The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ

+29
RubyGuby
TheGreyGhost
tecphobe
yappysnap
Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler
Pal Joey
Glas a du
Ozzy3213
Davie
Great White
PenfroPete
MBTGOG
BATH_BTGOG
nottins
pete (buachaill on eirne)
welshjohn369
Biltong
aucklandlaurie
Gibson
PJHolybloke
red_stag
greybeard
Notch
Adam D
Cari
AsLongAsBut100ofUs
Cymroglan
Thomond
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
33 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

Afternoon all.

I'm just switching to general rant mode for a moment.

I know there's a heatwave in Northern Europe. I know the RWC build up is getting interesting. All that means people are getting a bit tetchy. But that's no excuse for the amount of time RugbyDreamer, Hobo, myself and the rest of the admin/mod team have had to put in this week calming waters. And we'd much rather be spending time trying to do the "fun" stuff like getting Q&As and possible prizes for site members.

There's an awful lot of unneccessary sniping, snide comments, and general interpreting-in-the-worst-possible-light of other people's posts going on (especially if the poster is someone you don't like). And as a result the number of rugby posters on final warnings for posting behaviour is approaching double figures.

Along the way we've also had some pretty good (in my opinion anyway) debate going on. So folks, I'm asking you all, before you fly off in a rage at someone's comment, take the time to re-read a post just in case you've mis-read it. And re-read your own post before hitting send.

Remember that most general wind-up posts are pretty easily shot down by hard facts. Remember also to be gracious if someone offers up evidence that suggests you're wrong - everyone's wrong occasionly. Even me. Though I like to think I fess up when I realise I'm wrong.

Over the next few days we're going to take a tougher line on general windups, as well as those who react to them - consider this a general warning.

Also, comments on this thread that either name specific posters you'd like throttled back (or just throttled), or go down a childish he-said/she-said route won't be looked upon kindly.

I'll warn people in advance too, I'm going away Friday morning to Bordeaux for the weekend. Which means Hobo will be in charge of the ban button. And Hobo likes using the ban button. Wink

Anyways, to summarise, remember the golden rule - Treat others the way you'd like to be treated*, play nice, and respect each other.

Thanks for reading
Kiwi devil

*Except for any masochists out there Wink
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ

Post by Cymroglan Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:18 pm

We have already been told that there are numerous posters on a final warning should these people not have been pre-moderated before they even got to that stage.
Persistent offenders would soon give up if their posting took a few hours to show up in the thread,

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 Empty Re: General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ

Post by Ozzy3213 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:28 pm

They'd also give up if people stopped taking the bait and rising to it Cymro. It becomes very boring trying to provoke a reaction if you continually don't get one.

People need to stop looking to the moderators as the answer to their prayers and think about moderating their own responses in order to avoid debate descending into bitter farce.
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:34 pm

I do agree that ignoring 'goading' posts is probably the way forward but it's quite difficult to do sometimes when threads are literally disembowelled by just a few remarks. Often, rather than posting 'around' these comments (which becomes impossible unless ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY does the same thing) it becomes a question of either joining in (bad) or abandoning what could have been a good discussion (a shame).

Last edited by SafeAsMilk on Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Cymroglan Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:39 pm

But that's pushing the blame on the people who retaliate rather than on the persistent offenders.
More often than not you will find that people will not retaliate they will just simply stop using the site.
When a site has good housekeeping you will find that many more will not only sign up they will become active members.

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ozzy3213 Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

It's not pushing blame on anyone Cymro, it's saying leave the moderating to the moderators and alert them if there is a problem and don't get invovled in pointless childish bickering.

I think in life it is what is known as being a grown up. thumbsup
Ozzy3213
Ozzy3213

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Cymroglan wrote:But that's pushing the blame on the people who retaliate rather than on the persistent offenders.
I think that's what you call a reversed penalty, cymro! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 am

I don't want to come across as if I'm wading in again, but Stag and I didn't criticise the Mods, nor would we. But what we say is true. If people come here with a reputation and have been given a fair chance, yet still act the same then surely that's a fair chance wasted?

I can wind people up if I want to, as can others. Yet I think there's a massive difference. Saying people should ignore it is a bit pointless isn't it? Why should a poster have to skirt round somebody who is clearly here to be argumentative or on the wum constantly?

I am pretty good friends with two of the mods, so would not slag off what they do. I'm just saying that I don't agree with certain people who have a reputation and yet haven't really tried to change it. Just ignore them is a bit of a cop out. Why should anybody be allowed to be in that position?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:09 am

No comment. Nothing to see here...

Last edited by Gibson on Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 am

Gibson wrote:bar stewards, yer all bar stewards. Fools in fact. Specially those who dont know they dont know. And there is absolutely no excuse for it.

I dream of being banned. Infamy... Infamy... no one's got it Infamy! Ah well.

If I had to name a name to be banned, you'd be it pal laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:59 am

LDCPete wrote:
Seriously people, if someone is blatantly being a Muppet, or being offensive to you, ignore them, don't respond and hit the alert a moderator button if you feel strongly that it should be dealt with.

Terrific, except that the original article stated that should we decide to report people, if this were to become a habit - and it could be if certain people are posting the same old drivel, then you're the one going to get the chop. Its arbitary and rewards muppetry, so here they'll stay.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:57 am

Risca - I think it's unrealistic to expect people to just ignore the posts altogether. No one's going to do that - especially when they see their name mentioned, they're automatically going to read it and react.
The point I had made is that how people react to the posts is what counts. It's often the reaction of others that makes the wummers thrive but it's up to the mods to respond to reports.

I agree with your point about certain posters being given numerous chances. Obviously I'm not a mod so I don't know, but I like to think that they have some sort of rules about giving out bans - such as a three strikes and you're off kind of thing, or temporary bans etc. Whatever the rules are, I hope they're applied equally to all and that the mods use them as fairly as they can. The mods have to collectively look after the whole of 606v2 not just the rugby pages which doesn't make their job easier though.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 am

From the site rules:

Our general policy in regards to breaking the rules is: Warn, Day-Ban, Perm Ban. Depending on the severity of the issue, you may be insta-day-banned (remember rule #2.) Furthermore, repetitive bad behaviour can result in a perm ban, whether it’s twice or 10 times, it is up to the Admins.

Hope that clears things up a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 am

Dreamer - thanks for that. So am I right in thinking that the mods deal with the initial reports but the Admins decide on bans?

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:09 am

I've crossed the line before and been admonished, like i said, i have no problem with that - I was wrong. But, on the other hand, why should people who quite clearly post for one reason and one reason only be allowed to go scot free, just because they havent technically transgressed the rules? They're laughing at us all and they should be premptively bounced. And another thing, drawing the moderator's attention to it, shouldn't be seen as telling tales, its something that ought to be stamped on hard and fast.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 am

Both admin and mods deal with the reports, we all have the ability to ban someone from this site, and both the mod and admin team have input on the decision of when/if someone is facing a ban.

Great White - it isn't seen as telling tales. We need these posts brought to our attention because as others have said, we aren't here 24/7 and some posts will be missed. Even if it doesn't appear that we are actively doing anything, we do monitor situations long after we've received a report in about them.

Last edited by rugbydreamer on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : amended who is able to ban people, didn't know mod's could too!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:21 am

rugbydreamer wrote:Great White - it isn't seen as telling tales. We need these posts brought to our attention because as others have said, we aren't here 24/7 and some posts will be missed. Even if it doesn't appear that we are actively doing anything, we do monitor situations long after we've received a report in about them.

I beg to differ - it was at least inferred in the original post:

Also, comments on this thread that either name specific posters you'd like throttled back (or just throttled), or go down a childish he-said/she-said route won't be looked upon kindly.

I'll warn people in advance too, I'm going away Friday morning to Bordeaux for the weekend. Which means Hobo will be in charge of the ban button. And Hobo likes using the ban button. Wink

And you boys hovering over the Machivellian ban button doesn't scare the WUMS, because fairly obviously, they're the ones getting away with it.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 am

That was for this particular thread GW, we didn't want it to descend into the usual, tiresome name calling/squabbling when this article was making the point of asking for good behaviour. Also I would like to point out we don't want any sort of squabbling to occur on any thread really. It's a pain for all of those not involved in it, and it makes much more sense to report the post you have a problem with, then to join in with a fight on the thread. That just makes it 10 times harder for the mod/admin team to sort out, because instead of just having one poster to deal with, we end up having multiple posters to deal with.

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 am

I've ignored so many jibes. All it does it means that you end up leaving the thread which stifles the debate.

For me the idea should be don't rile up others rather than don't get riled up.

Dreamer you, Kiwi and Hobo do amazing work. But just saying that the same people are out there, posting the same stuff and dragging down this board.
red_stag
red_stag

http://www.redstagrugby.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Great White Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:33 am

I understand, thanks for clarifying the issue.

Personally, I was brought up not to suffer fools, and frankly, I don't see why I or anyone else should have to. Next time you see it kicking off, just think to yourself - what REALLY is the root cause of this issue? I'm sure that that view is one shared by many.

Again, thanks.

Great White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:35 am

Stag - ultimately that is what we want for poster's not to rile others up, but often these posters feed off reactions which unfortunately they seem to be getting at the moment. And I know it's difficult not to retaliate sometimes, all we ask is that you try.

I understand where you're all coming from with a certain number of posters dragging the board down. I know it doesn't always appear that we're doing anything, but please trust me, we are. We are well aware of the situation.

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 am

rugbydreamer wrote:Stag - ultimately that is what we want for poster's not to rile others up, but often these posters feed off reactions which unfortunately they seem to be getting at the moment. And I know it's difficult not to retaliate sometimes, all we ask is that you try.

I understand where you're all coming from with a certain number of posters dragging the board down. I know it doesn't always appear that we're doing anything, but please trust me, we are. We are well aware of the situation.

Good enough for me Very Happy Its a tough job being a mod Hug
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:23 am

Stag you are an imp of mischief, but too clever to get caught.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:29 am

Glas a du wrote:Stag you are an imp of mischief, but too clever to get caught.

Thats what Richie McCaw does and he's won World Player of the Year more than any man.
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:31 am

You look a bit like him actually. If you could grow some sideburns it'd be uncanny.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 pm

SafeAsMilk wrote:Has Linebreaker read and understood this thread? Just asking.

Yes I have and do, SafeAsMilk.

But do you understand what it means is probably a more pertinent question - just reminding.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:19 pm

One of the keys to banter staying as banter is to not be afraid to laugh at your own side of the argument as much as the "enemy".

Selective reading of posts and deliberate misinterpretations are great for making cheap jokes, but should not form part of an atempt to have a heated debate with someone.

And yes, question evidence but also acept its validity.

And above all, remeber Wales are going to lose tomorrow, youll have to deal with it tomato

Peter Seabiscuit Wheeler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:55 pm

Linebreaker wrote:
SafeAsMilk wrote:Has Linebreaker read and understood this thread? Just asking.

Yes I have and do, SafeAsMilk.
I guess it must have been an imposter posting under your name yesterday then. You should look into that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:59 pm

No, it was me. Very Happy

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by yappysnap Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:13 pm

rugbydreamer wrote:That was for this particular thread GW, we didn't want it to descend into the usual, tiresome name calling/squabbling when this article was making the point of asking for good behaviour. Also I would like to point out we don't want any sort of squabbling to occur on any thread really. It's a pain for all of those not involved in it, and it makes much more sense to report the post you have a problem with, then to join in with a fight on the thread. That just makes it 10 times harder for the mod/admin team to sort out, because instead of just having one poster to deal with, we end up having multiple posters to deal with.

Surely you should have left the warning out, then when the usual subjects descended to turn it into tiresome squabbling and name calling, banned them all? Simple as that really Wink

Like luring all of the opposition in to a "peace meeting" and then having them all killed.

yappysnap

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Flip off Kumquat
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Glas a du wrote:Flip off Kumquat
laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Are there plans to add additional moderators to the board? It seems that a lot of stuff is getting through.
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:02 pm

It has been talked about Notch Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Notch Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:09 pm

Good Smile

P.S. That wasn't an application!

It doesn't take long for us to start taking you for granted does it? We're all grateful, we just need to remember you're volunteers not paid workers here! Hug
Notch
Notch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:22 pm

ah no Notch, wasn't it? And I've already gone and put your name forward Whistle

Back to top Go down

Post by tecphobe Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 pm

Kiwireddevil wrote:Afternoon all.

I'm just switching to general rant mode for a moment.

I know there's a heatwave in Northern Europe. I know the RWC build up is getting interesting. All that means people are getting a bit tetchy. But that's no excuse for the amount of time RugbyDreamer, Hobo, myself and the rest of the admin/mod team have had to put in this week calming waters. And we'd much rather be spending time trying to do the "fun" stuff like getting Q&As and possible prizes for site members.

There's an awful lot of unneccessary sniping, snide comments, and general interpreting-in-the-worst-possible-light of other people's posts going on (especially if the poster is someone you don't like). And as a result the number of rugby posters on final warnings for posting behaviour is approaching double figures.

Along the way we've also had some pretty good (in my opinion anyway) debate going on. So folks, I'm asking you all, before you fly off in a rage at someone's comment, take the time to re-read a post just in case you've mis-read it. And re-read your own post before hitting send.

Remember that most general wind-up posts are pretty easily shot down by hard facts. Remember also to be gracious if someone offers up evidence that suggests you're wrong - everyone's wrong occasionly. Even me. Though I like to think I fess up when I realise I'm wrong.

Over the next few days we're going to take a tougher line on general windups, as well as those who react to them - consider this a general warning.

Anyways, to summarise, remember the golden rule - Treat others the way you'd like to be treated*, play nice, and respect each other.

Thanks for reading
Kiwi devil

*Except for any masochists out there Wink
Were is this heatwave that you speak of? ANd honestly im sick of the buildup allready and just want some rugby to begin. On all other points i agree

tecphobe

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:30 am

Were indeed. It's has passed. To be fair, a couple of hours on a Thursday afternoon, what more can you ask for?
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am

PJHolybloke wrote:
Hobo wrote:Greybeard - The way to deal with offensive posts/ wums is to either PM the mod/admin team with your concerns or use the "!" icon to report it.

What we didnt want on this thread is for people to start namecalling and it descending away from the threads intention - namely to be good.

You've got to be kidding?

Surely you know who the serial offenders are?

Don't you have access to their PM function?

Why don't you just sort them out?

Last night I was on the end of an insinuation of homosexual activity with another poster and an accusation of mutual pleasuring over a shared keyboard with a number of other posters, (this is me right upset about it Very Happy) I'd no more dream of drawing such abuse to the attention of the mods/adims than cry about it, I've played the game for God's sake, you cannot seriously expect me or other members to "grass" on these posters, rather than deal with them directly?

More to the point, how can you expect posters not to take the pee out of someone when they're giving it away?

I'm happy to discuss this further on a PM basis as I think everyone concerned with the admin of this forum is doing a really good thing, which I totally appreciate, but as I can only control what I write.......

Nemo impune me lacessit.

PM request mods/admin.

Agree with you 100% of this PJ.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:32 am

PJHolybloke wrote:
Hobo wrote:Greybeard - The way to deal with offensive posts/ wums is to either PM the mod/admin team with your concerns or use the "!" icon to report it.

What we didnt want on this thread is for people to start namecalling and it descending away from the threads intention - namely to be good.

Last night I was on the end of an insinuation of homosexual activity with another poster and an accusation of mutual pleasuring over a shared keyboard with a number of other posters, (this is me right upset about it Very Happy) I'd no more dream of drawing such abuse to the attention of the mods/adims than cry about it, I've played the game for God's sake, you cannot seriously expect me or other members to "grass" on these posters, rather than deal with them directly?

More to the point, how can you expect posters not to take the pee out of someone when they're giving it away?

I'm happy to discuss this further on a PM basis as I think everyone concerned with the admin of this forum is doing a really good thing, which I totally appreciate, but as I can only control what I write.......

Nemo impune me lacessit.

PM request mods/admin.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:17 pm

TheGreyGhost wrote:
PJHolybloke wrote:

Nemo impune me lacessit.

PM request mods/admin.

Now there's a surprise! Whistle
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:35 am

I noticed there were no reports during the 3 rugby matches and post analysis threads - well done everyone!

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by PJHolybloke Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Linebreaker wrote:I noticed there were no reports during the 3 rugby matches and post analysis threads - well done everyone!

Amazing really, the England/Wales threads seem to have been entirely populated by grown-ups!
PJHolybloke
PJHolybloke

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:24 pm

I expect it's because the match thread for the NZ/Aus game was too early for the WUMs to be out of bed, everyone fell asleep during the Ire/Sco game and I started the Wales/England thread and gently guided the content of the discussion over the span of the game with impartial objective and honest comments that rang so true that fans of both sides simply had to nod in quiet agreement.

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Glas a du Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Fair play Ghost, talk about living up to one's stereotype.
Glas a du
Glas a du

Back to top Go down

Post by red_stag Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:21 pm

Could also be that people wum or engage in wums more during the silly seain, bored from lack of rugby
red_stag
red_stag

Back to top Go down

Post by RubyGuby Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:01 pm

GreyGhost - I love it - Keep it coming thumbsup

RubyGuby

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreyGhost Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:14 pm

Honestly, if I haven't done enough to be made a General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 New_mo10 immediately, after single handedly brining harmonious order to the board whilst we ALL know that the mods were on a jolly in France and neglecting the place, then I fear that sense may never prevail.

Last edited by TheGreyGhost on Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

TheGreyGhost

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:17 pm

laughing bless you GG...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:02 am

LDCPete wrote:I wasn't going to post on this thread, but having read through I feel the need to.

Seriously people, if someone is blatantly being a Muppet, or being offensive to you, ignore them, don't respond and hit the alert a moderator button if you feel strongly that it should be dealt with.

It's not difficult. Getting into an online slanging match with someone just because they are winding you up, particularly if it is obvious that is what they are trying to do, is a bit pathetic in all honesty, I thought most people on here were grown ups.

Let the mods do their job, they are doing a pretty good one so far, and enjoy the good rugby debate with other sensible posters, there are plenty out there to choose from.

It's a great game that we all follow here, so let's ensure that the board remains a great one by not descending to level of the lowest human elements on here.

Peace! General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 589312

And that folks... is why now, this guy is essential as a Mod. No bias. No agenda. Just loves rugby and is always a soothing influence. His post was before he was a Mod. Says it all really. Except for London Irish bumlick. Laugh OK Wink Ale
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Gibson Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:40 am

TheGreyGhost wrote:Honestly, if I haven't done enough to be made a General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 New_mo10 immediately, after single handedly brining harmonious order to the board whilst we ALL know that the mods were on a jolly in France and neglecting the place, then I fear that sense may never prevail.

The man's a Ligind.

Far too much of a contrary attitude to become a General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 New_mo10.
Being granted the Rites of becoming an General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 New6_a10 would not entice him to shift stance.

Not not even the pinacle of General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 New_gm10 would suffice.

Nor could The Great General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 New5_f10 - Himself, bestow a big enough Icon for this mere Poster to change tac.

The man is essential to the very integrity of the V2 Rugby section. A veritible Virtual Watchgod on all things Rugby.

A man, deeply concerned with the growing amount of English born-and-breed players, actually playing for their home-country. Which is scandalous. This Indigenous Uprising is a growing cancer. One that needs to be monitored and exposed on a regular basis. In case it gets out of hand. Like the wearing of Black Shirts. History tells us to watch out for things like this carefully.These things are important. Ask Rupert Murdoch. General behaviour on the rugby board - PLEASE READ - Page 2 1145808659
Gibson
Gibson

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next