The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Carnage 13th August 2011

+2
AberdeenSteve
JJJohnson
6 posters

Go down

6CW Carnage 13th August 2011 Empty 6CW Carnage 13th August 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 8 Aug - 12:17

Match 1
6CW Tag Team Titles
Frosted Dice© vs Crime Lord/Marshall Murdoch

Match 2
Grudge Match (Winner gets Final Elimination Chamber Spot)
Cerberus vs Josh Valour

Match 3
Undisputed International Title
Jackson Black vs Triple D

Match 4
TV Title
Michael Sweetwater © vs Mr Kenty vs Mike Hill

Match 5
Extreme Title
Dicey Reilly © vs Keith Leone

Match 6
Grudge Match
Mason White vs Yarmouth Blade

6CW Title
Elimination Chamber
GazzyD© vs vs Geoff Steel vs Drake vs Internecio vs Lex Hart vs ???

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Carnage 13th August 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Carnage 13th August 2011

Post by Guest Tue 9 Aug - 11:57

JT: We are just days away from 6CWF Carnage, and what an event it is shaping up to be so far.

HE: You’ve got that right Jeff, an Elimination Chamber, an inter-brand Tag Title match, an Undisputed International Title match and a serious grudge match for the Extreme Title.

JT: Indeed Henry, I just hope that when Dicey finally get his hands on that sicko Leone, he will... Uh oh.

“Limo Wreck” plays out as the fans give a slightly unsure reaction, before descending into rapturous boos as Keith Leone slowly walks out onto the stage. Leone is wearing his usual boots, jeans, plain t-shirt but is also wearing his old flannel shirt instead of his sports jacket. Leone mockingly applauds the audience as he walks down the ramp causing them to get even angrier and start a “Leone is an a**hole chant”. Leone walks around the side of the ring and snatches a microphone from the time-keeper before rolling back into the ring and waits for some of the commotion to die down before he begins to talk.

Leone: Now I wante...

The crowd descend into boos again as Leone begins to speak which causes Leone to roll his eyes and just fold his arms as the boos start to die down.

Leone: Fine you boo away, I can stand here all night if I need to, because my voice will be heard like everyone else in this company, as much as the higher powers try to stop it. Now before I was rudely interrupted by you cretins, I was going to talk about the so called “vintage” look I am sporting tonight. You see when I first came here to 6CW as the Extreme Executive I thought that I should dress smartly in my nice jackets and cool sunglasses so that you know I would play up to the image of the 6CW board and maybe they would cut me some slack. But as you all know, the 6CW board and you the people decided to turn your backs on me all those months ago because I dared to stand out from the crowd; I dared try to topple your heroes from their mountain tops. So now I decided do I still want to be associated with those hypocrites and ingrates, or should I associate myself more with the old Keith Leone, the guy who single handedly put the Hardcore division on the map in 6WF. Yeah that’s right I put it on the map by myself, not Blue Dragon, not Chris Patricks, Keith Leone is the reason that people like Scorpion are still in with a job at the moment, but do I get the praise I deserve for all of my hard work, of course not. Because once one group are against you, the others quickly follow, it starts off with you fans turning your backs on me, then the board gets scared and decides to try and suppress me and then finally the entire of the 6CWF try to wipe me from history and put losers in as the sculptors of Hardcore for the company, I mean do you think it was a coincidence that Blue Dragon got a shot at the Hardcore Title just days after I denounced you fans for the scum that you are? I don’t think so. But anyway, these clothes that I am wearing represent the time when I was beating up every guy who decided to walk down that ramp to face me, these clothes represent me being the ultimate Hardcore, Extreme, whatever the hell you fans want to call it this week, wrestler of all time. Just think, last time I was giving out the beatings I was giving and wearing these clothes, you people were eating out of the palm of my hand, but as soon as my success started to gain some real momentum and when I started to speak my mind about this company you felt it necessary to try and push me into the darkness and support drunkards and low lives.

Speaking of which, I should be expecting a thank you from all of you for what I have done over the past few weeks. I have changed your hero Dicey Reilly for the better. I turned Dicey from the drunken buffoon that could barely string a coherent sentence together to the man who is now ready to attempt to end my career at Carnage, now surely that would be a positive you people your idol is becoming a real animal again and he could finally get rid of the man you have wanted to silence from day one. But that’s just not how it works is it, Dicey is supposed to be the comic relief for 6CW, he is supposed to arrive so drunk to matches that he falls asleep after five minutes, or is so intoxicated that he doesn’t even know where he is. Otherwise if he became successful it would show that anyone can be a real “someone” if they are prepared to get off of their a**es and try to do it, but that just means that you people would feel inferior again as you are so lazy you barely can pick up the remote when I come on the screen to change the channel so that you don’t start crying into the bowl of cheetos you have resting on your vile and over-sized gut. But what also makes you scared is the realisation that you know as well as I do, when I am focused and against Dicey, no matter how good a condition he is in, I will beat him. This Saturday night there is no Blue Dragon to try and play his silly little head games with me, there is no little punk kid who thinks that he is Extreme getting in my way, there is just me and you Dicey, and trust me, what you have seen over the past weeks is just the warm up for our match. I am going to take the biggest hero to these low lives and not only turn him into the animal that I am, but when I am ready I’m going to crush you like a bug and these people and the board will begin to realise that not only am I playing games with you Dicey, I’m playing games with the whole company until I am recognized as the true champion. Now, time to let the little puppets of this company have their chance to shine in this ring.

“Limo Wreck” plays out again as the fans boo loudly and Leone waves to the fans sarcastically as he rolls out of the ring and starts to walk back up the entrance way.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 9 Aug - 19:12

Jackson Black is seen training on the floor in his personal gym. He currently is practicing his grappling holds. We see him do so for several moments before the pair separate and brush themselves off.

“Wrestle at that intensity Saturday night Jackson and Duke doesn’t have a chance. Hell, if he wrestled at half that intensity you’d still kick his ass.”

“Thanks Mike, I am happy to have you back training me again. I definitely notice a difference in the ring and in my personal fitness. I am 100% certain I’ll win at Carnage.”

Jackson then notices the camera before telling Mike that he’ll see him the same time tomorrow. He wipes his head with the towel he is holding before sitting down on a bench next to the camera.

“So, this whole International Champion situation finally comes to a close Saturday night. But in all honesty it should have been sorted out well before now. These jackasses on the Board should have made a decision the night the belt was first competed for. They didn’t have to let Duke believe he was ever good enough to have gold round his waist because lets face it, he isn’t.

I have trained harder, won more matches, proved myself to a million more people than Duke could even imagine of doing. He claimed he was the one that made me when we were ‘mates’ in Generation Zero but little did he know I was merely using him as a step stone to greater things.

The irony is that I am once again using Duke as a stepping stone. This time to gain me my first piece of gold whilst in 6CWF. I will be the one placing myself on the map whilst also pushing Duke to the very bottom of the pile where he belongs. He’ll sit next to the Yarmouth Blade’s, and the Daniel Reilly’s of this company.

I couldn’t be more ready to take my step into the spot light and prove to the whole world that Jackson Black will one day be a 6CW World Champion. Duke you better bring everything you have to Carnage or you will be made to look more of a fool than you already are. I am the true champion and I’ll prove you on Saturday. See you then.”

Jackson then throws his towel over the camera and the screen fades to black.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Wed 10 Aug - 10:47

The barrier to the 6CW arena car park raises slowly, a black limo rolls through the rain and parks up next to the competitors entrance

As the passenger door opens flashbulbs illuminate the night sky, a surge of reporters and paperazzi close round the car as Security attempt to clear a safe passage for the arriving superstar

A boy steps out of the limo he is no more than eleven years old, he is head to toe in 6CW merchandise , a giant 6CW foam hand pointing to the sky a huge grin on his face.

The paperazzi take a confused step back as the boy surveys the scene wide eyed and full of excitement

From behind the boy a voice can be heard

" Give him room , give him room
Do you not know who this is!!!!"

Lex Hart steps from the Limo a giant smile across his face
He puts his hand on the boys shoulder

LH" Welcome to the dream factory
Welcome to 6CW!!!!!"

The boy rubs his eyes almost unable to believe where he is before proclaiming
"WOW This is fricking awesome!!!!"

Lex marches the boy through the arena entrance leaving the baying crowd of journos behind them.

The camera view changes to show them walking through the backstage area Lex stops them and tells the boy to wait there

Lex runs out of shot and leave's the boy standing for a minute or so before returning with a giant slush puppy, a bag of popcorn, and the biggest selection of pic & mix ever seen

LH" There that'll do for starters"

At that moment a stage hand arrives and hands Lex a note
Lex reads the piece of paper
LH" Brilliant!!!!!"
He looks down at the boy
LH" Your parents have just arrived in the helicopter I chartered for them and are making there way to the restaurant for their meal
I have told the maitre dee to give them anything they want no expense spared and once they have finished to show them to the ringside seats I have reserved for you"

At this point the boy has a face full of popcorn and is barely listening to Lex

From out of shot Christy James appears with a microphone in hand
CJ" Lex who's your little friend?

Lex smiles

LH"This Christy is Tommy"

Christy smiles at the boy
CJ" Hello Tommy"

Tommy tries to reply but only succeeds in spitting popcorn at Christy

LH" Tommy and his family are from here in Manchester
They were the victims of those mindless thugs this week when there family owned newsagents was burnt to the ground
Thankfully nobody was hurt and the insurance will cover the cost of rebuilding the shop but I was so annoyed when I heard what had happened I knew I had to do something to brighten up the week for them

Little Tommy here happened to mention to a local news crew that he was so upset because all of his favourite wrestling memorabilia had been destroyed in the fire and that he didn't like the hotel him and his family was staying in because it wouldn't be showing 6CW Carnage at the weekend

So when I heard that I knew I couldn't stand idly by and see one of the members of the 6CW universe so upset
I knew I had to do something to make this better

So I went and picked up as much wrestling gear as I could carry
I hired the biggest brashest limo in the fleet and I went and picked up Tommy and his family from the hotel

Today I have shown them the sights of Manchester
We have been to Old Trafford, to the Etihad Stadium, the Trafford Centre

I took them for lunch earlier before sending Tommy's parents to get some new clothes for this evening whilst me and Tommy went to the cinema to watch the Smurfs

Lex shakes his head

And then now we are here

Lex takes a step towards the camera as Tommy starts with his Pick & Mix

Ringside seats for one of the biggest shows of the year
The re emergance of the greatest wrestling organisation in the world
The night when we take back 6CW from the parasites that have taken this once great fed to the brink of ruin

Tonight is for people like Tommy and his parents
It is for the thousands already queuing outside
For the millions that will be watching around the globe

My evolution is almost complete
The road to salvation has been long and hard but I am almost there

Tonight the Revolution within 6CW takes another step forward
Tonight we take back what is ours
Tonight we define our future

Tommy " 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CROWD 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lex and Tommy stride off through the backstage area

The crowd and Tommy still chanting

6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW 6CW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Marky Wed 10 Aug - 14:20

Duke Dylan Debadguy is seen training on the floor in his personal gym. He currently is practicing his grappling holds. We see him do so for several moments before the pair separate and brush themselves off.

“Wrestle at that intensity Saturday night Duke and Jackson doesn’t have a chance. Hell, if he wrestled at half that intensity you’d still kick his ass.”

“Thanks Tony, I am happy to have you back training me again. I definitely notice a difference in the ring and in my personal fitness. I am 100% certain I’ll win at Carnage.”

Duke then notices the camera before telling Tony that he’ll see him the same time tomorrow. He wipes his head with the towel he is holding before sitting down on a bench next to the camera.

“So, this whole International Champion situation finally comes to a close Saturday night. But in all honesty it should have been sorted out well before now. These jackasses on the Board should have made a decision the night the belt was first competed for. They didn’t have to let Jackson believe he was ever good enough to have gold round his waist because lets face it, he isn’t.

I have trained harder, won more matches, proved myself to a million more people than Jackson could even imagine of doing. I made him back when we were ‘mates’ in Generation Zero but little did he know he was merely a step stone to greater things for me.

The irony is that I am once again using Jackson as a stepping stone. This time to gain me my first piece of gold whilst in 6CW. I will be the one placing myself on the map whilst also pushing Jackson to the very bottom of the pile where he belongs. He’ll sit next to the Yarmouth Blade’s, and the Daniel Reilly’s of this company.

I couldn’t be more ready to take my step into the spot light and prove to the whole world that Duke Dylan Debadguy will one day be a 6CW World Champion. Jackson, you better bring everything you have to Carnage or you will be made to look more of a fool than you already are. I am the true champion and I’ll prove you on Saturday. See you then.”

Duke then throws his towel over the camera and the screen fades to black.

Marky

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed 10 Aug - 14:40

The Camera cuts to Cerberus sat on the arena roof looking up at the dark sky, suddenly someone shouts hello Cerberus, Cerberus looks around confused

Voice: Up here jackass

Cerberus continues to look around confused

Voice:Cerberus it's time for Lesson two, Last week i showed you what proper pain what was and now it's time to learn how to be inflict it

C: Get out of my head im fed up of your crap all you do is make things worse.

Voice: patience my friend is a virtue now climb down from the roof and come with me

C: Not a chance After last week.

Voice: Do it now or ill force you there.

C: NO!

Suddenly Cerberus is knocked Unconscious and comes around in a warehouse with a man strapped to a chair with a picture of Josh Valour on his face.

C: Where am i ? who is that?

Voice: That your enemy Josh Valour, you know the guy you can't beat?

Fury Builds in Cerberus face

Voice: over on that table is a selection of weapons ranging from steel chairs to barbed wire. now go choose your weapon

C: I think your actually starting to make sense

Cerberus with a sadistic smile on his face as he picks up the steel chair and smashes the chair over the man's head causing him to profusely bleed

Cerberus drags the man towards the table of weapons

C: You think i can't beat you valour! just watch this b*tch.

Cerberus wraps the barbed wire around his hands and starts punching the man all over his body whilst he screams out in pain and collapses to the floor then Cerberus wipes clear the table and Grabs the lighter fluid and sets the table on fire

C: Valour, Your going to Burn in Hell!

As Cerberus powerbombs the man through the table the camera blackens just hearing screams of pain

Fernando
Fernando
Fernando

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Thu 11 Aug - 10:00

"The Next Big Thing" blasts out through the speakers and the crowd cheer loudly as Mike Hill sprints out onto the rampway.He stands tall at the top of the ramp,posing as pyro's go off behind him.He then swaggers down the ramp tagging the fans hands before sliding into the ring and having a microphone handed to him.

HE:Does this idiot always have to come out here and speak? Could he not stay backstage?

JT:He wants to address his adoring fans Henry!

HE:These love-ins make me sick.

Mike Hill:I'm not normally one to say I told you so, but Michael Sweetwater I TOLD YOU SO! You disrespected me, you under-estimated me, you ignored me...so I taught you the first lesson in respect by beating your ass in front of fans from both federations,humiliatied on a world-wide broadcast how does that feel Michael? I can't imagine that Alex Walker was too happy with your display in that match, that was probably why he tried to keep me away from you!

But thankfully I got what I deserved thanks to the board of directors, and I intend to repay the faith they have shown in me on Saturday when at my first 6CW Pay Per View I walk away with the TV Title after beating you and Mr.Kenty! There's going to be nowhere to hide Sweetwater, it's going to be CARNAGE! Are you prepared for that? Do you have the mentality to deal with that? I don't think you do, that's why you need the backing of Walker and Genesis.

And speaking of Genesis,I understand you are known as the rottweiler of Genesis.Is this right Henry?

*Hill turns to Henry at the commentary desk, he nods his head.

Mike Hill:Why are you know as this Sweetwater? Is it because you're dangerous? Somehow I don't think that's right.Is is because you're vicious and scary? hmm,no can't be that either.Is it because you never stop yapping? Possibly.Wait,wait,wait I've got it! It's because you come running whenever you're called by Walker, it's because you're the one who has to lick Walker's balls to get anywhere in this company!

HE:He can't say that, that's disgraceful! Walker should sack him on the spot!

Mike Hill:Let me tell you this Sweetwater,that can only get you so far.That can get you the support,the back-up, the dodgy decisions but none of that will help you against someone who can out-wrestle you, like me. However,I've got to hand it to you because you have recognised this fact.That's why you are going to try and form an alliance with Kenty to take me out.That would be a good idea Sweetwater except at the first chance he gets it, the first moment your concentration just slightly slips he will take you out himself.You two are ego's, you've got big heads, you think you are better than what you are, it is inevitable that you will not be able to work together.So why not leave this alliance and we just have a proper match, where the best wrestler wins!

Oh wait, Kenty doesn't want that because he's even more scared of me than you are.Why are you afraid Mr.Kenty?

*Suddenly the arena goes dark, and a silver microhphone descends from the roof...

Mike Hill:.......KENTY!

*Hill smiles to himself as the lights come back on, the crowd are cheering and chanting his name.

Mike Hill:Actually,you don't need to answer that question.I know why you are afraid, because just like Sweetwater you know in a straight up wrestling match you cannot beat me.I can see you trying to convince yourself that it's possible, spouting all sorts of delusional,egotistical crap.So let me save you the hassle, you can't beat me because I AM THAT GOD DAMN...

Crowd:GOOD!

Mike Hill:And Saturday night,you will see that.There.Will.Be.CARNAGE!

*Hill drops the microphone and climbs the turnbuckle to salute the fans as "The Next Big Thing" kicks back in.He motions a title belt to the fans who cheer loudly!

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down