euro millions? Back tonga!

Post by Looseheaded Sun 17 Jul 2011, 10:01 pm

So both Samoa and Tonga beat Fiji... That just means Fiji are worse than both, not that Tonga are on par.

Looseheaded

Back to top Go down

No luck on the euro millions? Back tonga! Empty Re: No luck on the euro millions? Back tonga!

Post by manofgwent Sun 17 Jul 2011, 10:04 pm

Sorry. Error. Fiji best Samoa. Well spotted, but the plan i's still on!!!!

manofgwent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down