The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Anyone know where to watch Aus v NZ in Italy?

+6
Full Credit
OzT
Biltong
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Cymroglan
chewed_mintie
10 posters

Go down

Help! Anyone know where to watch Aus v NZ in Italy? Empty Help! Anyone know where to watch Aus v NZ in Italy?

Post by chewed_mintie Tue 23 Aug 2011, 11:50 am

Gents (and ladies amongst us), I am in Verbania on Lake Maggiore this weekend and my attempts to locate a bar to watch the Bled Cup have thus far been fruitless.

Anyone know where I might be able to watch this? Any help much appreciated!

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Help! Anyone know where to watch Aus v NZ in Italy? Empty Re: Help! Anyone know where to watch Aus v NZ in Italy?

Post by Cymroglan Tue 23 Aug 2011, 11:57 am

How about online ?

Cymroglan

Back to top Go down

Help! Anyone know where to watch Aus v NZ in Italy? Empty Re: Help! Anyone know where to watch Aus v NZ in Italy?

Post by chewed_mintie Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:03 pm

Could do but was scratching aroun to find a link last week, what is up with myp2p it was down last week?

Would obviously prefer to watch with pint in hand in a bar, but if needs be I'll have to raid the hotel wifi and sit by the pool with the iPhone instead....

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by Pete C (Kiwireddevil) Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:07 pm

PM for you Mintie
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)
Pete C (Kiwireddevil)

Back to top Go down

Post by chewed_mintie Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:10 pm

Thanks!

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:20 pm

If you fly over to JHB, you can watch at my house.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:21 pm

Who'll you be barracking for on Saturday biltong?

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:26 pm

OzT, i honestly don't know yet, OZ hasn't won it for so long, so they deserve to get one. But then Australia is very dangerous when they are confident, and after winning the Super XV and then also the Tri Nations, might just be too much confidence for them.

On the other hand if new zealand gets too confident...............................1999......................................2007....

anyway, don't know yet.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 12:48 pm

Well I reckon for us mate, as you said, we haven't won anything of signifigance for so long be good for us to win it.

Matters not Wallabies goes to the RWC with a high. I do not think this comp will be won by the team playing at their best. It wil be won by the side facing the most top sides that have a bad day.

did that make sense? Am trying to say confidence and skill does not really matter that much at the RWC, what makes the difference is a side having an off day. all the skil and confidence wil not help if your side is having one of those off days, when the bounce, crowd, divot of grass, ref, everything is just against you.

My 2c worth... so, biltong, let's be hearing you at your place on Saturday, go on, you know how it goes..

ozzie ozzie ozzie...

** cups hands to ear to hear biltong's response... **

yes, oi oi oi!!!

LOL!

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:04 pm

If we did win it I don't know what would happen to all the spiders living in the Wallabies trophy cabinet.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:14 pm

readback on the trophy cabinet..

na, it doesn't sound right...

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 23 Aug 2011, 1:57 pm

I live a few kms for Wallabies HQ... they'd probably catch the 272 to my place.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bathman_in_London Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:06 pm

Is that supposed to read 'redback' living in the trophy cabinet?

Bathman_in_London

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:24 pm

Full Credit wrote:If we did win it I don't know what would happen to all the spiders living in the Wallabies trophy cabinet.

They can migrate.........................Where to, that is the question.............

North, she says north.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:26 pm

OzT wrote:Well I reckon for us mate, as you said, we haven't won anything of signifigance for so long be good for us to win it.

Matters not Wallabies goes to the RWC with a high. I do not think this comp will be won by the team playing at their best. It wil be won by the side facing the most top sides that have a bad day.

did that make sense? Am trying to say confidence and skill does not really matter that much at the RWC, what makes the difference is a side having an off day. all the skil and confidence wil not help if your side is having one of those off days, when the bounce, crowd, divot of grass, ref, everything is just against you.

My 2c worth... so, biltong, let's be hearing you at your place on Saturday, go on, you know how it goes..

ozzie ozzie ozzie...

** cups hands to ear to hear biltong's response... **

yes, oi oi oi!!!

LOL!

I used to shout OS, OS, Os du Randt.

So I suppose it is not that much of a strech to go from OS to Osh to Oz (would need a few beers thought) Ale
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by doctor_grey Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:35 pm

Not sure where to watch where yu are located. I know places in Rome.
The myp2p web site has changed. its now something called "pm4details" or something like that. I have the link at home, not here in the office. Do a google search on that name and you should find it.

doctor_grey

Back to top Go down

Post by Full Credit Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:36 pm

But they're so comfortable there Biltong. It's quite and peaceful. Nowhere else could they get that kind of untroubled, carefree existence.

Full Credit

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 2:43 pm

Full Credit wrote:But they're so comfortable there Biltong. It's quite and peaceful. Nowhere else could they get that kind of untroubled, carefree existence.

boxing

Smile

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:11 pm

Full Credit wrote:But they're so comfortable there Biltong. It's quite and peaceful. Nowhere else could they get that kind of untroubled, carefree existence.

So you want me to cheer for the All Blacks?

We can start a bidding war here.

Oz what's your offer?

FullCredit what's your offer?

I would suggest we do this as a blind bid. So PM me your offer, it has to be something entertaining or useful or funny. No peeking. No Money, I can't spend virtual $
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by disneychilly Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:24 pm

Biltong I'm sure you can get a return on your virtual dollars/rand/quid. Remember the last stag do you went on? That money isn't legal tender either...

disneychilly

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:26 pm

hmmm, tough one. Sealed bids.. geesh, hardest as you never know what others are bidding!!!

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:27 pm

Sadly I can't remeber so far back, perhpas it is not the memory but the braincells that got damaged? Ale guinness

cider

RedWine

vomit
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:28 pm

biltongbek wrote:Sadly I can't remeber so far back, perhpas it is not the memory but the braincells that got damaged? Ale guinness

cider

RedWine

vomit

perhpas???

Defo brain cells got mullered then mate..

LOL!!

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:37 pm

My fingers are dislexic.

I have recieved one bid, another is outstanding!
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:43 pm

so what has he offered??

Just a hint??

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by chewed_mintie Tue 23 Aug 2011, 3:59 pm

biltongbek wrote:If you fly over to JHB, you can watch at my house.

Thanks for the offer, might have to look you up when I realize the dream to watch the ABs play at Ellis Pk!

Dr Grey - thanks for letting me know. KRD has also given me a clue

Have checked Sky Italy's guide and it is definitely on Sports 2, have emailed hotel as apparently they have satellite in various forms.

Brilliant, I feel a grand weekend coming up!

chewed_mintie

Back to top Go down

Post by Biltong Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:03 pm

So now i have to make a decision.

One offer has been very valuable and the other very entertaining.

What to do? Erm

I think it is important for me to know why I must vote for your team, and who is the player in your team that you enjoy the most, with reasons why.
Biltong
Biltong

Back to top Go down

Post by OzT Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:08 pm

Wallabies already as stated cause them redbacks need to find a new home.

I like the excitement when QC has the ball in hand a a couple of spare metres, never quite sure what could happen.

What I don't enjoy watching is any of them trying to do a place kick!

OzT

Back to top Go down

Post by Pal Joey Tue 23 Aug 2011, 4:10 pm

Mintie,
So it's all sewn up... good work! You must be pretty close to rugby heaven in that beautiful part of the world.

Pal Joey
PJ
PJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down