The v2 Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alberto Del Rio & Kofi Kingston on RAW

Go down

Alberto Del Rio & Kofi Kingston on RAW Empty Alberto Del Rio & Kofi Kingston on RAW

Post by theundisputedY2D2 Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:01 am

If you haven't seen RAW then get the Chuck out of here because this is about what happened this past Monday on the longest running episodic television show in the history of long running, episodes & television.

So apparently there was meant to be a match between Alberto Del Rio & the man who Jamaics everybody crazy Kofi Kingston. ADR came out in his shiny little sports car but as he sauntered to the ring he was heinously attacked from behind by supposed babyface Kofi.

In the end, ADR turned the tables on Kofi in the wrong way which may have got Kingston. Mad. Now. But it was to no avail as Del Rio administered an ass whooping that Gaddafi could only dream about.

My question is have they written Kofi out with this attack? The way it was done was similar to the Mysterio/Christian attacks when they needed time off for injuries so I'm just wondering if Kingston is injured too?

Or was this simply a way to make Del Rio seem even more of a threat to Edge at Wrestlemania (whoops I just spoiled the Elimination Chamber too!) by brutally brutalising the Intercontinental champion?

Feedback?

theundisputedY2D2

Location : Down By The Clyde, Near The SECC - You Can't Miss It!

Back to top Go down

Alberto Del Rio & Kofi Kingston on RAW Empty Re: Alberto Del Rio & Kofi Kingston on RAW

Post by Guest Wed 23 Feb 2011, 11:07 am

Kofi wrestled Swagger last night so he's not injured, but no point having Kofi anywhere near ADR at the moment.

Back to top Go down