The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6CW Escalation Results 29th August 2011

Go down

6CW Escalation Results 29th August 2011 Empty 6CW Escalation Results 29th August 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 12:54 pm

The show goes live on air from inside the Braehead Arena in Glasgow.Processions of fireworks shoot high into the rafters and "I want it all" screams from the speakers as the cameras pan around the stadium.They pick up on a variety of signs in the crowd.

"6CWF Rules"
"Walker is a (beep)"
"Reilly is the greatest"
"Glasgow loves Valour"
"Show us your biceps Mason"
"I bought Lex's pink shorts on ebay"

JT:Welcome one and all to monday night escalation,live and exclusive from the Braehead arena only on ESPN.What a show we have lined up for you tonight,two championships on the line as well as all the fall out from last weeks shocking incident between Genesis and GazzyD...

HE:Tonights show is something I have been waiting for all week long...last week ended on such a cliffhanger,the rumour mill has been going crazy all week after what happened and hopefully tonight we will get some answers...

JT:You have got to hope so....we are three weeks away from the first every 6CWF joint PPV,Destiny and you have to wonder what lengths the 6CW roster is willing to go to in order to gain momentum heading into that show....oh what now?

HE:This is how you kick off a show...

Boos break out all around the arena as "Numb" screams from the speakers and green fireworks explode high into the air.The curtain bursts open and Alex Walker heads out towards the ring.He is followed by Jackson Black,Michael Sweetwater,Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh...

JT:Maybe our answers are going to come a damn sight earlier than we anticipated...

Abuse is thrown from all sections of the crowd as Walker and Genesis step into the ring.Mike Bird hands the mic to Walker before quickly exiting the ring.Chants of "a55hole" and "you suck" are defeaning...

HE:Listen to this complete lack of respect from these ungrateful fans...

JT:They are entitled to their opinion....and to be quite fair,I agree with them...

HE:Your lucky your still in a job...

Walker:SHUT UP!

*Crowd boo louder

Walker:What is wrong with you people?.Where are your goddamn manners?...I am the General Manger of 6CW and I demand some respect...

JT:I doubt your going to get it acting like that...

Walker:You know what,I couldnt really care less what you people think about me or the actions that I take.Because I am in charge of this show whether you idiots like it or not,that means that what I say goes...

*Genesis grin and nod their heads

Walker:I'm glad that last week we finally got a few minor issues ironed out.Genesis did indeed teeter close to the brink but in that moment we banded together and we have come back stronger than ever.

*The crowd continue to boo as Walker smiles

Walker:Don't tell me you fools actually feel sorry for GazzyD?...That little cretin sewed the seeds of his own downfall,he was handed success on a plate and what did he do?...he spat it back in my face!...GazzyD was the world champion because I helped him to be,I removed every obstacle in his path and yet that didnt seem to be enough...he still lost,even when Genesis did all the hard work for him....GazzyD is nothing but an ingrate,a parasite that leached the life out of Genesis for aslong as he possibly could....but last week I finally saw Gazzy for what he was,a failure!

He overshadowed the true talent of this faction,he stole the limelight from the hottest property in professional wrestling today...Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater!

*The crowd boo as Sweetwater and Black hold up their respective titles and nod their heads

Walker:And for a while I admit I was blind to see it but fortunately I saw the error of my ways and last week in this very ring I corrected my mistake.I outdid GazzyD,I beat him at his own game because I made history on the "history-maker" himself....last week here on Escalation I instigated the downfall of GazzyD....

JT:What is he saying?

Walker:You all saw what happened?....Michael Sweetwater drove a steel chair through the cranium of GazzyD,the damage caused by these two phenomenal athletes has placed GazzyD on the shelf indefinitely....

HE:Oh my...

Walker:So I am afraid to inform you that there will be no revenge here tonight,GazzyD will not be making an appearance in order to save face,because thanks to Genesis his brain is barely functioning....and I guarantee that it will be a very long time until you see that good for nothing little rat in a 6CW ring again!

*The crowd boo even more and chant "Walker sucks"

Walker:But onto a topic that is much more important,Genesis!

*Crowd boo

Walker:We have removed the cancer that was holding us down,we have trimmed away the cankers and now this unit is ready burst into fruition.From this point forward I guarantee that Genesis is going to show exactly why they should be feared,why every single superstar in the lockeroom should get into line and follow orders precisely as I give them...for too long have I been messed around,for too long has my authority been undermined....but from here on in I promise each and everyone of you that i will go to whatever lengths necessary in order to get what I want.

In front of you stands the future of professional wrestling,if there are any athletes in the back with any sort of ambition than I advise you to sign on up and follow rank,because Genesis is the present and future of 6CW....and no jumped up suit on a power trip is going to put paid to that!

JT:But the Board of Directors own 50% of this company...Walker's sway only goes so far...

Walker:And if you dont believe me then I suggest you sit your fat a55es back in your seats and watch the show because lesson one begins here tonight.I do not make false promises....last week I received a telephone call that will change everything....a call that will guarantee that my authority is respected around here....I dont think there is any reason for me to say anymore on that matter...I am sure all will become clear in due process....enjoy the show!

*The crowd boo as Walker throws the mic down and "Numb" roars out once again.He leaves the ring and Genesis soon follow behind him.

JT:What a bizzare opening to Escalation...is Alex Walker calling the bluff of the board of directors,or is there something going on behind the scenes that we dont know about?

HE:I am sure there is more to this story...Walker looks incredibly pleased about something,I have a feeling that the re-birth of Genesis could be something we will be talking about for a long time to come...

JT:You could be right,one thing I know for sure...a happy Alex Walker means that 6CW is in for some very dark times ahead,you mark my words!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 29th August 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 29th August 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 12:59 pm

Match 1
Extreme Title
Keith Leone (c) vs Josh Valour

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen.....the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW Extreme Championship!

*Crowd pop

The crowd are in fine voice as the arena lights dim and then red and silver pyros explode up into the air.Cheers ripple across the arena as "Enemy" by Fozzy screams through the speakers...

Mike Bird:Introducing first.................the challenger..............from Toronto,Ontarior,Canada...........weighing in at 275 pounds........Jooooooosssssshhhhh Vaaaaaaallllllloooooooooouuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr!

The crowd are on their feet and cheering as Valour strides out onto the stage.He has red and white trunks on and he salutes the crowd before walking down the ramp towards the ring.

JT:Josh Valour is a kid that has gained a huge cult following in such a short period of time.He shot to prominence three months ago when he came within inches of taking the Extreme Title from Keith Leone...ever since then he has wowed the masses with his dare-devil tactics and lack of respect for his own body....Valour has said from day one that he would love to be Extreme Champion...tonight he gets his chance!

HE:But what chance do you really think he has Jeff?...He is going up against a man that has held more titles in this division than anyone else,Leone is the master of the extreme and in my opinion,Valour is a kid way out of his depth here tonight...

JT:I think Valour possesses great heart and courage,it remains to be seen whether he is out of his depth but I agree this will be one heck of a test for the young canadian...

Valour slides into the ring and he looks focused as the crowd continue to cheer him on.He walks around the ring as the lights switch out completely in the arena and then "Limo Wreck" screeches out to a crescendo of boos.

Bird:And his opponent...........from Bristol,England............weighing in at 245 pounds.......he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW Extreme Champion.....Keeeeeeiiiiiiiiittttthhhhhhhh Leeeeeooooooonnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeee!

The tirade of abuse and boos is defeaning as Leone appears on the stage.He stands on the stage and glares from beneath a hood before lowering it.He unzips his jacket and drops it to the floor before unstrapping the Extreme title and holding it in the air.Valour looks unfazed as Leone begins his descent...

JT:No doubt in my mind that Keith Leone is the greatest "hardcore" wrestler of the modern era,potentially of all time.He has done it all time and time again...but as of late I wonder about his mental capacity.His feud with Dicey Reilly took him to some very dark places,places I am unsure of whether he can return from....he seems to revel in causing pain and suffering...

HE:And lets not forget that Dicey Reilly is still in hospital after what Leone did to him....Keith matched Dicey in one of the most brutal matches I have ever seen and only one man walked away...the Extreme Champion,Keith Leone!

JT:Leone did indeed defeat Dicey to regain the Extreme Title at Carnage,it was a match that I will never,ever forget...it showed Leone's thirst for causing damage and that is why I worry for the well-being of any superstar that is unfortunate enough to step into the ring with him,especially under these circumstances...there are no rules for Leone to follow in an "extreme" environment and Valour is really going to need his wits about him...

Leone steps into the ring and he stares at Valour with an almost glazed over expression.The referee speaks to both men and they aknowledge with a nod of the head before backing against their respective corners.Valour is bouncing from foot to foot as Leone stretches his neck...

HE:Leone never seems fazed,its like he is completely comfortable even though the following match could be nasty...

JT:I think you can bet on it!

The bell sounds as they both walk around the ring and then Leone just rolls under the bottom rope as Valour makes a beeline for him.Valour looks a little confused and then climbs from the ring as Leone walks around the outside and then climbs back in...

JT:Early mindgames from Leone...he has made no secret of the fact he deems Valour an unworthy opponent...

HE:And he is right!

The crowd boo as Leone waits for Valour to get back in the ring and then climbs back out again.Valour shakes his head in annoyance and tries to climb through the ropes as Leone doubles back on himself and quickly boots Valour in the side of the head,dropping him from the apron onto the hard flooring...

HE:See that,what a rookie mistake by Valour...now he is open to a whole world of pain...

Leone drags Valour across and slams his head against the announce desk before rushing him backwards and driving the back of his head into the steel steps.Valour sits in a heap as Leone stares at him....BOOM!

JT:Sickening shot...

Leone runs in and knees Valour in the head,driving his head harder against the steel steps again.Valour drops down on the hard floor as Leone stares around the arena with a cold look on his face...

JT:You look into the eyes of Leone and there is no emotion there,we are literally looking at man that feels no remorse for any action or any crime that he commits...

Leone drags Valour up and he pulls him over to the ringside barrier before lifting him up and dropping him rib-first across it.Valour doubles up in pain as Leone grips his right arm and then whips him with vigour straight into the barrier,flipping him upside down on impact...

HE:I told you Valour was out of his depth,Leone is utterly demolishing him here....

JT:I cant argue that right now this is all one way traffic....

Valour clutches his back in pain as Leone stomps repeatedly on him before backing off.Leone walks to the ring and pulls up the apron before dragging a kendo stick out,he twirls it in his fingers before walking back to his foe....Valour is trying to use the ring apron to pull himself up.....WHACK!....WHACK!.....WHACK!....WHACK!

HE:Wow even I can feel that...

Huge red welts appear on the back of Valour as the kendo stick crashes into his spine.Leone grabs him and chucks him in the ring before climbing in himself.Valour is slowly trying to get up as Leone goes to the second rope and then jumps off.....WHACK!

JT:That stick just broke in about six pieces....half of it ended up in Row G....

The stick shatters as Leone drives it across Valour's skull,he stares down at his opponent and then places a foot across his chest.....................1.........................2...................Valour kicks out.

HE:I didnt expect that...

JT:I told you the kid has got guts....Leone showed no respect whatsoever there....

Valour tries to crawl to the ropes as Leone drops three consecutive elbow drops to the kidneys and spine.He grabs the back of Valour's head and smashes his face against the canvass before standing up and staring at his handywork...

HE:Leone is not even out of first gear here....I feel sorry for anyone who actually thought a shock was on the cards tonight,huh Jeff?

JT:I never said a shock was on the cards...I just said it was wrong to completely rule Valour out...

Leone climbs from the ring and grabs the ring bell before jumping back onto the apron.Valour is using the ropes to climb up and he reaches an almost vertical base as Leone slams the bell against the top of his head,dropping him down to the mat again.Leone throws the bell into the ring before climbing the ropes...

HE:Valour is out cold there,those ring bells are lethal....MOONSAULT!

Leone leaps high through the air into the moonsault but Valour rolls from the ring at the last minute as the champion slams into the canvass.Leone is rolling in pain as the crowd urge Valour to take advantage...

JT:An opening has arisen for Valour here,can he take advantage?

Valour tries to shake away the cobwebs before climbing into the ring and waiting for Leone to get up.He slams into the champion with a clothesline before letting him back up again and dropkicking him to the mat....Leone gets up for a third time and takes a big belly to belly suplex..............1....................2..................shoulder up.

HE:This is nothing but a flash in the pan,Valour is gonna mess up...

Valour drags Leone up and whips him into the corner before following in with a knee lift to the stomach.He pulls Leone out and tries to suplex him to the mat but Leone floats over the back and attempts a german suplex,Valour responds with a huge back elbow that floors Leone...the champion scrambles back up as Valour grabs the ring bell....CRACK!

JT:New champion...

..................shoulder up!

HE:No chance that was going to finish matters...

Valour kicks the bell from the ring before pulling Leone up and headbutting him back into the corner.Leone falls into a seated position and Valour leaves the ring to search under the apron...he drags a ladder from underneath and then slides it into the ring...

JT:Valour is about to take this to a new level...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

6CW Escalation Results 29th August 2011 Empty Re: 6CW Escalation Results 29th August 2011

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:03 pm

Valour places the ladder in the corner and then drags Leone up and whips him into the steel.Leone staggers out and Valour backdrops him to the mat before grabbing the ladder and slamming it down on Leone's chest...Valour goes to the second rope and then jumps off and slams his whole body into the ladder,driving it down into Leone's body....

HE:Sickening impact....

Valour clutches his back as he gets up and he picks the ladder up and sets it up vertically before dragging Leone's head and slamming it against the middle rungs.Leone slumps against the ladder as Valour rolls from the ring and grabs a steel chair from the announce area and then climbs back in...he holds the chair up and the crowd cheer.....CRACK!

JT:Lookout....

Leone ducks just in time as the chair slams against the ladder,Leone kicks Valour in the stomach and then rams his face against the ladder before picking the chair up,.....CRACK!....CRACK!......CRACK!....He slams it down on the spine of Valour before dropping the chair on the mat and suplexing the challenger across the weapon...............1....................2.............shoulder up.

HE:The spine of Valour is taken some serious damage here..........

Leone picks the chair up and he jams it in between the turnbuckles before pulling Valour up,he attempts an irish whip but Valour reverses it and drags Leone into a samoan drop..........1..................2..................shoulder up.Valour slowly crawls to the corner and tries to pick himself up,Leone is struggling to reach a vertical base himself...

JT:Both of these men want to leave here tonight as 6CW Extreme Champion,but that opportunity can only fall to one of them...

They both stagger into the centre of the ring and Valour immediately boots Leone in the gut before flipping him into the air for a powerbomb.Leone jumps off the back and staggers to the ropes before jumping back with a superkick as Valour turns around...

HE:Valour had that one scouted....

Valour catches Leone's foot and swings him around before clasping him around the throat with two hands and lifting him into a chokebomb...Leone rolls from the ring on impact,Valour looks around the arena and then raises his arm as the crowd cheer...

JT:This kid loves to defy gravity.......INCOMING!

Valour runs across to the ropes and somersaults over the top into a takedown on Leone.The crowd are going wild with applause as Valour drags himself up using the ring barrier and the crowd tag him on the back...

HE:I admit I didnt expect Valour to acheive anything like this....this kid is really going to great lengths....

Valour stares at Leone and then throws him back into the ring before climbing back in himself.The crowd are right behind the Canadian as he seizes Leone around the head and pulls him up....

JT:TOWER OF VALOUR!

Leone is lifted onto the shoulders of Valour but drills him with right hands and then climbs onto the ladder behind him.He stomps down on the top of Valour's head,knocking him backwards before climbing further up the ladder...

HE:I dont know what Leone is thinking here.....OH MY GOD!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x5

JT:Moonsault takedown from the top of the ladder...

Valour turns around as Leone soars from the ladder top and takes him out with a moonsault.The champion seems to land awkwardly on his knee and he rolls under the bottom rope for a breather...Valour is barely moving in the ring...

HE:This has been some opening bout on Escalation,Leone showing once again why he is the "Extreme Icon" but Valour is more than holding his own,it has to be said...

Leone seizes a chair from the announce area and crawls back to the apron before trying to climb up.Valour is slowly but surely finding his own vertical base inside the ring...

JT:Whats that in Valour's hand....both men have chairs here....OH GOD!

The sound echoes throughout the arena as both men swing their chairs at the same time and they crash against the respective skulls.Valour collapses in the ring as Leone falls from the apron and lands on the hard flooring....

HE:Right back to square one....both guys just took thunderous chairshots....

JT:I think this one could take some time to finish...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:06 pm

There are big boos as the curtain bursts open and the giant form of Cerberus comes marching down to the ring.He is licking his lips as he climbs over the ropes into the ring and he beckons for Valour to get to his feet...

JT:What the hell is this guy doing out here?...he has no business in this match....

HE:What a kick!

Cerberus almost knocks Valour's head off with a bicycle kick before grabbing the chair from the canvass and wrapping it over Valour's head,he drags him up and then devastates him with a huge chokeslam...

JT:That was sickening to watch...Cerberus lost his damn match last week,he doesnt need to be out here doing this...

Cerberus glares down at Valour as the crowd boo him and then he backs against the ropes and falls to the outside.He backs up the rampway as the referee checks on the unconscious Valour...

HE:I think Valour may have been completely knocked out,that was a devastating chokeslam from Cerberus...

JT:He's lucky he didnt break the kid's neck...

HE:He might have...

Leone's head appears over the apron and the crowd boo as the champion drags himself under the bottom rope into the ring.He slowly climbs to his feet and he stares at Valour before a grin crosses his face...

JT:Yeah thats it Leone,go ahead and act like thats your handywork...

Leone places the chair under his feet and then uses all his strength to pull the dead weight of Valour upwards...

HE:I think we know what comes now....EVENFLOW!

.........................3!

ding ding ding!

JT:Leone retains the damn title...

Mike Bird:Ladies and Gentlemen,here is your winner........................and STILL 6CW Extreme Champion...........Keeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiitttttttttthhhhhhhhhhh Leeeeeeeeeoooooooooonnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeee!

"Limo Wreck" blazes out and the boos are huge as Leone kneels in the centre of the ring,a cold look in his eyes as he surveys the damage.Valour is completely unmoving on the mat next to him...

HE:Credit where its due,Valour fought a good fight but Leone is "extreme",he knows what it takes to win these matches...

JT:Come off it,this match ended because of one man and one man only,Cerberus...

HE:That maybe your opinion but I think the outcome would have been the same no matter what...face facts Jeff,nobody does this sort of environment like Keith Leone,nobody!

Leone is handed his belt and he snatches it from the referee before standing and raising it into the air.The crowd boo him some more and then he stares back down at Valour and drops the belt...

JT:What are you doing Keith...

HE:He isnt done....

Leone drags Valour up again and the crowd boo as he drills him with yet another sickening DDT,Leone then grabs the ladder and drops it to the mat before lifting up one side and placing Valour's leg in between it....the boos are huge as Leone grabs the steel chair...

HE:I dont think you need to do this Keith...

JT:You dont think?...Leone is a madman,he needs to be stopped here...

Leone draws the chair back over his head as the lights in the arena dim and then the whole stadium is defeaned by cheers as "Born to Fight" screams into the soundwaves.Leone is frozen to the spot as he turns his head to the side...

HE:IT CANT BE...

The noise is off the scale as Dicey Reilly comes rushing down the rampway,he is still sporting a few cuts and bruises but he jumps into the ring with ease.Leone makes a beeline for him and swings the chair but Dicey ducks underneath it and the chair cracks against the ropes and drops to the outside...Leone turns around and he eats thunderous right hands from Dicey,the Irishmen is punching with all his might before whipping Leone across the ring and flooring him with a huge clothesline....Leone scrambles back up and Dicey shoots his legs out from underneath him and begins to ground and pound the Extreme Champion...

JT:Dicey Reilly is back and my god he is beating the living hell out of Keith Leone....the champion is getting exactly what he deserves...

The referee tries to intervene but is pushed away as Dicey continues to hammer down fists to the skull of Leone.A team of security is forced to run down to the ring and wrestle Dicey away as he attempts to continue his assault...

HE:And you say Leone is a madman....

JT:Dicey Reilly has every reason to want Leone's a55 kicked....the Extreme Champion has made Dicey's life hell and if you ask me he is getting everything he damn well deserves...

Dicey breaks through the security and throws a few more punches before he is finally dragged away and pushed through the ropes to the outside of the ring.Leone is barely functioning as Dicey is escorted up the rampway...

HE:I guess this matter is not over by a long shot then...

JT:I think you could bet your house on that....

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:09 pm

CJ:Mike tonight you face Michael Sweetwater in one on one competition.Last week you were apart of a team that defeated Genesis and it has come to my understanding that a win here this evening would propel you right into a TV Title match,your thoughts?

Hill:Well naturally that is pleasing to hear.I think its always a plus for any superstar to know that the work your doing out there in the ring is getting recognised and it could lead to future opportunities.I think from day one in this company a lot of the guys have seen me as some kind of threat,coming over from 6WF and being a world champion over there its almost as if ive had a target on my back.But to me that is absolutely fine because that means that I must be doing something right.

My goal in life is to be as successful as possible,I have already been blessed with many accolades during my tenure in 6WF but now I want to become a star here in 6CW.And the best way to do that is by getting championship gold around my waist.It seems to be that Genesis like to do alot of talking,they like to think they are somewhat of a force around here but I urge them not to take me lightly.

If there is one thing that Mike Hill knows,its factions.I was apart of Dynasty,I ran The Association,and I am more than wise to the type of tactics these groups employ to get themselves over.Genesis remind me of when The Association was first starting out,we had young guys like La Pulga Loco and Solomon Riddick who were throwing their weight around and generally just beating everyone up.And sure its gets you results,it really gives you that buzz but sooner or later all that pain,all that suffering you have caused is just gonna come right back and bite you in the a55.

Michael Sweetwater and Jackson Black have already done one hell of a job alienating the rest of the 6CW roster,I implore them not to make the same mistake with me,because if they do,they will sorely pay for it.

Sweetwater best bring his A game tonight,and he best take a long look at that championship of his because sooner or later I will get my shot,and when I do....game over!

*The crowd cheer as Hill winks at Christy and then walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:14 pm

Match 2
Mr Kenty vs John Dice w/Jack Frost

The cameras are back at ringside as "Turn up the Trouble" screams out and the crowd begin to boo.The lights dim and smoke pours through the curtain as Mr Kenty strides out with a focused look on his face.He bends his knee and raises his arm as a mic drops from the rafters...

Kenty:Ladies and Gentlemen....allow me to introduce to you,the future of 6CW....a true star in the making....hailing from Buckhamshire in the United Kingdom....he weighs in at 230 pounds.....the one.....the only....he is....MMRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Kenty!

The crowd boo as Kenty grins and then allows the mic to drift back into the air.He trash talks the fans as he walks down the ramp and then slides into the ring.

JT:Last week Mr Kenty attempted to one up the 6CW tag team champions,Frosted Dice...he enlisted the help of Triple D but unfortunately the brash superstar's mouth got him in a lot of trouble....

HE:Triple D sold out on him,he couldnt hack being in there with a guy as talented as Mr Kenty and he decided to cheap shot him...

JT:If you ask me,Kenty brought it all on himself.But back to tonight,Kenty is still after retribution,so much so that he demanded this match here tonight...

Kenty walks around the ring and then the arena breaks into huge cheers as "The Angel and The Gambler" roars out.Decks of cards explode in the pyros as John Dice and Jack Frost walk onto the stage.They both smile at the reception and then raise their tag championships into the air...

JT:Regarded by many as the greatest tag team in 6CW history,they have been champions now for almost six months....they have taken on all challengers and they have beaten them all...their teamwork is second to none and they are not too shabby in singles competition either...

Frost and Dice touch knuckles at the base of the ring and then Dice climbs up onto the apron and steps into the ring.He stares at Kenty before going to the corner and posing for his adoring masses...

HE:John Dice really thinks he is something special...

JT:He is a tag team champion Henry,need I also remind you that he is still undefeated here in 6CW?

HE:Not after tonight he won't be...

JT:That remains to be seen...

Dice drops down and nods at the words of encouragment from his tag team partner,on the outside.Kenty sneers at his opponent as they circle the ring and then the bell sounds to start the match.Dice beckons for Kenty to engage in a lockup and they do before before Kenty applies a headlock...Dice immediately bounces against the ropes and shoots Kenty across the ring before flooring him with a shoulder tackle as he comes back.Kenty staggers back up and Dice lifts him onto his shoulders...

JT:LOADED DICE...

Kenty drops off the back and pushes Dice away before rolling from the ring.The crowd boo as Kenty shakes his head and takes a breather...

HE:Nothing wrong with that...just get your bearings Kenty...

JT:Well he has to a count of ten or he will be ruled out of this match...

Dice and Frost share a grin before Kenty slowly climbs back into the ring on the count of six.The referee speaks to both men and then they circle for another lockup.They shoot back in but Kenty boots Dice in the stomach and then clubs him ferociously across the back.He drags Dice up and whips him to the corner before following in with a big boot to the face...Dice staggers out and Kenty bounces against the adjacent ropes and comes back with a swinging neckbreaker.............1.................2............shoulder up.

HE:You watching this Jeff,your telling me this kid isnt the future?

JT:I dont think there is anyone in the land that can deny Mr Kenty's talent,but the guy's attitude stinks plain and simple...

Kenty stomps at the head and chest of Dice before turning around and talking trash to Jack Frost.Dice uses the ropes to pull himself up and Kenty slams fists into his kidneys before back suplexing him to the canvass.He quickly rolls on top of Dice and tries to put in a sleeper hold...

HE:Could have been a little earlier for that...

Dice steps to the side and elbows his way out before knocking Kenty to the corner with a three punch combo.He grips Kenty's arm and whips him to the opposite side and then follows across....Kenty gets his boot up and kicks Dice back before rushing out with a big boot...

JT:Dice seen that all the way...

Dice ducks the boot and seizes the arms of Kenty before full nelson slamming him to the mat.......1....................2...............shoulder up.Dice pulls Kenty up and suplexes him across the top rope before going to the turnbuckle and climbing up....he glances down at his foe and then leaps off with an elbow drop to the back,propelling Kenty back in.............1.....................2...........shoulder up.

HE:Johnny Dice could have gone far in 6CW with the right guidance...

JT:I think he would be more than happy with his progress thus far...

Dice grabs the head of Kenty and drives a knee into the top of the skull,knocking him back into the corner.He rushes in and connects with a bodysplash before pulling Kenty out...

HE:What a loser...

Dice tries for a powerbomb but Kenty sideswipes his feet and then slingshots Dice into the corner.The tag champ comes back and Kenty kicks him in the stomach before nailing a spike DDT....................1.........................2......................th-kickout!

JT:Close call right there and even Jack Frost knows it...

Frost bangs his hand on the canvass and shouts encourgement to his partner as Kenty runs off the ropes and returns with a stiff knee to the face.Dice lays flat on the mat as Kenty decides to take to the air...

HE:This guy is so talented,on the ground or in the air.....KENTY BOMB!

Dice drives his knees up at the last minute and the crowd cheer as Kenty rolls away in pain.The fans and Frost urge Dice to find a second win...

JT:An opening here perhaps but Dice will need to act fast...

Both men get to their feet and Dice blocks a right hand from Kenty before connecting with a three kick combo to the legs and midsection.Kenty doubles over and Dice european uppercuts him to the mat....Johnny Dice goes to the corner and climbs up as Kenty reaches a vertical base...

JT:Lovely shoulder tackle takedown....three count?

1...............................2.......................shoulder up!

HE:Not even close...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:19 pm

The crowd groan as Kenty pushes his shoulder up on two and a half.They get back up and Dice lifts Kenty onto his shoulders but the cocky superstar rolls off the back and manages to counter with a face-first russian legsweep..............................1..............................2...............kickout!

JT:Very entertaining matchup here,these two men trading back and forth...

HE:But it wont matter in the end when Kenty walks away victorious...

Kenty kneels and catches his breath before standing up.He shakes his head as the crowd boo him and then snapmares Dice back to the mat and delivers a sickening kick to the spine.He exchanges words with Jack Frost and then pulls Dice up...

HE:MIC CHECK!

Dice elbows his way out and then turns in time to use Kenty's momentum to flapjack him upwards and slam his head against the top rope...Kenty staggers back around and Dice knees him in the stomach before flipping him up and nailing a powerbomb...

JT:Huge powerbomb scores for Dice...the tag champ senses the end is in sight...

Dice motions rolling some dice and the crowd cheer,he smirks and then waits for Kenty to get up and pulls him by the arm...

JT:LOADED...

HE:MIC CHECK!

1.............................2....................................3!

JT:Thats it.....

The bell sounds to end the match and the crowd are on their feet cheering as "The Angel and The Gambler" blasts out.The replays show Kenty slip off the back and attempt the mic check but Dice counters into a small package for the three count.Back live,Dice and Frost are celebrating in the ring as Kenty skulks to the outside...

HE:I cant believe it....the end was right there....Kenty had it wrapped up...

JT:No,you just thought he did...Kenty fought a great fight but Johnny Dice had his number here tonight...tremendous contest!

HE:This is an outrage...tell them Kenty....

Frosted Dice are still celebrating with their fans as Kenty is handed a mic from one of the crew members...

Kenty:CUT THE FRICKIN MUSIC!

*Crowd boo

Kenty:Is this some sort of joke?....I mean really....REALLY?

Crowd:You suck x5

Kenty:Two weeks in a row now you idiots have embarressed me,do you know who I am,do you know who you are dealing with?

*Mike Bird hands Johnny Dice a mic

Dice:I assumed we were dealing with Mr Kenty but now you mention it,you seem to have put on weight since last week....your not Hunico are you?

*Crowd laugh

Kenty:Oh ha ha,how very mature....then again I dont think I expected anything different from two brain-dead chumps like you!

Frost:Easy now,we prefer to call it "intellectualy challenged"...and Johnny here can't help it,the doctors says its genetic...

*Dice grins goofily and scratches his head as the crowd continue to laugh

Frost:I on the other hand put it down to far too much vodka...but all in all,stupid or not,we still had no issues kicking your a55 two weeks running!

*Crowd cheer

Kenty:ENOUGH!....You two might have got lucky for now but I wouldn't get too comfortable just yet.I do not enjoy being made to look like a fool...especally when its by two cretins like you...all these jacka55es in the audience may be swayed by your ability but I'm not...I see you for what you are,the best of a bad bunch...you are the Mike Tyson's of this world....good when your slapping about tomato cans but when a real challenge comes your way,you crumble and fall...

Dice:Funny you should say that,because we've been taking challenges now for a long time and each and every one of them has fallen by the wayside...even you,you little cockroach...so do us all a favour and shut your mouth....your no better than anyone else we have faced...and just like all the rest,we beat you,fair and square....deal with it!

Kenty:Oh i'm going to deal with it Johnny....I know your a betting man so you can take that one all the way to the bank...nobody makes a mockery of Mr Kenty and gets a way with it....you'll see!

"The Angel and The Gambler" plays out as Kenty drops his mic and continues to trash talk Frosted Dice as he backs up the ramp.The champions stare after him,shaking their heads.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:21 pm

*The scene is backstage with Daniel Reilly getting ready for his upcoming match.The crowd cheer at the sight of him,he is wearing trousers that have "Genesis Killer" down the side of them and he is taping up his hands as Christy James approaches.

CJ:Hey Reilly,mind if I get a quick word?

*Reilly motions for her to continue

CJ:I know you have an upcoming match with Triple D so I will keep this as brief as I can.You obviously saw last weeks developments with Genesis and GazzyD,what do you make of those events and what are your thoughts on what Alex Walker had to say earlier tonight?

Reilly:Yeah I saw last weeks "developments" and to be quite honest I have no tone of surprise to offer you because it generally did not shock me.You expect me to stand here and perhaps offer my condolences to gazzyD?...or say that Genesis should be punished for what they did?

But what would be the point in that?...Because I am not sorry what happened to gazzyD,as far as I am concerned Genesis did him a favour because that was nothing compared to what would have happened had I got hold of him first.GazzyD is a man that has made my life hell,a man that,along with Genesis,vowed the end my career and tried to do so on several occassions so if I am truthful on this matter,there is not one ounce of remorse in my body...I believe in the saying "you reap what you sew" and if you ask me,gazzyD got everything he deserved.

As for Walker,and the rest of his Genesis buddies,well they just made an even graver mistake.Because they removed one of their own,they have actually taken away one of the obstacles standing between me and ultimate revenge and I really do not need to stress what a calamity that is.I have already demonstrated the lengths I am willing to go to in order to get to Walker,I dont care how many beatings,how many sneak attacks and how many blindsides I have to suffer because sooner rather than later I am going to strip away all that protects our General Manger,until there is just me,and him....and when that happens,may god have mercy on his soul!

CJ:And there are alot of rumours flying around backstage about the "mystery backer" that Mr Walker has refered to in recent weeks...do you have any ideas on this?

Reilly:No,and to be quite frank I don't really care.It wouldnt matter to me if Genesis were being backed by Donald Trump or Steve Jobs.They can get themselves all the power and all the influence they want,they already flout the rules every week so i really don't see where the difference is going to be...any so called "backer" would have to be crazy to get themselves involved in this because I am warning them,you get into bed with Alex Walker then I regard you as my enemy...I will take out anyone and everyone that stands between me and my ultimate goal...that goes for all of Genesis,all of Genesis' family,anyone that supports Genesis...this all started four months ago and I will not rest until it ends on my terms...

GazzyD found out what happens when you cross my path,I took what he held most dear and for that he ended up paying the ultimate sacrifice.I have no qualms,no issues in repeating that process with Jackson Black,Michael Sweetwater and anyone else that wants to take a proverbial bullet for Walker...

Genesis say their reborn....they say their badder than ever....I say they have no clue what bad really is,but I'll show them!

*The crowd pop as Reilly goes back to wrapping his hands and Christy walks away.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:28 pm

Match 3
Daniel Reilly vs Triple D

"Sabotage" is playing out to the fans in attendance as the action returns ringside.The crowd are mostly cheering as golden sparkles fall from the titantron and then Triple D walks into view.He looks incredibly confident as he slicks back his hair and smiles...

JT:Duke Dylan Debadguy is one of the most rounded guys in 6CW right now,sure success has come and gone for this young man but when he hits form there is nobody better than him...I just hope one day he hits a hot streak because there is no telling where that might lead...

HE:Blah blah blah,Triple D had it made when he was just out for himself...but not now,not when he is all about impressing the fans and wanting everyone to like him...he needs to get a grip,re-find that ruthlessness,otherwise he will never be successful...

Debadguy removes his waistcoat at the steel steps and then climbs up into the ring.He holds his arms out and poses for the fans before twirling on his feet and staring back at the entranceway...

JT:His opponent though is a man that has the ability to do both,he impresses the fans and yet finds a way to be vindictive....the self-proclaimed "Genesis Killer"....former two time world champion...

"Broken Dreams" echoes out and there is a pop from the crowd as red pyros flash up into the air and then the curtain blasts open.Reilly walks out onto the stage,he is wearing his "Genesis Killer" trousers and he glares around the arena intensly...

HE:Who is Reilly trying to kid?...he has been after Genesis for months now and where has it got him?....he is no closer to getting his hands on Alex Walker than he was when all this started...

JT:I dont agree...Reilly has cost GazzyD the 6CW Title,his pursuit caused Walker to remove Gazzy from proceedings...Reilly has literally got Genesis on edge,they might not admit it but they damn well know it...

Reilly stands on the top of the stage and the crowd chant his name,Triple D is unfazed as he stares up at his opponent...

JT:These are two 6CW superstars very capable of putting on a classic matchup...

Boos suddenly break out as Jackson Black and Michael Sweetwater clatter into Reilly from behind.They begin to stomp on the "Viper" whilst he is down and then drag him up and slam him into the titantron structure...

HE:Yes,I told you that Genesis wern't going to just lie down...

Black scoops Reilly up onto his shoulders but Reilly drops off the back and he kicks the oncoming Sweetwater in the stomach before leaping up for an RKO...

JT:OH jesus come on...

Sweetwater pushes Reilly away and Black slams his fist between Reilly's legs.He doubles up and then Black scoops him up and delivers an American slam on the steel...

HE:What is that idiot playing at...

The crowd cheer as Triple D jumps from the ring,grabs a steel chair from the announce area and then sprints up the ramp towards Genesis.He draws the chair back as Ibrahim Mureson and Kalki Singh step out from behind the curtain.Singh takes the chair shot to the arm before Mureson drops Triple D with a massive right hand...they drag Debadguy up and pull him further down the ramp before lifting him up and double chokeslamming him across the steel stage...Debadguy writhes in pain on the steel...

JT:Damn,Triple D was trying to do the right thing...but how do you stop these hyenas?

Reilly is trying to fight back with Jackson Black as Sweetwater jumps on his back and applies a sleeper hold."The Viper" sways his arms and tries to break free but cant,he drops to his knees as Black stomps on his chest and then Sweetwater wraps his legs around the chest...

HE:Go to sleep Reilly,there is a good little snake...

JT:Reilly is in big trouble here...

Black continues to boot Reilly whilst he is being choked on the ground and then Sweetwater releases.Black shouts for Mureson and Singh to get Reilly up,which they do with ease,and hold him in place....Black grabs Reilly's face...

Black:You wanna screw with us Reilly?...You really sure you wanna do that...

Reilly quickly responds with a headbutt and he boots Black back into Sweetwater before turning out and he hammers Mureson with right hands before...

JT:RKO TO SINGH!

The crowd pop as Reilly drills the Indian giant with the RKO,he quickly rolls back and Sweetwater slams the steel chair into his ribcage...

HE:There is no escape from this type of numbers game....we heard at the top of the show that Genesis were re-born Jeff,and now we are seeing that first hand....

Reilly is on his knees in pain as Black walks over to him and kicks him right in the face.Sweetwater throws the chair down on the stage and then he kneels over Reilly and begins to pummel him furiously...

JT:This is enough here....they already attacked the guy from behind....

HE:Reilly has to learn Jeff,Genesis wont tolerate his actions anymore...

JT:That is bull(beep) and you know it...

Sweetwater stands up and he spits at Reilly before Black shouts instructions at Ibrahim Mureson.The giant African superstar stands over Reilly and then clamps both hands around his throat and lifts him into the air...he then body presses Reilly above his head...

JT:Oh sweet mother of god...

HE:Reilly has had it here.....

JT:OH JESUS CHRIST!

Crowd:Holy (beep) x10

JT:THAT KID HAS BEEN BY GOD BROKEN IN HALF...

The whole arena is stunned as Mureson benches Reilly and then throws him off the twelve foot stage and through a production table on the floor.Reilly is unmoving on the concrete as Genesis look down on him,Sweetwater and Black pat Mureson's huge shoulders...

HE:That was incredible...

JT:It was sick,thats what it was....they had already beaten Reilly senseless,but they just tried to kill him....ladies and gentlemen,Daniel Reilly could be seriously hurt here....we have emergency medical teams on site as we speak....

Genesis are booed up into the rafters as they smirk and then head back through the curtain.Triple D is dragging himself up on the stage and then stares in disbelief as he watches the medics checking on Reilly.He is completely unmoving as a stretcher is brought into play and they slowly load him up...

JT:Did Reilly deserve that Henry?...You go ahead and justify that...

HE:I...I cant....I thought they were gonna slap him around abit...I never expected that....

JT:A cold and callous assault has left Reilly unconscious here....the show of course must go on but we wish Reilly a speed recovery and we will keep you updated when we can guys...

The scene shows the medics strapping Reilly into place,the crowd give him a loud applause and slowly he raises his hand up and salutes them.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:30 pm

*The action changes to backstage where Geoff Steel is standing by with Christy James.The crowd go absolutely wild at the sight of the 6CW Champion.

CJ:Ladies and Gentlemen I am joined at this time by 6CW World Champion,Geoff Steel!

*Crowd pop

CJ:Geoff,obviously you are not involved in tonight's action but I expect you will be following the main event with great interest.One of those four men involved will be the next in line to challenge you for the 6CW Title...how do you view the current competition?

Steel:I think tonights main event highlights just how far we have come as a company.You know when I first started out there was a very tight knit set of guys who you could bank on being main event stars.It was somewhat of a challenge to even break into that kind of monopoly but now,I mean this company is full of 6 to 8 guys who are legitimate title candidates...I look around and I see guys that I know I could put on a great match with...it excites me because I know as champion there are alot of opportunites out there for me...starting with tonights main event.

There are four guys in that match that I know can really bring out the best in me.I will be viewing tonights main event with great interest because I want to be ready and prepared for whoever my next challenge is.Whether its Drake(crowd cheer)...Internecio (boos).....Blade (more boos)...or Lex Hart (mixed reaction)....I know that I am going to need my absolute best...it has always been my dream to call myself world champion and now that I have accomplished that I never envisage a time that I want that to end.

CJ:So do you have a preference on who wins tonights match?

Steel:Not at all,being world champion means that I am happy to defend my title against whoever is deemed the most worthy challenger.Four men will fight tonight for that privilidge and I do not begrudge any of them walking away victorious.I am not saying I particulary like those guys,I dont agree with most of their tactics but business is business...I am the 6CW Champion and in a few short hours one of those guys is going to be my number one contender.That means that nobody else in the world matters but me and them.Until our showdown is said and done I am keeping my eyes firmly on the prize...I am not the kind of man to allow myself to get complacent,to me there is no such thing as an "easy challenge"...whoever is victorious tonight will have my complete and undivided attention...I just hope that I will have theirs.

CJ:Thanks for joining us Geoff...enjoy the rest of your evening!

*Geoff smiles at Christy and the crowd cheer as he places the 6CW Title over his shoulders and heads off.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:34 pm

Match 4
International Title
Jackson Black(c) vs Mason White

ding ding

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen,the following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the 6CW International Championship!

*Crowd pop

JT:I think I speak on behalf of this crowd when i say we have seen enough of Genesis here tonight...their actions were completely reprehensible earlier on...

HE:Oh get over it Jeff....you will continue to see Genesis members up close and personal for a very long time,if I was you,I would just get used to it...

"99 Things" blasts through the speakers and the rows of fans rise to their feet and applaud.Green and silver fireworks shoot up into the air and then rain down in sparkles as the curtain pushes open...

Bird:Introducing first..........the challenger......from Green Bay,Wisconsin.............weighing in at 285 pounds...........Maaaaaaaasssssssoooooooonnnnnnnnn Whhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiittttttttttteeeeeeeee!

HE:You wanna talk about guys we are sick of seeing,how about this one?...what has Mason White even done to merit this title shot?

JT:You mean apart from pinning the champion last week on Escalation?....Mason White earnt this shot whether you like it or not,judging by the crowd's reaction they are very pleased...

White tags hands with the fans and then flexes his biceps at the base of the ramp as more pyros go off.He climbs up into the ring and removes his t-shirt before throwing it into the audience.White paces the ring.

HE:You really think White can cope with the new and improved Genesis?...You think he is ready for the onslaught?

JT:I believe he is,Mason White is a young man with a lot of heart...he looks more than ready for this one...

White stands in the centre of the ring as "Numb" screams out and the boos begin to spread like wildfire.Green pyros explode and "Genesis" appears on the titantron before there is a blast of golden flares...

Mike Bird:And his opponent...............from Phoenix,Arizona.............weighing at 224 pounds..........he is the current,reigning and defending 6CW International Champion.............Jaaaaaccccccckkkkkssssssooooooooooonnnnnnn Blllllllllaaaaaaaaaaacccccccckkkkkkkkkkk!

HE:The first and only 6CW International Champion,the best wrestler in 6cw right now...no questions asked...

JT:A very bold claim....Jackson Black is indeed a tremendous athlete,the best?...I'm not so sure,but he could be...he has all the makings of a true great...time will tell if fortune will shine on him....

Black strides onto the stage and he raises his championship in the air before laughing at the hysterical boos from the crowd.He swaggers down the ramp and then slowly climbs into the ring,telling the referee to keep White back.

JT:Black masterminded that assault on Daniel Reilly earlier this evening you have got to believe,from day one this young man has possessed a dangerous streak....now that Genesis is moving to the beat of their own drum there is no telling what they could cause here in 6CW...

Black and White stare at one another and then the referee takes the belt and holds it in the air,before passing it to the timekeeper and signalling for the bell.Black is nose to nose with his challenger and he begins to trash talk him...

HE:Mark my words Jeff,there isnt a man on this roster that can outwrestle Jackson Black...he is the total package...

The crowd boo as Black smirks and then slaps White across the face.The challenger clutches his jaw and then stares at Black before shaking his head.Black draws his hand back again but White boots him in the stomach and then punches him,ferociously,back to the corner.He grabs Black's arm and whips him across the ring,Black slams into the opposite turnbuckle and staggers out as White rushes across and floors him with a huge clothesline...

JT:I really think the champion messed up with the way he began this match,he has set White off into destruction mode...

Black gets back up but is hauled into a huge overhead belly to belly suplex.He stumbles back to his feet but eats a second belly to belly suplex before stumbling into the corner,White rushes in and connects with a bodysplash before walking Black out and nailing the hat-trick of belly to belly's...

HE:This cant be...

1.................................2.......................shoulder up!

JT:Mason White is like a man possessed here....he wants his first piece of gold and he wants it quickly....

White pulls Black up but is stunned backwards by a jawbreaker.Jackson gets up and tries to build offense in the corner but White slams a back elbow into his jaw and then back suplexes Black's neck against the turnbuckle...

HE:That could of broken Black's neck...sickening move....

.......................foot on the ropes!

JT:Close call already for the champion...I dont think he was expecting White to be so ready...

Black tries to cover his neck but White slams huge fists down into it before pulling him up and nailing a big suplex.White stands up and the crowd cheer as he poses for them and then runs off the ropes and comes back with a leaping elbow drop.................1................2.............kickout.

HE:Does White honestly believe he has a chance of winning here,he might be on top now but the momentum will swing....then how will he cope?

JT:No telling the momentum will swing,if Black continues to take this kind of pressure then I think we could be heading for an early finish...

White drags Black up by the head and tries to gutwrench him into a suplex but Black spins out and knees White in the stomach before connecting with a t-bone from nowhere.................1.................2..........................shoulder up!

HE:I told you,create one opening for a superstar like Black and you will get punished....

White is pulled up and whipped off the ropes,he comes running back and Black leapfrogs over him before wiping him out with a jumping heel kick as he comes back...he pulls the challenger up by the arm and lifts him up...

HE:AMERICAN...

White drops off the back and quickly lifts Black into a huge full nelson slam..............1.....................2..............shoulder up.He stands up and lands a few stomps on the champion before pulling him up and whipping him to the corner...he follows in but Black gets both his feet up and kicks White back...Black quickly spins and springboards onto the ropes...

JT:White had it scouted...

White rushes in and catches Black on his shoulders before running him out into a huge powerslam...................1........................2...........Black kicks out.The Green Bay native stands and he beats his chest for the crowd before pulling Black up again,he seizes the champion by the arm and whips him off the ropes...

JT:BLACK HOLE...

Black spins out at the last minute and seizes White around the midriff before nailing a beautiful german suplex.He keeps his hands lock and drags the big man back to his feet and connects with a second....he covers..........................1.............................2....................White kicks out.

JT:You know if Jackson Black just left all that "Genesis" nonsense behind and wrestled like this on a weekly basis he would have a tonne of support....this kid entertains when he is in that ring...

HE:Finally coming around to the truth huh...

He ushers White back up and then tries to hit him with a running enzeguiri but White ducks it and pushes Black back into the corner before rushing in with a huge spear/shoulder thrust.He nails three more to the midsection of Black and then pulls him into the centre of the ring and flips him into the air...

JT:White thinking powerbomb here...

White looks set for a powerbomb (Batista style) as Black jumps out back and quickly takes his opponent down with a chopblock.He grabs the right leg of White and nails kicks to it before elbow dropping down into the knee joint several times....Black stands back up and then wishbones the leg...

HE:Black showing his tremendous ground game now...softening up the leg for the submission...

He stomps on the leg several more times and then tries to twist White into a texas cloverleaf.....................1.............................2................Black kicks out after being caught off guard with a small package.They both stumble back up but Black immediately dropkicks the right knee of White and then grabs his opponents leg and lifts it up before slamming it down into the mat...

JT:Very smart thinking here by Black...you take away White's legs and he is no longer able to stand and deliver those huge powerhouse moves....

White writhes in pain as Black holds his leg and connects with three more elbow drops to the knee joint,he applies a standing leglock...

HE:Tap out White,make it easier on yourself...

White screams "no" and bangs his elbows on the mat before launching his legs back and then kicking Black half way across the ring.The champion scrambles back up as White tries to reach his feet...

JT:Back to the injured appendage again....the champion building a solid basis here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:37 pm

Black picks White up and nails a kneebreaker before seizing his legs and twisting him into the texas cloverleaf.White howls in pain,his face reddening by the second as Black applies more and more pressure....the crowd are cheering him on and he reaches desperately for the ropes but Black sits back even further...

HE:There is no escape for you Mason...just give it up and salvage at least your career...

JT:The pain must be excruciating,but I know White wants this win bad....he has such high hopes for himself and he will not quit that easily...

The referee is down asking White if he wants to quit but the challenger just shakes his head and drags his body closer to the ropes.Black is really yanking back on the legs of his opponent,White's face is now purple...

HE:He's gonna fade if he isnt careful...

The crowd suddenly cheer as White grabs the bottom rope and the referee forces a break of the hold.Black releases on the count of four and then argues with the referee before dragging White back to the centre of the ring...

JT:Here we go again...

White keeps one foot out of the submission and manages to stamp right on the top of Black's head as he leans down.The champion staggers back into the corner as White slowly hobbles to his feet...the fans cheer him on as he staggers towards the corner...

HE:That knee is going to be the difference here...

Black sees his foe coming and immediately kicks out at the injured leg before highering himself onto the second rope and sunset flipping over White and rolling him into a cover.............1..........2..............shoulder up.They get back up and Black ducks underneath a right hand before scoring with a chaos theory suplex...

JT:The champion really on top now....White is a sitting duck......MOONSAULT!

Black scales the ropes and then soars off into an incredible moonsault,only for White to move at the last minute.Black lands badly,rolling around in agony as White slowly uses the ropes to get to his feet...

HE:Breathe Jackson,get your focus back...

JT:An opening for White....just when he thought his chance was slipping away...

White is unsteady on his legs,he wobbles precariously and then slowly turns into the centre of the ring as Black charges at him...

HE:What...

JT:AMAZING!

The crowd all applaud as White tilt-a-whirls Black onto his shoulders,spins him around three times and then drops him into a tremendous modified rib/backbreaker (ala Abyss)....the challenger slowly rises to his feet and he gives the crowd the thumbs up...

JT:Perhaps now is the time...White is catching his second win...the champion is reeling...my god what a spinebuster!

Black stumbles to his feet and White lifts him into a devastating spinebuster.The fans are cheering as White draws his thumb across his neck...

HE:I cant watch....

JT:The end is nigh....BLACK HOLE SLAM!

ding ding

HE:What the...

Mike Bird:Ladies and gentlemen.............your winner........................as a result of a disqualification............Masssssssssssoooooooonnnnnnnn Whhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttteeeeeeeeee.But STILL 6CW International Champion...........Jackson Black!

The crowd are booing profusely as Black rolls from the ring and seizes his championship from the timekeeper.The replays show Black spin from the black hole slam position and just kick White right between the legs,causing the abrupt ending.Back live,Black is stalking up the rampway looking pleased with himself as White is trying to regain composure in the ring...

JT:What the hell was that?

HE:I think Black was suffering from an injury there,he obviously didnt want to lose his title so he used a get out clause...

JT:That is utter crap and you know it.Black knew he couldnt put White away,he was on the verge of defeat and he took the damn cowards way out...I feel really sorry for Mason White here,he wrestled one heck of a contest and for all means and purposes he should be walking away as the new International Champion....but Black resorted to typical "Genesis" tactics and keeps the title within the stronghold...

HE:Where it belongs...you,all of these fans and Mason White can moan and complain all you want but Black earnt that belt,he earnt the right to call himself champion and with that he earnt the privilidge to get out of jail when necessary...

JT:He abused that privilidge here tonight...The "champions rule" is one that stinks in my opinion,because you get guys like Jackson Black who will flaunt the rules just to retain their belt...he didnt beat Mason White here tonight,he just tricked his way into a retain...White has every reason to feel aggrevied here...

HE:Aww what a shame...someone pass me a bin,I need to throw up!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:40 pm

*Mr Jones appears on the screen and the crowd boo as he smiles and then looks upwards.The camera follows his gaze and settles on the giant form of Internecio.

Mr Jones:Right now,right at this very minute,you people are gazing upon the most destructive force in all of sports entertainment.You are staring at a monster, but most importantly you are looking at the next 6CW World Champion!

*Internecio flicks his hair back and a wicked smile is visible

Mr Jones:Tonight,in that very ring you will witness the true meaning of dominance.You will watch as my client rips through three other "high calibre" 6CW superstars,you will see that there is no one man on this roster that is capable of toppling Internecio....last month at Carnage,my client was denied his championship because of cowardly displays from his opponents.A four on one attack is what it took to make sure he was not crowned victorious but even then he was not hurt in the slightest.Internecio is not like a mortal being,he does not feel pain,he does not suffer and he does not allow emotions to rule his mind.

Since that night at Carnage,we have vowed to make each and every man pay for what they did.Last week Lex Hart felt the wrath of vengeance,tonight it will be Drake's turn and even Lex again if he doesn't learn his lesson.GazzyD has already fallen foul of karma so that leaves just one man...one man that must pay for his misdemeanurs...that man,is Geoff Steel!

*The crowd pop at the sound of Steel's name

Jones:Geoff Steel will be our final victim,and he will be our most sought after.For now he carries the championship,now he has the target set firmly on his head and when tonight is over,he will become the hunted.It was only a matter of time before Internecio became world champion,only a matter of time before opportunities galore flooded in for this beast of a man,my phone is ringing off the hook,everyone wants to see what this man is really capable of.

Well tonight,he'll show you!

*Jones laughs and then taps Internecio on the shoulder and they exit the scene

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:43 pm

Match 5
Mike Hill vs Michael Sweetwater

JT:Internecio and Mr Jones are in very confident moods ahead of tonights main event,the monster would certainly provide one hell of a challenge for Geoff Steel if he were to be victorious...

HE:He will be champion once he wins tonight,mark my words.You really think anyone can stop him?....Internecio is the most dominant superstar on this roster,nobody can stop him.It took four guys to keep him down at Carnage,Geoff Steel could not stop im single handedly...i'm not sure anyone could...

"Next Big Thing" screams out and the fans in the Brahead Arena break out into big cheers as Mike Hill walks out on stage.He smiles and then raises his arms in the air as pyros explode behind him.He sprints down the ramp and slides into the ring before going to the corner and posing for the fans.

JT:One on one action up next folks and its Mike Hill taking on 6CW TV Champion,Michael Sweetwater.Hill and Sweetwater have been at each other's throats since Hill was signed here to 6CW...they have traded victories and now Hill has been made aware that a victory here tonight would earn him a shot at Sweetwater's championship...

HE:That is disgraceful in itself,he already had a shot at the title....he doesnt deserve another....not like he is going to win here tonight anyway.

JT:I dont get your criticism of Hill one bit,the guy has held world championships in 6WF....he is supremly-talented and he could go with anyone on this roster,I guarantee it....

HE:Well we'll see,I personally think he is in for a big shock here tonight...Genesis are on a roll...

JT:I cant deny that,Genesis are certainly making alot of waves here tonight on Escalation....latest word on Daniel Reilly is that he has been taken to the nearby medical facility and he is suffering from concussion,hopefully he will be back in action as soon as possible...

Hill jumps down off the ropes as "Numb" sounds out and boos are obvious throughout the entire stadium.The curtain pushes open and Sweetwater walks out onto the stage,looking smug.He runs his hand along the TV Title,around his waist,and then begins his descent to the ring...

HE:Michael Sweetwater won that title when he defeated Mark Matzko,Yarmouth Blade and Mason White in a fatal four way match....he has already established himself as a champion and if Mike Hill was to get another shot,he would find out just how good Sweetwater really is...

JT:I dont think anyone is questioning Sweetwater's ability....he is very talented.But to dismiss Hill as "no threat" is absurd,Sweetwater will need to be on his toes to walk away victorious here...it should be a great match...

Sweetwater slowly climbs into the ring and he glares at Hill,who stares back.The referee speaks to both men and then signals for the bell.Both men circle one another and then lockup,Sweetwater quickly applies a headlock and tries to pull Hill over into a seated position but Hill spins out and nails an inverted atomic drop before spinning heel kicking Sweetwater to the mat....the TV Champ rolls from the ring and the crowd boo...

HE:Just catch your breath Sweety...

JT:He's not gonna run like Jackson Black is he?

Hill shakes his head and then walks to the ropes,grabs the top and vaults over the top and takes out his opponent with a crossbody.Hill stands up and milks the applause from the fans before picking Sweetwater up and rolling him back in the ring.Hill climbs up onto the apron and then sunset planchas over the top rope across the body of his opponent...Sweetwater slowly gets up and Hill nails front faceplant suplex............1.....................2.................shoulder up.Hill kicks at Sweetwater before picking him up and whipping him into the corner,he darts in after but Sweetwater slams his knees up into Hill's face,knocking him back,before going to the second rope...

HE:Double axe handle...

The crowd cheer as Hill leaps up into a roundhouse kick on Sweetwater.............1................2...........kickout.He pulls Sweetwater up and whips him off the ropes,Sweetwater comes back and ducks a roundhouse from Hill before coming off the opposite side,Hill leaps up for a leapfrog but Sweetwater catches him in midair...

JT:Powerbom....HILL-CAN-RANA!

Hill counters the midair powerbomb with a hurricanrana,Sweetwater staggers up in the corner and Hill rushes in and nails a shining wizard before dragging his foe out and connecting with a bulldog....Sweetwater is on the mat and Hill connects with a standing shooting star..............1..........................2..............shoulder up!

JT:Mike Hill really dominating proceedings thus far...

He drags Sweetwater up again and forearms him back to the ropes and then shoots him across the ring,Sweetwater comes back and baseball slides through Hill's legs before getting up and booting Hill in the stomach and crunching him with a DDT...............1...................2..............shoulder up!..........Sweetwater staggers up and stomps,systematically,on the head,arms and chest of Hill before pulling him up and suplexing him onto the top rope....he climbs up after him....

HE:You were saying about Hill dominating?....

Sweetwater hooks Hill for a superplex but Hill fires out and manages to punch Sweetwater down onto the canvass....the TV Champion gets back up as Hill steadies himself and then leaps into a perfect spinning back elbow takedown...Sweetwater stumbles back to his feet and Hill connects with a bridging belly to belly suplex.............1..................2...............kickout.

JT:Back and forth this match is going,really hard to determine a favourite...

They get back up and Hill rattles his opponent with stiff knife edge chops and whips him to the corner,he rushes in after but Sweetwater grabs the top rope and propels himself up and over the oncoming Hill before trapping him in the corner with two knees into the back (Elijah Express)....Hill stumbles out and Sweetwater connects with a back suplex before going to the ropes...

HE:Cmon champ.....BIG SPLASH!

Sweetwater leaps off the top rope and lands a splash on Hill................1......................2..............foot on the ropes.The Genesis member shouts at the referee as he gets up and then drags Hill to his feet...

HE:SLEEP WITH THE...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:47 pm

Hill pushes Sweetwater back into the ropes and then takes him out with a superkick as he bounces back.Hill quickly springs onto the top rope...

JT:MIKE TIME!

Hill launches himself into the 450 splash but Sweetwater drives his knees up in time,sending Hill rolling in pain.Sweetwater grabs the ropes and pulls himself up before climbing onto the second turnbuckle....Hill slowly gets to his feet and Sweetwater comes off and lands a double axe handle...

HE:This is the beginning of the end for Hill....FISHERMANS...

Hill wriggles out again and springboards onto the ropes and flies back with a tornado DDT....he beckons for Sweetwater to get back to his feet...

JT:OVER THE HILL!

Sweetwater is primed for Hill's finisher but he pushes him away,causing Hill to collide with the referee.Hill turns back around and Sweetwater knees him in the stomach and then scoop slams him to the canvass before climbing the ropes...

HE:Double foot stomp is imminent.....

Sweetwater reaches the top rope but Hill quickly scrambles to his feet,runs into the corner and amazingly leaps through the air to enzeguiri Sweetwater in the side of the head.The TV champ collapses down onto the mat as Hill takes his opportunity to leap up top...

JT:NEXT BIG MOVE!

Hill lands the corkscrew 630.....................1.........................................2..............................3!

HE:No referee to make that count...

The crowd are cheering Hill on but he holds his head in hands as he realises what has happened.He goes to the referee and tries to revive him...

JT:Hill needs the referee to wake up...

The crowd boo as a masked man jumps the railing and rolls into the ring.Hill is still reviving the referee before turning around and eating a huge clothesline.The masked man drags him up and connects with a side effect neckbreaker before rolling from the ring...

JT:What the hell was that?....Genesis up to their hold tricks again...

HE:How do you know?...you dont who was behind that mask...

JT:I remember two months ago a masked man interfered in a 6CW World Title match...he helped GazzyD retain and he used that exact same move....are you really telling me Genesis know nothing about it?

Sweetwater slowly crawls up,sees Hill lying on the mat and he climbs the ropes before leaping off with the double foot stomp and then covers as the referee slowly comes around...................1..........................2.................................3!

HE:YES!

JT:Dammit it isnt right....Hill had the match won,whoever that was in the mask just cost him that match...

HE:Genesis' dominance continues.....fantastic!

Sweetwater rolls from the ring looking pleased with himself as Hill barely stares in the ring.The crowd are booing as the TV Champion walks up the ramp...

JT:We still have a huge main event to come...four men will vie for the opportunity of facing Geoff Steel for the 6CW Title.....but I still cant get over what we just saw....Genesis are really pushing the boundaries now...

HE:They said it all at the start of the show,things are going to change and sooner rather than later people will listen to what Genesis has to say....I for one cant wait to see what they do next...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:48 pm

*Backstage the action goes once more and Alex Walker is shown talking on his mobile.

Walker:Yes,I think you can see for yourself that everything is coming to fruition....I am very happy with the way things are developing,arent you?....good,I am very pleased to hear that...the boys know exactly what is expected of them....can I ask when the full plan will come into motion?....no,no I trust you implicitly but it would be nice to have a timeframe....really?....that is excellent news indeed....no of course I have told no-one....this really is going to get people talking....I cannot wait....I have to go,yes....I look forward to finalising things....bye!

*Walker finishes on the phone and looks up as Christy James is standing by

Walker:I didnt hear you knock?

CJ:Er the door was open...

Walker:So you thought you could just stride in here and interrupt my phonecall?

CJ:I'm sorry....it's just there is a lot of speculation about the "Mystery backer" that you keep referring to....is there any news on the identity of this individual?

Walker:Christy what on earth makes you think I am going to tell you anything.My contact is a man that likes to keep things quiet until he feels it necessary to go public....I am fully aware of his identity and I can assure everyone that 6CW is in for a revolution it will never forget...but each and everyone of you is going to have to sit patiently and wait....in time you will all witness his ascendence...now if you'll excuse me I have a few details to iron out with Danny McGraw about the Destiny pay per view...

CJ:About that,alot of 6CW fans are still a little unsure of what the Gold Rush battle royal entails?

Walker:It's really quiet simple,the match will consist of superstars from 6WF and 6CW.The only men ineligible to perform will be those involved in world championship bouts at the pay per view.2 men will begin the match and every 90 seconds a new participant will enter.Elimination occurs in three different ways;submission,pinfall or being thrown over the top rope with both feet hitting the floor.The one man remaining at the end will be the winner and will receive a world championship match of his choosing at Born in Fire in November.I sure hope a 6CW star does us proud...because I would hate to see any kind of smug look on McGraw's face,the guy is ugly enough!

*Walker nods curtly at Christy and then walks off

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:52 pm

Main Event
Number one contender to 6CW Title
Internecio vs Lex Hart vs Drake vs Yarmouth Blade

The action returns to ringside and "One and Only" blasts out,the crowd boo loudly as Yarmouth Blade walks out from behind the curtain.He smirks at the reception and then puts both his middle fingers up at the crowd..

JT:Main event time and what a main event we have in store for you guys.We need a new number one contender to Geoff Steel's 6CW Title and tonight four men will do battle for that privilidge...

HE:Yarmouth Blade the first competitor to come out here,what a boost it would be for him to win tonight...

JT:It certainly would...Blade is a good competitor but he has been on somewhat of a slide as of late.He went from being a tag team champion to losing a narrow feud with Mason White,it would certainly boost his career if he became one step away from a world title...

Blade shakes his head and then rolls into the ring as "Pieces" blasts out and the sold-out crowd rise to their feet in applause.Silver fireworks explode into the air as Drake pushes his way out and raises a fist into the air.

JT:Former 6CW General Manager,Drake is a bonafide legend in these parts and this crowd would love nothing more than to see him get his opportunity at world glory...

HE:Its not possible,Drake has rode off his name for too long,he just isnt cut out for this kind of thing...

JT:I beg to differ,than man right there is capable of greatness...on any one night Drake could become a global megastar,sometimes he just lacks the application...

Drake stares at Yarmouth Blade as he steps over the ropes into the ring.They face one another and then "Your Betrayal" echoes out to more boos from the crowd.Red fireworks explode into the air before Mr Jones leads Internecio into battle...

HE:The favourite,the man that should already be 6CW Champion...

JT:Where the hell do you come up with that?

HE:He was cheated by four men at Carnage,nobody can take him one on one...

JT:Who the hell cares,he got pinned one,two,three....that means he was eliminated,the guy wasnt cheated,he lost...deal with that....Internecio is a fine athlete,a scary one,but extremely talented...that does not give him the God given right to be a world champion...

HE:Believe me Jeff,God has nothing to do with this...

Jones laughs as he points Internecio towards the ring,Drake glares at the monster and then out at Jones...

JT:Remember Internecio and Drake have been at loggerheads for over two months now,and just last week Mr Jones provided the distraction that allowed Yarmouth Blade to defeat Drake...

HE:It all ties in Jeff....and now you can see why Drake stands no chance...

All three men stare at one another and then most of the crowd cheer as "Burn in my light" sounds out.Golden pyros explode in vertical stripes and then through the smoke comes Lex Hart.He nods in appreciation of the reception and then removes his hooded top and walks down the ramp...

JT:Arguably the finest athlete in the whole of 6CW,Lex Hart has had his dark times but it truly seems like he is turning that corner....regarded as one of the best never to hold the 6CW Title,could tonight be his night...

HE:If he just let go,embraced that darkness inside then he could really go places...nobody likes this nicey nice rubbish...

Lex tags hands with a few fans and then climbs up the steps and into the ring.The referee takes his time to speak to all four men and then backs into the centre.All of the competitors stare at one another and then the official calls for the bell...

JT:One fall to a finish,whoever scores the decisive fall will challenge Geoff Steel for the 6CW World Championship!

They all continue to stare and then Drake and Internecio go nose to nose.The monster pushes Drake back and then Drake fires a huge right hand,they trade blows and then Drake knees Internecio in the stomach and whips him into the corner...he follows in but Internecio throws in a back elbow and launches out with a bicycle kick,Drake ducks it and seizes Internecio around the neck before hauling him over the top rope....

JT:If that was in the Gold Rush battle royal then Internecio would have just been eliminated...

Drake turns back around and Blade kicks him in the stomach before rattling off with right hands.He grabs Drake's arm and tries to whip him across the ring but Drake is too strong and reverses,he waits for Blade to come back and then floors him with a big boot....Blade stumbles back up and Drake then hauls him to the outside...

JT:Drake starting brightly here,he has his eyes on the prize...

Drake turns around and goes head to head with Lex Hart.The crowd are split as both men begin to trade,Drake seems to win the fist fight and then Lex fires back with stiff knife edge chops,he looks for an irish whip but Drake reverses it into the corner....he follows in but Lex runs up the ropes and backflips over the head of Drake before wiping him out with the spinning heel kick as he turns around...

JT:Thats Lex's awesome athleticism coming into play right there....

HE:Haha not for long....

The crowd boo as Lex gets up and is immediately felled by a huge double hammerfist from Internecio.The monster drags Lex up and then slams him down onto the canvass and lands a standing elbow drop........................1...........................2....................kickout.Lex is trying to recover as Internecio stomps down on his back and the kicks him under the bottom rope.

JT:Checkout Yarmouth Blade...

Blade leaps from the top rope and slams his knee into the temple of Internecio.The monster wobbles off balance and Blade shows great awareness to dropkick his knees out from under him and covers.............1..................powerout.

HE:Its gonna take alot more than that Blade...

Blade tries to get on top of Internecio and ground and pound but Internecio seizes him around the throat and pushes him back into the corner.Blade runs back out but Internecio is up,he tilt-a-whirls Yarmouth up and into a sickening backbreaker.

JT:Excellent counter there from Internecio...here comes Drake...

Drake spins Internecio around and rocks him back with right hands before whipping him across the ring.Internecio comes back and he slams a shoulder block into Drake but the LA native doesnt move....

HE:How did he not go down?

JT:Raw strength...

Internecio stands and stares at Drake before beckoning for him to do the same,Drake rushes off the ropes and returns with a shoulder block but Internecio doesnt even flinch.The crowd are cheering as Drake tries to kick the monster in the stomach but Internecio catches his foot and slams it down before uppercutting Drake back into the corner....he stomps on Drake's midsection and then whips him across to the opposite corner,Internecio flies across and launches into a big boot....

JT:Drake saw it coming....SPEAR!

Drake ducks the kick,Internecio slams into the corner as Drake rushes off the adjacent ropes and comes back with a huge spear.The crowd are going wild....

JT:Drake's gonna win it...

Drake goes to cover but Lex sprints across and nails a low hesitation dropkick that pushes Drake under the bottom rope to the outside.Lex scrambles up and looks at Internecio before springboarding onto the ropes...

JT:Asai moonsault...

HE:Kickout....

1...............................2........................Blade breaks the cover up.He clubs Lex across the back and then drags him up but Hart nails a jawbreaker and then dropkicks Blade to the mat.They get up and Blade swings for a right hand but its ducked and Lex hits an atomic drop before nailing a sambo suplex...............1............................2...................Blade kicks out.

JT:This match has begun at quite a pace,all four of these guys looking to get the win early...

Lex gets up and he quickly runs into Drake on the apron,forcing him down onto the hard floor again.Hart then turns and takes Blade down with a running clothesline before pulling him back up and connecting with a running bulldog across the outstretched arm of Internecio....the monster yells in pain and Lex seizes his chance...

HE:It cant be...

JT:CROSSFACE IS LOCKED IN!

The crowd are on their feet as Hart synches in the crossface on Internecio.Mr Jones is banging his fist on the mat and demanding for Internecio to reach the ropes....Lex's face is contorted with the amount of effort he is putting in...

JT:Internecio has never felt such pain in his life....you can tell the beast is hurting here....

Genuine shouts of pain can be heard from Internecio as he tries desperately to crawl to the ropes.Lex is clinging on with all his might,ripping and tearing at the head and shoulder of his opponent....

HE:This is bad..do something Jones....

JT:There is nothing he can do....Internecio is in serious trouble here...

The monster's hand shakes with pain as Lex bends his head back even further....

JT:This is it....

Yarmouth Blade runs in a soccer punts Lex square in the face,he crowd wince as he falls into a cover....................1....................................2...................Drake drags Blade under the ropes to the outside....

HE:I thought Blade had it there....

JT:Now Drake looks angry...OH WOW!

Drake breathes deeply and then body presses Blade into the air before dropping him head-first onto the security railing.The crowd cheer as Drake grabs the top rope and hauls himself onto the apron before stepping into the ring...

JT:Business could be about to pick up here...

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:54 pm

Lex slowly gets to his feet and Drake grabs him before headbutting him back against the ropes.Lex comes back forwards and Drake scoops him onto his shoulders before running him into some snake eyes in the corner...Hart wobbles into the centre of the ring and Drake seizes him around the waist before nailing a german suplex,he pulls Lex up again and hits a second...

HE:Not the hat-trick...

JT:He got it...

Drake nails the third german,causing Lex to roll from the ring in pain.The Avenging Angel gets back to his feet and he stalks as Internecio slowly gets up...

JT:Drake would love nothing more than to win this match and take out Internecio in the process....

Internecio uses the ropes to pull himself up in the corner and Drake darts in and collides with a stinger splash to the back...

JT:This is how he sets it up.....LIGHTS OUT!

Drake drags Internecio into the suffocating sleeper hold,the crowd are cheering madly as the monster waves his arms around but cannot break his way free.Drake applies maximum pressure...

JT:Internecio is now in danger of tapping out for a second time...

Mr Jones pulls himself onto the apron and distracts the referee,the boos are horrendous as he successfully engages the referee and allows Internecio to flick his heel back and catch Drake between the legs...

HE:Brilliant teamwork....that is why you employ a manager...

Internecio staggers to the ropes to regain himself as Drake collapses to the mat.Yarmouth Blade has pulled himself back onto the apron and is climbing the ropes...

JT:Blade looking to make a comeback here,unawares the anyone else....

He reaches the top rope as Lex climbs back onto the apron and pulls his legs out,crotching Blade on the top.The crowd cheer as Lex slowly climbs up top and takes Blade down with a huge superplex..........................1..............................2....................shoulder up!

HE:All four of these men want to be the number one contender really bad,but there is only one position available...three guys have to miss out....

Lex slowly gets up and he walks straight into a big boot from Internecio.Mr Jones applauds as his client ficks his hair back and then picks Lex up again and benches him into the air before throwing him over the top rope...

JT:Lex just landed horrificly here on the outside.....that could have broke some ribs...

Drake tries to get up but Internecio seizes him by the head and amazingly flips him up into a powerbomb position,he holds Drake there for a moment and then slams him back into the turnbuckle...Drake stumbles out and Internecio twists him into a big spinebuster...............1...............................2..................shoulder up!

HE:This is where the take over happens,Internecio has had enough of playing nice now....you watching Jeff?

Blade slowly gets up and Internecio whips him into the corner before rushing in and connecting with a bodysplash.He waits for Blade to walk out and then flips him up onto his shoulders and connects with a running powerslam..............1................................2..........................shoulder up.Internecio stands up and he stretches his right hand as he ushers for Drake to get up...

JT:The monster has some evil intentions here....CHOKE....

He grabs Drake around the throat for a chokeslam but Drake knees him in the stomach and then nails a quick neckbreaker.Everyone is trying to recover in the ring....

HE:So much energy has been used already....who can go that extra mile...

Drake uses the ropes to get up and he turns around in time to backdrop the oncoming Blade over the top rope to the outside.Blade holds onto the ropes and pulls himself back onto the apron as Drake turns and shouts for Internecio to get up...

JT:Drake has a plan here....SPE-OH!

Internecio rolls away from the spear at the last moment as Drake collides with the ringpost.The monster slowly gets back up but is taken out by a springboard dropkick from Yarmouth Blade...Internecio falls through the ropes to the outside as Blade waits for Drake to come out of the corner and then hits a double armed DDT.......................1............................2..............Lex lands a huge moonsault from the top in order to break the count....

HE:If Lex hadnt of done that then I think Blade was our winner...

JT:I think your right...

Lex holds his ribs as he gets up and he seizes Blade by the hair and pulls him up.Blade fires off with three shots to the midsection and then attempts a hurricanrana but Lex catches him on his shoulders and drops him back into a guillotine across the top rope...

JT:The neck of Yarmouth Blade just snapped back right there....that was dangerous....

Blade rolls out of the ring in agony as Lex crawls back to his feet and he drags Drake to a standing position...

JT:Lex rolling here....HART ATTACK!

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JJJohnson Mon 29 Aug 2011, 1:57 pm

Drake spins out of the jackhammer and he connects with a flapjack takedown.Lex holds his ribcage and tries to get up as Drake gutwrenches him into a powerbomb...............1....................2...............Internecio breaks it up.Drake and the monster get up and they stare at one another before trading furious rights and lefts,Drake begins to pound Internecio backwards but the beast responds with a rake to the eyes and then hits a belly to belly suplex................1......................2..............shoulder up.Mr Jones shouts words of encouragment as Internecio gets to his feet and drags Drake up....

HE:This is it Jeff.....LAST...

Drake swipes the legs of Internecio and slingshots him into the turnbuckle,Internecio comes back and Drake connects with a russian legsweep.He gets to his feet and raises a single arm in the air....

JT:Drake is weathering the storm and now he has his sights set....Jack....OH MY!

Drake looks set for the jackhammer as Mr Jones jumps onto the apron again.Drake pushes Internecio down and then runs across and big boots the manager off the apron onto the floor below...the crowd cheer loud and then Drake turns back around...

HE:CHOKESLAM!

....................Lex breaks it up!

JT:How close can you get....Internecio was millimeteres away....

Drake rolls from the ring as Lex slams fists into the back and head of Internecio.He pulls the monster up by the hair and looks for a canadian destroyer but Internecio counters with a backdrop...Hart staggers back up and Internecio grabs him around the throat but Lex stomps on the knee of his foe and then hits a fishermans DDT..................1.........................2............shoulder up.

JT:Lex coming close there.....LIONSAULT!

Lex stands up and spingboards onto the ropes and soars back with the moonsault but Internecio manages to catch him around the throat.They both scramble back up and Internecio lifts Lex for a chokeslam but Lex counters with an armdrag takedown....they both stumble back up and Lex lifts Internecio onto his shoulders...

JT:What is Lex thinking here....

Lex suddenly drops Internecio and clutches his ribs after the earlier fall from ring.Internecio takes a moment to recouperate....

HE:An opening.....LAST FLIGHT!

JT:OH MY GOD!

1...................................2..................................3!

HE:Its over....

JT:How the hell did that just happen?

Lex is lifted skywards by Internecio and then drilled by the almighty black tiger bomb.Internecio bends down to make the cover when Drake drags him to the outside and then spears him right through the security railing.Both men are laying unconscious in the middle of the crowd as Yarmouth Blade slowly drags himself into the ring and drapes a hand across the chest of Lex...

HE:Where did he come from...wow oh wow,Yarmouth Blade just upset the odds....

JT:This is certainly a result that I did not see coming,certainly not after Blade was taken out by Lex...but in the end its Yarmouth Blade having the last laugh....he has defied belief and walked away victorious....

HE:Straight out of left field for sure but I am certain that Blade does not care one bit...

JT:I dont even think he knows just yet...but one thing is for sure,Yarmouth Blade will challenge Geoff Steel for the 6CW Title...

"One and Only" is playing out and the crowd are booing as the referee points down to Blade and declares him the winner.The cameras pan out to Mr Jones on the outside and then to Internecio and Drake,both barely stirring in the wreckage of the barrier...

JT:All four of these men put in a great display....it truly could of gone to any of them,but it was Yarmouth Blade who capitalised on Internecio's hard work to win this match.....you may not agree with those kind of tactics but I am sure Blade really doesnt care right now...

HE:Of course he doesnt,he did what needed to be done...he did what anyone else would of and that is why he is the new number one contender....nobody gave him a chance but i knew if he kept it cool that great things could happen for this man....well done Blade...

JT:He certainly didnt have alot of backing but now people will have to sit up and take notice...Yarmouth Blade is potentially one match away from being the new 6CW Champion...

Blade slowly gets to his feet and the referee raises his arm in victory.Lex is still unmoving in the centre of the ring as Yarmouth continues to make the referee raise his arm...

HE:I am sure Blade is going to party long into the night after this one...hey wait....

The crowd pop as "Last Resort" blazes out and Geoff Steel walks out onto the stage.The groggy Yarmouth Blade stares up at him as Steel returns the gaze and then raises the 6CW Title into the air.

JT:Geoff Steel out here to remind Blade what he is now fighting for....the richest prize in our industry....those two men will collide for the most prestigous championship in sports entertainment....thankyou for joining us folks and be sure to tune in next week for all the fallout of tonights show and some more memorable action as the road to Destiny continues.Goodnight!

HE:Night all!

The show ends with Steel and Yarmouth Blade continuing to stare down one another as the crowd chant Steel's name.

JJJohnson
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down