The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Watching Barcelona is getting boring.

2 posters

Go down

Watching Barcelona is getting boring. Empty Watching Barcelona is getting boring.

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011, 4:17 pm

I watched the Super Cup yesterday between Barca and Porto and it struck me that I'm getting fed up of watching them play. Their football is undeniably brilliant but at the same time whenever I see them their opponents inevitably have a player sent off and it ends in an even bigger no contest. I don't know if it's down to referees pandering to the likes of Messi et Al but it's becoming ever-so dull.

Back to top Go down

Watching Barcelona is getting boring. Empty Re: Watching Barcelona is getting boring.

Post by Guest Sat 27 Aug 2011, 4:52 pm

Not even sure if you're entirely serious- Barcelona probably have the same amount of games against 10 players as every other team, it's just that they have the talent to exploit the advantage more than any other.

You obviously don't see many Barcelona games if you think the opposition always gets a red card. Referees don't 'pander' to the likes of Messi, Villa and Iniesta, they draw the fouls from players who probably become frustrated from not having the ball or aren't quick to enough to tackle properly.

Back to top Go down

Watching Barcelona is getting boring. Empty Re: Watching Barcelona is getting boring.

Post by Crimey Sat 27 Aug 2011, 7:06 pm

I do agree it is getting slightly boring, particuarly the passing between the defence, I enjoyed the way Porto played a lot more. I think Barcelona are more entertaining than Spain though, who I think have all the boring parts of Barcelona without the excitement (i.e. Messi)

Crimey
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexHuckerby Sun 28 Aug 2011, 12:57 am

Don't watch them then...?
Go back to watching enthralling Stoke. Where the quality is AT my friends!

AlexHuckerby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down