The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rumours abound

3 posters

Go down

Rumours abound Empty Rumours abound

Post by bluemoda Mon 15 Aug 2011, 1:07 pm

Hello all, Tipp scraped through yesterday but I wonder if rumours doing the rounds are true. Heard through the grapevine that the Tipp B team gave the Tipp A team a pasting on Friday night. Also heard that civil war broke out between the sides. Maybe that explains the beautiful shiner Brendan Cummin's was wearing yesterday. How could he get a black eye whilst wearing a helmet? It might also explain why Declan Ryan brough on 2 players, Brian O'Meara and John O'Neill late in the 2nd half. Neither player had a championship start this year. As this alledged pea-cocking happened on Friday night, maybe they didn't have time to kiss and make up for Sunday.

bluemoda

Back to top Go down

Rumours abound Empty Re: Rumours abound

Post by Cari Mon 15 Aug 2011, 1:32 pm

Blue - I thought Brendan got his black eye yesterday? I remember someone coming off as a blood sub with a cut eye...unless I'm confusing it with the minors match. Headscratch

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by bluemoda Mon 15 Aug 2011, 2:06 pm

That, I think was John O'Keeffe.

bluemoda

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Mon 15 Aug 2011, 2:13 pm

I can't remember...I know the ref went off with a bloody nose as well at one point, but I just remember someone going off with a bloody eye and he was having a good game at the time too, but obviously the rules state they have to come off.

Cari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sin é Tue 16 Aug 2011, 11:16 am

Wouldn't worry about a bit of fraca at training. Isn't this how Cody keeps his lads up to performing well when having won the Leinster Champ., they have to rely on internal competition to keep them battle hardened for the semis! I believe their training sessions are ferocious.

It might be a good idea though if they maybe had the fight the week before, not two days before a big match.

Cummins got his black eye at training!

Sin é
Sin é

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down