The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation 29th August 2011

+4
Paul Mac 6CW
Adam D
AberdeenSteve
JJJohnson
8 posters

Go down

6CW Escalation 29th August 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation 29th August 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 22 Aug 2011, 5:18 pm

Match 1
Extreme Title
Keith Leone (c) vs Josh Valour

Match 2
Mr Kenty vs John Dice w/Jack Frost

Match 3
Daniel Reilly vs Triple D

Match 4
International Title
Jackson Black(c) vs Mason White

Match 5
Mike Hill vs Michael Sweetwater

Main Event
Number one contender to 6CW Title
Internecio vs Lex Hart vs Drake vs Yarmouth Blade

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation 29th August 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation 29th August 2011

Post by Guest Mon 22 Aug 2011, 10:17 pm

The camera cuts to a locker room backstage where Keith Leone is pacing up and down the room, still with his arm and ribs bandaged. Leone is mumbling too himself before he looks around and notices the camera in his room. Leone then goes and picks up his Extreme Title belt and rests it over his shoulder before sitting down on a bench and staring intently into the camera.

Leone: Well there you go people, like it or not I have won back what is rightfully mine and in doing so I have silenced all of you critics. Those people who had said that Dicey Reilly was the best this company had to offer, those who had said that Dicey Reilly was the most Extreme ever and finally Dicey Reilly who had told any one of you cretins who would listen that he was going to “Take me out” in his hometown. I walked at Carnage to a match where I was not only facing Dicey Reilly, but I was also contending with you fans and the Board who have been holding me back all these years and yet I still was able to walk out as the Extreme Champion. What does that say about what you people all think of me? I mean Dicey had waxed lyrical about how he was an “Animal” again and how he was going to take me out for good for what I had done to Jack and Jill but when it really mattered Dicey couldn’t deliver. If that was you as an “Animal” Dicey, I’m not surprised that this place was so much of a dump when you were Champion, you must really have had some terrible challengers to keep your title for as long as you did. But for me the greatest moment of the night was not winning the match, it wasn’t the looks on the faces of your so called fans and it wasn’t even the images of you being loaded into the back of an ambulance. For me the best moment was the look on your face when you nearly took Jill’s head off with that little bat of yours, I mean that wasn’t the look of an animal Dicey, that was the look of a caring man Dicey, a guy who no longer was ready to do anything it takes to win a title, but rather a man who has given up. Jill unwittingly did do you a favour in the match though Dicey, she helped me put your battered old body down and if you have any brain cell left in your head after all of those years drinking and getting beaten up, you’ll stay down as well. But you know what, you’re old news and I’m done with you, now I’m going to get to work on taking down the entire hierarchy of this place.

Now clearly the Board knows that they have a problem now as the man who is telling the truth about them and the people is now a champion of this company, so that needs to be changed quickly, so while I’m still not match fit they have already booked me into a title defence against the people’s own failed copy of myself, Josh Valour. Actually you know what, you’re not called Josh Valour anymore, and from now on, you’re called Wannabe. Wannabe, for the past months that I remember, you have bleated on and on about deserving an Extreme Title shot and challenging myself and Dicey to Title matches each and every week, and at no point realising that maybe the reason that you weren’t getting title opportunities was because no-one cares what you have to say and no-one was ever listening to you. But now that the Board needs to act fast they find you as the only candidate stupid enough to not be able to see through their ploy and you have gotten what you wanted finally, but I’ll tell you something now Wannabe, be careful what you wish for. As much as I slate Dicey and as little as I respect him, I do admit that he is some of the best 6CW has to offer, you however are still little more than a towel boy in my eyes, what have you earned in the past few months to get a title shot. You’ve lost to me twice before, you’ve lost to Michael Sweetwater, you’ve lost to Cerberus, is there any part of your career so far that hasn’t yet been a complete failure for yourself? But it must take guts I suppose to be able to walk out each and every week as the sacrificial lamb for these fans so that they can see at least some bloodshed while they watch whoever your opponent is on that particular occasion beat you down into a bloodied pulp.

Wannabe, I don’t like you personally, I don’t respect what you have accomplished and I sure as hell don’t agree with why you have gotten this title shot in the fashion that you have. At Escalation I’m going to beat you down so badly and violently it isn’t going to be a case of you being stretchered out of the arena, they are going to have to get the cleaning crew to pick the parts of you off the floor from all around the arena when our match is finally over. Then maybe the Board and fans will realise that I am not a man to try and suppress. See you Monday night.

Keith Leone remains staring fixatedly into the camera before standing up from the bench and pushing past the camera and walking out of the locker room before the camera fades to black.

Back to top Go down

Post by AberdeenSteve Tue 23 Aug 2011, 8:27 pm

The camera cuts backstage and we see Jackson Black walking up the corridor. He is dressed in a tracksuit and has his sports bag hung over his shoulder. He continues to walk towards the camera before Christy James appears into shot. Jackson stops and looks at her with discontent.

“Hi Jackson, I was just wondering if it was possible to get a few words on what happened last week at Escalation? We are all dying to know.”

”I think that is pretty obvious Christy. Sweety and myself were getting seriously peed off about Gazzy taking all the limelight when we’ve both known all along that he is, sorry was, the least capable in Genesis. The proof is all there, Sweety and me, we handed him two World Championship matches and he still somehow managed to come out the loser. You know why that is? Because he is a loser and isn’t the sort of person we want in Genesis. So we decided to prove a point and show that we aren’t guys who are willing to take a back seat in this organisation and I think we proved that point pretty dam well don’t you think?”

”You really are sick.”

[i]”Care to explain? Mikey and me are the future of this company and I think we proved exactly that. I will go on and say that I am not happy with my match this week at Escalation. On earth has Mason White managed to get himself an International Championship match?
He was beaten by yours truly in the first round of the competition to be crowned champion so how does that merit a shot at the title? I’ll be making light work of him and moving on to greater things.
Now that the Achilles heel has been cut from Genesis, we are only going to get stronger and I dare anyone to bet against that.”

With that Jackson walks past Christy and out of shot.

AberdeenSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 25 Aug 2011, 7:11 am

Johnny Dice arrives at the arena looking refreshed. A reporter from Powerslam magazine comes running up to him, dictaphone in hand.

Reporter: Mr Dice - any chance of a few words for your fans here in the UK?

JD: I would love to talk to you but I have promised that my first interview will be with the good people at 606v2. They approached me on twitter and I thought to myself, what a fantastic initiative these young [mostly] guys have.

Reporter: 606v2? Who are they?

JD: Exactly. Now give me some..........respect. I have an announcement to make in the ring.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adam D Thu 25 Aug 2011, 7:33 am

Johnny makes his way down to the ring looking calm and relaxed. He shakes a few hands on the way to the ring and even has time to stop and sign a ladies cleavage with a marker pen. He winks at her, as he hands the pen back and hands her his number (which is written on the back of a business card, the front of which reads Dr Shoe).

He carries on down to the ring, grabs a mic and waits for his music to die down.

JD: Good morning 6CWF. I just wanted to come to the ring and let you know that I hadnt forgotten about you. And to apologise for my absence. As you can imagine, being the only superstar in this multi fed never to have been pinned or submitted is quite a big deal. I have had Times and Rolling Stone magazines wanting to do features on me.

Crowd: John-nY x 3

JD: But I didnt forget about you for one second on my business trips. I was checking in with Frost every couple of hours to make sure you were getting your fix of the tag champs. The 6CW tag champs. The soon to be undisputed 6CWF tag champs.

Crowd: 6CW 6CW x3

JD: We all know that this is the strong federation in this alliance but we gotta stop thinking like that. We are one big family now. A big family with plenty of black sheep granted, but still one unit. And the division of the tag belts between two teams cant go on for much longer. Either your the tag champs or your not. And very soon the Soldiers of Fortune will not be.

Crowd: 6CW 6CW x3

JD: But I am disrespecting my opponent for this week. Mr Keeeeeeeennnnnnttttyyyyy! After this week, he will be known as Mr Can'tyyyyyyy! I am not going to stand here and run you down like others would. Its too easy and just not my style. I am going to do my talking in the ring. Thats where you will learn your lessons from the King of Cool. Johnny Dice will be starting favorite for this match and for once, the odds wont lie. If there ever was a banker on a wrestling card, this is it, people.

JD: Johnny is back. And as a special treat for you all, you can all go home tonight, log on to your iPad4s or whatever they are called and get yourself over to 606v2. For one week only, I am giving you the fans a chance to pose your questions to me.

JD: 6CW - I promise you this. I will not leave it so long next time. And I am going to make it up to you this week by putting on a masterclass performance. The King of Cool will make a statement in that ring, which will leave 6WF in no doubt as to who the true tag champs of the world are.

Adam D
Founder
Founder

http://www.v2journal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Aug 2011, 9:21 am

Lex Hart is backstage before Escalation he appears unusually subdued as Christy approaches him

CJ" Hi Lex can we get a few words??"

Lex looks up and sighs

CJ" I promise not to keep you , it's just you seem to have been a bit quiet since Carnage. Is everything ok?

Lex shakes his head

LH" To be honest Christy I feel like I have let everybody down
I came back here a few weeks ago a changed man
I was determined to right my wrongs
I had come to realise the errors of my ways and I was sure that I was destined to lead 6CW back to greatness.
I was sure that I would be the man to take down Genesis
That I would be the new 6CW Heavyweight Champion

But it was obviously not meant to be".

Lex hangs his head

LH" Maybe I got ahead of myself
Too many of my old traits were coming to the fore and I was trying to run before I could walk

Carnage was a reality check
It made me question myself

Did I make the right decision coming back ???

Suddenly a wry smile crosses Lex face

LH" But then I thought Lex give your head a shake
Take a moment to realise what you have got here
You are in the greatest wrestling Federation in the world
You get to go out there week after week , night after night and perform in front of the best fans in the business

Crowd POP

Last week it wasn't my time to shine
The spotlight was rightly on some body else

At the end of the day the end result everybody wanted was achieved
Genesis' dominance was ripped apart
6CW have back their title

I know my time will come
I realise that personal sacrifice must come before individual glory
Out of adversity comes triumph

Tonight I start back on the road to salvation
My evolution is nearly complete
6CW have welcomed me back with open arms
And tonight I repay their faith!!!"

Lex slings his kit bag over his shoulder and makes his way towards his locker room

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by President Trump Fri 26 Aug 2011, 10:26 am

Diesel is walking through the reception area of the hospital when he sees Dicey leaning over the receptionist’s desk chatting away while the receptionist giggles away at him

Diesel: Some things never change

Dicey turns and smiles as he sees his old friend

Dicey: Well we can’t all have your good looks; some of us rely on our quick wit and dirty sense of humour

Dicey and Diesel shake hands and hug

Dicey: Jesus D, not so tight I am just out of hospital

Diesel: My bad, so are you ready to get back to the real world or are you not finished harassing this fine young woman

Dicey: Harassing, I am simply asking (Dicey looks at her name tag) Debbie here if she would like to ditch work for the day and come out with me and party like it’s 1999

Debbie starts to giggle again and is interrupted by the telephone on her desk

Dicey: Well I guess that’s a no…ah well, so Big D grab my bag and get me out of here

Diesel picks up Dicey’s bag and the two friends make their way to the carpark, Dicey inhales the air and smiles a Diesel

Dicey: Nothing like the fresh are of Ireland, so where your chariot

Diesel: It’s just over here, so where to now?

Dicey: I want you to take me to the closest pub so I can get so drunk I cant remember my name

Diesel looks worryingly at Dicey

Diesel: You sure that’s a good idea, do you not think you should just go back to Glasgow and rest and think about what happened and what your gonna do next?

Dicey: I have just spent the last week and a half “Thinking”, I’m sick of thinking, the last thing I want to do at this moment in time is think, I want to lose myself in a haze of beer and debauchery, I think I have earn that

Diesel holds his hands up

Diesel: Whatever you say mate, but im going with you…someone needs to look after you
Dicey smiles again

Dicey: Oh Diesel, you tried to hang with the big boys before and ended up in the middle of a field in France

Diesel: How could I forget, at least this time…leave me with some clothes

Diesel gets into his rental car and Dicey climbs in, in some discomfort, he pops some painkillers and hits the dashboard

Dicey: On Jeeves

President Trump

Back to top Go down

Post by Paul Mac 6CW Fri 26 Aug 2011, 11:48 am

Yarmouth Blade is in his locker room and is watching the segment with Christy James and Lex heart, the crowd boo as Blade laugh's to him self.

YB: Well Lex my friend, you seem to have doubted your ability as a wrestler and that's given me an idea, but I'm not going to tell you idiot's what my idea is.

Crowd boo at Blade.

You see, Lex is struggerling to come to terms that he is a crap wrestler and he know's that once he steps in the ring with me he will lose and lose badly.

Crowd: You suck, You suck.

And now Blade will have the advantage and become the number one contender for the heavy championship, Blade will be champion for years to come and none of you scum bags can do any thing about it.

CROWD:bumhole, bumhole.

Yeah what ever scum, you would not say that to my face cos i would just hurt you bad, you would be eating hospital food for the rest of your miserable life's.

Boo's get even louder.

And as for the other 2 so called candidates for the title, don't even bother turning up as you will also get hurt and be sent home on a stretcher, thanks to the one and only Yarmouth Blade.

The camera spins round to the crowd who are chanting you suck, you suck.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex Hart is in his dressing room watching Yarmouth Blades tirade on screen

Lex is laughing and shaking his head as the camera focuses on him

LH" Blade is it??????
I don't think I have had the displeasure of your aquaintance in the past and from what I have seen so far I sincerely hope this is the one and only time our paths cross in the future

I appreciate what you are doing
In my younger years I would have done the same thing
Pick on a big fish
Make a name for yourself

As somebody who's name escapes me once said
I can make you famous

Just not tonight hey kid
Tonight you are there to make up the numbers

Don't get me wong I'm sure in years to come you'll be great, massive, people will be running in fear from the Great Yarmouth

Lex winks at the camera

But tonight you should enjoy the moment
Instead of bad mouthing your opponents and Trash talking to the crowd you should be thanking them
They make you man
They are the people who pay your wages
Don't disrespect them
Cos when you do that

Lex laughs

Well let's just say like you, your immediate future it doesn't look too bright

Lex shoos the camera away and continues to get ready

Paul Mac 6CW
6CW Creative

Location : Born in Surrey, live near Sunderland and work in London

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Fri 26 Aug 2011, 5:45 pm

Blade looks at his TV screen and just laugh's and the crowd boo.

YB: Really Lex, Really? You think am here to just make up the number's?

Wrong again my friend I'm here to win the gold, you for get I am already a former tag champ, and it's not me that wants to make a name for him self it's scum bag, You are the one that needs to repay they faith to the fans, Its you that needs to get some respect back, Not me!!!!

You dare say I am not great. well new's to me you idiot I am already massive in this so called company, cos all the rest of you chump's can not beat me in the ring with cheating, you never catch Blade cheating in the ring.

CROWD: You suck,You suck!!!!

YB: I told you before shut the hell up or i will come out there and beat the crap out off you.

Crowd boo for Blade who just laugh's in the camera.

YB: Now if you don't mind I got some thinking to do.

Blade push's the camera man out of the way and goes back to watching the tv.
Blade
Blade

http://dellsrangers.createaforum.com/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Mat Sun 28 Aug 2011, 11:33 am

"The Next Big Thing" blares out through the speakers and the crowd erupt into cheers as Mike Hill strides out onto the ramp through a flurry of blue and red pyrotechnics. He then swaggers down the rampway tagging the fans hands before leaping onto the apron and then springboarding over the top rope into the ring. He is passed a mic...

JT:A huge win last week for Mike Hill and Mason White as they scored a pinfall victory over Michael Sweetwater and Jackson Black of Genesis.

HE:It was a fluke Jeff, and let's be honest Black and Sweetwater had much more important things on their mind, like the changing of the guard Genesis has under-gone.

JT:Let's be fair Henry, it was a clean victory with both men hitting their finishers, and Mike Hill certainly seems pleased about it.

Mike Hill:What a difference a week makes! This time last week despite what I said to Christy backstage, I was still feeling angry and disappointed with myself for failing to win the 6CW TV Title at Carnage. But now I've got yet another victory over Genesis under my belt, and I once again gave Michael Sweetwater a lesson in wrestling.

Now I can't down-play the role of Mason White in the victory last week, and let me tell you I feel that Mason White is going to be a big player here in 6CW, it was an honour to tag alongside him. But I did hit Sweetwater with the Over The Hill, once again I was stood tall over Genesis. However, it seems that Sweetwater enjoys getting his ass beat every week by me as I've got a singles match with him tommorow.

I don't know whether it's because he's been hit with so many over the hill's, or if he's just dumb, but Sweetwater keeps coming back for more punishment. Why this is I don't know? If it's to salvage some pride and reputation, well you lost that when you became a part of Alex Walker's operation. Or is the opposite, is it because you're next on Walker's hit-list?

I've told you this already Sweetwater, but I've been a part of factions like Genesis before. And I can tell you first-hand that at the first sign of weakness, at the first sign of you being past your sell-by date then you will be turned on. Guys who you thought were your friends will leave you out to dry, someone who you thought you could trust to take you to the top will get rid of you.You know what it will be like if you're kicked out of Genesis, you are only in the position you are because of Genesis, without them you know you're nothing.

Or is it because you think my victory's were a fluke, do you seriously believe that you are better than me Michael? Please don't tell me this is true, because if it is, you really are more stupid than you look!

*Crowd cheer

Mike Hill:But if you're going to insist on keep facing me until you finally fluke a win, well I look forward to Escalation and seeing what's different, and more importantly I want to see your next excuse. You can't blame Gazzy, you won't be able to blame Black, and I know you don't have the balls to blame Alex Walker. Maybe you can finally accept that you're just not good enough to beat me, that you are average without the support of Genesis where as I AM THAT GOD DAMN...

*Hill pauses and holds the mic in the air...

Crowd:GOOD!

*Mike Hill smiles to himself and then steps out of the ring, slapping the fans hands as he heads back up the ramp with "The Next Big Thing" playing out.

Mat
6CW Creative

http://twitter.com/#!/DiMattEvansWBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Gregers Sun 28 Aug 2011, 7:38 pm

(The titontron turns on and has a freeze effect on it as the lights in the arena go to icy blue. The following words appear:

"The Icelandic Enigma returns to 6CW This Week"

(Blue pyro goes off as the crowd cheer "Enigma" before Frosts voice is played over the sound system)

JF: A cold snaps a comin' through!

(The frozen effect appears to break the screen as the lights return to normal and the tron turns off)

Gregers

https://www.facebook.com/Gregers25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down